PDA

View Full Version : Another first time story

megan
05-21-2012, 05:35 PM
Last night I was at a party and there was the first guy I ever had sex with about 5 years ago.

We recognised each other immediately and later during the evening we separated from the crowd and talked about what we had been doing since we had separated – my parents had moved and that ended our relationship. As I was 15 it didn’t upset either of us too much – we had enjoyed sex together many times. We had both grown up with a group of kids all about the same age.

The night it happened for us was at another party and all the kids we had grown up with were there. One couple mentioned to a friend of mine that they were going to a bedroom to have sex – from all accounts it wasn’t the first time for them. Another girl came and told me and we both went and looked at the two of them through a window. They were so involved in what they were doing they didn’t see us. It was fantastic – they were both nude and I watched fascinated as she sucked his cock and then he went down on her. Then she put a condom on him and they began to have sex together – my friend and I could not help ourselves and we both put our hand down and began to masturbate while we watched them.

I started to cum after about five minutes and moved away from the window as I can make a bit of noise when I cum. I was in the middle of a great orgasm when my friend who was fingering herself still came over and said will you do it for me and I didn’t hesitate and I used my fingers to finish her off. She came a couple of minutes afterwards. She told me that she always had good orgasms when somebody else did it for her – her boyfriend always did it to her and then she would do it for him – with her mouth and later when he was ready they would have sex. I talked to her about it for a while and I was getting so randy. I went back inside and decided that I was going to do it that night myself – for the first time. The boy I decided I would do it with was really a best friend and the two of us had already pashed a few times and he had fingered me and played with my tits. I had wanked him off before but we had never had sex.

I went up to him and said I want to go home now, will you take me. He complained it was only early and the party would go for another couple of hours. I said – please – I want to be with you alone for a while. I gave him a look that said I am in the mood – you never know your luck.

He gathered what I was hinting at – a kiss and cuddle session and probably a hand job.

We got out side and I said we don’t have to go home – I want something else. I led him to a friend’s house a few doors away from the party and around the back and into the room behind the garage – I had been there often with one of my girlfriends and played games and talked and listened to music. She was at the party and I gambled on the fact she would not be using the room herself – I was pretty sure she was still a virgin.

When we got inside I told him what I had seen and what I wanted him to do. We kissed and fondled each other – I was really hot for it.

As we kissed and began to undress each other we talked about it.

He said you want me to bust you – to take your virgin.

I said yes. I want to do it – I want you to be the one – we have done a lot of things and I like you and I want it to be you.

God he said – how lucky can I be – there are half a dozen guys who would give a million dollars to be me right now.

I said you have discussed fucking me with other boys?

He said we have discussed fucking all the girls and they all thought I was lucky to be your favourite and they all said if I don’t get it then they all wanted to be the one.

Shit I said I didn’t realise that you all talked about us like that.

I said well Jan and Peter are doing it – back at the party Sally and I watched them.

He said shit – he said they were but we didn’t believe him.

I said well they are – possibly still at it – in Julies bedroom both naked and he is using a condom.

God he said – are we going to use one too – I have one – we all do - we always have one in our wallet – its a status symbol of sorts – we often ask each other – do you still have it? After today I can honestly say NO – and they will all want to know about it.

By now we were both naked and his cock was hard and I was holding it. I said I watched Jan suck his cock before they fucked do you want me to do it for you.

No – I just want to do what you want and see what it is like – do you mind.

I said no – I am happy to do it right away – I might turn you off when I get you to cum if I suck it.

No way – come on let’s do it.

Then he went to pick up his pants and get the condom but I said No – I want it to be natural. I am prepared to take the risk.

Shit he said – this is going to be amazing.

I got my pants and put them on the bed – I said if I bleed I don’t want it on their cover. He did the same and said if you do I want to keep my pants for ever as a remembrance of us.

I got on the bed and he got up between my legs and he looked down at me and said – you look absolutely beautiful – I am the luckiest guy alive. Shit you have great tits too.

I spread my legs and lifted them up and he looked down at my cunt and said it looks beautiful. By now I had a lot of hair around it and I looked like a real woman. He spread the lips with his fingers and then got his cock and pointed it at my slit and then he put it just at the opening. Then he said tell me when you are ready – I have heard it can hurt girls when you do it the first time – when you break their hymen.

I said I am ready – I want to do it and I am prepared for it. Put it in.

He pressed his cock against my cunt lips and pushed it in a bit and said it feels great – I said so do I.

Then he went in a little bit more and I was watching as the top of his cock disappeared into me and I could feel it going in. Then he stopped and said – it wont go any further – I think I have hit your hymen – tell me and I will try harder.

I said - OK do it - and I got ready to bite my lip if it hurt.

He held onto my legs and I felt him push and then I felt this stinging sensation and a stab of pain like I had been stuck with a hot stick and he was pushing hard and went all the way into me in a rush. He fell on top of me and the two of us were locked together and we just kissed – he had his cock in my cunt and his tongue in my mouth – it was wonderful – my head was spinning – this was sex heaven for me. It all happened so fast – it was over and while I was hurting a bit it also felt warm and wonderful and I could feel him all the way inside me. I had let out an ouch or something as he went up into me breaking my hymen. The two of us lay there not moving for ages – the feel of his naked body on top of me was warm and wonderful and we kissed and he sucked my nipples and kissed each one.

After the both of us had got used to him being inside me – it felt great for me the soreness had gone and I could feel the hardness of his cock inside me. He said it was fantastic inside me – god you are tight – it feels fantastic – nothing could feel this good. Is it hurting.

I said not really – it did a bit when you went in but its ok now – I feel a bit sore inside but I can also feel your cock and it feels great.

Can I fuck you now.

Yes – do it – I feel so good - you were great – I love it.

He then began to fuck me and after a few pushes he came out accidently and we both looked down and he had blood on his cock. He said there is a bit there but its not too bad – do you want to clean it up.

No way lets fuck.

He want back in and he fucked me beautifully – I was loving it sensation and in a minute or so the pain went and all I could feel was his cock inside me and the warmth of his body above me fucking me. I could not believe we were fucking and how good it felt. It felt great. I moved my legs a bit to get more comfortable and he said I like it when you do that so we played around moving my legs and having him up inside me – I was having the best time in my life.

We fucked for about 10 minutes and we checked a couple of times that I wasn’t still bleeding – I wasn’t and there was a bit on our pants but nothing much. He said I think I am going to cum – I can feel it do you want me to pull it out.

No – do it inside me – I want this to be the best fuck in my life. I will remember this forever.

He began to pump his cock into me hard and fast and as he did I could feel my clit getting sensitive and I go faster – I am cumming.............. and as he did we both came at the same moment – we were both moaning and he was grunting each time his cock spurted his cum into me. Later he told me it was so sensitive on the top of his cock each time he pushed it back into me and spurted it felt fantastic. I can remember saying – its going in – I can feel it – oh shit you are cumming in me oh God it feels so good.

He kept fucking me until his cock went soft. We were both exhausted and he collapsed on top of me – we were both wet with sweat and it felt great the two of us pressed together and the warmth of his body all over me.

We kissed a lot as his cock slowly shrunk and slipped out of me – covered in blood and cum.

He got off me and we looked at his cock all covered in my virgin fuck mess.

I looked down at myself and I had blood all over my cunt and inside my legs and his cum was beginning to leak out of my cunt. It looked wonderful – I had done it – I wasn’t a virgin anymore and it felt great. One girl I had spoken to said she felt ashamed or something after she had done it. I felt so proud of myself – not only did I lose my virginity but I came doing it and I have cum in me – I just hope I don’t get pregnant but I would have hated not to do it all the first time like that. Next time he can use his condom.

I said lets wipe ourselves and he got my pants and I got his and we wiped the mess off ourselves – and then I said I want a piss. There was a toilet and a shower in a room off the bedroom so we both went and watched each other have a piss and then cleaned ourselves up. I wanted to know if my pussy looked any different now I wasn’t a virgin. He got down and looked into me and said it looks fine – I love it.

We went back and lay on the bed and held each other hands and played with my tits and his cock. After a while he said can we do it again.

I didn’t say anything I just got ready – I wanted it as much or more than him.

He said do you want me to use the condom and I said no – I had his cum inside me and a bit more wouldn’t matter I didn’t think – I said from now on though we will have to – I just hope I don’t get pregnant but a girl told me you can’t get pregnant on the first time but I cannot see why not – it would just be like any other time. He said if you are I will marry you. I knew there is no way we could get married at our age – if I got pregnant at my age I am sure my parents would want me to get rid of it.

Any how we fucked again and it was fantastic – we really had a great time. Being nude was great and we could feel each other all over and he played with my tits and fingered me and we fucked twice more – He wanted to do it from behind like he had heard of and I said ok and we did it that way and I quite liked it. He wanted me to suck his cock but I just couldn’t do it after it had been inside me. Next time I would before we fucked – He said he would suck me out if I would but because I was full of cum and a bit of blood still I said no – we could both do it to each other next time.
I guess we had been there nude fucking and stuff for nearly two hours – it was so much fun and when I looked at my watch I knew I could be in trouble for being late. We both got dressed and kissed each other a lot – he told me he loved me and he would never forget what we had done together ever. I knew I wouldn’t forget it either.

He took me home and the next day my dad asked me why we were so late and I said we just were having such a good fun we forget the time as the party went on. He asked who bought me home and who I was with, he didn’t seem to mind – he said I like him you could do worse than him. I don’t know what he would have said if I had told him he shared my virginity and we had fucked each other about five times. I had a love bite on each tit too – he would have been horrified.

I was talking to the girl who’s place we used a few days later and she said they realised somebody had used the room before they got there as she and her boyfriend went there and they could smell somebody had been having sex in there. She said she would love to know who it was – I wasn’t going to tell her. I wasn’t aware that sex had a smell until a couple of weeks later at another party and we followed another couple into a bedroom after they had been fucking and I smelled it and knew then what sex smell was like. We may have been lucky to get out of the place before they arrived. I said did you go there for sex – I didn’t know you did it and she blushed and said we have done it a couple of times now – he is great. I said I am not a virgin any more either and we talked about how we liked being fucked.
That was it – he and I fucked often after that and used condoms. One day I was talking to another friend who had started fucking and she said one of her friends was pregnant. I told her we used condoms and then she said her sister worked in a pharmacy and could get me oral contraceptives. From then on I used them and we had even more fun.

JDStew
07-08-2012, 09:02 PM
That's a pretty awesome story :)