PDA

View Full Version : I got pregnant at the age of 40, just a few years ago, and I didn't know who did it

Lesliemessy
06-20-2012, 06:20 AM
I stopped using birth control around 40. I didn't think I would get pregnant. I wanted nights to end in my holes seeping with the jizz of casual fucks. One night I went to a club and got really hammered. I ended up taking a few guys home, they were really fit and like 21-22. They knew I was slutty and drunk so they called up some friends and I think I ended up getting passed around through 14 guys in my backyard by the pool and on the patio. Probably one thing I should not tell my husband. No protection was involved. Guys came in my pussy, mouth, hair, ass, stomach, back, multiple times. I got double-stuffed in my pussy and ass. Some of them had some kinky tool that went into my butt and stretched it wide open with claws. They ruined my ass that night. They put lots of stuff in it and gave me enemas. They put me in a dog's cage tied up with a banana in my ass. I got put on a leash and made to drool for cock as guys shoved anything in sight in my butt. They shoved small firecrackers up there and lit them. They gave me a cum enema. They microphoned my pussy and ass. They put a telephone in my ass. They poured alcohol all over me and did coke off my ass cheeks and tits. They wrote slut and whore mom on me in permanent marker. They drew an arrow pointing to my gaping ass that said- empty balls here. They called me the slammer and the buttslut. I took whatever they had. It lasted four hours before the last squirt of jizz emptied into my cunt. Anyway, a lady friend told me I should get a pregnancy test soon after that night that stretched my ass for months. I did...and I was actually fucking pregnant. I couldn't even remember all the guys that night...couldn't figure out who the father was. So I had a pregnant slut gangbang before I had an abortion. Anal while I was lactating, in a tennis court. Now I take the pill again lol. I got pregnant when I was 32 from a guy cumming in my butt by the way. I should learn from this.

April
06-20-2012, 03:13 PM
Thanks for sharing your tale with us.

frankjohnmoore
08-12-2012, 12:37 AM
very good