PDA

View Full Version : My training.

rocketchick
05-28-2012, 09:48 PM
I woke up with disoriented feeling. I tried to stretch out my arms and found that were bound to the unfamiliar bed I was in.
All of lasts nights events came rushing back. Harper making love to me and asking me to be his slave. I willingly said yes, wanting to give way to this fantasy that I had had for a while now. I also remembered that this was part of my training, sleeping in any position he wanted me in. I looked around the room and saw steam coming out of the bathroom, and heard the shower running. I wanted so badly to be in there with him.
I heard the shower cut off and I called out to him, "Harper?" I saw him come out of the bathroom still wet, with the water clinging to his gleaming tan muscles.
"What?" He slapped my pussy and I flinched. "You adress me as Master now, whore."
"I-I'm sorry, Master. Please forgive me." I said.
"Now you need to be punished for you slip up. Suck my cock."
"But, Master I'm tied up. How can I suck your cock when you're over there?"
"I will bring it to you. But you have to do the work until I feel that your mouth is worthy of being fucked deep."
He pulled my long blonde hair and slapped my DD tits before bringing his cock to my mouth.
I sucked his cock as best I could at this angle, my neck in horrible pain from the way I had slept on it, knowing this was the price I had to pay for making this fantasy come true. After awhile, he began to fuck my throat.
"Tongue out, whore." I immediately complied to him.
He fucked my mouth with his 8 inch cock so hard that I gagged and I usually could deep throat him very well. "Not good enough, bitch! Don't gag or I will not fuck your little whore pussy."
I tried my hardest not to gag as he came deep in my throat.
"Do you want me to fuck your pussy, whore?"
"Yes, please, Master? I want your hard cock to fuck me so hard." I said my pussy dripping wet at the way he'd been treating me.
"I'm going to fuck your tight ass first." He slapped my ass hard, and I squirmed.
He thrust his hard cock in without warning and i flinched at the pain of him being in my ass for the first time. He began to fuck me so hard that I cried. fingering my pussy as he did so. I had so many orgasm that I passed out.
To be continued.

Marlene38EE
05-28-2012, 09:59 PM
Looking fwd to more!! :-)

tech
05-29-2012, 04:48 PM
great start

Landy
05-30-2012, 12:55 AM
Thanks for sharing your story.

April
05-30-2012, 03:49 PM