PDA

View Full Version : A very special lady part 1 and 2.

groomleader
06-08-2012, 02:45 PM
Part 1

I knocked at the door, unsure of what to expect. Living in a big city for the last year, where I didn't really know anybody, had certainly put a crimp in my sex life. Where I used to live, in a much smaller town, during my high school years, I'd been able to get my dick into many tight, warm and willing holes. Unfortunately, all the sexy teen pussy had graduated from high school, and had gone on to college. With the pickings mighty slim, and me not compromising my standards, there was no choice but to head for a bigger city.

Jake, one of the few people that I had gotten to know reasonably well, had set me up on this blind date. Her name was Chantel, he said she was a knock out, a wonderful, sexy blend of her mother's Thai and British heritage, and her Dad's Swedish. That got my cock eager, if nothing else, at least I'd have a date with an very exotic looking lady.

The door opened, and there she was, smiling at me. Oh my god, Chantel looked as good as Jake had told me. Jet black hair, parted on the left, and hanging down to just below her shoulder blades. Her face was a knock out, her Asian and Europian features in a wonderful blend of sexiness, with very blue eyes, from her Dad's Swedish heritage, no doubt. Being that I am 6 feet, I lust after tall women, and with Chantel being 5 feet 11 inches, oh yeah, perfect. Her chest was small, proportionate to her height, and I was relieved to see no hint of artificial enlargement. I CANNOT stand fake tits, if a woman isn't secure enough to be happy with the melons that Mother Nature endowed her with, that is a deal breaker.

"Dennis, hello, welcome, please come in" Chantel said, with a definite English accent.

I did as she asked, watching as she turned to lead me. Oh yeah, what a knockout, Chantel was wearing a black, loose flowing dress, that hid her charms somewhat, but just made me the more eager to uncover those naked charms and assets. She was wearing black stockings, I hoped it wasn't pantyhose, so unsexy. The world lost a good deal of female sexiness when pantyhose replaced stockings and garter belts.

In her living room, Chantel gave me a martini, and we clinked glasses. The martini was smooth, and I quickly downed it, and she was happy to refill my glass.

She surprised me when she suddenly asked, "Dennis, what do you expect from our date, what are you hoping for?"

I was nonplussed by such a direct question, and I tried to collect my thoughts.

She said, "Perhaps it would be better if I told you what I want. I want something different, I'm not interested in some plain, vanilla sex, if that is all you are hoping for, well, we can say goodnight right now. If, however, you are willing to try something very different, we could have a wonderful time."

With her body, her voice and her face, I'd try to swim the English Channel, and I eagerly agreed. She smiled, and led me upstairs, in her bedroom, she slowly stripped me down, planting soft, delicate kisses, bringing my prick up to a ready, stiff 7 inches.

"Lay down Dennis."

She smiled, reached up to her neck, and started to undo the collar holding her dress together. As the dress fell away, I got a look at her melons, nice, orange sized, with stiff, excited nipples. She was indeed wearing stockings, with a black garter belt. I gazed towards the triangle of her sex, it seemed something was blocking my view. I was confused, then realized that she was sporting a hard, stiff 7 inches! Holy Shit!

"Yes Dennis, it is a real penis. I was born with both male and female organs, though I am more outwardly female, my cock is more than just an appendage, it gets as excited and as ready as yours does. My parents thought that since nature made me this way, why subject me to surgery, to correct it to some societal norm? I was brought up with a good sense of self worth, of course, my difference was kept concealed from a world that would be quick to make a harsh judgement. In my teens, when my cock started to develop, my panties had a pouch at the front, that I could tuck my cock into, then make sure it was pulled up tight against me. If you are still up for something different, I'd like to take your asshole. Are you still an asshole virgin, Dennis?" she cooed.

Wow, what a date. I was still an asshole virgin, and never thought I'd end it. I had been having darkly exciting thoughts, about having a girlfriend strap on a dildo, and bust my back door cherry, but working up the nerve to actually ask that? And here was an absolute knock out, female enough for me, who wanted to break me open with a real cock. I nodded, eager for her to take me up the ass.

She smiled, and told me to turn over. On my hands and knees, I felt her pull my cheeks apart, then the electrifying sensation as she applied her hot, wet tongue to my asshole. I growled with pleasure, the feel of her tongue teasing and running over the tight rim was nothing short of mind blowing. She brought a finger into play, and I could feel it push in to the first knuckle. I worked on relaxing the tight muscle ring, as she continued to lick and finger my asshole for a good long time. I could feel myself starting to relax more.

"Turn over Dennis, I slipped a valium into your drink, just something to relax you and make your virgin breaking a little easier," she whispered.

"Yeah, I'm ready for it Chantel" I whispered.

She smiled as slid a large pillow under my hips. I was lifted up, with my ass free of any obstruction, and I felt well greased fingers sliding slippery lube over my tight rim, then a finger worming its way in, spreading it around the tight walls. Chantel slid a coating of lube up her stiff cock, the lube making her erection gleam in the dim light.

"Grab behind your knees, and pull them towards your chest."

I did so, feeling my asshole spread apart slightly, ready for her cock. She got into position, her legs straddling the pillow, pushing another, smaller pillow under my ass to raise it up for the right level, setting my ass up for cornholing. I could feel her lubed up cock head pressing against me.

"Now, just relax baby, you'll love it" Chantel whispered huskily, "I'll bust your cherry gently."

I felt the push, then the lubed head slipped in. I hissed a bit, she held it steady, and urged me to relax. I worked on it, and told her to go on. Inch, by inch, slowly, slowly, she pushed into me, my tight ass walls getting their very first fuck. The pain was noticeable, but not unbearable, and I was grateful for the valium she had slipped into my drink. She stopped with about an inch left.

"Ok baby, one last push, and your virgin busting will be complete, are you ready baby?" she cooed.

"Yeah, I'm ready, complete my cherry busting!"

Chantel thrust her hips forward, and I felt my ass get the stretch as she buried the last inch, going in right to the balls. I let out a moan as I felt it, it was actually feeling pretty good, the pain of my asshole cherry being busted was mixing with a pleasurable pulsing, and as she paused, I urged her on.

"Yeah, oh yeah, keep fucking me, I want my asshole to get fucked good, yeah, give it to me Chantel!"

She smiled down at me, and leaning forward, my legs went over her shoulders, and she started a slow, steady rhythm. I pulled my hands down and curled them around the sexy cheeks of her ass, pulling her against me, letting me know that I was starting to enjoy it more and more. The relaxation of the valium, and my tight asshole giving up the clench, adjusting to the plunges of her cock, let me enjoy it. The fact that I was being taken just like a vanilla female, and the stroking of her throbbing cock over my prostate was turning my cock into a red hot poker, it was harder than ever. Chantel grinned as she saw my eager hardness, she grasped it, and started to stroke my cock. I growled with pure pleasure, oh, her hands knew what they were doing, she stroked me in time to the plunges of her cock up my ass, and Chantel started to make noises of pleasure, her growls and gasps of joy letting me know that she was closing in on her climax.

Chantel grunted, "Are you ready to cum baby?"

"Yeah, oh fuck yeah, blow your load up my ass, and make me shoot!"

"Yeah, oh yeah baby, here it cums, gonna blow, gonna fill your tight ass baby, yes, yes, yes, FUUUCCCKKKK!!"

My cock swelled up tight, just as Chantel let out a drawn out shriek, and I felt her cock pulsing wildly as she went off, over and over, and the feel of her cum gushing, filling my ass with her heated load, drove me over the edge. I growled as my cock erupted, three large ropes shot out, splattering against my chest, my cock continued erupting over Chantel's milking hand, a geyser of hot, white cum spilling down over her curled fist and onto my belly. I was thrusting and grunting, spilling even more cum as it slid down the length of my shaft. My ears were ringing and my breath was coming so fast I could barely control it.

When I got my bearings back, Chantel was smiling at me, and she slowly withdrew her cock from my ass. She started to lick up the cum that was splattered over me, eager to get every drop. She flopped down next to me, and grinned.

"I must make sure that your yummy load is not wasted on a towel, not when my mouth is so eager to swallow it all", she purred, "Dennis, would you like to join me in the shower?"

Soon we were under the hot spray of water, soaping up, and it was a surreal experience to be in the shower with such a gorgeous lady, watching as she soaped up her hands, and carefully washed her cock, wild. As I soaped up her gorgeous curves, she sighed with pleasure.

She said, "So Dennis, did you like it?"

"Oh yeah, I fucking loved it!" I enthused.

"Excellent, I want you to do me now. I do have a vagina, if you'd like, but I love getting my ass fucked, would you like to fill my tight ass Dennis?" Chantel cooed.

Just the thought of taking this gorgeous creature's ass drove me up to rock hardness, and Chantel smiled at the rise.

"I take it that means Yes", she purred, "Let's get dry, then take me back to bed, and let me have it."

Back in the bedroom, I put her on hands and knees, and got my tongue down to her asshole, running over the tight twitchy rim, again and again.

"Fuck, oh fuck I love it, lick and finger my asshole lots, then fuck my tight hole, I'm gonna love it!" Chantel growled huskily.

I brought my fingers into play, and licking that tight hole, and running my fingers into her, feeling the tight grip and listening to her moans of pleasure, kept my cock granite hard, so ready to return the fucking. She rolled over, lifted her legs up, and placed herself in the exact same position.

"I want to get it the exact same way, take my ass the same way I took yours, let me have it Dennis, I want your cock up my tight hole!"

I lubed up, and placing it at the entrance, started a slow and steady push.

"Yes, yes, fill my hot, tight hole, I love it, drive it in Dennis, bury it NOW!"

I did as she wanted, letting out a growl of pleasure. Chantel's asshole was the tightest, hottest hole I have ever had the pleasure of driving my cock into. The heat and the tight clamp of her smooth ass walls surrounded me as I buried my cock in one bold thrust. Chantel let out a drawn out cry of pleasure as I went in right to the balls.

"Yes, yes, oh yes, just what I needed, now give it to me Dennis, fuck my ass, really ride me, and flood my tight hole with a thick, juicy load!"

I had her ankles up by my shoulders, her ass spread around my cock, and I gave her what she needed. I plunged in, over and over, my cock buzzing from the hottest, tightest grip I had ever had. Her cock was back up to rock hardness, and I quickly wrapped my hand around it, eager to stroke her to a shattering climax. She started to grunt and moan as my hand stroked up and down her prick, in time with the driving fuck of my cock surging up her ass.

"Fuck, yeah, fuck my ass, fuck me fuck me!"

My cock was ready to blow, I felt the jerk and the swell of my cock head, Chantel let out a cry of pleasure as her ass hole was stretched to the max around my cock, and I felt the cum surging up. With a wild groan of pure pleasure, my cock erupted, I could feel my cock pulsing and pumping a fresh volley of cum, filling up Chantel's tight ass. The feel of my cum pouring hotly into her set Chantel off.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fill my ass, yes, yes, yes, YEEEESSSSS!!"

Her drawn out howl of pleasure filled the bedroom, her cock pulsing in my hands as she erupted. Two shots of thick cum flew up, splattering just below her breasts, the rest flowed out like a fountain of hot, white spunk, spilling down the length of her shaft, over my curled fist and onto her belly. I stroked her until her cock was dry, then, with her seeing what I was doing, I quickly brought my hand up, and licked off all the cum. Her eyes glowed with pleasure, as I slid out of her well ridden asshole, and quickly got my mouth busy, licking up thick, gooey trails of her cum, relishing the taste. She had done it for me, so it was only fair that I clean up her incredible body, too.

I took a quick side trip into the bathroom, washed off my cock, marveling at my good fortune. A blind date, who would have ever thought I'd discover such a diamond in the rough?

This may have been our first date, but it was not going to be our last, the sight of her in bed, stretched out, inviting me between the sheets, would bring me back eagerly.

groomleader
06-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Part 2

Knocking on the door, I was almost trembling with anticipation. This was going to be my second date with Chantel, I was wearing my best suit, I wanted to take her out, have a nice dinner, squire her around and show her off, she was unlike any woman I had ever dated, and I wasn't referring to her anatomical differences.

The door opened, and there she was, my god, looking just a hot and desirable as when I first set eyes on her. She was dressed casually in a T shirt and tight jeans that showed off her bulge, I could see why she had to wear dresses in public.

Her blue eyes sparkled, and she cooed, "I wore these jeans just for you, come in Dennis, and come upstairs with me while I change."

Walking behind her, I could see the sexy heart shape of her ass, snugged in the tight rear of her jeans, it made me remember the feel of powering my hard cock right between those sexy cheeks, and I could feel my cock respond.

In her bedroom, she stripped, flashing me a sultry smile as I took in her naked charms, her cock rising up, as hard and eager as mine.

"I will go crazy if I don't get some release before we go out," she purred, "Come over here Dennis, get yourself naked."

I did as she asked, and she had me stand right in front of her, our cocks almost touching.

"Now, stroke my cock baby, I'll stroke yours, I want to feel you shooting your load all over my cock, while I fire my load all over yours!"

I grasped her stiff erection, while I felt her hand grasp mine. We started to stroke each other in unison, Chantel has a wonderful touch, I could feel my cock get even harder, and I felt Chantel's cock start to throb, twitching and surging in my hand.

"Yeah oh yeah, I love the way you stroke my cock baby, I can't wait for us to splatter our loads" Chantel cooed.

I could feel my balls start to churn, our breathing started to become choppy, we were both letting out grunts and sighs of pleasure, fucking each others cock with our hands. I could feel the tremors of excitement start running through Chantel's cock, matching the twitching of lust shooting through mine.

"Yes, oh yes, yes, yes, yes, gonna, gonna, ungh, yeah, yeah, fuck YEAH!"

Chantel howled, grunted, her cock swelled up tight, and erupted. A geyser of hot, white cum splattered against my stomach, my hand milked her, and she gushed several thick ropes of cum all over my cock, and her hand. The feel of her hot load splattering against my cock was electric, and it immediately sent me over, and I was cumming, too, her hand fucking my cock expertly, firing a thick rope against her stomach, and more thick ropes flying all over her cock, feeling the splatter of my cum gushing over her cock and my stroking hand. We expertly milked each other, both of us grunting with pleasure and spilling every drop as our loads slid down the length of each others cock.

Her eyes bright, she released me, gave me her hand as she took my hand, I got the message, and we licked off the spunk that we had splattered over each others hands as we came, then she urged me on, and we used our fingers to scoop up the thick, juicy spray that we had splattered over each other. Her face glowed with pleasure, and she gave me a smile that made my heart melt.

"Oh yes, so good, just what I needed" Chantel whispered, "Dennis, as you can probably figure out, being transgendered makes a healthy sex life very difficult, it's bad enough with the offhand comments people make, let alone meeting someone I'd really like to get to know better, and even hinting that I was somehow different shutting it down quickly. Yeah, sure, I can masturbate, but damn, I need the real thing, fantasy is fine to a point. Now I'm into an overdrive state, I'll be more than eager when we get home again. I want to make up for lost time! Think you'd like to help me make up that lost time?" she cooed, a teasing note in her voice.

"Oh yeah baby, you are the sexiest lady I've ever had the pleasure of dating. When you want it, I'll be ready for it!"

Her eyes glowed as she smiled at me. As I got dressed, she showed me her special panties, pulling them on, she carefully fit her cock and balls into the front pouch, which had a velcro at the top of the pouch, which attached to a small strip of velcro at the top of her panties.

"Made special for me by a very understanding group of people, like me, so we can keep our secret," she said, with a sly smile. "Big enough for my cock to grow hard, and with the velcro fastener, keeping it securely against my body. Now, you go and wait in the living room, help yourself to a drink, could you make me a martini? I'll be there in two shakes of a lamb's tail."

I retreated to the living room, smiling all the way. I got the gin and vermouth, and whipped up two dry martinis. Popping an olive in each, standing by the bar, I could hear the soft tread of her coming downstairs. I turned to look, and oh my god, what a vision. She was wearing a fire engine red dress, that was fastened at her right shoulder, covering it, then the dress slanted obliquely across her body, dipping below her left shoulder, leaving it bare. It fit snugly around her, she was going braless, and I could see her orange sized breasts pressed against her top, the stiff, perky nipples making their presence known, the dress hugged her waist, then the skirt billowed out, floating around her just above knee level. She was also wearing jet black stockings, and I could feel myself getting revved up again. She grinned at me, gave me a fashion model turn.

"You like, sweetheart?" she purred.

"Yeah, I like very much" I growled, huskily.

Crossing the distance, I grabbed her, and our lips were quickly locked together, lips pressed urgently, tongues dueling madly in passion filled swirls. Her hand reached down, as I slipped my hands under her skirt, and as her fingers stroked and carressed my bulge, my hand found her pouch, and I stroked at the outline of her hard, straining cock, nestled securely in her pantie pouch. We broke the kiss, and Chantel smiled at me.

"If I wasn't so hungry, I'd drag you upstairs" I said huskily, "But I want to take you out, squire you around, show you off. The way you look baby, everyone will be looking, envious as hell that I have such a vision of lovliness on my arm."

Her smile became radiant, and she led me over to the bar. Clinking our glasses, we sipped at our drinks.

On the street, we hailed a cab, and in a few minutes, we were at the best steak house in town, The RCM club. We walked in, fortunately we had a reservation, as it was impossible to be seated just as a walk-in. As the maitre'd led us to our table, I could see every male head turning, watching Chantel pass by, leaving their dates fuming as they couldn't take their eyes off her. I smiled inmwardly, yes indeed, I could understand the lust filled looks directed her way, and reveled in the knowledge that I would be the lucky one to share her naked charms and assets. I wondered, idley, if their desire would be so hot once they got a total look at her when she was stripped down and ready for action. I smiled again, I was going to tbe the lucky one to enjoy that vision, and I would take full advantage of her desire for me.

After a sumptuous dinner, we went to Maroni's, a dance club just down the street, that liked to play a well balanced mix of danceable tunes, from slow crooners like Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra, to the latest hot dance tunes. On the floor, Chantel showed how well she could shake her ass, she had my cock ready and eager, and judging by the hungry looks from the tables closest to us, I wasn't the only one.

The DJ swung into a medley of slow dance tunes from the 40's and 50's, and Chantel eagerly stepped into my arms, her head on my shoulder, her body pressed close to mine as we moved to the music.

She whispered in my ear, "So wonderful, I feel so wonderful."

I felt her bulge, pressed tighly against me, filling her secret pouch, and I kept her tight against me, so she could feel my cock pressing urgently, letting her know that I was as warmed up as she was.

When the set had ended, those wonderful blue eyes gazed into mine, and she cooed, "Take me home Dennis, I can't wait another minute, I need you, and I want you now!"

In her bedroom, our clothes flew off, Chantel smiled as her panties came off, her cock grown to full, impatient need.

"Doggy style, do me from behind sweetheart, and this time, give my pussy a filling, drive it in, and fill me with a thick load."

My cock was aching for it, seeing her on hands and knees, in garter belt and stockings, made me granite hard. I plastered my mouth against her, licking at the juices that were slicking up her tight lips.

"Yes, oh yes you sweetheart, lick up my juices."

Her tight lips were almost gushing, I quickly raised up, pressing my cock against her, I slid in. Our growls of mixed pleasure filled the room, her pussy felt like liquid fire, surrounding my cock in a burning, tight grip, as I drove in right to the balls. I reached around her body, grasped her cock, and started to stroke her straining cock as I drove into her, stroking back and forth as her hips rocked back to meet each stroke.

"Yes, oh yes you sweet, sweet man, ride me Dennis, fuck me hard, and blow that thick load!"

My cock was too excited, and when I felt a hand reach under and grasp my balls, and start squeezing, I reached my peak, it brought on the explosion and my jetting cock filled her, throbbing and jerking, pumping a flood of hot spunk deep inside her.

I quickly pulled out and arranged myself, I knew what was coming, and I wanted it.

"Give it to me Chantel, take my ass and fuck me good."

"Yes, you sweet, sweet man, I will give your ass a loving ride, baby."

I felt her mouth descend, and her tongue and fingers went to work, licking at the tight rim of my ass, those electric tingles of burning pleasure filled me again, the sensation shooting through me, bringing a growl of pleasure. Her finger slipped in, sliding around the smooth inner wall, I worked on relaxing, and I could feel it loosen up.

"Oh, you must be very ready!" Chantel giggled, as she felt the loosening.

I felt Chantel swing into position, her hands grasped my hips, pulling me up into the best position, I felt the head against me, and the press as her well lubed cock slid in smoothly. I grunted with pleasure, the feel of my tight ass walls getting the stretch felt so good. She slid it in, smoothly and slowly, I felt a small twinge of pain, but it did nothing to lessen the pleasure I was feeling.

"Yeah, oh yeah baby, feels so good, fuck my ass, I want your load right up my tight hole!"

Encouraged, Chantel proceeded to give me exactly what I wanted, her hard stiff cock sliding into me, fucking my ass, sending sizzling bolts of pleasure racing through me. Chantel was letting out grunts of lust and pleasure, as my asshole got the reaming I needed.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, your ass is so tight, I'm gonna blow my load baby, gonna fill up your tight hole!" Chantel growled.

"Yes, fuck yeah, let it go, flood me baby, fill me up!" I growled back.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck, gonna cum, gonna blow, fuck, fuck, YEEESSSS!"

Letting out a drawn out howl of pleasure, Chantel's throbbing cock erupted, I could feel the explosion, and the jetting streams of spunk flooding my tight back door.

Landy
06-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Well that was different, thanks for sharing

Marlene38EE
06-08-2012, 05:30 PM
VERY different, and well-written/dealt with!!
Husband mentioned this story in a bookmark he emailed me...it's different, but HOT!!

SmallCock
07-23-2012, 08:05 AM
Very well written and very erotic....I look forward to more of your work..TY!!!!!

groomleader
08-20-2014, 11:34 AM
Part 3

I was standing at the altar, almost trembling with desire. It was my wedding day, and Chantel and I were getting married. Jake, my friend who had set up the blind date that brought us together, was my best man. The wedding march sounded, and I looked down the aisle. Her bridesmaid Eileen Hanson led the procession, she was a pretty, well built redhead. Right behind her, I saw my beloved, oh wow, Chantel looked sexier than ever. She had her jet black hair arranged on top of her head, with a small tiara to hold it on place, and her focus was locked onto me, her blue eyes glowing with happiness as she came down the aisle on her dad's arm. Her bridal dress was perfect, it billowed out at her waist, and hid her specialness. I grinned inwardly, wondering how shocked some of the more conservative guests would be, if they knew that beneath all the feminine lace and fabric of her wedding dress, the bride had a cock tucked away beneath all the wedding finery. I wondered if her cock was as erect and eager as mine was. Judging by the secret smile she gave me, I had a feeling she was.

I had fallen deeply in love, for the first time in my life. I didn't care that she was a transgender, the fact that she had a cock was not any barrier to me. It was HER cock, not some anonymous cock. It was a part of her that I was happy to accept, I wanted the whole her. When I got down on one knee and proposed, she was crying so hard I thought I'd done the wrong thing.

Alarmed, I said, "Chantel, Chantel sweetheart, did I do something wrong?"

In between sobs, she gasped, "Wrong, oh god no, you sweet, sweet man. I love you so much, and having you eager to marry me, you have no idea how happy you've made me!"

She introduced me to her family, being an old school man, I wanted to formally ask her parents for their blessing. Once we had made it perfectly clear that I knew exactly why Chantel was so special, and that we were both deeply in love with each other, we had their blessing.

She now stood next to me, and the wedding began. I realized that I was holding my breath at the "if anyone can show just cause why they should not be legally married" part, then I let it out in a sigh, as no one objected. I looked at her, saw her grinning, she knew what I'd been thinking. I returned the smile, and it did not take to long before the justice pronounced us as husband and wife. I took her in my arms, and gave her the kiss full of passion and ardor that had been building up in me. When we broke, I could see the wide eyes, the flushed cheeks, and the need in her expression.

After we signed the documents, had pictures taken out on the lawn of the church, and accepted the well wishes of the crowd, Jake and Eileen led us to his Range Rover, and we took the back seat, as Jake took the wheel, and Eileen swung into the shotgun seat.

Jake said, "Since it's still three hours before the reception, let's take a little drive. I have a great place in mind."

Eileen smiled and said, "is it where we went last weekend?" At his nod, she said, "Oh yeah, it's a great place, you'll love it!"

Twenty minutes later, the Range Rover slowed, and took a right hand turn that led onto a gravel road. There was a large locked gate with a "Danger, Do Not Enter" sign blocking the way.

Jake grinned, and he said, "No problem" as he hopped out, slid a key into the lock, and unlocked the gate. It swung open, and he motioned for Eileen to drive through, then he swung the gate shut, and relocked it.

The road angled down, and as we descended, I asked, "So how'd you happen to have that key for the gate?"

Jake replied, "My uncle Bill was the foreman for the crew that put up that gate. It's an abandoned quarry that is now filled with water, and it's a great place to go swimming. This was also a well known make out spot. It's not dangerous to go swimming in the quarry when you're sober, but last summer, 2 teens drowned after the senior prom. They went skinny dipping while drunk, and their naked bodies were found the next day, floating in the lake. So, the county decided that the best thing to do was close it off. My uncle made a copy of the gate key, and gave it to me, so I could enjoy the swimming, and the peace and quiet."

At the bottom, Jake turned the Rover to the right, and parked. We got out, feeling the warmth of the day. The dark blue water reflected the sunlight, it was more than just some dinky little pond.

Chantel said, "Umm, perfect, just the place, Jake, do you have a blanket?"

Jake did indeed, and I had a feeling that this had been set up earlier.

Chantel grinned at me, walking over to stand just before the blanket, and said, "Umm, now, let's enjoy some wedding night fun early. On your knees, my husband, my cock has been hard ever since the wedding march, and I want you to give me your special blow job."

Eileen grinned at Jake, and cooed, "My cock is just as hard, Jake, on your knees too, and suck me!"

Jake and I grinned, ever since Chantel and I became a couple, she had invited her best freind Eileen, who was just like her, to meet Jake. We waited to see what would happen, and the date that Eileen was going to tell Jake all about her. The next day, he was only too happy to tell me how wild it was to suck her cock, than get reamed up the ass by a gorgeous lady like Eileen.

Chantel grinned, and lifting her dress, revealed her rock hard cock. She was wearing white virginal undies, white stockings, a white garter belt, and a set of white crotchless satin panties. Her cock was covered with a white silk sock, with the phrase "Blushing Bride" in red lettering stitched into the fabric.

"A little something that I had specially made, for your eyes baby," Chantel purred.

The sight of my bride, dressed in her wedding day finery, revealing her rock hard cock made my own cock throb in response. I wrapped my hand around the sock, listening to Chantel's moan of pleasure as I gently caressed her. I slid the sock off, and her 7 inches rose up to greet me, throbbing with eagerness.

Next to us, Eileen was parting her dress, revealing to Jake her stiff 7 inches, also covered in a white satin sock. The words "not so blushing bridesmaid" was stitched into her sock, and Jake peeled it off, and our lover's cocks were hard, stiff and ready.

I leaned in, gently pulling back the foreskin, listening to Chantel's purr of pleasure as my tongue started to swab over her pink cockhead. Next to us, Eileen moaned, as Jake peeled off her sock, and slid his tongue around her shaft. I was eager, I wanted my mouth filled, and I swallowed Chantel's cock in one gulp, taking her throbbing cock in balls deep.

"Ummm, oh god, yes, you sweet, sweet husband, suck my cock baby, I have a thick juicy load all stored up for you."

The feel of her stiff, hard cock in my mouth drove me on, I wanted my bride to get the best suck job I could give her. I tightened my lips, kept my mouth a tight, wet hole, and use my tongue to swirl all over her shaft as I went down on her prick, and up, bobbing my head again and again. She started to thrust her hips at me, she was grunting and giving off moans of pleasure as my mouth worked over her throbbing cock. I was sucking her wildly, eager for her wet spray to fill my mouth. I cupped her balls with my hand, and that took her over the edge.

"Oh yes, sweet, sweet husband, gonna cum baby, yes, yes, YEEESSS!"

Chantel gave one last thrust, howling with pleasure, and I felt her prick explode. The first shot hit the back of my throat, I quickly swallowed it as I pulled my mouth up. I felt two more hot blasts hit the roof of my mouth, and two more streams gushed all over my tongue. Ah, that was better, I wanted to taste that delicious load, and my sexy bride obliged me, her cock pumping out every drop, filling my mouth with the first load of our married life. I swished it around as I swallowed her one last time and pulled back slowly, letting the grip of my lips milk her cock for every drop.

Right beside us, Eileen was moaning and growling as her cock pumped her load into Jake's mouth, he sucked every drop out of her, the expression on his face showed how much he relished the experience.

As I pulled free, Chantel looked down at me, her eyes stormy with lust.

"Now my sweet, sweet husband, I want to suck your cock, your wife wants her mouth filled with your delicious cum!"

We quickly switched places, and I was now standing, Chantel was on her knees, lowering my pants and briefs, freeing my cock which was granite hard. Chantel stroked at it gently, smiling up at me.

"Umm, so big, so hard, so ready" she whispered.

I glanced over, saw Jake standing, and Eileen fishing his cock out.

Eileen cooed, "Oh yeah, all ready for me, fill my mouth Jake."

Chantel was licking her lips, then her head moved forward, and she started to lick at my cock head like a lollipop. I groaned with lust, as her cute pink tongue flicked back and forth across my throbbing cock head. She parted her lips, and slid her mouth slowly down my steely shaft. Her mouth was a tight wet heaven of sucking, and I groaned as she swallowed my cock. I could feel those pouty rosebud lips of hers clamp tightly around my shaft, becoming a tight, sliding ring of pleasure. She slid up my shaft, then thrust her mouth down my length again, deep throating me, taking me in right to the balls.

"Fuck, oh fuck, feels so good, suck me baby, make me fill your mouth!" I grunted.

I could feel the vibrations against my cock, Chantel was letting off moans of pleasure as she sucked me. Her tongue swirled around my throbbing shaft, as she went up and down on my cock. Watching the dark hair of my wife bobbing back and forth, the total stimulation was making my toes curl with pleasure. I put my hands gently on the sides of her head, as she went up on down on my throbbing prick. She sucked and licked me wildly, and in a few minutes, I could feel the spunk starting to sizzle.

Next to us, Jake was grunting, I got some more visual stimulation from watching sexy Eileen sucking his cock. Jake started to buck, and he growled as he blew his nut. That gave me the last push, I could feel the rise, and I was seconds away.

"Oh fuck, gonna cum baby, gonna fill your sweet mouth, oh fuck, YEAH!"

I felt Chantel pull her head back, and my cock burst, I could feel the pent up streams pouring between her tight crimson lips, her mouth being filled. I saw her cheeks bulge, she pulled her mouth free, and I gushed one last stream of spunk, painting her lips with the final spurt. I could see Chantel swishing my cum around, eager for the taste, swallowing her mouth full of cum, then her pink tongue darting out, licking all the cum off her lips, and swallowing that also.

"All that delicious cum, I wasn't going to waste a drop," she cooed. "It's such a nice day, and that water looks so nice, let's skinny dip!"

Jake and I had the enjoyment of seeing our ladies stripping off their wedding finery. Chantel and Eileen were wearing snow white see thru bras, white stockings, white garter belts, and they were both wearing a set of white crotchless satin panties, their virginal white underwear an exact match. They laid their wedding clothes carefully in the back of the Range Rover and turned to us with a smile, their heads nodding approval, their eyes flashing as they watched us disrobe. Soon, we were all naked and dashing into the water. We swam, floated lazily, just enjoying the wonderful day. I came up behind Chantel, and pulled her against me, my revived cock pressing against her back. She turned, and I felt her hand grip my cock, I reached down, and found her cock just as hard and eager as mine.

"Ummm, my sweet, sweet husband is so hard again, just as hard as I am. Well, I think it might be nice for us to wait, sweet, sweet husband. I don't want us to be too done over even before the reception. Our wedding night is still ahead, and the anticipation will have us both hard, eager and ready, so we can service each others horny needs and wants. And I will make our waiting more than worth it."

We walked out of the water, the sight of our sexy ladies, their bodies dripping water, was another turn on. Jake had stored some big beach towels in the back, and we dried off, preparing for the reception. Jake and I had the pleasure of watching Chantel and Eileen redress themselves, and as the finishing touch, I rolled the silk sock back on to the eager cock of my wife, while Jake did the same for Eileen.

Eileen growled to Jake, "After the reception, I'm going to be horny beyond compare. Keep yourself sober Jake, I'll want satisfaction!"

Chantel purred, "The same thing I'll want from you, my sweet, sweet husband. Don't drink too much baby, I won't, your loving is better then any alcohol buzz."