PDA

View Full Version : Unsavory Story. Part I: Meet Mr. Essex

Ataraxia
05-24-2012, 09:25 PM
This is my first story. I hope you enjoy it. If people like it, I will write more. I appreciate all your feedback.

He squeezed the lubricant from the tube, dripping a sweet little dollop like a crystal bead onto her asshole, pink and tender as the center of a steak cooked to perfection. And that is how he looked upon her, like a hungry man looks upon a buffet. His eyes traced along up over her sweet little ass and along each vertebrae, to her hands bound behind her, between her boney scapula and to her soft young face looking back at him with one cheek firmly pressed into the surface of the wooden table, half in terror, half, believing she is in a dream. He easily sneaked into her home and carried her away while she slept.

Her light brown hair with streaks of blonde covered her face but couldn't mask the divining crystal ball shine of her eyes. He looked into them. The left showed him a past of ribbon-haired cheerleading basket tosses and sucking off football players in the backs of daddy-bought sports cars and truck beds, wet nights kissing drunken eager lips of boys and girls spinning bottles.

And the right eyed showed him only a short, brutal future. He stroked his hardening cock with one hand and with the index finger of the other hand he smeared the bead of lube around her tight entrance. She whimpers with fear and lets out a groan as he pushes his thick index finger slowly inside of her and starts to twist it.

His cock now stands a full and thick 8 inches. He begins to squeeze her smooth round asscheeks, trying to get her to use what little mobility she can manage in her bonds to push back onto his finger corkscrew in and out of her tender rosebud asshole. She whimpers and groans.
"What's your name?" he says in some sinister reptilian tone.

"R-Rachel..." she barely manages to whisper as she begins to push back onto the invading finger.
"Wrong," he snarls in a whisper.

His hand smacks her hard, leaving behind a pink print on the alabaster skin of her young ass.
"It's slave," He pushes the words through his clenched teeth and he leans in near her ear.

Slave bursts into salty tears that smear her make up in the sexiest of ways. Salve wants to curl up in a fetal position but she can't. He ankles are bound to rigid table legs, and her hands are bound behind her back. Her young, fragile 18 year old frame is held still by her muscles contracting in utter terror while the strange man probes her sweet asshole, so deliciously tight around his dirty finger. This is certainly no dream of hers.

"My name is Mr. Essex, and I have been watching you for a long time... sucking off the senior boys in their cars when they take you home from the big game... I've seen you even take a few pricks in your pussy.... oh how you loved that. But now it's my turn to put a cock where you never thought one would go." Mr. Essex stops his work on his slave meat to pull a syringe from a bag and extract fluid from a vial.

Slave cries and begs him to stop, to stop everything, and that she will do anything and that she just wants to go home. What she doesn't realize is she is about to do everything and that this is her new home.

Mr. Essex injects her with the fluid, easily finding a vein in her constricted arms. After the initial squeal slave lets out as the needle enters, her body relaxes as the junk mingles in her blood and circulates through her young veins. She stops crying.

"I hope you are the one, this is for good luck, slave." Mr. Essex crosses his fingers and applies lube to them then slips them back into slave's virgin asshole with a corkscrewing motion. She whimpers as she pushes back, taking them up to the final knuckles. Mr. Essex begins to uncross his fingers inside of her as he works them in and out, feeling her nubile ass grind back onto his palm. He strokes his hard cock again and slips his fingers out.

He places his bulbous purple cockhead to the blooming rosebud of his slave's virgin asshole, takes a deep breath and pushes into her slowly, wanting his fresh piece of virgin slave meat to feel every thick inch as he slides in to the root of his cock.

"Ooooooo nooo," Slave moans as her tender hole stretches to accommodate the thick shaft. Her back arches and Mr. Essex grabs a tuft of brown-blonde curls and holds her in place on the root of his cock for a moment, feeling her body growing tight with slavelust, junk burning in the baby blue veins of her neck, then the moment ends. Next begins, he pushes her pretty face back to the table with reptilian malevolence and withdraws his rod to the head, her tight clinging to him with a slurping sound.

He thrusts his full length back in again as though to force out a scream from slave's throat and she cries out.
"What's your name you dirty little girl?"

"Slave! I'm your slave!"

He begins to furiously pound on her 18 year old asshole, palm pushing down hard against her head, swollen balls slapping against her wet cunt. She does what she can to hang on for the ride, junk and cock burning her up inside, she gasps words between cries of pleasurepain.
"Mr. Essex your cock feels so good fucking my asshole! Don't stop! I'm gonna cum!"

She feels herself beautifully tearing inside to take the animalistic thrusts of her captor, the junk has fully consumed her. All of her agony becomes a twisted pleasure and her sweet pussy covered in blood dripping down from her torn ass begins to squirt.

"I'm going to make you such an anal whore, you dirty slave," grunts Essex as he grips a side of her neck and jaw in each hand, pulling her into brutal thrusts, cock pulses inside of her as he starts to fill her ravaged rosebud, now in full gaping bloom, with pearly jissom.

"I'm cumming for you master, make me your anal whore! Fill my asshole with your cum!" She cries with pleasuretears rolling down her red from blue crystal eyes.

"Unfortunately, you aren't the one I am looking for Slave."

In one fluid motion Mr. Essex snaps her neck; sparks fire from behind her eyes as she convulses with pleasure one last time, tightening, gripping onto that thick cock, draining the last bit of cum from deep within his balls.

April
05-24-2012, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the new addition & Welcome to SSP :wave:

Ataraxia
05-24-2012, 10:02 PM
Thank you. I am eager to contribute and improve.

actionmaster6
05-25-2012, 09:50 AM
Interesting start. Hope to see another part of the story out soon.