PDA

View Full Version : Avatar: The Legend Of Korra

UrbanChaos
06-27-2012, 11:00 PM
The Legend Of Korra

By UrbanChaos

*So after watching the season finale I noticed a severe lack of erotic Korra fiction, and idea popped into my head and I wrote this in about three hours, I highly recommend that you watch the season or at the very least watch the episode endgame since this short scene takes places at the end right between Korra regaining her bending and giving back Lin's. I didnt know if the lack of work was due to a lack of demand or if it was just to new of a show, after being pushed by many people I finally got the courage to release it. Anyways please enjoy!*

Mako couldn't believe his eyes, before him he saw Korra bending all four elements! Only hours early he had witnessed Amon take her bending with his own eyes, minuets before he had listened to Katara's diagnoses that she would never bend again, and yet here she was as powerful as ever.

Korra turned to him and only then did he see her glowing eyes, the sign of the revered avatar state. Her eyes dimmed bringing back her beautiful blue eyes, they stood still as stone for what seemed like eternity. Mako finally took a step forward breaking the barrier and encouraging Korra to sprint toward him, she leapt into his arms giving him a tight spinning hug.
"I love you too." She admitted pressing forward to give him a kiss.

There bodies locked together in the passion that only love could bring, after the war the two had been through both could finally feel safe, both could finally take a break from the world.

Mako slid his hand underneath her shirt and caressed her back gently.
"What are you doing?" Korra gasped pushing back from him.
"I'm sorry, I just thought... I mean..." Mako blushed embarrassed from what he assumed were mixed signals.
"No, I liked it..." She whispered pressing against his chest. Mako wrapped his arms around her and carefully cuddled her in his arms rocking her slowly. His hands carefully made their way back underneath her shirt to massage her back again. He felt her arms hook around his waist and squeeze his ass. Mako gave a small smile kissing Korra again. His hands slipped free of her shirt and came back to her front undoing her dark blue coat, she shook it off letting it hit the snow covered ground with a thud, Mako's then pulled off her light blue tank top letting her tits bounce free.
"What no bra?" Mako joked.
"I'm a busy girl!"

Korra broke free for a second, turning around she slammed her foot to the ground and uppercutted into the air making a makeshift rock hut jut out, then seductively walked in making sure her ass had extra swing.

Mako stood nervously outside wanting to move but lacking the courage to do so, he felt a push on his leg and a quiet growl.
"Alright Naga I'm going." He said patting the polar bear dog on the nose.

Mako entered the hut to see Korra had already stripped down and lit a fire, her body glistened in the light, her head was bowed slightly obviously shy from Mako seeing her like this.

"You are so beautiful." Mako remarked seeing her amazing body fully nude.
"Thank you." Korra blushed.

She walked over to him and knelt down, she pulled down his pants letting his cock pop out. her hands wrapped around his dick gently stroking it back and forth, Mako moaned feeling Korra increase the speed of her hands. Pre-cum leaked onto her hands, her lips pressed to the tip of his cock sucking up any extra pre-cum still escaping then deep throated his whole cock in one shot prompting a loud moan from Mako. She let the meat slip from her mouth and smiled up at Mako.
"What? Asami never suck your dick this good?" Korra teased.
"Actually no."
"Well you know what they say, water tribe girls and all." She grinned then got back to work sucking his dick.

Her head bobbed quickly licking each inch of his dry cock, her tongue twisted around his shaft teasing him. Mako explored her magnificent tits with his hand, he ventured down to her nipples pulling and squeezing them hard making her squeal in pleasure. Mako's fingers ran through her long brown hair massaging her head, Korra closed her eyes enjoying the sensation of the wet meat slipping and sliding down her throat.

He pulled her off his stiff meat knowing time was short until people came looking for them, he laid Korra down on the ground and hovered over her, his hard cock prodded at her wet snatch then plowed deep inside her. Korra gasped and clutched to Mako as he made his relentless thrusts, his hands grabbed firmly onto her large tits and squeezed making her moan louder. His balls slapped loudly against her as he forced his cock deeper into her cunt. He leaned in and gave Korra a powerful kiss forcing his tongue into her cheek, Korra clutched him tightly pulling him close to her embracing his kiss.

After several long second Mako finally broke away from the passionate kiss, he pulled his dick out of her sweet pussy with a loud pop and slid up her body. He situated himself on top of her planting his dick right between her tits, since he had met her he had always imagined fucking her gorgeous tits, he slowly worked up speed thrusting his hips in and out of her breasts. Korra pushed them closer together squeezing his cock inside only increasing his pleasure. Mako grunted trying to hump faster, his eyes locked with hers and they shared an embarrassing smile, though it was happening neither could truly believe what they were finally doing.

Looking into Korra's eyes quickened his impending need to cum not wanting to cum so fast he got off quickly and sat cross legged trying to take a breather and calm himself but Korra wouldn't let him she jumped on him wrapping her legs around his waist, she hugged him tightly pressing her tits against his chest and started to ride him as fast as she could, her body pumped up and down making her bite her lower lip in pleasure. Mako gritted his teeth trying to avoid the inevitable.

Finally Mako was brought to the edge and he released his torrent of cum deep inside Korra, she could feel it swirling around inside. She could feel some of it escaping and seeping out of her pussy. They stayed still hugging each other until Korra finally got off.
"I guess we should go back tell everyone about getting my bending back." She said casually gathering up her clothes.
"Yeah." Mako agreed content with just watching her for now. He wasn't sure were life would take them or what adventures were to come, but with Korra by his side he was sure whatever it was, they would be able to handle it.

James05griff
06-28-2012, 12:50 AM
Great post u did a great job

RAT25
06-28-2012, 08:38 AM
Great story. Is this the only story you are going to post or are you going to continue?

khurana1492
06-28-2012, 02:12 PM
Good post, hope there's more to come.

James05griff
06-28-2012, 07:30 PM
U should do the whole avatar series ad the whole legend of Korra series

kaidman
06-29-2012, 01:49 AM
nice story you should write a sequel

tennisfreak802
06-29-2012, 12:45 PM
very nice! write more but start from the beginning of the season

UrbanChaos
06-29-2012, 06:46 PM
As of write now I have no plans to start up another series, at this point in life I'm simply to busy, the reason I made this story was because I got in the zone and very badly wanted to write a half decent Korra story since the one's out there are (for the most part) below average. AND because loobinator69 had asked me sometime ago if I would do one.

All that being said the idea of starting from episode 1 and writing up does intrigue me and may happen one day... And I do have a mini 4 part series for the last airbender in the works.

RAT25
06-30-2012, 07:08 AM
A mini 4 part series... I'll be waiting patiently. Nice to know you're not just going to desert this.

loobinator69
07-02-2012, 10:47 PM
aww thanks so this is all because if me? lol

you're probably the best witer of these kinds of stories, especially now that it seems avatrek doesn't post anymore.

RAT25
07-03-2012, 10:31 PM
@Loobinator69, do you or anyone else know what actually happened to Avatrek, or did he just disappear?

Lazerous
07-05-2012, 12:19 AM
As far as I know he just disappeared...his star wars story was amazing

loobinator69
07-06-2012, 11:21 PM
if anyone does know anything more than "he just disappeared" it would be awesome. he'd started a series shortly before he disappeared too.

UrbanChaos
07-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Yes Loob it this story was for you :icon095: and their is much more to the avatrek story then him just disappearing, he had his reasons.

The Sandman
01-05-2013, 11:00 PM
great story urban love the korra story