PDA

View Full Version : Teranix of the House of Larash

Pulse_Shield
06-23-2012, 09:27 AM
Greeting All,

This is my very first post and I'm clearly new to this forum. Please if there is any advice you can give me, it would be greatly appreciated. I know I need to work more on my writing.

I wrote this story back in 2010 for a friend of mine. I hope you like it as much as she did. It contains a bit of violence, rape, bondage, strong language and sexual conduct.

The Matron Mother, Tarunda, sat high on her throne sipping from her glass of lichen wine. At her sides were two of her personal maid servants, Ashara and Zina. Both kneeling, eyes fixated on the small spectacle Tarunda had prepared for herself. Before them on top of a small dais was a wood elf on his knees with his wrists chained to a stone platform. He was bought from the market as cheap entertainment and was unlucky enough to have been selected personally by the Matron herself as a sacrifice for the Spider Queen, Lolth.

Behind the elf, Teranix, the Matron’s personal guard, lashes at the sacrificial offering so that its cries echo in the personal chamber. The only light was coming from the continual flames within mini braziers beside the Matron Mother’s throne. The dark elves had no need for the light, they themselves could see perfectly fine in the pitch, but Tarunda wanted the flames there. The wretched surface elves didn’t have the dark sight and she wanted the wood elf to see as he was tortured, the look of satisfaction on her face. And when his eyes were clear of the tears, her beautiful and terrible black figure sitting before him was all he could see. Her hair was perfect strands of silver shining in the glow of the flames. Her skin was smooth and black as the night itself.

Again the whip came down on the elf’s back, trickles of blood ran down his back. His teeth clenched as he moaned in pain and humiliation. Humiliation. That was really what this was, and Tarunda loved every moment of it. The wood elf tried covering his face as the whip came down on his back again and Tarunda’s glass pulls only slightly away from her soft violet lip and Teranix grabs a fist full of the elf’s hair raising his head up off the floor so high the chains pull taught and the elf’s eyes widen as his assaulter thrusts his hardened penis into his rear. A sly smirk curls on the Matron’s lips as her guardian ravages the creature, obediently obeying her silent commands and filling its body over and over with his obsidian shaft. Teranix grabs hold of the elf’s waist, the look of delight on Tarunda’s face drives him harder. The see-through silk webbing over her breasts do nothing to hide her approval. Ashara and Zina too are both enthralled, but can do little in the presence of the Matron to subdue any growing urges.

Teranix gasps as he feels himself getting closer to the end. But he knows better than to finish before Tarunda had had enough. He grabs hold of the elf’s shoulders lifting him slightly and thrusting slower, making deep long thrusts. The surface elf whimpers, begging for them to stop and the elf on the throne laughs loudly, as she sees the front of the wood elf. His penis was as hard as the Drow’s raping him.

“You beg us to stop yet your cock is begging for release!” Her voice was strong and mocking. “Teranix give him what he wants.”

“Yes mistress, I am happy to obey.” Teranix he moves forward sitting on the cold stone dais without removing himself from the elf. Now with legs spread, the elf sits in the guard’s lap. And Teranix quickly grabs hold of the elf’s cock and begins stroking him so that the three Drow before him can see the elf’s full humiliation. They could see how it tries to fight the natural urge of a male and failing. “He is almost ready mistress.” Teranix says as he lifts the elf’s chin up so that they can see. Teranix can feel the elf squeezing his cock harder, pulling him deeper as he stroked harder faster, slamming his fist into his base and stroking all the way to the tip.

“No!” The elf whimpered and a stream of liquid shame sprays over his own chest, overflowing down Teranix’s hand like an underground volcano.

“Well done elf. You have proven yourself to be even more pathetic than I had originally thought you surface elves to be.” She laughs. Then she waves her hand, signaling to her guard that it was time to finish. Quickly Teranix pushed the elf back down on his face, this time with very little resistance if there were any before and begins to finish himself without any inhibitions. The elf barely cried out. It knew that it was completely defeated. Then Teranix groaned, his nails digging into the elf’s ass. Quickly he pulled out and burst all over the elf’s back, the power of the Drow seeping into his open wounds.

Slowly Tarunda stood up from her throne and grabbed the elf’s hair, forcing him to look at her. Then the brazers went out, her eyes were a brilliant red in the darkness.

“Don’t worry. Alrenas Lolthu, nilos dulhar. (Before Lolth, all are weak)” The Matron whispers a common religious invocation before slitting the elf’s throat. The warm dark liquid rushes over the priestess’s hand as the elf shakes and twitches in her clutches. She watches in delight as its life fades from its horrified eyes. Then she looks up at her personal guard Teranix standing over the body, his dark body glistening with sweat and the smell of sex all over him. She knew that Ashara and Zina were both looking at him. She turned her head only slightly to look back at them, immediately their eyes fell to the stone floor and Tarunda smiled. “Down.”

“Yes Mistress.” Teranix said stepping over the heap of elf to be at her side. Slowly the priestess raised her hands to the sacrifice and began chanting in Elven, the praises of the Spider Queen. And no sooner had she finished, a column of divine flame erupted in the middle of the platform. In a matter of moments the sacrifice had been completely consumed and each of the Drow muttered a small prayer.

“Have him cleaned.” Tarunda says as she moves towards the high arched double doors. “Then I want the three of you to come to the study. There are things I need to discuss.”

“Yes Mistress.” The two servants speak in unison.

The bath chamber was a lavish chamber filled with many silks covering each of the four walls. Statues of Lolth, paintings and scent of many herbs and oils fill the room. All Drow were particular about their grooming and this room showed their dedication to it. The tub was enormous, capable of fitting at least a dozen Drow at a time, which was usually how many Drow preferred it. It was difficult to assassinate you when there are so many witnesses.

“So what do you suppose Tarunda wishes to discuss?” Ashara asks as she pours warm water over Teranix’s head while Zina lathers up a fist full of webbing. The three of them were kneeling in the water together.

“I do not know. She has been acting quite distant since her visit to the gladiatorial.” Zina says as she begins rubbing the soapy webbing over the guard’s chest with her silvery eyes scouring Teranix’s bodily terrain. The image of him handling the elf still plagued her thoughts and her supple young breasts betrayed her as she tried to conceal her lust. “Surely she is plotting something.”

“What Drow isn’t always plotting something? Though it could have something to do with Lady Efernual. The two of them had sat together during the games. Now what was it they were talking about? I can not remember.” Ashara’s fingers run through the male’s long white hair, mixes the soap with smelling oils. Her body was so close that he could feel the heat of her on his back. She too was trying to conceal her lust after his spectacle. He was knelt between them, his hands on his hips, his head and back straight. His eyes watching Zina as she washed him, her hands becoming more and more gentle the lower she washed him.

“Lady Efernual was talking about a human settlement popping up near Ladsand.” Zina said as her hand slide over Teranix’s thigh. Their eyes locked for a mere moment as she continued to rub the soft webbing over him.

“That is odd. Why would Lady Efernual let information such as that slip out? Hmm… I don’t believe her to be one to ask for help on anything. She couldn’t be as pathetic as that, could she?” Ashara’s nipples brush against his back as she raises her hands to levitate a few formless globs of water over Teranix’s head to rinse the soap and oils out of his hair. His keen ears could hear the silent sharp breath she had taken as she brushed against him.

“She doesn’t strike me as such. I wonder what it could be about.” Zina says as the webbing brushes against that obsidian idol between his legs. Her body ached with wanting as her vaginal walls widened at the thought of it inside her. He was hard. She looked up at him and there was fury in her eyes as he stared back at her. She hated how she was feeling. Then her hand brushed over it again and she traced it to the tip unconsciously, then down again. The webbing was soft around his strength and before she realized it she was stroking him beneath the water, hidden from Ashara’s eyes.

“I don’t know but if she is asking for help, I’m sure the Matron Mother will do it. Someone as powerful as Lady Efernual indebted to you is a great advantage. Especially with her links to the priesthood,” Ashara says rubbing lathered webbing over the male’s back.

Zina’s head lowed, eyes closed as her hand moved down between her legs and brushed over the mouth of her pussy. Slowly she managed to look back up at the kneeling male and her fingers slid into her aching pussy. She stroked his idol. She knew Teranix would not protest or speak, for she out ranked him. Males had little authority in the Drow society, even one with his ‘status.’ He was Tarunda’s favorite, yet she had not designated him as consort. Only a consort would be considered anything worthy of authority. She squeezed the root of him tighter. “True,” the reply was short but coherent enough to prevent any suspicion as her legs spread wider. A whisper and a small and controlled ‘Silence’ spell allowed her moans to go unheard. The male watched as she secretly fucked herself. He felt as her grip on him tightened. Zina nearly fell against Teranix under the spasms of her sudden orgasm. Her heavy breathing and the splashing of water was nothing under the spell. Quickly she released the heated idol and struggled to gain a steady breathing. She could see Ashara speaking to her but she didn’t hear her words, the spell was still active.

“Well?” Ashara asks a second time rather irritated, peeking over the guard’s shoulder.

“Yes…” Zina finally answers.

“We shall have to see. Our house isn’t particularly strong, so a double cross isn’t out of the question for Efernual.” Ashara says as she continues rubbing Teranix’s back. Slowly Zina began to regain her senses. The male was still looking down at her with those piercing bright unchanging golden eyes, a trait very rare in Drow. She felt as if he were mocking her. Zina began to raise her hand to smash it across his face, she would not be insulted by a male. Then Ashara stood up in the tub, “Come, let us go. The mistress will is impatient.”
Zina glared at him. His eyes did not leave hers until she turned her back to him as she left the tub.

The study was a large room. Books and scrolls lined the walls and covered all but one table, the one that Tarunda presently sat at. Before her was a small crystal scrying orb in an elaborate silver and gold stand and a parchment with an ink jar with a very expensive looking feathery pen sticking out of it. She was dressed in an all red night gown that, like the previous silk webbing, did little to hide her astounding figure. Her long legs were crossed and she had a pair of small spectacles in one hand as she proof read one of the parchments she had just finished. The two maid servants along with Teranix waited near the open door before finally being acknowledged with just a glance.

“The Church is asking for a favor.” Tarunda said without looking away from her work and both servants gasped in surprise, their minds flooding with questions. “There is a small settlement near Ladsand that is erecting a Church of Pelor and the Priesthood, concerned about its proximity to our surface trade routes, want us to remove it.”

“But, why choose us? The Church have a great many resources at their disposal. What is preventing them from doing it themselves?” Zina quickly asks.

“And what about the other houses? Why did they ask us rather than say, the House of Ermuction?” Ashara follows up.
“Ermuction?” Tarunda stands up with anger clear on her face, pulling the spectacles away. Ashara whimpers softly as she takes a step back, head down. “Do you think our house isn’t as strong as the Ermuction?”

“No mistress, I mean no disrespect.” Ashara cowers, almost begging not to be killed out right.

“That is exactly why the church may have chosen us.” Her voice softer yet still with that same fury. “The church feels that with the influence that we currently hold, we hold no threat. And what is worse is that Efernual was the one that recommended us. Though we should be thankful for the opportunity to look good in the eyes of the Church it is more so an insult to our House. I should have poisoned that bitch’s wine years ago.” Tarunda growls as she sinks back down into her chair.

“What are we going to do then, mistress?” Zina asks.

“We are going to do what they ask. Because even though the circumstance fills me with disgust, it is still something we can use later on. I don’t know why they don’t use their own assassins but then with We, the House of Veyor, having the seal of the Church of Lolth in our pocket, I don’t care.”

“So what would you like us to do, Mistress?” Zina asks excitedly. Both servants have smiles, knowing that with this favor their own status could rise among the nobles.

“Well, Ashara.” The Mistress holds out one of the parchments. “Take this and give it to Arritts, she can set a team to begin surveillance. Tell her that this is priority.”

“Yes Mistress.” Ashara says as she reaches for the rolled parchment. “I shall be swift.”

“Good, hurry along then.” Tarunda says. Ashara turns and quickly runs out the door. “And for you Zina, I need you to give this to Kylan. When Arritts comes back with her findings they can coordinate a stratagem. I want you to inform me when this is all done.”

“Yes Mistress, I shall be diligent.” She smiles as she reaches for the parchment and Tarunda suddenly grabs her wrists and slams them down to the table. The study doors slam shut and lock. “Mistress! What did...” Fear catches her voice in her throat as she sees the crystal ball between her arms. The mist in the crystal parts like a comb through a Drow’s white hair. In it she can see herself bent over Tarunda’s desk from behind. Quickly she turns her head as best she can to see Teranix looking back at her, those golden eyes had betrayed her. The Matron Mother had been watching the entire time through her personal guard’s eyes. “Oh Goddess. Mistress, please I...”

“Mistress, please? Was that what you were crying out under that spell?”

“No, I...”

“No!? Well, maybe we should find out exactly what it was you were crying out, shouldn’t we?” Tarunda hissed as Zina began to struggle. Zina felt hands on her hips, it was Teranix. The leather loin cloth that she had placed on him in preparation for the Mistress had been pulled away and the thin silk webbing thong she wore snapped with little effort as he ripped at it.

“Mistress please, don’t!” Zina begged as she felt Teranix line up his idol, the one she only moments ago held in her hand. Now it was going to be used against her as a punishment. She felt the hard tip brace against her dark folds, his strong hands keeping her from changing the angle of his attack. The Matron held her firmly to kept her from being able to cast any sort of spell to protect herself. Zina whimpered. Then came the idol. It was as she had imagined it would feel and more. It filled all of her in a single thrust. The table screeched forward and two drops of black ink spotted the table as the ink jar tilted. She had no scream, it began as one, but it caught in her throat. She was on her toes, as if that would make the shock to her inner walls stretch more easily around his weapon. It wasn’t till he withdrew and made his second thrust did the scream finally erupt from her lips. Again and again her scream came and the Matron Mother laughed.

“Is this not what you wanted? Did you not wish to have him fill you so completely?” Her lips brushes Zina’s teary cheek, her voice became like a sweet smelling poison. “Did you not want what was mine? Look. Look at the scrying orb, I want you to see what he sees.”

Slowly Zina’s eyes focus on the orb and inside it she could see herself rock forward through his eyes, how her hair is scattered over her arched back and how he holds her as his hips collidedwith her voluptuous ass. Almost immediately she could feel him begin to slide inside her more smoothly, her body heating up as she watched through his eyes.

“Doesn’t that feel just wonderful?” The mistress hissed as she feels the elf in her clutches slowly stop resisting, the screams becoming loud moans of pleasure. She releases her wrists and Teranix takes hold of her arms, using them like the reigns for some beast. Zina cries out louder as the angle changes.

“Mistress.” Zina calls out, “Mistress!” And her inner walls crush around the weapon inside her. Her knees buckle and Teranix pulls her to his chest, using only one arm and his obsidian idol to keep her upright. Her hair is in tangled strands over her heaving chest, her Drow pride drooling down her inner thighs, and her thin clothing partly ripped away. Tarunda removes the orb and ink from the desk and Teranix allows Zina to fall to it as he keeps himself firmly inside her. Slowly the Mistress moves around him, a hand tracing his broad shoulders, her eyes lock with his for only a moment before glaring down at her defiant young maid servant. Teranix takes hold of the elf’s legs and forces her to kneel on the table with her knees spread widely. He takes her wrists in his strong hands. Slowly he pushes up and into her. Her moan was soft as creamy warm Zina smears all over his sac. Her dark outer lips kissing it as her tender pink inner folds suckle his hardness. He withdrew and she herself began to press down into him, not wanting the Matron’s idol to leave her. His slow movements had her body aching for his former plundering. She whimpered with each torturous withdraw. Then he made a deep and hard thrust, she gasps. And again the steady, deep, hard thrust enters her. It didn’t take many for her second orgasm to vibrate and radiate from her vaginal cave throughout her entire body. Her voice cracked into a scream. Tarunda dug her nails into Teranix’s shoulder, he could feel the hatred peak within her as she watched her servant’s waist sway and roll to make the cock within her ease the shuddering ache. Tarunda’s eyes met his and her mental commands were issued. He muttered something between Zina’s gasps. Thrusting into her depths, her voice cracked again as pleasure and pain ripped through her body. Her moans had muffled his incantations, but she heard the second.

“Vampiric Touch!” His voice was stern. She knew of that spell, the necromantic ability to drain the life force from a living being in order to revitalize one’s self. She felt the tip of him strike her back wall and she screamed in horror as he began to absorb her life. She struggled, but there was nothing she could do. She was already weak and with each leeching thrust he took more and more of her vitality. It wasn’t long before he finally released her wrists. She fell face first into the table with her rear still high in the air with his seed oozing from her gaping slit. Her breathing was weak, her deep dark skin had become a gloomy grey and her eyes flickered with only a hint of life still left within her.

“Hmm…” Tarunda mused as she slipped two fingers into the girl, licking her guard’s sticky essence, “Now what should I do with you? Should I take your life now? Or wait for you to take revenge on me by slipping poison into my food?”

Zina tried to speak, but only a rasping breath answered her Matron Mother. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She knew that there wasn’t any answer that she could give that would change the outcome, even if she was capable of speaking. Her rasping voice became more frantic as Tarunda moved in front of her. Slowly Tarunda lifted her leg up on her chair and pulled her red night gown away from her smooth thigh to reveal her hidden eldritch enchanted dagger sheathed there. Tarunda smiled as she drew it out, its green glow reflecting in Zina’s dulled eyes.

“Its Ok my dear, Alrenas Lolthu, nilos dulhar.” The priestess whispered. Zina’s screeched as the blade plunged into her back, once, twice, three times and again. The room fell silent, except for Tarunda’s excited breaths. The young Drow before her was dead, her blood pouring out and staining the stone floor. She looks back at her favorite male and rips the dagger from her former servant’s back. She gets so close to him that he could smell the sweet perfume that she had laced herself with before the sacrifice. Then he could feel the cold hard steel of her dagger on his chest as she slowly slide the curve of the blade across it. His warm blood mixed with Zina’s and Tarunda waves her hand over the trail, smearing her blood stained hands over his chest.

“If you ever let something like that happen again, you will be joining her.” There was a hint of unintended jealousy in the Matron’s voice as she glared into Teranix’s eyes. Teranix tilted his head to look down at her, giving her his full attention after picking up on the slight change in her voice. She had never shown such an emotion with anyone, even with him. Previously she, as with all the other females of his race, had only perceived him as an object, a useful tool. That is why he believed in nothing. Even the God he was forced to worship would not give him council, for males were nothing in eyes of Lolth. So he feared nothing. And that is what has allowed him to survive the slave pits, the gladiatorial and the unspeakable depths of the Underdark. Tarunda originally had only seen him as a slave that had survived the worst of conditions, which would make a perfect slave and able guard. But over the years none have been able to withstand the Matron so unflinching except her Slave. At first she beat him. She wanted to break him for not yielding to her and there were many times he came close to death, yet he recovered with the same stoic stance. It was as if he was silently mocking her and it infuriated her, until an assassin stepped from the shadows of the market place. The assassin was skilled, his magical blades were fast.

But Teranix had seen him. Even before the attack on her, her slave saw it. The Drow’s gray cloak moved with just a little too much tact and didn’t escape the experienced Dungeoneer’s cautious eyes. And as the gray cloak lunged from the crowd towards Tarunda he was instead met with Teranix. The slave moved so fast the Bugbear guards protecting the Matron did not have time to hold his restraints and the two Drow crashed into a small mushroom stall only a couple meters from the shocked Matron. The battle lasted a mere moment. When the slave rose up off the would-be assassin, Tarunda could see that the assassin’s dagger had been turned on himself. She made a quick disgusted and hateful glance at her guards before acknowledging her slave’s handy work. Then she saw the assassin’s other poison laced dagger, it was in the slave’s chest. Teranix dropped to his knees before her.

When he awoke, he was in the Matron’s personal chamber bed. The dagger in his chest was gone and so were the effects of the poison. Beside him Tarunda lay in her night gown and the door to the chamber was closed. He was alone with her. It was then that she made him her personal guard. Now she was staring up into his eyes with the same hint of jealousy that was sensed in her voice, waiting for his unconditional loyalty. “From now on Teranix, you are mine and mine alone. Am I clear?”

“Yes Mistress.” He said.

Her lips came to his. They were soft and their taste, sweeter than any her previous kisses had ever been. He could feel her begin to pull away but then his arm wrapped about her waist pulling her to him as his other hand stopped her from plunging the dagger into his gut from the shock. She whined for an instant before he deepened the kiss. She could feel him, all of his emotion and strength and desire were all placed in his kiss. He did care for her and outside of this moment, there was no expressing it. The very idea of Love in the world of the Drow was merely a myth. But in this moment, he made it real.

As his lips left hers the dagger fell from her hand. If he were not holding her, she too may have fallen. Her eyes were dazed as she looked up into his. There she could see a look that she had never seen on any Drow’s face before. Then her heritage brought her to her senses. The slap across his face resonated through out the study.

“Don’t you ever presume that you can take such liberties with me! You are my consort, not the other way around.” Tarunda growled. Then she gasped, realizing what she had just said. Teranix smiled at her. No longer a slave, but a consort to the Matron of the House of Larash.

Landy
06-23-2012, 05:48 PM
Thanks for sharing.

April
06-24-2012, 05:03 PM
Thanks for taking the time to write and share your story with us.

:wave: Welcome to SSP.

Malcho1234
06-25-2012, 12:17 PM
Very good story, captures the spirit of the Drow perfectly.
Welcome to SSP. I hope to see more from you soon.