PDA

View Full Version : Stop Tart

LetoII
07-07-2012, 09:07 PM
I was in fucking heaven. I was out riding my Harley, having nowhere special to go, nowhere special to be. My bike was running perfect, colors were running free with zero current club issues, and I had cash in my wallet.

I pulled in to gas up, get a couple of beers and relax for a few. I wasn’t sure where the hell I was; I think some podunk little place in North Texas. I was riding alone, taking a few weeks off from the normal group of pervs I run with to just kick back and take it easy. My patch clearly shows ‘enforcer’, and as you might figure, being enforcer takes a lot out of you because you’re always on call, and taking this little bit of time each year - well, like I said, I was in fucking heaven.

I had gassed up and was sitting on the front porch of the store downing a couple of Coors (not the lites - I don’t do anything fucking light) when this young gal plopped down next to me and asked if she could have one.

Two things were different about this; first, no one outside of my own club ever ‘plops’ down next to me as most folk are put off by my size, dress and demeanor. Second, this gal was no fucking way old enough to drink – hell she was still a kid.

But then fuck-it, I really didn’t care, and like I said, was flush on money. She asked, I gave.

“Thanks”

She downed it in a way that told me it sure as hell wasn't her first beer. I handed her a second cold one from the six pack. She just nodded this time as she took it. I wasn’t paying her any mind – just sitting and enjoying my break when she started talking to me – also fucking unusual.

“Is it a nice life?”

I smiled at her. “You mean the quote Biker Lifestyle close quote?”

She just smiled back. First time I really noticed that young or not, she was quite pretty. Long dark hair surrounded her face and then fell in little ringlets down her back. I wished that she was older, because she might be as fun to ride as my bike. “Sure,” I told her, “I like it anyway.”

She just sat back and sipped her beer. I was about half way through my fourth, and could feel the gentle beginnings of a buzz. She pulled her legs up and leaned back against the wall and I could see her nice little girl figure. Damn. Down Fido, down boy. Way too young.

“No rules, right?”

I laughed. “A few. Just not the same rules that most others have, thats all.” I pointed to my enforcer patch “thats my job; stopping those that break the few rules we have.”

“Debbie”, she said, extending her hand. I shook it, “Mitch”

“So where are you heading Mitch?”

I shook my head. “Dunno. Where ever I want I guess.”

She looked right at me and then stretched her young lean body out, never breaking her eyes away.

“Living by your own rules sounds kinda yummy to me” she said, as I felt my cock react to her movement. “Think you might be up to having a passenger along?”

I took a long, LONG look at her. Damn. WAY to fucking young. I could feel my cock shaking its head yes, but I wasn't near drunk enough to actually make a move on this.

“I don’t think so Debbie. You look awful young to me.”

“I’m 18”

I laughed again. “No fucking WAY are you 18.”

She laughed back at me. “ok. 16”

I raised my eyes. “Pretty damn young 16 if you ask me.”

“Ok” she said, lowering her eyes, “14, but almost 15. For real.”

“Yeah,” I grunted back, “and that's why I don’t think you can come along with me as there would be trouble for sure.”

“No trouble – really. I’m a runaway from a foster home, and believe me, they are happy as hell that I’m gone.”

She rolled her hands over her petite frame “I could use a man that, well, has no rules …”

She actually ran one hand up and over her breast. “Besides, I can pay my way.”

“I don’t need money; I’ve got what I need.”

She gave me a sly smile. “I wasn’t talking money.” She shifted her gaze down to my jeans, right where my now hard cock was pushing up against them. “And I think it’s YOU that might have what I need.”

I shook my head no - well the upper one up anyway.

“Debbie, you’re FOURTEEN” I told her, “give me a break.“

She got up on her knees, her long dark hair cascading down her body like some fucking waterfall at midnight.

“Mitch, since the day I turned 14 my foster father has been doing me, and making me SCREAM out that I’m only 14. So I don’t need a fucking ‘break’. What I NEED is someone like my daddy was, but can love me, and want to take care of me - but with just the right amount of ‘rough’ to make it, well, interesting.”

“I can see the lust in your eyes. It’s just like my daddy’s was. SOMEONE is going to take me up on my offer, and Mitch, that person is going to think they died and went to heaven. I see you looking at me, wondering. Yeah, I might only be fourteen, but I promise you that you won’t get tired of …” she bit her bottom of her lip, and if looked sexy as hell. “… having me?”

GOD DAMN! I mean, what the fuck would YOU do? I stood and helped her stand up, and she only came to the level of my shoulder. I placed my hands on each side of her face (fucking a - my hands were the size of her head!). I lifted her towards me as I leaned down to kiss her. Hard. She opened her mouth the moment our lips touched and let my tongue in for a quick look-see.

All she had was one duffel bag. I was able to strap it over the top of my headlight, and we were off. She hugged her body into mine, snuggling up as close as she could get as we zipped through the northern part of the state. I wanted to make SURE that I was in another county. Hell, another STATE before I pulled into a motel for the night.

We finally stopped at a Motel 8 and I checked in. I let her into the room, and then went back out to lock up the bike. When I came back in she was in the bathroom. When the door opened a fucking teen angel came out.

She was wearing (almost) this little white nightie that didn’t even cover her whole ass. It had thin spaghetti straps that let me see her smooth little shoulders. She had brushed out her long hair, and it fanned wildly around her, down pass the end of her nightie, down pass her ass, and it continued down, at least another inch. Her breasts were tiny – the size of small peaches.

“So, tell me,“ she smiled at me. “what exactly are you thinking this moment?”

Hell. What WASN’T I thinking? “Umm, I guess that you look every inch of 14 right now, and damn if I don’t fucking LOVE it.”

She looked right at me. “Mitch, I AM every inch 14. And god, PLEASE love it …”

Oh FUCK yeah. I put my hands on the back of her head and pulled her little body to me and kissed her deep and long. I let my hands roam down her neck, then down her back, and finally let them slip over that young, tight little ass of hers. I pushed her ever so slightly and she dropped to her knees.

Her fingers flew across the buttons of my pants. “We certainly don’t need these anymore tonight”, she said as she pulled them off me, leaving my bottom half totally naked.

My cock was already past half mast and she kissed it, and then whispered “are you ready for my sweet little body? A little four-teenny just for you?”

If she had any doubt that her age was in any way negative, it was gone the moment she completed that sentence as my cock grew straight and strong at her words.

Now as I said before, I’m an enforcer. And the primary requirement is size. I’m big EVERYWHERE. Just as her words had me reacting, I could hear the ‘oh.my.god’ breath come from her as she realized what she was in store for.

“A little bit bigger than your ‘daddy’ was?”

“Jeez yeah, like three times bigger.”

I looked down at her and expected to see the early stage of fear in her eyes, but instead all I saw was excitement and lust from this young little girl. FUCK what a find this little thing was!

I reached down into Debbie’s hair and pulled her face towards my cock. She licked the tip of it and then let it slip into her little mouth. She gave a quick lick along the side, then a long, slow lick from the base up to the tip, letting her mouth slip back down over me. She could only get about half of it into her mouth, but GOD how wonderful that half felt! Fuck if she wasn’t a pro at this!

I let her kiss, lick, play with my cock for awhile, just watching her little body move, thinking about when I would slide myself into her 14-year-old heaven. I sat down on the bed, pulling my t-shirt off, then pulled her up and onto my lap, sandwiching my cock between my stomach and hers, the base of her nearly hairless little pussy snuggled up to my balls.

The position left her head below mine and it was now close enough that she could lift her head so that we could kiss. And damn we kissed. Deep, long, and sensual, all the time my hands roaming over her petite little body, slipping over her tiny, pocket-sized breasts; and that sexy long hair, fucking everywhere …

She was more than a quick pick up - she was MINE. For the first time I understood the rage that my brothers would get into when someone tried to take their girls. This little thing, this little 14 year old Debbie, she was fucking MINE. I would KILL anyone trying to take this, this fucking PERFECTION from me. She was mine to kiss, to touch, and to fuck.

With that thought I let my hands slip down the side of her body. I picked her up, raised her above the level of my cock and let it slip under her, slip across her pussy lips, and then, then let just the tip slip into her. Her eyes were closed, and she softly moaned out, “sooo biigggg”

I gazed down this little girl, this fucking fine little body that was electrifying me, making my cock harder than I could ever remember it being – making my desire boil! “You are SO fucking young - so smooth - so damn SEXY. GOD your youngness turns me on” I whispered softly to her.

She licked her tongue across my lips, “maybe so, umm … “ she bit my lower lip, then ran her tongue along my mouth again before continuing on, “so … fourteen?”

FUCK! I SLAMMED her body down onto my cock. She SCREAMED out and I slipped my mouth around hers, letting her continue the scream, but now right into me. I sat still until she quieted down, at which point I began attempting to move my cock, each movement so slow, so minor because she was GOD so fucking TIGHT.

Right now she wasn’t much of an active participant in our union, and her body was more like a rag doll. A fucking SEXY rag doll, but still something that was just, there, allowing me complete control over our movements. The time it took for her body to fully accept me was time I wouldn’t trade for anything. Her body so slowly adjusted to the size of my cock, and with each adjustment my fuck rod took full advantage of any extra space granted it.

She was in a state of confused wonderment, eyes sometimes open, trying to see how she her slight little body was able to accept me so fully. At other times her eyes were closed, in a weird pain/pleasure state.

GOD DAMN it was so fucking hot, watching her body accept me, watching my hard cock – seeming bigger that her fucking pussy should be able to accept - now totally inside her, as she slowly moved more and more into the pleasure side of our first fuck.

Her first orgasm came during the moments between her dreamy state and full acceptance. Her body began to shudder and pop like she was having some kind of fucking fit. She leaned her lithe little body into me, her long hair falling around us and plunging us into darkness as she gave a low moan, and I felt her fresh wetness surround my dick. I used the wetness to begin pulling out a bit more, pushing in a bit harder, not letting up at all, and soon she was fully awake and deep into the pleasure side, pulling that fantastic little body back, moaning “ffffuuuccckkk” or “yesssssss”.

GOD how I loved each time I would see the youthfulness of that little body; would get the reminder of just how fucking fourteen she was!

Once she had taken over the movement of her body from me, I laid back, allowing her to pleasure herself on my tool. Her little body shook and shivered, long hair fucking FLYING around us. At times she would lean that hot little body down until her tongue would slip into my mouth, other times she would lean back, giving me a full view of her 14-year-old body in total, absolute heat – breasts almost disappearing, nipples hard, stiff little points.

As she neared her second orgasm she started moving faster on me, her hands were on my chest, and she was picking herself almost entirely off my cock before PLUNGING herself back down. I watched as time and time again her little body fully took me into it. She gave a loud moan as she came for the second time, and then collapsed on top of me, covering me with that 14 year old body and silky soft hair. My cock was still steel hard, still stuffed inside her. I began moving it again, this time she just lay on top of me, letting me make the movements in and out. I grabbed her ass, feeling the tiny globes in my hands, feeling her long hair as it brushed against them.

I started pumping harder – then even harder. Soon her breath was coming in short gasps, and she rose up.

“ohhhhhhh godddd mitchhhh ….”

“Not Mitch” I whispered out. “Your new ‘daddy’”

A short gasp came from her, and then she started pushing her hips back, meeting my thrusts, forcing us to SLAM together. She rose up, back until she was once again on top of me, each thrust of my cock pushing her up, only to slide back down again, engulfing me totally.

“Oh DADDY“ she pushed herself back while still on me, her young little body arching out towards me “DO me daddy DO ME HARD DADDY”

I grabbed her hips, lifting her up and off me, and then SLAMMING her back down.

“OHGODDADDY! FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR LITTLE BITCH DADDY! FOURTEEN DADDY- ONLY FOURTEEN!”

Each time I pulled her up and banged her back down her hair would fly; GOD so fucking sexy, this tiny, young little thing, juvenile sized little titties, bouncing up and down on my firm cock.

FUCK I was gonna cum, and I was gonna cum HARD. I could feel the cum racing into my cock, filling it. She could feel it as well, as the moment it began racing towards the tip, she began screaming “OHYESDADDY! MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE CUM-SLUT DADDY! YOUR FOURTEEN YEAR OLD CUM SLUT!”

I couldn’t hold back anymore – fuck, didn’t WANT to. All I wanted was to cum and cum and cum inside this hot little thing. The moment the first little squirt came jamming out, she moaned out to me, “FOUURTTEENN”

My cum fucking STREAMED out in thick gobs. GOD how I loved cumming inside this little fourteen year old bitch. Fuck - in MY fourteen year old bitch!

I collapsed. I don’t think I have ever cum so fucking hard in my life. She collapsed on top of me, her hair wrapping itself over me like a warm blanket. Just before I fell asleep, I heard her whisper to me “I knew that you would love having me …”

I was in fucking heaven.

Landy
07-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Reddy
07-15-2012, 07:18 AM
Nice story.

bigdaddi666
07-17-2012, 01:55 PM
Very hot, Leto! Tell us more!

1red2dogcow
07-22-2012, 10:07 PM
Sexu story thanks for shareing

loobinator69
07-27-2012, 10:01 PM
good story

frankjohnmoore
08-08-2012, 09:49 PM
you write some great stories, tthanks

WhyAlex
09-17-2012, 12:17 PM
super hottt!

actionmaster6
09-17-2012, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the story. Is there any more to it?

WhyAlex
09-17-2012, 07:54 PM
yeah? any sequels?!

Tony Brown
07-27-2014, 11:32 AM
Thanks for shareing...

ironeagle2
08-16-2014, 10:59 AM
good read

Sigi gert
02-05-2015, 07:14 AM
Thanks