PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Gets Freaky

lakertown
06-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Working as a Hollywood casting agent is hard work, but it has its perks. It was 2002 and I was casting the movie Freaky Friday. A mother and daughter switch bodies. Stupid stuff, but it was work. I knew we wanted Jamie Lee Curtis as the mom. I remember seeing her huge tits back in Trading Places. We needed to find a teenage girl with the same…attributes.

I had auditions scheduled all day long. Teenage girls would come in, read the same few lines. They had to act, but they had to look the part. After they read for me, I would ask them to remove their top and bra so I could see if they would make a convincing daughter to Ms. Curtis. You would think a bunch of 16 year old girls would be too self-conscious to comply, but this is Hollywood. Everyone knows the drill. Every girl who came in showed me her tits without hesitation.

I must have seen 20 pairs of lovely, underage tits that day. Some were as flat as a surfboard, some were cute and perky—I loved looking at them all, but no one was sporting the D-cup that was needed.

But then SHE walked in. A beautiful, charming redhead. Her name was Lindsay Lohan. She had acted before when she was younger, but I had never seen her look like a woman before. She wore a short denim skirt and a tight black t-shirt with no bra underneath. I could already tell she had a fantastic rack. She read her lines. Nailed them. I asked if I could take her shirt off.

“With pleasure,” she said. She hoisted that tight black t over her head, pulling up big tits up with it until they jiggled back down. They were round, full and perky. Beautiful and real. Like the rest of her chest, they were milky white, with a perfect smattering of freckles, to go along with small pink nipples that were erect from the cold room.

My cock was completely hard and it was showing. Lindsay looked down at my crotch and smiled. She walked over to my chair. “What do you think my chances are of getting the part?” she asked.

“I don’t know, but they’re getting better by the minute,” I said. She got down on her knees and unzipped me. My 8 inches sprung out like a jack-in the-box and almost smacked her in the face. She put her lips around my head and started to flick her tongue around wildly. “Go deeper,” I said, and she slowly made her way down my shaft. I thought she would gag, but she kept going until my entire cock was in her mouth and her face was pressed against my pubes. What a throat this girl had!

She bobbed up and down for a while and I closed my eyes in bliss. “Can I ask you something?” I managed to get out between moans.

She took my cock out for a second. “Does the carpet match the drapes?”

“No,” I said. “That’s not what I was going to ask. Where’d you learn how to do this?”

“My mom taught me. She says it’s a valuable skill to have in this business, so she helped me practice on some of the boys at school.”

Lucky boys, I thought. A mother and daughter deepthroating session. What could be better?

“Does it?” I asked. “Well, does the carpet match the drapes?” Now I was curious. She got up and slid her skirt and panties off. Those milky white thighs led up to a bright red trimmed bush. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her close to me.

“Only if you promise me the part,” she said. Smart girl.

“It’s yours, sweetheart,” I said, meaning every word.

“You won’t be disappointed,” she said. She hopped on top of me so quickly that we almost toppled over in my desk chair. I grabbed my cock and shoved it in her tight pussy. It was warm and wet inside. It felt like home. She leaned down and kissed me, then leaned back and began to buck up and down on my cock. Those gorgeous tits kept bouncing in my face, so I couldn’t help but lean in and suck on her nipples. That seemed to really get her excited, as she started grinding faster and faster on top of me.

I could feel the cum rising fast inside me. I couldn’t take it anymore. I burst inside that tight teenage cunt like it was my first time. “You’re gonna be a star, baby!” I shouted out.

“I AM a star,” she corrected me.

Goddamn was she right.

Landy
06-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Thanks for sharing your story.

The Sandman
01-05-2013, 11:02 PM
great story about lohan wish there were more of them