PDA

View Full Version : Healthcare Solution For the Uninsured.

fomostuff
06-29-2012, 02:07 PM
If you can't afford a doctor. go to an airport..........there you can get a free x-ray and breast exam. If you are in the need of a colonoscopy just mention a bomb or Al Qaeda.

Marlene38EE
06-29-2012, 02:36 PM
If you can't afford a doctor. go to an airport..........there you can get a free x-ray and breast exam. If you are in the need of a colonoscopy just mention a bomb or Al Qaeda.

Cute!! LoL!!

Pale Rider
06-29-2012, 02:59 PM
The TSA : Throwing Sanity Away

Marlene38EE
06-29-2012, 03:14 PM
Yep...
Been following the whole TSA thing, and related 'security improvements' over time.
There's some interesting parallels between what's going on now and Fascist Germany of WW2.
Like Homeland Security and the kind of powers with zero Oversight they have.

I spend a lot of time on the web, like a :spider: I see a lot of things, but it's the patterns that are forming that I find most interesting/disturbing.

70 Yrs...and History is already repeating itself.

Pale Rider
06-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Its in our very nature to forget the past and instead think that we are really moving forward, but reality is actually the reverse...

Marlene38EE
06-29-2012, 03:35 PM
Its in our very nature to forget the past and instead think that we are really moving forward, but reality is actually the reverse...

No joke.
And most folks don't give a damn about History, which makes it worse.
I love history, and have learned so much from it--and there's still a universe more to learn.
How things were made back when, and done, how foods were cooked, and how people lived, the evolution of currency...
And of course Freedom Vs. Tyranny, the eternal battle.

ironeagle2
07-04-2012, 02:37 AM
not bad

boatman123
07-11-2012, 03:37 PM
true