PDA

View Full Version : Mit Has More Questions

Luckymann
06-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Mit Has More Questions

It was Friday evening. My sixteen-year-old daughter, Tiffany, had just left to join her cheerleading squad. They were going to an out-of-town ball game to cheer for their team and wouldn’t be back in town until late that night.

There came a soft knock on my door. When I opened the door I was pleasantly but not totally surprised to see Tiffany’s friend Mitali standing on my porch. It had been nearly two weeks since I had shown Mitali Singh how she could use her hands and fingers to give herself a great deal of sexual pleasure. It appeared Mit was rapidly coming out of her shell. The ultra shy teen that had spent the evening with me just two weeks ago was now wearing a dress that offered a nice view of her cleavage. The skirt of her dress reached down to just above her knees.

I couldn’t help but stare at the exposed mounds of her breasts. “Mit, you look beautiful. Come on in. How have you been? I’m afraid you just missed Tiffany.” I told the petite teen.

“Hi Lucky. I know Tiffany has gone to a ball game. I came over to see you. I hope I’m not bothering you.” She replied as she stepped through my front door. “I’ve been doing what you taught me. I’ve been doing it a lot. I do it almost every night. God it feels so good when I get myself off. It’s not as good as when you did it, but it’s real nice.”

“Mit, I’m glad you’re finally seeing how good you body can make you feel. You will make some lucky boy a great girlfriend someday. Tiffany has told me you’ve been asking about some of the boys at school. She also said you are considering joining the cheerleaders next year. That might be fun for you. Now, what can I do for you tonight, honey?”

“I still have questions. You said I could ask you any questions I have.” Mit was still uncertain of herself.

“I did tell you that, didn’t I? OK! Come on in, sit down, and I’ll try to answer your questions for you.” I led Mit to my living room couch, gave her a hug, and had her sit down. “Let me get you a glass of tea, and then I’ll try to answer your questions.”

I was only out of the living room a few minutes. When I returned, I was startled to see Mit standing front of my hallway mirror. She seemed to be admiring and assessing herself. She was lifting her breasts as if weighing them and pushing them together. She slid her hands down and rubbed her flat belly. Her nipples were trying to push through the thing material of the dress she was wearing. Watching such a lovely young creature caressing her breasts and abdomen quickly brought me a full erection.

Setting her glass of tea on the table, I walked up behind her petite body and put my arms around her waist.
“Do you really think I have nice breasts? Their not too fat?” Mit asked.

I pulled her snugly back against my body and brought my hands up to cup her ample tits. “Mit honey, you are a beautiful young lady with a wonderful set of tits.” Giving her tits a squeeze and gently tweaking her nipples, I asked. “Now, what do you want to know, Mit?”

Mit groaned and hesitated a bit. She then began to speak faster and faster while still watching our images in the mirror. “Do you really think I’m pretty. Do I really have a nice body? Are you really sure my boobs aren’t too fat? I’ve really enjoyed making myself feel so good. I have learned so much about myself in the past two weeks. Every time I have an orgasm, I can’t help but wish it was your hands and not mine between my legs. Just the thought of your mouth between my legs makes me super wet and excited. But, ...I,...I, ah, I still don’t know anything about boys.”

“Honey, you are a beautiful young lady with wonderful breasts. You will soon learn all you need to know about boys.” I told her. “What would you like to know from me tonight, Mit?” I asked.

Mit moaned again when I tweaked her nipples. She then turned in my arms and hugged me. The nervous teen again started hesitantly but quickly built to chattering rapid fire. “Well, I...ahh...I mean...ummm...what do the boys want from their girlfriends? What do they want the girl to do? How can I please them like you pleased me? I want to know all about boys. I don’t even know what a boy looks like. Please Lucky, will you show me how to please a boy?”

She then pulled back a bit and looked down. She immediately spotted the bulge my hard cock was making in my pants. She grinned and said. “So that’s what has been pressing against me. Is that your penis? Why is it so big. I never noticed that before.”

I took her hand and placed it on the lump in my pants.

Her eyes grew wide. “It’s hard! And it’s so big! Why is it like that? Did I do something that made that happen to you? Do you like it that way? Please, can I at least see it so I will know what a boy looks like?”

“Mit honey, I’ll be happy to show you how to give a boy pleasure. But first, why don’t we try to get you relaxed a bit? Then I’ll explain why a cock gets hard. I’ll be happy to answer as many of your questions as I can. Come here, sweetheart.”

I put my left arm over her shoulder and led her back to my couch. I kept my arm over her shoulders, I pulled the teen down next to me on the couch. As she settled in next to me, I turned her back to my chest and let my left arm fall over her shoulder. I firmly squeezed her breast and kissed her right ear.

Mit moaned and laid her head back onto my shoulder. As I continued to fondle her tit, my right hand trail down the front of her dress opening the buttons as I went. With her dress laying open, I caressed her belly and slowly slid my hand down to that curly dark brown nest that lay between her legs.

When my hand reached into her panties and petted her pubic bush, she spread her legs to give me free access the her virgin pussy. Between my fondling of her tits and petting her horny pussy, Mit was soon cooing with pleasure. I continued to fondle her tits and nibbled her ear. She groaned in pleasure when I again gently tweaked her nipples.

I then pulled her dress off her shoulders and removed her bra. I turned her and laid her in my lap. While my right arm and hand cradled her neck and tended to her right tit, my left hand drifted down her smooth belly and into her wet panties. I stoked up and down her sopping wet slit until she was writhing on my lap.

As she moaned and groaned, Mit spoke. “God that feels so good.” She gasped.

Moving swiftly, I lifted Mit off my lap and slid out from under her. Laying her back against the arm of the couch, I pulled her legs around until her small butt was on the edge of the couch. With little delay and no resistance from her, I slid Mit’s panties from under her ass, down her legs, and off her feet. I settled on my knees between her legs and dove face first into her crotch. Hungrily, I attacked her soaked pussy. In just a few moments, Mit was thrashing on the couch and gasping for breath as she enjoyed a massive orgasm.

As the breathless teen regained her composure, I returned to sit next to her. She hugged me and settled into my chest again. The dreamy eyed teen looked up at me, smiled, and said. “Oh Lucky, that was so wonderful.” She then looked directly at the bulging cock in my pants. “But please, I want to know about boys and how I can do that for them. Can I please see you...your...ummm...your thing, I mean penis?”

“If that’s what you want, Mit.” I stood and smiled down at her. I then unbuckled my belt, released my pants button, and lowered the zipper. With one motion, I lowered my pants and shorts to my knees. Seven inches of hard fat cock stood tall and proud in front of the staring teen.

Mit said nothing. Her eyes were wide open and locked on my cock, her mouth agape. Mit just stared. Eventually she spoke. “Wow! That’s big! Why did it get so hard and big? Does it hurt? Do boys really put that in girls’ vaginas?”

“Do you remember when I told you how when your body prepares for sex your nipples get hard and your pussy gets swollen and wet? It does that whether you have sex or not?”

“Yes, I remember.” Mit quietly answered.

“Well baby. This is how a boy’s body prepares for sex. Certain blood vessels fill with blood and his cock gets big and hard like this.”

“Do boys really put their c...c...cocks in a girls vagina?” She asked wide-eyed.

“Yes baby. They do. And if they do it right, the girl loves it. But, there is more a girl can do with a cock than take it in her pussy. As a matter of fact, a girl should only let a boy put it in her pussy if she really likes him a lot. A girl could end up pregnant if she lets a boy in at the wrong time.” I told her.

“I know how to get pregnant. Please tell me what a girl can do to make her boyfriend happy besides putting it in her pussy. Please, Lucky.”

“Mit, are you sure you want this show and tell to come from me rather than your mother?” I asked.

“Yes! Please!” She was adamant.

“Ok sweetheart. Reach up and feel my cock. Wrap your hand around it.” I instructed.

Mit nervously complied. Still wide eyed, she tentatively reached out and put one of her hands around my cock. Her dainty hand barely reached around the cock she held. “It’s so hard, but it’s soft on the outside.” Mit leaned forward and closely examined the first cock she had ever held in her hand.

“Yes. Now slide your hand up and down it’s length. That is how a boy masturbates. It’s like you fingering your pussy.”

“Does it make you feel good? Am I doing it right?” She asked as she slowly stroked up and down my cock’s shaft.

“Yes, baby. You’re doing it very well. What you’re doing is sometimes called ‘jacking off’ or giving a ‘hand job’. You can go a little faster if you’d like.”

Mit increased the speed of her stroking.

My cock had gotten even harder, and it was all I could do to keep from shooting a wad of cum all over her hand and face. “Oh Mit, that feels so good. Kiss my cock’s head, baby. Kiss the top of my cock.”

Mit leaned even closer and placed a tender kiss on my cock’s head. I groaned in pleasure.

Mit pulled her head back. She looked a little panicked. “Did I hurt you?”

“Oh no, baby. It felt real good. Please do it some more. Do you want to get me off the way I just got you off tonight and the way I got you off two weeks ago? Would you like to learn to give oral sex, also known as a ‘blow job’ or ‘giving head’?”

“Yes! I’ve heard about that. What do I do?”

“Lick all over my cock and balls. Get me all wet.”

Mit immediately began licking my cock and balls as thought they were her favorite flavor of lollipop. She slathered it with saliva as she continued to stroke my cock and fondle my balls with her hands.

“Now, take as much of it into your mouth as you can. Use your mouth to stroke my cock like you’re doing with your hand.” I told her.

Mit willingly complied. She opened her mouth and took about three inches of cock into her warm wet oral cavity.

“Watch your teeth, baby. A boy’s cock is very sensitive, especially at the top. Don’t scrape your teeth on the head.” I told her.

“Um humm.” Mit replied without ever taking my cock out of her mouth.

“Now bob your head up and down on my cock and suck, baby. Suck like it’s a straw. Keep working your tongue over it. Use your tongue on the head. Ummmmm. That’s it. Just like that.”

Mit was a great student. She was giving a damn good blow job, especially since it was her first attempt. Unfortunately, she quickly had me about ready to cum.

“Mit, baby, I’m about to cum. Do you want to take it in your mouth and taste it? You can swallow my cum if you want to. It won’t hurt you.”

“Umm hummmmm.” She enthusiastically nodded as she tried to reply with a mouth full of cock. She sucked even harder and took as much of my cock into her mouth as she could.

It only took a few seconds more of Mit’s blow job to cause a major eruption from my throbbing cock. She stopping bobbing, pulled back until just my cock’s head was still in her mouth, and sucked me like a straw in a thick malt. One, two, three, four spurts of cum filled her mouth.

I resisted the urge to grab her head and shove my cock down her sweet throat before the surges ebbed. I watched as Mit held my cock in the mouth and swallowed several times.

She took my cock back deep into her mouth and sucked the last of my cum from me. She then leaned back on the couch and looked up at me with a wide grin on her face. After a few seconds, she asked. “Did I do ok? Did I do it right?”

I pulled her up to stand in front of me and hugged her tightly. My softening cock hanging between us. I felt her push her pussy toward my cock as we hugged. So, I returned the push and ground my limp cock into her pelvis. Lifting her chin with my finger, I passionately kissed her. As we broke the kiss, I told her. “Mit honey, that was one hell of a blow job. Your are going to make some boy a fantastic girl friend some day. Any boy will be lucky to have you as his girl.”

Mit smiled broadly, hugged me again and laid her head on my chest. For the next couple of hours, Mit and I fondled each other and chatted about mostly sexual things. I tried my best to answer all of her questions.

We then showered and I took her home. This time, before she got out of my car, Mit squeezed my revived cock, smiled and said. “I’ll see you again real soon.”

April
06-13-2012, 04:12 PM
Another hot little instalment :)

baapji
12-03-2013, 02:07 AM
So nice! thanks for sharing its so attractive story, wow!