PDA

View Full Version : (Jake Marlowe) Spreading Christmas Cheer

DirtyTyke
07-02-2012, 09:07 PM
This is not my story but it was a hot read so I decided to share it with you all.
It was written by Jake Marlowe on lusty library.

Christmas Eve was an icy, snowy night and Kyle and Penny were glad to know they were staying at Bill and Kim’s for the night. The two couples had been friends for over ten years, since their college days. Now that they lived in different cities they made sure they got together at least once a year. Bill and Kim still lived in their hometown, so it was becoming a tradition for Kyle and Penny to stay with them on Christmas Eve and then do the rounds with the relatives the next day. Bill and Kim had a baby last year, but that didn’t change things except for the fact that their friends now stayed on a pullout in the den because the guest room had become a nursery.

Kyle stood at the window and watched the snow falling in the pools of orange light created by the streetlamps. Coloured lights twinkled on the neighbors’ houses, but aside from that the night was black, the moon completely hidden by heavy storm clouds.

“I’m glad we beat the weather. It’s a long enough drive when it’s nice out.” Kyle said, accepting a fresh bourbon from Bill. It was a four hour drive from where Penny’s company had transferred her four years ago back to their old hometown. Kyle hadn’t been thrilled to move, but at the time Penny had the better job and he knew it would be foolish for her to turn down the promotion she was being offered.

“Yeah, it’s not fit for man or beast out there tonight. I’m going back to the fireplace. I’m getting cold just looking out the window.”

The wives were sitting on the thick pile carpet in front of the roaring fire sipping brandies and gossiping about old friends from their sorority. They had actually known each other before the men and it was Penny and Kyle who introduced Kim to her future husband. The tight circle of friends still kept in touch through email, but Penny was a little out of the loop because of distance. It was at times like these that she regretted moving so far away. Recently, she began looking into jobs back in this area. Penny was reaching an age where she was seriously thinking about starting a family and she wanted to be closer to home when she did that. She had a very successful career and now that she’d proven herself in that area of her life she was ready to take on new challenges.

“I can’t believe Megan and Matt are having a baby! They are the last people I see as parents. Do they realize they’re not going to be able to jet off to Vermont to ski on a moment’s notice anymore?” Penny laughed.

“Don’t worry about them. I’m sure they will have a nanny before that kid is six months old.” Kim said.

“Megan had better pick her out. You know Matt’s wandering eye. The last thing Megan needs is some pretty young thing living under the same roof.”

“Isn’t that the truth?” Kim agreed.

“What are you girls talking about?” Bill said, sitting on the couch behind his wife and rubbing her shoulders.

“What pigs men are,” Penny laughed.

“Hey! That’s not fair,” Kyle protested. “You can’t say we all are.”

“Okay, maybe not all of you, but most of you.” Penny said.

“I hope you’re not including me in that,” her husband argued.

“I know you would never cheat on me, but I know you check out other women.”

“I do not!”

“Please! You think I didn’t notice how you were checking out Kim’s new breasts when we got here? I don’t mind, I know it’s only natural, but come on, don’t deny the obvious.”

All Kyle could do was stammer and Kim blushed. Actually she did catch Kyle checking her out and it felt good. Now that she was a mother she didn’t feel quite so sexy anymore. It was nice to have a man other than her husband notice her. Kim was a beautiful woman, with coal black hair and porcelain skin. Her big brown eyes were captivating. But since the baby she was no longer a size seven. She’d lost most of the baby weight by working out like a maniac, but she couldn’t seem to lose that last ten pounds and even though it was only ten pounds it still bothered her. She had a little round tummy now and more of a butt. Her breasts were about the only positive effect she felt the pregnancy had had on her body. Her breasts had been a small C-cup and now they were a very full D. Kim tried to dress to draw attention there now and away from her butt. Even tonight she was wearing a tight red sweater over a turtleneck. Her husband kept reassuring her of how beautiful she still was, but it was nice to get that reassurance from someone who didn’t have to tell her that.

Penny, on the other hand, was the kind of woman that other women hated. At 5’6”, she was two inches taller than her friend and her trim body had not changed a bit since their college days. Even at thirty-four it seemed that Penny could eat anything she wanted to and she never gained an ounce. She had an athletic build, her breasts were very firm but barely filled out her B-cup bras. Most of Penny’s business suits were tailored to accentuate the best aspects of her figure and she knew that most of her male coworkers had crushes on her. Penny kept her ginger coloured hair in a stylish bob. Her skin was covered with a dusting of freckles from her nose to her belly. She hated when people told her she was cute, but that was exactly what she was, cute and perky. Outwardly, Penny was the girl every parent hoped their son would marry. Only her husband and a couple of lucky past boyfriends knew that there was a naughty woman beneath her innocent Holly Hobby looks.

The uncomfortable moment passed and the two couples settled down in front of the fire with a deck of cards. They were having so much fun that they didn’t notice how late it had gotten until Bill got up to add some fuel for the fire and noticed it was well past midnight.

“Do you guys want us to let you go to bed?” Bill asked. “I know you’ve had a long day.”

“I’m really not tired. How about you honey?”

“I could use a cup of coffee, but I’m good. We’re not so old yet that we can’t stay up late.” Kyle said.

“Speak for yourself,” Kim laughed.

“I do want to get out of these clothes, though.” Penny said.

“Right here in front of all of us? You tramp!” Kim laughed. “Should I have Bill go get some singles?”

They all laughed, though Bill seemed embarrassed to be the butt of the joke. He was a solid, decent family man, the sort who never cursed or went to a strip club. He would rather spend a night at home with his wife and child than take an evening out with the guys. He was a good-looking man, though his six-foot plus frame was thickening as he eased toward his forties. At least, he told himself, his brown hair had stayed thick. He could always start working out, but there was really nothing you could do once your hair started going. In his patterned sweater and Dockers he looked just like any other suburban guy.

Kyle was definitely a contrast to Bill. He was probably in better shape than he had been in his twenties. He kept his five foot nine body toned by going to the gym three times a week and he still dressed very stylishly. He wasn’t a fortunate as Bill when it came to the hair, though, as his light hair had started thinning on top. It was something he joked about if it came up, but he was self-conscious about it. Kyle was different in temperament too. He was still a shameless flirt and it wasn’t uncommon for him to take a business lunch in a gentlemen’s club. He loved his wife and would never cheat on her, but he wasn’t dead and didn’t see the harm in looking, or having a stripper grind against him. In fact, he was convinced it was good for his marriage because on the nights when he’d been to the gentlemen’s club he usually had the best sex with his wife. Sometimes he even imagined her doing a pole dance while they made love.

“I’ll save my striptease for another night. I do want to go change into my jammies though.” Penny said. Everyone agreed that was a good idea and they went to change, agreeing to meet back in the living room.

Kyle watched his wife undress and felt his cock twitch. After seven years of marriage he still found her as sexy as the day he’d met her. She unhooked her bra and bent over her bag in just her panties to dig out her sleepwear. Kyle came up behind her and ground against her.

“Mmm, what are you up to? Trying to start trouble?” Penny laughed, wiggling her ass back into Kyle’s crotch. She felt his cock twitch and grow.

Sliding his hands up from Penny’s hips he cupped her small breasts and massaged them. She yelped and told him to keep his cold hands to himself, but Kyle didn’t take his hands away. “Just showing you how much I appreciate you, honey.” Kyle teased a hard, pale rose nipple with his fingers while he moved his other hand into the front of her panties and rubbed her shaved pussy. Penny leaned back against her husband and moaned, closing her eyes.

“You really shouldn’t be doing that. They expect us back out there.” Penny increased her gyrations against Kyle’s cock. He knew just how to push her buttons and already her pussy grew wet.

“You know,” Kyle said, kissing Penny’s neck, “I was just thinking that if you did strip out there it would be worth it just to see the look on Bill’s face. I don’t think he could handle it.”

“You are so bad. You never give up.” Penny reached back and rubbed Kyle’s ass as he ground himself into her. She was well aware of her husband’s fantasy of seeing her do a striptease. She’d done it for him of course, but she just laughed at the idea that she would ever do it in front of anyone else. She did, however, like dressing up when they went out to dinner knowing how much the admiring glances of other men got her husband aroused. Once he’d been so far gone that he’d taken her in the back seat of their SUV in a parking lot.

They’d been out to a dance club and Penny wore a short black skirt that showed off her incredible legs and a see-thru blouse over a tank top. When Kyle got up to go to the bathroom a handsome guy in his forties descended on her and not taking no for an answer, bought her a drink. Her wedding ring did nothing to deter his advances. The guy was pleasant and handsome so she didn’t mind flirting with him until her husband came back. When he was still gone after about ten minutes she’d been shocked to find him sitting across the bar watching her with the stranger. Penny could tell by the look on her husband’s face that he was enjoying watching the stranger, whose name she learned was John, flirt with her so she decided to play it up and see how far Kyle would let things go. In truth, flirting with the stranger had her pretty turned on too. John asked her to dance and with a wink to her husband she let him take her out onto the dance floor. Kyle moved closer to watch and dancing with the stranger in front of her husband had her pulse pounding. She had to stop, though, when she had to move John’s hands from her ass for the third time. Flirting was one thing, but she didn’t want to let things go too far. When Penny returned to the bar, Kyle dragged her right out of there. She wasn’t too surprised when he pushed her into the back seat instead of the front and pulled her skirt up. Kyle moved her panties aside and she was already so wet from playing the tease that he slipped right inside her. It was quick, but Penny had one of her most intense orgasms ever that night.

“Come on, you know his head would probably explode.” Kyle found Penny’s clit, making her shake.

“You’re probably right,” Penny moaned. She could just picture it too, Bill looking at her with a huge lump in his pants and his eyes bugging out. “But what would Kim think? I wouldn’t want her to think I was trying to seduce her husband.”

“Maybe she would be inspired to join you.” Kyle breathed in her ear. Penny could feel a wet spot through her panties and his boxers where his precum had soaked through.

“Maybe,” Penny agreed remembering that, back in college, her friend could have a wild streak when she had a few drinks in her. Bill would probably die if he knew about the time she danced on a table and stripped down to her bra at Kyle’s frat. “Oh God,” she breathed when Kyle curled two fingers inside her, caressing her G-spot. She humped her pussy at his hand and she squished around his fingers. Kyle was so good when he wanted to be. He was going to make her cum right there. She bit her lip and tried to stay quiet. Penny was usually quite vocal when she came, but she did not want their friends to hear her.

“It’s turning you on, thinking about showing off, isn’t it?” Kyle taunted in her ear.

“Yesss…” Penny hissed. Only in fantasy of course, but the idea of teasing Bill like that did turn her on. “What about Kim? You want to see her?” Penny asked.

“You know I always thought she was attractive. I would mind seeing her at all. The two of you together would be so hot,” Kyle moaned. Rubbing against his wife had her all fired up and he was getting close too.

“You probably love to see us undress each other,” Penny teased.

“Yeah, now you’re talking…”

“Oh yeah…yesss…” Penny shrieked as quietly as she could, pushing into her husband’s hand as she came. Her whole body shook and her knees became weak and she was glad Kyle had such a tight hold on her. He was still grinding into her from behind and she pulled away from him, laughing as she did.

“Oh, come on, honey,” Kyle complained, reaching for Penny.

“No you don’t. You’ve got to wait until we go to bed, mister. That’s what you get for starting things when you shouldn’t,” Penny laughed. “Now come on, let’s get dressed before those two really start to wonder what’s going on.

“You’ll get yours,” Kyle teased good-naturedly. He found his pajama pants and stretched them over his erection, then pulled on a t-shirt.

Penny found her loose silk pajama bottom and a skintight pink tank top she usually wore to bed. Realizing her nipples would seriously high-beaming through the skimpy top, she pulled on a sweater over it. Penny walked to the den door, playfully patting Kyle’s crotch as she passed. “You’d better calm that guy down before you come out,” she said.

When Penny returned to the living room, Kim gave her a knowing glance, but Bill didn’t act like anything was amiss. Kyle followed a couple minutes later, his little friend calmed down, although Kim’s sleepwear was enough to perk him right back up. She was wearing a thin red satin chemise with a matching robe over it, neither of them longer than mid thigh. He black hair was down, framing her pretty face. Honestly, she’d worn the outfit to see if she could catch Kyle checking her out again and she was happy to find his eyes lingering on her as he sat down. She’d heard some moaning when she passed by the den and imagining what was going on in there had given her a little tingle. She would have loved to be that spontaneous with Bill, but that just wasn’t her husband. She doubted she would even get lucky tonight with guests in the house. Maybe she would sneak back down after he fell asleep and see if she could hear Kyle and Penny going at it, Kim thought devilishly.

“Let me get a fresh round of drinks,” Bill said.

“I’ll give you a hand,” Kyle said, following him into the kitchen. Kyle opened the brandy while Bill rinsed their glasses. After Penny refused to give him any release, the only thing Kyle could think about was sex and he decided to yank Bill’s chain a little. Bill was one of the nicest guys he knew, but he did think the guy could loosen up a little. “Penny wasn’t too loud, was she?”

“What do you mean?” Bill asked, keeping his back to Kyle.

“You know, just now.” Kyle brought the brandy over filled the glasses.

Bill tried to play dumb, but it was obvious by his deer-in-the-headlights look he’d heard something. Kyle pressed it. “Come on, it’s okay. Penny has trouble staying quiet when she cums. We just couldn’t help ourselves.”

Caving, Bill admitted, “Yeah, I heard her, but she wasn’t too loud.”

“You should hear her when no one’s around. Sounds like an air raid siren.” Kyle laughed.

“Really?” Bill asked, a flush creeping into his cheeks. He couldn’t believe Kyle was sharing such intimate details about his wife. He would never talk about Kim that way, but he didn’t mind hearing them. Bill had always thought Penny was sexy and hearing her moaning earlier had given him some wood.

“Yeah, that was nothing. I was just touching her, when she really gets fired up she gets crazy.”

“Really,” Bill said, sounding like a broken record. “Weren’t you guys afraid we might hear? I mean, I don’t think I could do it with Kim like that.”

“Come on, spontaneity is the spice of life. Don’t you guys ever get so hot you just have to do it?”

Not lately, Bill thought, though he could see being that way with Penny. There was something about hearing her like that when she looked so wholesome that really made Bill’s heart race. He tried to push all thoughts of his friend’s wife out of his head. “Kim and I still have a great sex life. But it’s just different for us, you know?”

“Don’t knock it ‘til you try it. Kim’s still in her prime man, I am sure she would love for you to grab her and throw her down. She’s looking pretty hot tonight, if you don’t mind me saying it.”

Actually, Bill wasn’t quite sure how he felt about Kyle saying it, but then hadn’t he just been thinking about the man’s wife the same way? Kim did look sexy in that nightie and Bill was surprised she’d worn it in front of their company. He just figured that his wife was so comfortable with their longtime friends that she didn’t even think about it.

While the men were in the kitchen, the wives were having an interesting conversation of their own.

“You guys didn’t just…” Kim asked.

“Oh, no, not what you think,” Penny answered, then laughed and added, “well sort of. Kyle just started touching me and I didn’t stop him and you know… One thing just leads to another.”

“He is just as bad as always.”

“Well, he’s paying for it. I didn’t let him finish. I’m sure he’s feeling very frustrated right now.”

“You’re so mean!” Kim gasped. “I would never do that to Bill.”

“But would Bill do that to you?”

“Bill may not be the sex maniac that Kyle is, but let me tell you, he doesn’t lack anything in the bedroom. He always leaves me quite satisfied.”

“That’s interesting. I guess it’s true what they say about the strong, silent types.”

The men came back into the living room and Kyle hugged his wife from behind closer to the fire while Bill and Kim cuddled together against the couch. By now, everyone was thinking about sex and it didn’t take too long before it dominated their discussion. Kyle brought it up first, talking about how important it was to keep the fire burning in your marriage and Kim pointed out that it was that much more difficult after you had a child. That led Penny to comment, “If you’re still anything like the girl I knew in college it can’t be too hard to keep things interesting.”

Bill arched an eyebrow, but didn’t say anything. He actually knew very little of his wife’s experience before he met her. He just wasn’t the type of guy to ask about that sort of thing.

Kyle, however, didn’t feel the same way. “So just how wild were you, Kim?”

Kim blushed and said, “I didn’t do anything so bad. Penny’s crazy.”

“I am not,” Penny protested.

“Come on, I’ve heard stories.” Kyle said.

“That was like a million years ago, no one needs to hear about that.” Kim said, but a glance at her husband told her that he was very interested, which she found surprising.

“Let me ask you five yes or no questions. You don’t have to elaborate.” Kyle said.

Kim turned around and looked at her husband again and she thought that if Kyle’s little game turned Bill on she might have a good night after all. “Okay, five questions. But I am only going to give you a yes or a no. No details.”

“That’s fair,” Kyle answered, though he had no intention of sticking to it. “Did you lose your virginity in high school?”

“In the building, no.” Kim said with a smile.

“Have you ever been caught doing it by someone else?”

Kim could vividly remember the time in college when Penny cut class and came back to their dorm room early and caught her riding her sophomore boyfriend. What was funny was that she didn’t leave, but just walked into the room and started talking to them like nothing was happening. “That would be a yes.”

Pushing further, Kyle asked, “Do you still masturbate?”

“Still? Who says I ever did?” Kim blurted out.

“That’s not an answer.”

Honestly, she did, but Bill didn’t know about it. She wondered how he would feel if he knew. She could so easily lie, but Kim was a horrible liar and she knew Bill at least would know. Quietly she answered, “Yes.” She was glad her husband was sitting behind her and she didn’t have to see the look on his face.

“Really?” Penny asked. “How do you do it? Do you use a toy or your hand?”

“Penny!” Kim said. “That’s not a yes or no question, I don’t have to answer.”

“Okay, okay. Let’s see…” Kyle said, trying to think of a fourth question. “Have you had sex this week?”

“No.” Kim answered, thinking that it had been nearly three. But by the way Bill’s cock was pressing into her from behind she thought that their dry spell might end tonight. She couldn’t believe that her conservative husband was getting turned on hearing her quizzed on her sexual experience. She snuggled back into Bill and gave his thigh a squeeze. “Just one more question.” She said.

Kyle got a big smile and asked, “Have you ever kissed another woman? And I mean, a real, passionate kiss.”

Kim turned an even deeper shade of red if that was possible, but she did not lie. “Yes.”

“You’ve got to tell us more, come on!” Kyle demanded.

“No way! I said only yes or no. I think it’s Penny’s turn to answer some questions.”

“Come on!”

“No. No. No. Next.” Kim turned around and kissed Bill, who was seeing his wife through new eyes. “Ask Penny some questions, honey.”

“I don’t know what to ask,” Bill said, clearly uncomfortable with the idea of quizzing Penny the same way Kyle had just questioned his own wife. Not that there weren’t some things he wasn’t curious about. Besides, he was still reeling by what he’s just found out about Kim. Kim played with herself? She’d kissed another woman? He had always thought that her past was her own business, but now he thought he should ask some questions. Just thinking about what sexy stories his wife might have made Bill hard as a rock.

“I’m game, Bill,” Penny said, encouraging him. “You can ask me anything you like.”

Bill looked over at Penny, looking so beautiful and then he thought about the noises he’d heard coming from the den. He also noticed that Kyle’s hand had crept up from her stomach and was stroking the underside of he breast beneath her sweater. I can do this, he decided. “Okay, but just tell me if I get too personal.”

“I am sure you will be a gentleman,” Penny assured him.

“Okay. Uhm, Penny, do you masturbate?”

Penny fixed Bill right in the eye and answered, “Yes.” She was enjoying his squirming. It was hard to square her image of dependable, reliable Bill with the man Kim said never left her unsatisfied in the bedroom. She wondered what kind of equipment he was packing. “And, I’ll go on record saying I sometimes use a toy.”

Bill was as surprised as anyone when he asked, “What else?”

Penny gave a giggle and said, “That’s not yes or no, but the shower massage, set to pulse is my favourite.”

Bill’s mouth went dry as he tried to picture Penny in the shower, pressing the showerhead between her legs. His cock throbbed and he felt his wife wiggle against him.

Kim could well imagine what was going through her husband’s mind and rather than be jealous she was happy that he seemed to be cutting loose. She liked this new side of him. She wished Kyle and Penny were over more often.

“Next question,” Kyle interjected.

Although he knew the answer, he wanted to hear Penny say it, so he asked, “Are you loud when you, uh, finish?”

Penny’s eyes widened. Bill was a rascal. She expected very tame questions. “Yes, I can be. It depends on the situation. I’m more of a screamer than a moaner.”

Jeez, Bill thought. He almost wished Kim would stop wiggling because he was afraid he was going to shoot his load in his pajama bottoms. Being bad felt good and now Bill was feeling a little competition with Kyle, so he pushed too. “Did you just have an orgasm in the other room?”

“I can’t believe you asked that,” Penny said with mock shock. Bill was on fire and seeing him come alive while he asked her these questions was really stoking her fire. She thought back to what Kyle had said about giving Bill a striptease and now she wondered how he would really react.

“I’m sorry,” Bill said immediately, afraid he’d gone too far.

“You don’t have to be sorry,” Penny said, shifting so that her breast slipped into her husband’s hand. Her stiff nipple was pressing through her tank top and Kyle stroked it with his thumb. “I said you could ask anything. Since you’re so curious, yes I did. You don’t mind if I use your den for a little quickie, do you Bill?”

Bill broke into a grin and said, “Mi casa es su casa.”

“I’ll remember that.”

“Have you ever kissed another woman?”

“Yes,” Penny said without hesitation, though that was something even her husband didn’t know.

“Was it Kim?” Kyle asked immediately, connecting the dots.

Penny slapped her husband on the leg and said, “It’s not your turn to ask questions. Hush up.”

“That’s a yes!” Kyle said triumphantly.

“It is not,” Kim protested and then realized she should have kept her mouth shut.

“How about it, Penny? Was Kim the girl you kissed?”

Penny looked at Kim and saw how much she did not want it to come out, but Penny was feeling playful so she answered anyway. “Yes, it was Kim, but it was a longtime ago. Back when we were roommates in the dorms.”

“You’ve got to tell us more. How far did it go?” Kyle pleaded.

“No way are we telling you guys any more!” Kim said.

“You can tell us a little bit. You’re killing me!” Kyle whined.

Kim shook her head, but then she heard her husband ask, “Come on, honey, tell us what happened. We’re your husbands, there isn’t anything you can’t tell us.” Kim was shocked that Bill wanted to hear about it. How many scotches had he had? This whole conversation was getting her very horny. She would have stonewalled Kyle, but if her Bill wanted to know the story she would tell him, because now she was certain she was getting lucky tonight.

“If you guys really want to know, okay. But I think Penny could tell it better than I could.” Kim said.

“I’m not sure there’s that much to tell, really.” Penny said. “It was a really dead night on campus and Kim and I stayed in with a bottle of vodka and some orange juice.”

“Vodka is very, very bad. Always makes bad things happen.” Kim added.

“So anyway, I’m not really sure how it happened, but Kim and I just started kissing, you know. Just one thing led to another. Like I said, there’s not really that much to tell.” There was more to tell, Penny just suddenly felt shy telling it.

“So how far did you two go?” It was Bill asking, not Kyle, who was too busy grinding into Penny and picturing the women kissing to talk.

“Well, we…” Penny started.

“Did any clothes come off?” Kyle asked. He was openly groping his wife now, not concerned if their friends saw or not. Besides, he could tell by the way Kim was moving her hips back into Bill that the other couple wasn’t just sitting there either. Bill’s arms were around Kim and he was slowly moving his hands from her sides to her stomach.

“Yes, we undressed. We tried some things.” Kim answered. She was feeling very hot. Bill slipped a hand inside her robe and caressed her breast. It was such a turn on that he was doing it right in front of Penny and Kyle. She saw Kyle rubbing Penny’s breast and that Penny’s hand had disappeared behind her. She could just picture her friend grasping Kyle’s shaft and playing with it. Kim knew that after a couple more minutes of their mutual gropefest she was going to drag Bill upstairs and fuck him silly. Or, she thought wickedly, maybe she would do it right there in front of Penny and Kyle.

“Did you guys go all the way?” Bill asked in a husky voice. He was thinking nearly the same thing as his wife, except he hadn’t thought of doing it in front of their friends. The thought of seeing Penny riding Kyle was kind of appealing, though not as appealing as the thought of her riding him.

“Yes,” Kim told her husband and moaned softly as he rolled her nipple through her chemise. She saw Kyle watching them and she knew he could see how thick her nipples were through her thin satin robe. “We did everything to each other.”

“Did you guys like it?” Kyle asked.

“Yes,” Kim answered.

Penny added, “Oh yeah, it was great. Kim’s a great kisser. Isn’t she Bill?” Kyle’s hand on her breast felt so hot and she was tempted to pull his mouth down there, not caring if their friends were there or not.

“You don’t have to tell me,” Bill said, and turned Kim’s head to kiss her passionately.

“I want to see you guys do it.” Kyle said. “Not, you two,” he said to their friends, “I meant the women. Kiss each other.”

“That would be too weird, especially with you guys watching,” Penny said.

“Yeah, it was ages ago when we did it. I don’t think it would be the same now. You guys are just horny.”

“What of it?” Kyle laughed.

“A little kiss isn’t going to hurt anybody.” Bill said, piling on. God, he couldn’t think of anything hotter than seeing his wife kissing Penny.

“Somehow I think you want to see more than a little kiss,” Penny said.

“It’s up to you guys how little it is,” Bill said.

“What do you think?” Kim asked Penny. She was up for it. The idea of showing off for the guys was very appealing, especially her husband. Just by touching her in front of Penny and Kyle he was making her feel sexier than she had in ages. She might have done anything he asked just then.

“I guess if you really want to. What’s the harm? A kiss is just a kiss,” Penny said, trying to sound as nonchalant as she could. Actually, just like Kim the idea of showing off for their husbands had her so hot. It was sexy to know how much she was turning on Bill and she knew that Kyle loved when she showed off. If push came to shove she wondered how far Kyle would be willing to go with this whole thing.

“Now you guys are talking,” Kyle sounded like a kid in a candy store.

There was an awkward moment where no one moved or said anything while everyone wondered what would happen next and then Penny slipped out of Kyle’s lap and crawled across the floor to Kim and Bill. She wiggled her ass for Kyle as she did it. She wanted to make it as sexy for her husband as she could and knowing his voyeuristic tendencies she decided not to let Kim out of her husband’s lap. Penny thought it might be more interesting for everyone if Bill was right there for the kiss.

Penny brushed back Kim’s hair and took her face in her hands. Licking her lips, Penny pressed them to Kim’s. She was surprised when Kim went right for it, not easing into the kiss, but devouring her, her demanding tongue pressing between Penny’s lips.

Bill was still rubbing his wife’s breasts as she kissed Penny and seeing them women together only made him pinch Kim’s nipples harder. His face was right beside the women’s and it was almost like he was part of their intimate moment. Kim had been grinding his cock, but now she leaned forward, first hugging Penny and then pushing her sweater off her shoulders. Bill couldn’t believe it! Obviously his wife wanted a little more than a kiss from her best friend. Bill could see Penny’s firm breasts squeezed by the tight tank top and her hard, round nipples clearly outlined. Kim covered those breasts with her hands and gave them a squeeze.

Kim was so hot she wasn’t even thinking about what she was doing. Knowing that Bill and Kyle were watching made her really want to put on a show. Bill was still massaging her breasts and between that and her tongue dueling with Penny’s she was on cloud nine. She knew her pussy was dripping wet and she wanted someone, she didn’t care if it was Bill or Penny, to touch it. She didn’t know how far to let things go, but she wasn’t against letting them go all the way. She moaned into Penny’s mouth when she felt her friend’s hands join her husband’s on her breasts. Bill made room and together he and Penny touched her.

To Kyle it seemed like a live action porno was unrolling in front of him. Things were really heating up and going beyond his wildest expectations. He thought the girls would just do a quick kiss and everyone who go off to screw in their rooms, but the wives were really into it and even uptight Bill was in the thick of things. It was so sexy to see Penny and Bill touching Kim. Suddenly it occurred to him that Bill might reach out and touch Penny and Kyle decided he wouldn't mind, if he got to return the favour. For the moment, though, he was content to sit back and see how things unfolded.

Penny pulled Kim forward and Bill pulled his wife’s robe off. Both women were on their knees, passionately kissing and groping each other. Bill slid up behind his wife and Kim was pressed between Penny’s groping hands and her husband leaning into her from behind. Or Kim thought it was her husband, because that couldn’t be her Bill slipping his hand up under her chemise, reaching between her legs. Bill cupped her pussy from behind and massaged it with all four fingers, slipping the middle ones between her juicy lips to find her throbbing clit. Kim broke the kiss and gasped as her husband rubbed her pussy. She softly bit Penny’s shoulder while looping her fingers in the spaghetti straps of the other woman’s tank top to peel it down her torso. Penny did the same to her chemise, but since the lingerie was one piece that left Kim completely naked. The satiny garment fell down around Bill’s arm and he let it drop to the floor and returned his hand to his wife’s pussy.

This was some Christmas present, Bill thought. There was nothing sexier than rubbing his wife while she kissed another woman. And when Kim exposed Penny’s pert little breasts he wanted to touch them too and wondered if Kyle would mind. Bill had actually forgotten the other man was even there and now he saw Penny’s husband sitting back by the fire, just watching. Bill knew that was what he should be doing too, but he couldn’t help himself and he hoped Kyle wouldn’t be angry. Maybe Kyle was like one of those voyeur husbands who like watching his wife perform. Bill didn’t waste much thought on it, there were better things to think about at the moment. Together, he and Penny lay Kim down on the carpet and while Penny kissed his wife again he started sucking on her ample breast. He loved the way his wife’s breasts had swelled after her pregnancy and he never worried about whether she would get back into pre-pregnancy shape. Bill thought Kim was sexy as hell, even sexier than before.

Penny kissed her way down to Kim’s other breast and now she and Bill were sucking on Kim’s chest side-by-side. She reached down to touch Kim’s pussy and found Bill’s hand already there so she linked her fingers in his and together they rubbed Kim down there. That drove the prone woman crazy and she arched her back and moaned loudly.

Bill glanced to the side and saw Penny watching him suck on his wife’s breast. Penny smiled around Kim’s other nipple and squeezed her hand his. Together, their fingers were stroking Kim’s pussy and she was squirming all over the floor and moaning. Bill winked at Penny and started kissing his way south and Penny followed his lead. They spread Kim’s legs wide apart and each kissed a thigh, their faces coming nearer and nearer, as they got closer to Kim’s pussy. Bill deferred to Penny and she kissed Kim’s neatly trimmed mound first, softly pressing her lips to Kim’s while her tongue darted out teasingly. Penny withdrew and Bill did the same, giving his wife’s pussy a long sweep with his tongue. Bill and Penny alternated this way until their lips finally met over Kim’s pussy and they kissed each other. It just seemed natural. Each could taste Kim’s pussy on the other and their kiss became intensely passionate.

From his vantage point, Kyle could see that the final line had been crossed. Somehow seeing his wife kissing Bill didn’t bother him at all. In the context of what was going on it made him even harder and he pulled his cock out and started playing with himself. He was a voyeur when it came to his wife, but he’d never seriously thought about what it might be like to see her go any farther than flirting with another man before now. He wondered if it should bother him that it didn’t.

When Kim did not feel their lips on her anymore she propped herself up and looked down to see her husband kissing her best friend. She felt a twinge of jealousy, but it was also a turn on to see how Bill was giving in completely to his desire. She’d never seen her husband so overcome by lust. Kim also looked over and saw Kyle sitting on his own, watching everything. She wondered how he felt about this little turn of events. He had his cock out and was jerking off so he couldn’t have been too upset. She wished he’d come over so she could kiss him like her husband was kissing Penny. And that wasn’t all she wanted. Kyle had a nice sized cock, just a little bigger than average and she wanted to know what it tasted like. Kim was feeling that the gloves were off and that they could all do whatever they wanted now.

Penny found Bill to be a great kisser and would have loved to keep going, but she didn’t want Kim to feel neglected, so she returned her lips to Kim’s pussy. This time she didn’t leave room for Bill, she just spread Kim open and went to town, flicking her tongue inside her friend upward to attack her clit. Kim ran her fingers through Penny’s short hair and held her face to her pussy, big chest heaving as Penny went down on her.

Bill did not want to be a sideline player. As much as he loved watching Penny going down on his wife, he was too horny to sit and do nothing. He shot a look over to Kyle, who gave him a smile and a nod, which Bill took as consent to fool around with Penny. Penny was on her knees, leaning down between Kim’s legs and Bill turned her onto her side. Penny could still easily reach Kim’s pussy, but now Bill had access to her. He cupped her small breast and brought his lips to it, pressing them to her turgid nipple. He sucked her nipple hard, the way his wife liked it, and Penny wriggled and moved closer to him. Massaging and kissing Penny’s breasts, which were so much smaller than his wife’s, was an off change, but Bill liked the way the firmer flesh felt in his hands, which he conveyed by ardently sucking on her.

Kyle had enough of watching. Seeing Bill kissing and touching his wife sent an electric current through his system and now he wanted to be part of the action, instead of a mere observer. He shed his clothes as he walked over to the others. He knelt on the carpet by Kim and leaned over to kiss her between her moans. Her eyes had been squeezed shut, but when Kyle kissed her they flew open and she was very pleased to see who it was. Kim grabbed the back of his head and pulled him hard against her.

Kim’s lips yielded to the pressure from Kyle’s tongue and she found him to be a much more aggressive kisser than her husband. Kyle kissed her like he wanted the devour her. Kim took her other hand from Penny’s head and reached down to grab Kyle’s shaft. It’s warmth filled her hand and she squeezed it and felt it throb against her palm. Kyle gave her a smile and then lowered his mouth to her jiggling breasts, orally attacking them.

Bill felt more at ease that Kyle had finally joined him, even if seeing the other man kissing his wife made him feel queasy. He felt turned on, jealous, angry, and excited at the prospect of fooling around with Penny all at once. It was the weirdest mix of feelings he’d ever experienced. But his cock was hard as steel and all he was thinking about was tasting Penny. He turned her back onto her knees and moved behind her, easing down her pajama pants. He did not find any panties beneath them. When her pants were around her knees, Bill spread Penny’s legs as far as he could and he knelt down behind her to press his face between her thighs.

Penny lifted her lips from Kim’s pussy and cried out when she felt Bill’s tongue against her own pussy. His tongue was thick, almost like a little cock and when it pushed inside her it was like he was trying to fuck her with his tongue. The excitement of a different man going down on her was powerful. She loved her husband, but different could be nice too. She found Bill’s tonguing over her pussy to be much more gentle than Kyle usually was with her. Bill was sweeping his tongue deep inside her like he wanted to mine her depths. When he stretched his tongue out the tip just tickled her clit and that tender sensation set off skyrockets in Penny’s head. She pushed back at Bill, while at the same time attacking his wife’s pussy with a new verve.

Kim felt Penny sucking on her clit and then she added two fingers into her pussy and the sensation of being filled while her clit was tongued pushed the woman over the edge. Kyle was nibbling on her nipple, sharp teeth nipping that sensitive flesh and having two mouths working on her at once gave Kim one of the most powerful orgasms she’d ever experienced. She shook uncontrollably and moaned incoherently as she was gripped by the power of her orgasm. Penny’s tongue kept busy, lapping at the juices seeping from her clenching pussy.

When she knew Kim had come down, Penny lifted her glazed face from her friend’s pussy and saw her husband kissing her. Considering that Bill was currently doing a very good job of licking her pussy, Penny felt no jealousy at all. At that moment, Bill turned Penny onto her back and pulled her pajama bottoms off completely. He lifted her legs over his shoulders and now that she was in a better position he really went to work on her. He splayed her lips open and dove right in.

“God Bill!” Penny squealed, arching her back.

Kim, meanwhile, rolled over and pushed Kyle onto his back, climbing on top of him. She pushed her soft, lush body against Kyle and kissed him deeply while rubbing all over him. His hard physique felt so solid and masculine beneath her. Let Bill enjoy Penny, she thought, because she planned to have some fun with Kyle. Sliding down his body, Kim smiled up at him and lifted his cock in her hands to bathe it with her tongue. Kyle groaned and clenched his teeth as Kim’s tongue did its magic. She had his whole shaft shiny with her saliva before she sucked the head between her full lips and sucked him down.

Penny’s head was lolling from side to side and her thighs were locked around Bill’s head as he went down on her. He was tickling the entrance to her pussy with his fingers while he hungrily kissed her pussy and she thought that thick tongue of his was going to make her pass out. Penny was making no attempt to control how loud she was being. “Yes, Bill, yes! God, lick me. It’sss…ssssso…goood…” She wailed.

Kyle kept alternating between watching his cock disappear into Kim’s mouth and his wife going crazy from Bill’s tongue. Yeah, his wife could get wild and he was glad she was having a good time. He was just a little surprised she was cutting so loose in front of other people. Kim was an enthusiastic cocksucker, she was going down on him like she loved it. As he slipped into the back of her throat he felt her tongue on the underside of his cock, rubbing him and he thought he was going to shoot his load in her mouth in about two seconds. He’d just been teased too long tonight. Still, he forced himself to hold out. He would love to fuck her if he got the chance. He just couldn’t be sure yet if things were going to go that far.

Penny pulled Bill’s mouth from her. She wasn’t done with him yet, she just wanted to return the favour. Gasping for air, Penny told him, “Roll over, get on your back, baby.”

Bill wasn’t sure what was going on, but he was game for just about anything Penny wanted, so he did as he was told. Next Penny helped him off with his clothes and grasped his cock in both hands, kissing the fat head. Bill saw his wife was already going down on Kyle and while that didn’t thrill him, he was glad it gave him the same chance with Penny. Penny licked and lapped at his cock head, purposely teasing him with her tongue until he was about ready to grab her head and force it down on him. His own wife wasn’t much of a teaser and Bill was finding he didn’t like to be teased. It felt too good and he thought he might cum before she ever got him all the way in her mouth. But before he could do that, Penny turned around and climbed on top of him, lowering her pussy back to his mouth. Oh God, Bill thought, this was too hot. He hadn’t done a ‘69’ with his wife in years. He grabbed Penny’s hard ass and pulled her dripping pussy back to his mouth as she sucked his fat cock down.

Kyle didn’t like seeing that Bill was better endowed than he was. Bill was at least an inch longer and a hell of a lot thicker. He hoped playing with that big tool didn’t spoil his wife. He was thrusting his hips forward and Kim wasn’t gagging at all as she deep throated his cock.

Kim was slobbering all over Kyle’s cock. She was torn between wanting to suck him all night and wanting to shove him inside her. She noticed that she couldn’t hear Penny screaming anymore, but just heard lots of sucking sounds coming from the other couple. But Kim was too into pleasing Kyle to check out what was going on with the others.

Bill’s being bigger wasn’t lost on Penny. She’d been very happy to see how big he was and now she understood partly why he never left Kim unsatisfied. She knew a cock that thick would feel very nice inside her and it was something she didn’t plan on missing. She was slowly bobbing up and down on Bill’s shaft while she massaged his balls and she could tell he was struggling to hold back. He was still sucking on her clit, but she could feel he was having trouble concentrating on her pussy. She felt like she was in control here and she liked that. He jumped off Bill and turned around the other way. She straddled him and leaned down to kiss him.

“You’ve got a beautiful cock, Bill,” Penny whispered to her friend’s husband while she kissed his neck. She was rubbing her pussy against his shaft and could feel it soaking him. He had his hands on her firm ass, kneading her cheeks.

Bill wasn’t sure what to say. He and Kim were not vocal at all in bed. Dirty talk wasn’t something he’d ever really tried. “You’ve very sexy, Penny,” he said meekly. Her wet pussy felt so good pressing down on his shaft.

“Mmm, I’m glad you like it. I could see you looking at me when we came out of the den. I knew you wanted me then.” Penny took a little bite out of his shoulder.

“I…I…” Bill stuttered.

“It’s okay, baby, I liked it. It made me feel sexy when you looked at me,” Penny cooed, grasping Bill’s cock and rubbing the head against her pussylips. She was so wet it was hard to keep him from slipping in.

Bill grabbed Penny’s wrist. He thought this was going too far. He couldn’t think of seeing his Kim fucking Kyle either. He didn’t think going all the way was such a hot idea. “We shouldn’t,” he pleaded, but as his head slipped past Penny’s lips he was wavering already. Her pussy felt so hot and tight and inviting.

“Come on, baby. Are you telling me you don’t want me?” Penny moaned, slipping farther down onto Bill’s shaft. He felt even bigger inside her and she didn’t think a crane could get her off his cock now.

“You know it’s not that. Ohhh…” Bill moaned, knowing it was really already too late. Her pussy had just about swallowed his cock. “Should we? What about Kyle and Kim?”

Penny kissed Bill and pulled him all the way in. “Ohhhh…you feel soooo gooood, baby. They’ll have their fun. Just worry about fucking me now.” She ground her pussy into Bill and the lusty look in his eyes told her she had won.

As soon as he saw his wife mount Bill, Kyle flipped Kim onto her back. He was happy to see she was not as reluctant as her husband had been. In fact, Kim grabbed his cock and guided it inside her, moaning, “Yesss…” Kyle slid all the way in with one stroke and he felt Kim’s muscles clenching him, keeping him front pulling out. Damn, her pussy felt good. She grabbed his ass and held him in place while she pushed her pussy up against him.

Penny was leaning over Bill on her hands, with her breasts in his face, and thrusting herself up and down on him. His cock was so thick it felt like it was touching her everywhere at once. She could feel the thick base pressing into her clit every time she was fully impaled on him. “That’s soooo goooodd, your cock is ssssooo goood…” Penny cried, riding Bill’s cock even harder. Already she was cumming, after just a couple minutes of fucking Kim’s husband. Penny had forgotten how amazing a really thick cock could feel. “God! Yesss! Yesss! YES!” Penny shouted.

Bill put his arms around Penny and rolled them both so that he was on top, all without his cock slipping out of her. He kissed her as he started to drill his prick into her.

“Mmmmm,” Kim moaned. She was moaning constantly. Kyle made her feel so good. His cock was hot as a branding iron and it scorched her insides. He was fucking her with such force that she could feel his balls bouncing off her thighs. He was grunting while he held himself above her, but then he leaned in close so that his lips were next to her ear as he thrust inside her.

“You’re so sexy, Kim. I’ve been thinking about you since we got here tonight. Mmm, yes, I was wondering what that sexy body of yours would feel like pressed beneath me.”

“Yes, Kyle. Yess…” Kim moaned. Dirty talk was new for her, but she liked it.

“I know you wanted me too. You wanted me to touch you,” Kyle grunted.

“Yesss, I want you so much, I want you to fuck me, Kyle.”

“I want you from behind, Kim.”

Kim loved it that way! “Yes, take me Kyle.” She got onto her hands and knees, facing Bill and Penny and she felt Kyle slip into her from behind. In this new position she could watch her husband fuck Kyle’s wife and there was something so sexy about that. Bill was on top of Penny now and it looked like he was really giving it to her. Bill grabbed both Penny’s wrists and pinned her arms over her head. Kim didn’t recognize the look on her husband’s face. He was never so aggressive in bed with her.

Bill was slamming his cock into Penny so hard that it almost hurt and she was still pleading for more. “Harder! Harder!” She cried. “Oh God, that’s it! Fuck me, baby!” Sweat was rolling off Bill and his heart was pounding, but he had no thought of letting up. Being with Penny was so invigorating. He felt like a new man.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” Penny demanded. “I know you want me. Tell me, tell me what you want!” She wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him into her.

Tentatively, Bill groaned, “I want you. You know you I want you.” It still felt weird to be talking like that.

“Tell me, Bill. Tell me you want to fuck me!”

Bill felt the cum bubbling up in his balls. Penny was acting like a slut he thought, and he loved it. It was exactly what he needed. It made the fantasy complete. He could never think of his wife that way. She was the mother of his child. But with Penny he could be as dirty as he wanted to be. He pressed Penny’s wrists harder into the floor, pinning her down while he fucked her as hard as he could. “Yes, I want to fuck you! I’m gonna fuck you so hard, Penny!”

“Yes!” She cried

“Fuck…fuck…fuck…I’m gonna fuck your little pussy, GOD YES!” Bill shouted.

“YES! GOD YES BILL!” Penny screeched, cumming again, this time making Bill cum with her.

“Ffffuuuccc…” Bill unleashed a torrent of cum into Penny’s pussy. Penny was cumming so hard she was pounding on his back and her fire made his orgasm feel like it was going on forever.

Kim watched her husband in awe. She couldn’t wait to get him alone and have him show some of this new side to her. But for now, she was more than content to have Kyle as her lover. He grasped her hips and pulled her back into her while he thrust forward and their bodies crashed together with dizzying speed. Kyle slipped a hand beneath her and he rubbed her clit while he pounded into her. That was all Kim needed to go over the edge. She moaned Kyle’s name and fell forward on her arms as her whole body clenched tightly.

Kyle was so electrified watching Bill take his wife while he felt Kim’s pussy milking his cock that he had no chance of holding out. When Kim came he finally let go and leaned over her back, planting his seed deep inside her pussy.

The two couples were now lying together, sweating and panting and trying to pull themselves together. Bill was exhausted and felt like he could fall right to sleep. Penny was caressing his cock, but he knew it would not be coaxed back to life for sometime. He wondered if Kyle could go right again after a session like that. Bill just wanted to grab his wife and go upstairs and go to bed. He knew tomorrow would be interesting when all this sunk in, but for right now he didn’t want to deal with it.

Kim disentangled herself from Kyle with a kiss and crawled over to her husband and Penny. Penny gave her friend a hug and then returned to her own husband.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I think we need to hit the sack.” Penny said, nuzzling Kyle.

“I think that’s a great idea,” Kim agreed, and without another word they went off to their rooms. Kim wanted to talk about what happened, but Bill begged off until morning.

It was different for Kyle and Penny though. They were both too excited to sleep. Penny lay beside Kyle and playfully kissed and licked his cock while he stroked her swollen, leaking pussy.

“So, how did it feel seeing fuck someone else? I know it excites you to watch me,” Penny said, kissing the head of Kyle’s cock. It was sexy to taste her friend on him.

“It was not at all what I expected. It was so exciting. I don’t know if I would do it again, but I’m not sorry it happened. How about you? Any jealousy? Was Bill how you thought he would be?”

Penny had to laugh. “I would have never thought Bill could be such an animal. He really was amazing. And I didn’t mind seeing you with Kim. I liked seeing the two people I love the most enjoying themselves.”

Kyle and Penny came together and he slid inside her. Slowly, they made love.

“I can’t believe I am fucking you after another man. It’s so sexy.” Kyle groaned.

“Mmmm, it is nice. I wouldn’t have ended tonight any other way. I love you, honey.”

“I love you too. You’ll always be the sexiest woman alive.”

They didn’t talk much after that, but fell asleep shortly after they both came. Penny woke up in the morning before Kyle and made her way out to the kitchen to get some coffee.

“Good morning you,” Kim said when Penny came into the kitchen. The two women were alone.

“Are we okay?” Penny asked, concerned.

Kim hugged Penny tightly and answered, “Of course we are. Last night was the most fun I’ve had in ages. I had a great time with Kyle and I know Bill loved being with you. We’re all adults and we’re all close. Just don’t give Bill too hard a time when you see him. He might be a little embarrassed at how he acted with you. But we talked this morning and he said if I am okay with everything then he is too.”

“I am so glad. I was worried last night would ruin years of friendship.”

“Nothing could do that. We’re all too close. If anything like that was ever going to happen, and God knows I never thought it would, I am so happy it was with you guys.”

“Me too.” Penny said, hugging Kim again.

“Now let’s get our men out of bed and get this day started. There are presents to open!”

“I thought I got all my presents last night,” Penny laughed.

“Well, the pajamas I got you might be a let down after giving you my husband, but they’ll have to do!”

“I guess I’ll have to manage, but I do get to keep the memories.” Penny smiled, thinking about them already.

Landy
07-03-2012, 01:32 AM
Thanks for sharing this story. I have moved it to a more appropriate area in Stories from the net.

flortnip1
07-03-2012, 03:57 AM
A great one! Thanks!

DirtyTyke
07-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Hi Landy, Thanks. I hadn't actually seen this area before :)