PDA

View Full Version : Seducking my Professor (Lesbian)

drlauren
06-22-2012, 01:32 AM
Stream of conscious stuff.

Ms. Joanna Petrich

My name’s Lauren. In college, I had an affinity for teachers. Females ones. Ones that looked hot if they only tried a little. The kind of women with a nice figure, plump and squishy with soft, voluptuous breasts behind post-feminist’s plain clothes. A woman who yearned for pleasure, married a schmuck and gave up on herself forgetting she had love box of joy between her legs. Guess it was a mommy fixation. Mum had lovely large breasts she didn’t pass on to me and enjoyed romps with daddy. Believe it or not, school made me horny. Women I could turn into lesbians made me quiver inside. Let’s face it, seduction can be sinful and beautiful in the right hands. Turning an older woman into a slut was just my longing, my passion. College was ripe for the pickens.

Miss Petrich was sweetheart. Had her for Lit class. She was a little chubby and her dreary attire reminded me of January and snow. Rumpled and patterned. Fortyish and gray. Her only life was old books. The guys joked about her being an old maid and how she probably never got it wet. Bet she’s a virgin still. They were boorish losers so I ignored their puerile antics. On the surface, she seemed quite nice and homespun. Soft voice and didn’t carry herself well. She was a new world to conquer.

Most of class I’d sit there and think about her. Kept complimenting her on her work and asking her lots of questions that bordered on the personal. Not too much to scare her off just enough to find out how to seduce her. After a few weeks, I asked her about a book filled with sex. She loved Lady Chatterly’s Lover. Basically a book about a married woman allowed to have lovers because her husband was disabled and couldn’t perform. I gave her an erotic book about lesbians and the next class she said she had read it already and found it intriguing. Erotic books were definitely the way to her heart. Kept buying used ones and dropping them off at her office.

Half the semester had passed and we had become friends. Well, as much as a student can be to a teacher. I had stopped by her office one day to discuss our paper for the class and get advice. It was on lesbians in literature. That’s when it all began.

Her office was in the arts and humanities building on the third floor far away from classrooms. They were given pretty big offices. She had an ornate desk in hers, a leather couch and two big chairs in front of her desk. Carpeted throughout with thick, lush dark reds and blacks that was soft under your feet. .

She was wearing a turtleneck sweater and long, bushy skirt. Plaid and ugly. Her turtleneck was black and, though not tight, it allowed her ample breasts to jiggle as she walked. Her hair was tired and straight and dark brown. Ugly cut and just long past her shoulders. Well-groomed though. None of her outfits let her shine.

I’m a tall, thin girl with small breasts and large nipples that shown right through my cotton blouse. I despise bras. Always made sure my nipples were erect when I stopped by. Loved ice or a cold soft drink on my nipples. My jeans were soft and looked shitty. I loved a pair of jeans and wore them till they fell apart in the fall and winter. I didn’t wear panties and loved the cool air against my sex.

“I liked your lesbian short (story) and wondered who the older woman was that the younger girl seduced.”

“I just made her up,” I lied, pouting my boobs forward hoping she’d see my hardened nipples. It was my version of Joanna, my professor. “It just seemed fun to write. Never done that type before.”

“Okay,” she said nervously breathing heavy. “I just wondered.”

“What did you think about their lovemaking?”

“I liked it,” she said, fumbling her pen and dropping it on the desk. “I’ve decided to give you an A as usual. Can I ask you something?”

“Sure, anything.”

“Do you always write about sex, uh, love, or love stories with heavy sexual situations?”

“Not always. I just like to have fun with it and it makes up for a lack of girlfriend right now. Is that a problem in this class? You seem open to it.”

“No, no, it’s totally fine.”

“It’s okay if you don’t. It makes friends online horny when they read it. I tell them that’s what it’s supposed to do.”

“It does,” she said. That was a slip.

“I’m glad,“ I reassured. “I’d love to have that experience.”

“I didn’t mean—“

“No, really, it’s okay. I can right something else.”

“I’d love to read more. Do you have more?”

“Yes, I can bring them by tomorrow if you’d like. I have them in a binder.”

“Oh, gee, tomorrow is Saturday.”

“Come by my dorm tonight. I’ll gladly let you borrow the book.”

“Well, Lauren, professors aren’t allowed in student’s dorms, Just policy.”

“Okay, no problem. Here’s my number. I can bring them by your house in the morning. Can read you one of my favorites.”

“I’m not supposed to do that, but here’s my card. How about say noon?”

“I’ll be there at noon.”

We chatted a little more and talked about my paper. Not long. Maybe 5 minutes. Fast and easy. I left with a chill down my spine and a warmth between my legs. Couldn’t wait to masturbate and think about making love to her when I got back to my dorm room. My roomie was gone so jumped in bed and played with my love box for an hour or so.

Later that night, I made sure I had some pictures of me in the middle of my binder in a small notebook. Clothed, various states of undress and nude with a smattering of masturbation photos. Hopefully it’ll just fall out while she carries it in her house. Maybe I’d get lucky tomorrow. Maybe not. Hoped to. Didn’t know.

The next day was unusually cold and sunny. Frost was most everywhere. Had to bundle up in a parka bigger than I was. I drove the twenty-five minutes down to her house on a secluded lane of trees and bushes. A small Victorian house peeked from the dirt road. Most of the homes were like that. Small dirt road lead to an old house. It looked comfy with big bay windows and gables. Unlike my parents Tudor home and manicured lawn and hedges, it was simple like her appearance.

She had left a note on her front door to come inside and make myself at home since she had gone running in this awful mess of impending winter. Inside was warm and toasty. Hardwood floors, old clawfoot couches and lined wallpaper. Not bad. Boring but not bad.

Unbundled myself and had just jeans and a skimpy tee on. My nipples were already hard as rock from the cold and the growing anticipation of something happening. Just looked around downstairs till she came back. She did about fifteen minutes later. Her living room had rows of old books on shelves along the walls. Wondered if she had read all of them. Many romance novels on one shelf. Steele, Judy Collins, the usual suspects.

She got back and took off her hoodie revealing a white shirt soaked with sweat showing off her large breasts and nipples straining against the cotton and dark sweat pants. Didn’t attempt to hide them and gave me a hug. A ran my hands down her sides and kissed her cheek as she backed off. She had to feel my nipples against her because I definitely felt them rub against me.

“Thank you so much for coming,” she said.

“No, not at all. I love chatting with you.”

“Let me get the coffee and get out of these sweaty clothes.”

“Go ahead and take a shower. I can get all that. ”

“Okay,” she smiled and jogged up stairs shortly after. “That’ll be great.”

After putting that all out in the living room, I decided to go look upstairs. Knocked on the door and asked where the bathroom was. This was it she said so I walked right in.

“Nice house.”

“Thank you. I bought it when I moved here. Small and inexpensive,” she said while moving around in the shower. I couldn’t see beyond the shower curtain. Managed to stay there as long as possible. She got done and asked for me to hand her a towel. None there so I went and got one from down the hall. Saw her for a brief second as she grabbed the towel. Lots of bush downstairs. I shut the door and looked around some more. Two nice big bedrooms and a small study upstairs. She walked in on me looking at a couple of paintings. Fake renderings of old masterpieces.

“Oh, sorry. Saw this one walking down the hall. Really pretty.”

“Yes, it is.” She stood there covered in just a towel. Her hair peeked out of the bottom. “I love Degas.”

“Like a sensual dream or something.”

“Ballerinas or various states of undress.”

“He must’ve done these when he was horny.”

We laughed.

I went to leave and something kept me from going. She wasn’t uncomfortable nearly naked around me so I decided to just go for broke and take the initiative. I walked up and pushed her softly against the wall by the bed and kissed her deeply. She didn’t push me away at all and pulled my white tee up in the back and ran her hands up my back as I held her soft face kissing her. I moved my hands down and pulled the towel off and suckled on a nipple. She moved her body up and down on the wall and pushed my head into her breasts with her hands and moaned loudly. “Oh, God, I’ve wanted you to touch me for weeks. This is so wrong.”

Not wanting to lose her I moved down between her legs spread them with my hands. I lavished her pussy hair with several kisses while gripping her voluptuous ass cheeks. She whimpered as my tongue found her clitoris. My tongue danced on her sex as she fondled my hair and her body writhed with my touch. “Lauren, I think I’m gonna cum. Oh, this feels so good. I’ve so missed it.” She kept pushing herself against me to feel more so I buried my face between her legs.

I stood up and kissed her passionately. Two of my fingers entered her and she gasped as we kissed. My thumb rubbed her clit softly and she bucked against my hand. “Oh, God, please don’t stop.” Her hands were all over my head again as I bit the nipple of her left breast then circled it with my tongue. My fingers pushed in as deep as they could to the knuckled and I moved around inside. My hand was becoming so wet with her juices it was dropping on the floor. “Oh, please don’t stop. I’m so close.”

I pushed the heel of my hand against her vulva then shoved my fingers deeply then spread them out on the way to another forceful stroke. I looked deeply into her glassy pre-orgasmic eyes nibbled on her mouth as my fingers pistoned in and out. He mouth opened and she was stuck in a wide-eyed gasp. I felt her tense inside strongly on my fingers as she moved up the wall. Her body was rigid and her whole mind must’ve concentrated on the impending explosion between her legs. Her face clenched tightly as did the rest of her and her skin was flushed red.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she bellowed as her body shook against me. “I’M CUMMMMMINNNNGGGG!” She moved down the wall then back up to a rigid position several times. I concentrated on her clitoris and she gushed each time she went down. “FUUUUUUUCKKKK!” just kept pouring

She startled mumbling something after she came her body just kept jerking and trembling. “I gotta sit down,” she said. “Help me or I’m gonna fall.”

“Okay,” I said as her full weight bore down on me. She hung on my neck and walked gingerly to the bed. She fell across it. I pulled off my top and jeans and laid with her. “Oh, my, God, I haven’t cum like that in years. Thank you. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” I said as I kissed her left breast. “You came really hard. Gushed all over the floor.”

We both giggled then kissed deeply.

“I wanted you in the office so bad yesterday.”

“Not smart.”

“No.”

“Well, you’ve got me all weekend.”

“Yeah, now I’ve gotta make you feel good.”

She did.

Took awhile before she’d fuck me hard with her fingers, but she made me cum hard the first time. Afterwards we at some lunch then christened the dining room table. That night we shave all that hair off. Kept getting stuck in my teeth.

The rest of that semester was a lesbian fuck fest. We fucked several times in her office late in the day. We broke it off when I was under her desk eating her and another professor almost caught us. With all that pussy all over the room, I’m shocked he didn’t.

Hope you like. I didn’t edit or correct errors just yet. Just a tasted of my book later this year.

Lovol
06-22-2012, 09:46 PM
amazing story thanks ;)

Riverwood
06-23-2012, 01:13 AM
Very good, and very sexy.

What I liked most of all was the sequence where they're talking about Lauren's story. To me, this scene really seemed to show a generational difference between Lauren and Miss Petrich. Lauren is a contemporary young woman who's very comfortable about writing sexy scenes, sharing them online, and talking about it ("It makes friends online horny when they read it. I tell them that’s what it’s supposed to do.”) Miss Petrich, on the other hand, seems hesitant, as though she's limited by traditional restrictions that reflect a time when the shadow of scandal would have threatened anyone who shared sexual exchanges in a semi-public forum.

So, not only do these two characters here have different body types, and are of different ages, but their personalities are noticably different, too. That's a sign of good storytelling, at least in my opinion. Good job!

drlauren
06-23-2012, 12:06 PM
Thank you so much, everyone. Riverwood, much love for your review. :) xoxo

Landy
06-23-2012, 05:53 PM
Thanks for sharing

drlauren
06-24-2012, 05:20 AM
I'm gonna parasite-ride Riverwood's review, if Rw doesn't mind...I just don't have the words to say what I want!!
But I will add that this is one of the hottest things, and most interesting things, I've read in a while!!
It'a always girl seducing older man...you turned that around really nice!!

Thank you! Way harder to seduce an 'older' woman who is probably straight, too. hehe

Brigit Astar
06-24-2012, 05:42 AM
Very good story--you are a good erotic writer--you combine thought with action very well...