PDA

View Full Version : Friends Wife

bumlover
06-06-2012, 02:50 PM
:icon074: As I have not been around for a while I thought I had better come back with a story. Is it true or fantasy - that is for you to decide!

This is not a slut wife story, more a friends slut wife.

We have known Linda and Martin for a number of years and were invited to their anniversary party at their house a few weeks back. We had a great evening and more than a few drinks were consumed. As the evening, more correctly early morning, was starting to wind down I went to go for a pee but someone was in the downstairs toilet. Having tried another 2 or 3 times with the same problem, I seriously wondered if someone had fallen asleep in there. I found Martin in the kitchen and he suggested using the upstairs toilet. As I reached the top of the stairs I realised I had no idea where the upstairs toilet was. The first door was open and clearly a bedroom. The second door was slightly open, I could see a bed and a dim light on. As I went to walk on I noticed a shape on the bed, someone was having a lie down. In the dim light I could see a very shapely pair of legs, with a dress having ridden up to show a little glimpse of arse cheek. I pushed the door open a little more to get a better look and realised it was Linda. Having a good look I thought Martin is one lucky man. Realising I had been looking for a while I thought I had better move on and find the toilet. Two doors later I had finally found the toilet. As I stood there having a pee all I could think about was Linda on the bed and before long I had finished my pee and was slowly stroking my now hard cock. Coming back to my senses I put my cock back in my pants and started to make my way back to the stairs.

As I past the bedroom I could not resist another look. I was not sure if I was imagining it but I was sure Linda had moved a little and parted her legs. All I could think of was stroking her legs and slowly rubbing her pussy. Lust clearly got the better of my drunk mind as I walked towards the bed. The sight of her skimpy white knickers over her lovely shapely arse was almost to much. With lust controlling me my hands were soon rubbing her thighs and arse cheeks. I bent down and kissed her sexy arse, god she even tasted nice. Fortunately before I got to carried away or Linda woke up, the sensible part of my mind kicked in. Almost in a panic I quickly left the bedroom and went back down stairs.

I could hardly think about anything else on the way home or as I was trying to go to sleep that night. I woke up with a bit of a hang over the following day so I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and something for my head. As I stood by the sink I started to think it must have been a drunken very sexy dream. Thinking about Linda I had not heard my wife come in, as she came up behind me and put her arms around me it made me jump. Her hand getting knocked against my hard cock. "Some one has been having naughty thoughts" she said with cheeky smile "Would seem a shame not to make use of it". My phone then bleeped with a message as I went to get it off the worktop my wife said "Make sure that is still hard and be up stairs in two minutes". I opened the message as she walked past, it was from Linda and read "You should not start what you cant finish. Now you have to pay the price". Confused I just replied with a question mark. My phone went off again, "You are going to do what you are told, or Jo gets to see the video". I was struggling to understand what she meant when my phone when off again, this time with a video clip, as I waited for it to play my hand start shaking. Fuck I nearly said out load, it was me touching up Linda last night, with a message "It was a trap, be at ours tomorrow at 8pm". As I stood there not knowing what to do, I heard a banging on the floor. As I walked up stairs all I could think of was the video playing. I walked into the bedroom "Good it is still hard" Jo said laying on the bed, naked with her hand between her legs.

At 8pm the next day I knocked on Linda and Martins door, not knowing what to expect. Linda answered "Good, I knew you would not want Jo finding out you cant keep your hands to yourself". I followed Linda into the living room, and to my surprise Martin was sitting on the settee. “Now remember you have to do exactly what you are told, or Jo might get to see the video of you stroking and kissing my arse” said Linda. Nervously I replied “OK, what do you want?”. “You are going to help me treat Martin to something he has always wanted” said Linda, making me even more nervous. Linda obviously noticed and said “Don’t worry you will enjoy it” nodding towards Martin “he is only here to watch”. Whilst I was still trying to work out what she actually meant, Linda walked over to me and put her arms round my neck and said “Don’t look so worried, you are going to have a great time I promise”.

Linda started to rub my cock through my jeans “Do you get my drift now”. I looked over at Martin who just smiled. Linda dropped to her knees and pulled my t-shirt up and started kissing by belly whilst rubbing her hand up and down on my cock. Then Linda undid my belt, unzipped my jeans and let them drop to the floor. I kicked off my trainers and stepped out of my jeans. “You seem to be getting the idea, and from the bulge in your pants you are already liking it” said Linda as she rubed my cock through my pants.

Linda then pulled my pants down “mmmmmm, that looks good enough to eat” she said as she lifted my hard cock up and started to lick the tip. Looking down at Linda licking up and down the head of my cock was unbelievable. Linda then slipped the head of my cock into her mouth, and I wondered if I would cum there and then. As Linda slowly took more and more of my cock deep into her mouth, she started to rub my balls. The sound of her slurping on my cock was very very sexy. I held Linda’s head in my hands and started slowly thrusting my cock in and out of her willing mouth. Linda pulled back and my cock slipped out of her mouth with a plop “I hope you are enjoying” she said. I thought she was talking to me, but then I realized she was talking to Martin. I had almost forgotten he was there! From the look on his face he was enjoying it nearly as much as me. Linda pushed my cock up and started to lick from my balls all the way up to the tip and back down again, before opening her lips and taking me all the way to the back of her throat. As she held me deep in her mouth I could just about here “mmmmm” as she sucked on me. Linda then started sucking up and down on my cock, getting a little faster and faster.

Linda then stopped and unbuttoned the top 3 or 4 buttons on her top, releasing her great tits. Linda’s tits looked like a great handful of fun. She then cupped them round my cock and started rubbing up and down, with the head on my cock poking in and out of her cleavage. My pre cum and wet cock leaving a line straight up towards her chin “I don’t want you cuming to soon, so you will have to wear a condom to make you last” Linda said and before I had chance to say anything she had already pulled one out of her pocket had opened it and was starting to roll it onto my cock. She then stood up finished unbuttoning her top and let it drop to the floor before slipping out of the skirt she had been wearing. God she looked sexy standing there in her black lacy knickers. “I want you to bend me over and fuck me hard whilst I look at Martin to make sure he is enjoying it” Linda commanded.

Linda walked over to the coffee table and bent over, facing Martin. “What are you waiting for” she asked. I walked round behind her. Rubbing my hands over her thighs and arse, “Are you ready to watch” Linda asked Martin, “Yes please” he replied. Linda reached back and slowly pulled her knickers down and then pulled me towards her, not that I needed much encouragement. She took my cock and pushed it between her legs. With her other hand rubbing her clit, my cock eased into her already wet pussy. “Do you like his cock filling up my pussy” Linda asked Martin. The big grin on his face spoke a thousand words, as I slowly pushed my cock in and out of Linda pussy, holding her hips and building up the pace. From the sound and the ease my cock was slipping in Linda’s pussy was very wet. Linda stopped stroking her clit and reached back to squeeze my balls. With the noises she was making Linda was clearly enjoying it “Fuck me harder” she demanded. As I picked up the pace and started to fuck her harder and deeper, I looked past her and could hardly believe Martin was just sitting there with a bulge in his pants and a big smile on his face. I pushed my hands up Linda’s back and reached round to play with her tits. “Yeah, show him how to do it” Linda said as I fucked her harder and faster “Fuck yeah don’t stop” she begged she moaned more and more. Martin said “This is so hot, I want to see Marks cock going in your pussy”. I was not sure what to do, “Don’t you dare stop” said Linda as she pushed back onto my cock “Fuck me til I cum, he can have what he wants after”. Linda had gone back to rubbing her clit and with the noises she was making and the way she was pushing herself back onto my cock it was not going to be long. Thrusting into Linda’s pussy and her moans growing she started to orgasm.

As Linda slowed down pushing back she said “Now he can have what he wants”. She moved forward and let my cock pop out of her pussy. Linda then moved the coffee table out of the way, layed back on the rug and said “Let him have what he wants, fuck me again so he can see”. As she parted her legs the sight of her wet, pink, swollen pussy was great. I got on my knees pointed my cock at Linda’s waiting pussy. “Ask me then”, Linda said looking at Martin. “What?” said Martin “You know, ask me to do what you want”. with out hesitating Martin asked “Will you please let him fuck you again whilst I watch. I slowly pushed the full length of my cock into Linda’s pussy “With fucking pleasure” she smiled. As I fucked Linda harder and faster, she reached up and started to play with her hard nipples. “Happy now” she asked Martin as I fucked her. I then lifted her legs up to fuck her deep and hard. “Yeah, harder, yeah” Linda moaned “Your cock feels great”. “Are you going to cum again” I asked, “oh yeah, mmmmm, yeah”. Looking down at Linda’s hot, necked body, with my cock going in and out of her pussy I thought I was dreaming. Even the sound of my balls slapping against Linda sounded sexy.

In between moans Linda murmured something. I thought I heard her but was not sure, “please” she said, “Please what” I asked then she said it again “fuck my arse, he has always wanted that” I stopped mind thrust. “Yeah slave boy I am going to give him my anal virginity” said Linda. “No not that please” begged Martin, “Tough slave boy, sit back and enjoy”. Linda turned over on all fours, I got between her legs and whilst pushing a couple of fingers into her pussy to make then nice and wet, I started to kiss and lick her arse, rubbing my tongue across her lovely puckered arsehole. Having made it nice and wet I then slowly pushed one of my wet fingers against her hole “aaahhh” Linda moaned as I pushed my finger tip in. “Are you sure you are ready for this” I asked, “There is only one way to find out, but be slow and gentle”. “Hold your arse open then” I said, Linda reached back and pulled her arse cheeks apart. God she looked fucking sexy holding herself open for me. "Now take the condom off and fuck my arse" Linda demanded. I pulled the condom off and pushed my cock against her arsehole. With a gentle push the head went in “aaarggghh” moaned Linda as her arse opened up to me. I slowly starting pushing my cock in and out of Linda’s arse. I don’t know what was opening wider Linda’s arsehole or Martins eyes as I took his wifes anal virginity. With each push my cock was going into Linda’s arse a little deeper. “God you are tight, I hope you are not expecting this to last”. “I have an idea” said Linda, just as I get going she wants to stop!

Linda got up “Come her and lay down” she instructed Martin. “What”, “You heard get down here on your back, NOW”. As Martin slowly did what he was told I thought I knew what Linda was going to do, but could she be that harsh on her poor slave boy?. As she got on all fours over Martin she said “What are you waiting for, do you want to fuck my arse or not”. I definitely did not need asking twice. As Linda lowered her face and starting to kiss Martin, I pointed my cock at her arse. Again after a little resistance, my cock slowly slipped in. Holding Linda’s arse cheeks apart I slowly fucked her virgin arse. “Aaarrgghh, be gentle please” Linda begged. “Rub your clit” I suggested. She reached back and I thought she was starting to play with her clit but no “Fuck his cock is rock hard” she said as I pushed he body backwards and forwards on top of Martin as I fucked her arse. Linda started to rub her clit “mmm now we can all enjoy it” she said as I slowly picked up the pace, getting more and more of my cock into her arse. With the moans starting to come out of Linda’s mouth she was starting to enjoy it. Before long all of my cock was going it and out of her arse. God it felt bloody good All of a sudden I heard a moan and realized it was from Martin. “Fuck he has cum!” Linda said with surprise. “I will not last much longer”. “Stop then” Linda replied. “I want you to do something special, cover my arse with cum so Martin can lick it up"

I pulled out of Linda’s arse and they both got up. Judging by the size of the wet patch in Martins trousers he had certainly enjoyed it. “You know what you are going to do now don’t you” Linda said to Martin, who slowly nodded. Linda got back on all fours and looked at me and said "What are you waiting for" as she run a finger up her arse crack “Spray it right there”. Not wanting to disappoint any one, I got on all fours and started rubbing my cock along Linda’s arse crack. The sight of the head of my cock going up and down her arse looked unbelievably sexy. As Linda squeezed her arse cheeks it was not long before I started to cum pumping 4 or 5 squirts of cum over her arse and back. Before I my cock had stopped throbbing Linda was instructing Martin to start licking my spunk off her arse. Martin moved round behind Linda, lowered his head and started to lick my warm cum off her arse and back.

Landy
06-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Thanks for sharing your story with us.

April
06-12-2012, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the hot new tale bumlover ;)

mumslover69
06-14-2012, 07:58 AM
Nice one, has your wife joined in yet. :)

dwxvoltage
08-23-2012, 01:31 PM
great story, might need to share mine with SSP as well