PDA

View Full Version : The Roommate

Pulse_Shield
06-24-2012, 09:52 AM
Made two years ago.

The trip on the train was mind numbing, nearly an hour to get to the city where his girlfriend stayed. He was planning to give her a surprise visit. Normally they would meet on the weekend due to him only being able to find a job an hour long train ride away. But this Thursday he simply could not wait. The weekend was simply too far away and he was horny now. He wore a simple black button up shirt with a thin red tie and dress pants to match his blazer that helped cover his half aroused cock. His hair was platted back in to a long tail. It was curly and the color of amber with natural gold streaks which many women seemed to adore.

By the time the train finally pulled into the station it was just past six o’clock and the rush hour foot traffic had almost fully dispersed. London was huge. He was never much for the fast pace of city life. He much preferred the country side. Streams, trees, open fields and open sky, just how he liked it. He managed to flag down a cab and made his way to his girlfriend’s apartment building. She was on the fourth floor. It was a pretty large building that was mainly filled with students. He knocked on the door of her room already smiling as he thought of how happy she would be to see him.

“Who is it?” A sweet voice answered, but it wasn’t his girlfriend. It was her room mate.

“Its me.” He answered scratching on the door as he always did to let her know that it was him. The lock clicked and the door swung open. She was beautiful, the room mate. His eyes could not help but sweep over her. She was dressed all ready to leave the apartment to go some place. She wore a black school girl like skirt that hung just four inches above the knees, she wore knee high boots that were buckled and her breasts were only barely restrained by a leather vest that was almost unable buckle fully closed. She had a huge smile on her face as she stepped into the hall with him before closing the door behind her. “Oh, where is my girl?”

“She isn’t here. She has a test tomorrow morning and is in the library studying her brains out as usual. She will be there for a good long while.” She replied as she locked the door, “What are you doing here anyway? Don’t you normally come on the weekends?”

“Yeah, but I was planning on surprising her.” He said with a sigh. His sexual exploits would have to wait till the weekend it seemed.

“Well, it looks like she surprised you instead huh. What are you going to do now?” She said as she leaned up against the door to checked her purse to see is she had forgotten anything important.

“I guess I’ll just have to head back home. Another hour train ride it seems.” He said with a little disdain, turning to head back to the elevator. “Could you tell her I dropped by then?”

“Well I might not be here by the time she gets back. I’m also headed to the train. I’m going to see some friends of mine.” She said following him down the hall to the elevator. They both shared a cab back down to the train station. The conversation in the cab mostly consisted of school, work and friends, the normal catch up conversation. But he could not help eyeing her over as soon as her gaze moved away from him to the lights of the city outside. He knew that he shouldn’t and it did not help that with his eyes drifting so were his thoughts and that began to raise the front of his pants. His penis was no longer at half strength, but at full and it was only then that he realized that he should stop before she took notice.

The station was still full of commuters even though it had thinned out. There weren’t many seats left, but they were lucky enough to find a couple together. She didn’t have too far to go, just under half the distance that he was going and so when the train made its second stop and another full group of people entered their car she offered her seat up to an older gentleman.

“Here you can have my seat.” She said quickly before the boy could offer.

“Oh, why thank you so very much.” The old man answered sincerely. “It is so good to see young people like yourselves still respecting their elders.”

She looked at him, the boyfriend, grinning strangely. He could not help but wonder what she was on about, until she suddenly fluttered her black cotton skirt up and sat in his lap. He was in total shock as her curvy round ass sandwiched his hard-on. He grabbed her hips instinctively as her full weight slowly sank onto him. There was no denying that she knew that his cock was there. He started to protest but he was embarrassed enough already to draw more attention to it. The train lurched forward. And she shifted in his lap. He could tell that it wasn’t all the train’s fault. Her soft round curves hugged his shaft through his pants.

“What are you doing?” He whispered. Then she laid back against him, slowly, ever so gently her hips began to whine her ass into him. His arms wrapped around her waist.

“No, what are you doing?” She whispered back into his ear. Every so slowly her hips moved, gyrated and wined. With the gentle rocking of the car, the lights in the car dimmed and the work day worn people, her slow hips were completely unnoticed. He let out a soft moan into her ear.

She and his girl were room mates, what was she thinking? What was he thinking? He wasn’t. Her hips were like waves from the ocean etching away at the foundation of his sanity. Then the train stopped. It was her stop. She sat up off his chest and stood up.

“I guess I’ll see you on the weekend.” She grinned as she looked at his hard on and then back up at him. “Tell your girlfriend that I’ll be back at around twelve when you get back.”

He looked up at her unable to believing that she would simply get up and leave after what she had done. There was no way she would get away with that and not pay for it. She had already walked out of the train, but before the doors closed he quickly pursued her. She squealed in fright for a second as he grabbed hold of her from behind.

“What are you doing?” She gasped when she realized it was him.

“No, what are you doing?” He said mockingly as he dragged her to the nearest public restroom. He pushed her in and up against the counter on the far wall. She began to face him when he held her fast, holding her so that she leaned over the counter. She was beginning to panic now.

“Stop!” She said as she felt him tugging at her panties beneath her skirt. “I don’t want...”

“You don’t want it?” He laughed plunging two of his fingers deep into her pussy from behind. Her hips suddenly pressed up hard against the counter and her voice caught in her throat. In and out he thrust them as he held onto the back of her leather vest to keep her from moving away. “Then why is your pussy so wet?”

He didn’t stop thrusting. She reached back for only a moment before grabbing the edge of the counter as he thrust faster. She was gasping when he pulled them out. He lifted her skirt up over her ass and slapped it hard, smearing her stickiness over her. The sound echoed in the small room. She heard him fumble with his belt and pants and she started to turn again but he kept a firm hold on the back of her leather vest, “No, don’t!”

She felt the head of his cock pressing against her. She braced herself and squealed as he filled her as deeply and as hard as he could. Her body shook as her insides separated around him. In the mirror in front of them he could see her face. She loved the feel of it in her. He pounded her, letting all of his longings, his frustrations and lust explode into each thrust. He reached in front of her, grabbing two handfuls of her breasts, pulling her into each of his movements. As he squeezed them her voice suddenly pitched and her knees buckled beneath her.

“You slut! I’m not finished with you.” He said, quickly turning and lifting one of her thigh high boots off the ground before plunging his cock back into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they both slammed into the counter.

“You’re raping me!” she moaned, “You’re raping me!”

“Bitch!” He said lifting her other boot off the ground as he sat her onto the counter. He slid his hands up to her ankles, holding them as widely and as high apart as he could without stopping his relentless fucking. “Look at yourself. How does it feel getting fucked by your room mate’s boyfriend? How do you like my cock?”

She only moaned louder in response to his vulgarity. He knew that she was loving it. He knew she wanted more. “Answer me girl!”

“It feels good.” She gasped and suddenly she reached out to grab hold of his red tie as she threw her hips into him as best as she could in that position. He felt her body spasm and shake from the inside out. He dropped her legs and she slumped on the counter. But he wasn’t done. He yanked her down and onto her knees on the floor. And taking her face in his hands he looked at her. Her eyes were dazed, pleading now to stop. He could see her eyes begin to widen as she saw the hard weapon he was using to ‘rape’ her. It was glistening with her nectar. She could see his black dress pants had been stained by it, by her.

“No,” she wished that she could say, but he was already plunging into her mouth. He was giving her a taste what she had started, and he was set on finishing it. She clutched at his pant legs like a scared child as he moaned. She felt him pulsing in her mouth, hot and hard. Then she heard him gasp. He clutched her more tightly and the girl squealed around the cock as a jet of liquid fire blasted the back of her throat. Quickly he pulled out of her mouth just in time for the second and third burst to splash on the top of her breast and vest.

He finally released her and she slumped back against the restroom counter, her breath heavy as she fought to catch herself. He looked down her her, his girlfriend’s room mate. His hot cum drooling into the crevices of her breasts and leather vest. Her hair was matted from where he held her. Her skirt was hiked up around her waist and her pussy still slick with her come, her panties stained. His cock now hung outside of his dress pants, come leaking from its tip as he stood in front of her also catching his breath.

Slowly he put his cock away and fixed his attire. There wasn’t much he could do about her stains on the front of his pants, but it was now dark out and there wouldn’t be anyone to see his dirty deed even though he still had far to go on the train. She lay there still, watching him as he gathered himself. She wanted to say something, but nothing came out.

“I’m headed home. Tell my girlfriend that I dropped by.” He said turning towards the door. “Oh, and maybe next week I’ll make another surprise visit.”

She watched him leave. Slowly she sat up from the counter and wiped some of his cum from her breasts. She looked at it in her hands for a moment, playing with it between her fingers before looking back out the door, smiling.

Landy
06-24-2012, 03:55 PM
Thanks for sharing.

frankjohnmoore
08-06-2012, 11:55 PM
very enjoyable story, thanks

Carol53000
08-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Liked it.

onedeaged
08-11-2012, 05:58 PM
nicely done man, very good for a first time

actionmaster6
08-20-2012, 06:53 PM
Good story. Wonder what happens during the next "surprise" visit.

SEVERUSMAX
08-23-2012, 02:43 AM
So naughty that it's nice.

qwsaqw
11-22-2012, 11:19 PM
this was great you should write a 2nd chapter maybe a threesome involving the girlfriend

hawkoftheknight
03-15-2013, 02:49 AM
thanks!!!