PDA

View Full Version : Two young teens (m/m)

Coltsboy13
05-20-2012, 12:42 PM
His name is Alex. He had no idea I liked him. In fact, no one had any idea that i liked guys. Alex is 15, about 5'8, and has a perfect body. We had PE together, so I knew what his body above the waist looked like. He had some armpit hair, but not too much, and he had sexy nipples. Even his belly button was cute.
One Tuesday after gym Alex asks if I want to go to his house to watch the game over the weekend.
"Sure," I replied, "What time do you want me to get there?"
"Come around 2:00." I was excited. I was going to get to spend the day with the guys I know. I got a hard on thinking about it and when I got home, I jacked off thinking about what I wanted to do.

I got there Saturday around 2:00, rang the door bell, trying to hide the huge grin on my face. He opens the door, and he's trying to hide his grin, too. He's wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I think about what's under those shorts. I've never been to his house before, so he showed me around. His bedroom smelled just like him, and I got a boner instantly. Luckily, it went away fast.
"Sorry for the clothes on the ground, I haven't had time to clean."
His boxers were on the ground and when he looked away, I picked them up. They were soft. I held them up to my nose and smelled them. Turned on, I put them back down and said the game was about to start.

We watched the game and talked about normal guy stuff and about the game.
"Do you like anyone at our school?" He asked. I didn't want to lie and say no, but I also didn't want to tell him that I liked him.
"Do you?" I asked.
"Yeah, but I can't say who," he said with a smile on his face.
"You can tell me anything," I ensured him.
"Okay, but do you promise not to tell anyone?" I agreed not to tell anyone. "I like a boy," he said.
"You're gay?" I asked, trying to hide my happiness.
"You can't tell anyone."
"I won't. Can I tell you something?"
"Anything," he said.
"I'm gay, too."
"Really?!"
"Yeah," I smiled, "And I think you're really cute."
"I think you're cute, too," He said. We were both smiling. He reached over and locked his fingers with mine. After a minute of sitting there, I mustered up enough courage and kissed his cheek.
"You missed," he said.
"What?"
Before I could even get out the word, he gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.
"Have you ever touched a guy's penis before?" He asked.
"No," I replied.
"Neither have I. But we can change that."
He stood up and took of his shirt and shorts, leaving him in only his boxers.
"Whenever you're ready, pull them down," he told me. I smiled and hugged him. He was standing and I was sitting, so my face was against his midsection, and his boner pressing against my face. I squeezed his firm butt and pulled down his undies. I put my hand under his balls and rubbed from his balls to his buttcrack, back and forth. I remembered I had to strip, too. I let him pull everything off of me, and he wrapped his hand around my penis. We started making out, and I fingered him. He moaned and shivered. His penis was perfect: not huge, but not tiny. It was just right. He had some pubic hair, but not too much, and he kept it trimmed. I was still fingering him when I slipped my tongue out of his mouth and started licking his nipples. I could tell he liked that.
"We she take this to the bedroom," He said. He wrapped his legs around me and I carried him up there with a hand on each butt cheek. I laid him down on his bed and put lotion between his butt cheeks and on my penis.
"Put it in me," he said. I put it in slowly and he let out a big scream. My hands were on his chest, and I humped him while kissing his back. I didn't last long, and I came in his butt. I spread his butt cheeks apart and licked my cum out and kissed him. We were making out and fingering each other when he turns me over and spreads my butt cheeks, too. He starts licking and it's one of the best feelings I've ever had, until he put his penis in. He had his hands on my hips and started sliding it in and out and I moaned almost nonstop until he came. I ate his cum and it tasted great. We went downstairs to watch the rest of the game. He sat on my lap with his sweaty legs rubbing against mine.

bassproguy07
07-29-2012, 12:35 AM
great story, should have included a dirty blow job or something keep it up