PDA

View Full Version : Sadie

LetoII
07-20-2012, 11:11 PM
How had I fallen so far and so quickly?

It had started out so, so simply. I had taken a job as the Assistant Vice-Principle, and looking to impress the school officials, I jumped at the chance to take over the EMA program – the Early Morning Achievers. This was a group of 7 kids that met two days a week before the school day started, handling whatever needed to be handled at the student level.

Now I had been working for the school district for the prior 12 years, and I will admit that while I have had some unclean thoughts over this period (after all, do you see what these high school girls wear today?), I also took great pains to never acknowledge, in ANY way, that any specific student had ‘that’ type of attention from me. And I certainly would never, NEVER act on those thoughts.

On at least that was my view before this all happened …

On a Thursday morning (we met every Tuesday and Thursday), one of the kids, Sadie, didn’t show. I didn’t think much about it until later in the day when I noticed her at school. I meant to pull her aside, but days being as they are I simply forgot about it. But when she was a no-show again the following Tuesday I pulled her into my office so I could determine if she was just tired of the morning meetings or if something else was going on.

“Sadie, I know that you don’t have to be in the EAM program, but it really …” She cut me off mid-sentence and I could see tears at the edge of her eyes.

“Mr … Mr C … I know … I WANT to be there … but I guess I can’t …”

It came down to her folks. It was one thing to get her to school by 8:30am, but an entirely different story in getting her to school by 6:30. Her mother was just too busy getting her younger sister ready for school.

“How about your dad? Could he help you out Sadie?”

Her lips started to tremble. “He … he … well …” she broke down and sobs tore through her body. I double-checked her student paperwork to verify that yes, she had both a mother and father at home.

“Are you Ok Sadie?”

She was crying so hard she couldn’t speak. Knowing that I was not supposed to touch a student – let along hug her, I simply gave up and pulled her over to me and wrapped my arms around her, and let her cry for a solid 3 minutes. When I finally let her go, her face was tear stained, wet eyeliner making dark circles around her eyes.

I count that hug as my first mistake.

My first thought had been that her father had died and the school paperwork had not been updated. But once she settled down, it turned out that he was just one of those ‘bad’ fathers. You know, one that pays little attention (if any) to his children and family. As we talked, I found that what little attention he did pay was in making her and her sister feel small and stupid. And based on the amount of tears that had just been passed, I would expect that daddy’s little girl was starved for attention. Now, while I can’t solve those types of issues, by god I could certainly help one student at a time. So I gave her the next period off to clean herself up, and told her I would see what I could do about this. I jotted off a note to her parents, and the next thing I knew I was picking Sadie up every Tuesday and Thursday morning at 6am.

For those that are counting, I’ve counted my taking action on this concern of mine as my second mistake.

During the next two months I got to know Sadie pretty well. Well enough that mistake number three just zipped right in. It was the first school dance, and since the EMA group had organized and set it up, I had been ‘requested’ to be in attendance as a chaperone.

During the evening, a couple of my students had asked me if I would dance with them, but of course I refused. Then Sadie asked. My first thought SHOULD have been another refusal, but really, after having been around her so much over the last couple of months, it was just natural to say ‘sure’ to her and to walk out on the dance floor. Suddenly the tempo changed, and the music shifted from one of the weird talk-shout-jump types of a dance to a slow one.

I stopped. My instinct was pulling at me and advising that this would NOT be a good idea. So I was about to walk away, but Sadie took my hand and gave me a big smile.

“It’s ok, Mr. C. It’s just a dance for crying out loud.”

I gave a small laugh. She was right, it was just a dance. So being very careful to hold her at arm’s length, old ballroom style, we began to dance. Of course everyone on the dance floor was looking at us. “You dance all old and stuff, Mr. C”, Sadie said with a smile.

I smiled back at her. “This is civilized dancing, and was invented to allow the man to see his pretty dance-mate”.

Now why the hell had I said THAT? But she just giggled. She leaned in and said softly to me “And pray tell me Sir, do you like what you see here?”

Damn. I had to stop this – and now. But as she said that, my eyes quickly crossed over her face – her large brown eyes, the way her hair slipped over shoulders, and then my damn eyes continued moving down … until they roamed across the soft curves around the young teen’s body …

I could feel beads of sweat forming on my brow. I was saved at that moment as the dance ended, and I mumbled a quick ‘thanks’ then walked from the dance floor to get a quick drink of soda.

But for the rest of the evening my eyes would continue to fixate on Sadie. Off in a corner giggling and laughing with the other girls. Then out on the floor, dancing with the other young men. And I noticed her glancing over at ME a couple of times as well.

And I noticed how pretty she was.

Damn. Three strikes and you’re out.

Over the weekend I tried to think it through. I wasn’t going to DO anything of course, but just THINKING about it was bad enough. I lasted through that night, and most of Saturday. But by Saturday night I gave in, and slipped my cock up and down across my pillow – hard – my eyes closed and envisioning what it would be like to slip deep inside her sweet, little ninth grade body …

By Tuesday morning I was a wreck – god how I wanted her. As she walked over and slipped into the car I found that I wanted to tell her, to touch her, to kiss her sweet, young lips. She looked hotter to me than I could ever remember. And the way her pants slipped over her tiny figure – the way they enveloped that ass … oh-my-god.

I gulped and forced out some small talk. I could feel my cock pulsing the entire time we drove to the school. I –had- to make some type of move, but what should I say – what should I do? Hell, she was just fourteen years old!

My mind was still spinning as I pulled into the school parking lot – when she spoke up to me.

“Mr. C? Remember when we were dancing? And when you said something about looking at me?”

I nodded. I didn’t trust myself to actually speak.

“Well … I know you were kinda teasing me … but do you? I mean, do you think I’m good looking?”

Time fucking STOPPED.

There was a million ways to respond, but I figured what the hell, I would just answer her with the truth, at least the truth as I knew it.

“Sadie, honestly and truthfully … no. No, I do not think of you as good-looking.”

I didn’t know what game she was playing, but I could see the shock start in her eyes even as I stared into them.

“Now if you tell ANYONE I said this, I’ll flat out deny it. But damn Sadie, you are way, WAY past ‘good-looking’. Seriously hon, you are most likely the best looking girl at this school. I think back in my day we would say that you are ‘fine’. No – actually we would say that you are ‘SUPER-fine’. But like I said, I’ll totally deny ever saying this to you.”

She smiled at me, and I wanted to reach out and kiss her.

“Then Mr. C … would you … would you do me a favor and kinda take some pictures of me? Kinda like a photographer’s portfolio?”

Time stopped AGAIN as I just stared at her.

She gave me big grin. “Please Mr. C? I mean … you know. It’s just that I would like to experience what it would be like to be a model. Did you know my mom was one? That’s how she and Dad met.”

I wasn’t an expert in physiology, but even I knew the background of this now. Mom was a model, met and married dad. Sadie and her sister were consistently told that they are not ‘good enough’, and Sadie, my dear, sweet, sexy little Sadie was ready to do some acting out. Ready to ‘prove’ to her dad that she was just as hot as her mom had been.

“I understand” I said, nodding my head up and down. My cock rumbled and its head nodded up and down as well.

It took a few days for the two of us to put our plan together. Sadie was pushing me hard to take some pictures, but I wanted to take a bit more time in getting everything ready. I was fairly insistent that a simple hour or two just wouldn’t be sufficient, and I used a ton of charm and effort to finally convince her that to do this correctly we would need to do some type of overnight thing. Obviously that added not only a chunk of complexity, but a bunch of flat-out lies to tell as well. We planned it over a three day weekend, as I figured if we were going to lie like thieves and I was going to stick my neck out this far, I might as well really go for it. So three weeks later we found ourselves heading out on an early Saturday morning to a remote little cabin I had rented.

Sadie started chatting as we drove along and I found myself constantly turning my head just to look her. Even more so when she mentioned that she had snuck out a suitcase full of clothes to model …

My cock was rock hard before we got out of town, and I started working my plan during our ride. I told her that I actually had been a model photographer many years ago, but that my heart had always been in teaching. The peaked her interest way up, and allowed me to set up some thoughts. One of them was how the photographers always came up with pet names for the best models, which led us to wondering what pet name her dad might have had for her mom.

“Well, I know that he used to call her ‘sweet cheeks’ sometimes” she said, and I told her what part of the body her dad most likely liked ‘best’ about her mom. She giggled and turned red.

When we (finally!) got to the cabin, we walked through and found it to be pretty small. There was one central room that had a small kitchen area, one bedroom, one bath, and a loft/hot tub area that was mostly open (it did have a partial roof over one side under which sat a daybed).

After we had looked the place over, I told her to put her overnight suitcase in the bedroom, but added “put all of your modeling stuff up in the loft area. I think we’ll use all that natural light for the photographs.”

She looked askance at me as she picked up one of the suitcases. “Are you sure Mr. C? I bet it gets kinda cold overnight up here”

In my best, my plainest ‘don’t read anything into it’ voice I responded to her with a smile. “Let’s not worry about who is sleeping where right now – let’s just get started taking some pictures, ok? We can worry about sleep much later on.”

She shrugged. Little did she know that what little might sleep I might get would only be as a result of my sex-induced tiredness, and only when her sweet little body would be snuggled up nice and tight against me … and with those dark, dirty thoughts running through my heads (yes, BOTH my heads), we headed upstairs to the loft area.

Sadie was, as they say, a ‘natural’. No trace of a forced smile, no unnatural poses. And the more I kept telling her this – the more I kept telling her natural she looked, how good the camera was to her – the better she actually got.

Then I started on her poses – always, always telling her how wonderful she looked, but every so often advising her to shift a bit this way, or toss her head and look up or down. Then I started adding little comments about her body, about how nice her curves looked when she posed in that way, or how smooth her hair looked when she glanced over a shoulder.

I had her change into some beach wear – in this case a pair of short-shorts and a halter top. Behind the blind I had setup I could see her struggle a bit to get the tiny shorts on, but when she came out … well DAMN. The shorts were at least a full size too small, and the vision of her smooth, flat stomach against those form fitting shorts …

I gulped. “Like I said Sadie, you are SUPER-FINE …”, and she gave me a big smile as my camera clicked away like no tomorrow. I went through her outfits and picked some, then let her pick her own, and soon the sun was beginning to set. I turned the camera off. “I’m thinking it’s time for some dinner now Sadie.”

I started dinner and fixed her a wine cooler. Mine much lighter than hers. “What’s this?” she had asked when I gave it to her, but didn’t seem to withdraw at all when I told her. Of course I also happened to mention that I only brought it because it seems to be the kind of drink models have, “because it’s not fattening” I flat-out lied to her. She had two full glasses before we even sat down for dinner.

As we had dinner, I steered the conversation to her parents, and used every piece of information I had, real or fake, on pushing her deeper and deeper towards my goal - which was nothing short of taking every inch of her young sweet body. I used every little trick I could. I talked like I really knew about modeling. I told her a number of make-believe model stories. After she had drank yet another wine cooler, and I could see a thin layer of haziness behind her eyes, I told her our break time was over and we should get back to work.

“Back to work?” she asked. “You mean more pictures? Now?”

“Well certainly. Perfect time for some more pictures. You did want to have the model experience, didn’t you? After all, that’s why we are here – I mean over the weekend and all. Did you think models stop working just because it gets dark?”

She shook her head no, but I could see that there was a bit of effort behind it – the alcohol had taken effect on her. She would get a little silly now which was exactly what I had been waiting for.

“Come on slow-poke” I said, getting up from the table and heading into the bedroom.

“Not upstairs?” she asked.

“Well of course not silly. It’s all dark now, so we’ll move inside and take some pictures here in the bedroom.” I opened up my suitcase and pulled out a negligée and tossed it over to her. “Put this on hon …”

She looked around the room, but of course there was no changing area. I turned my head “here” I said, “I’ll keep turned around for you.”

She picked up the nightgown. “Mr. C … um … you can see through this!”

I didn’t turn, but left my back to her. “Sadie, first of all, it just seems like that to you because it’s so sheer. Once you have it on you will find that the sheerness of it reflects the light back, so that rather than look see-through, in the pictures the gown will appear to shimmer, and second, I purchased this just for you because this is a modeling gown – it’s made to do just that. “

“Now, could you please hurry up?”

I could hear her movements as she started to change. Since she was falling for this, I took a step back, still not looking at her but only glancing at the side of the bed.

“Oh wait – hold on …” I said, as I pulled open my suitcase again and pulled out another small bag.

“I need you to strip completely, top and bottom, then put these on under the gown.” And I tossed the bag to her. She opened the bag and giggled – and I could hear the effects of the wine in that giggle. “Really Mr. C? Really?”

I laughed back. “Yes … really Sadie. They’re made as a set to go with the nightgown. And you’ll see that there is no bra or anything, so be sure to not leave one on. Again, we are looking to get the right picture here – so just put on the pink underwear and the negligee …”

“Wow”, she giggled in a silly way again, the wine having run the course I had wanted it to, “… ok I guess …” and I could feel my cock gaining firmness.

A moment later, “Ok Mr. C, I’m ready for you …”

FUCK! Fuck once at what she had said, but FUCK TWICE at what I was presented with when I turned around.

Of COURSE the negligée was totally, COMPLETELY see-though, leaving every inch of her body open for my eyes. Her breasts hardly EXISTED, the nipples showing clearly against the sheer fabric. The only part of her body covered to me was what was covered by the tight little piece of pink underwear.

It not only took my breath away, I wanted to cry at the beauty of this young little ninth grader. My fourteen-year-old Sadie. Sexy. Sleek. Smooth.

… and YOUNG … GOD so young.

She giggled again. “Guess I must be looking kinda good about now, eh Mr. C?” Her eyes were looking directly at my cock, which was poking up – hard – under my pants.

I looked her up and down. “Yes Sadie … by god yes …”

I shook my head to clear it. “Picture time”, I said as I pushed the suitcase off the bed and picked up the camera. I started with the more standard poses, but it took almost no time at all before I had her in playful poses, and then just down-right hot ones.

GOD how I posed this sexy little thing. She was laughing and giggling when I had her posed with her body pushed up against a wall – her tight little ass pushed out as if she was ASKING for my cock to rip into her. I told her to give me a sexy look and she glanced again at my cock – still standing hard, pushing against my Levis – then she gave me a loud whisper “bet I know what you would find sexy right now”. Then she took her finger and slipped it slowly into her mouth.

HOLY FUCK!

After she pulled it out she made a little pout, and a long “ohhhhhhh …. Did Mr C like that pose?”

I gulped. “Umm … Sadie, you can call me Michael – you don’t have to keep using my last initial like we’re at school …”

She grinned at me. “I don’t know Mr. C … I’m kinda having fun right now … you being my teacher, taking pictures of me, I mean, with me dressed like this and all …”

She moved over to the bed and sat up on it, and then getting to her knees, she pulled the lower hem of the negligée up and over flat stomach.

“… or maybe me all … um … UN dressed ?”

She continued her movements, pulling the nightgown up and off her body, letting it fall beside her. Then she raised her arms up, over her head, and arched her upper torso. Her young little body leaned out even more, her breasts basically disappearing leaving only a set of hard nipples.

“Mr C ... don’t you want to take some more pictures of me … I mean … all naked and everything?”

DAMN. I had totally, completely forgotten that I had the camera in my hand. I began taking picture after picture as she posed her body for me, stretching that petite little fourteen year old body out as long and lean as possible.

“… does my little body turn on you on? Does it make my teacher all hot and bothered?”

GOD this was fantastic! Every inch of her fourteeny body was showing itself off for me. My beautiful Sadie posing near-naked for me.

She looked directly into my eyes – PAST my eyes, like she was looking through me. She bit her bottom lip and smiled. “… do I get a pet name? A photographer’s pet name just like …” she stopped and swallowed. She couldn’t say the word daddy. Instead she started over. “A pet name just like my mom got?”

I gave her a thoughtful look. “Well, let’s see. Pose some more for me Sadie … get on your hands and knees.”

She lowered her body down, and my camera when into overdrive. She was posing like a professional now, her sweet little head pushed down, poking her ass up nice and high.

My cock was HARD, wanting to touch her, to FUCK her this way! All she had on now was the tiny pink underwear, which was forming only the smallest line of fabric as it crossed over the most succulent young high school ass that had ever existed!

There we were – my lust level running higher than I thought possible. Having spent the entire day looking at – taking pictures of – the sexist, youngest little thing ever. And now – now right here in front of me - my dream girl – my Sadie –posing on all fours. Her ass up. This had to be fucking HEAVEN.

Yet in all this time I had not yet actually TOUCHED her. Yes, I had told her how to pose – how to hold her body. She had teased me almost like a lover would. But I had not yet placed my fingers on her perfect body. But by god it was TIME. “You are SO PERFECT Sadie, so SO PERFECT …”

She giggled as I walked around her, having her keep the ‘ass-up’ pose she was in. “Ok, so what should be my pet name for you … ”

I looked her over closely and her voice went soft. “Does teacher kinda like checking his Sadie out?”

So we had moved to her now being ‘my’ Sadie - or perhaps more specifically, to Teacher’s Sadie.

She gave another soft soft giggle. I took my finger and slipped a loose lock of hair back behind her ear.

Her giggling stopped immediately - as did her breath. Her skin was SO smooth. Before my touch could totally stop the moment, I softly added “Teacher very much enjoys checking you out …”. At the same time, I took my hand, and I softly pushed her chin up. I looked into her eyes.

“Ummm … My Sadie has beautiful brown eyes …”

“… and let me see that neck …” I pulled her head up a bit more, this time making her upper body arch up again, forcing her breasts up. FUCK she was a gorgeous young thing!

I placed my mouth close to her ear and whispered. “Your daddy obviously thinks your mother’s ass is hotter than yours … but let’s sees what Teacher thinks …”

As my words got closer to her inner needs, she swallowed hard and stayed quiet- not moving at all as I climbed up on the bed next to her. I got directly behind her. GOD what a tight little fourteen year hold ass she had. It must have been the finest piece of ass ever created.

And I? Well I fucking WANTED IT. I reached out and slipped my hand over this, this perfect creation. She took a breath.

I stated flatly to her, “Sadie, there is absolutely no way that this – this piece of - of absolute PERFECTION could be better than any girl’s ass – anywhere – anytime - including your mom’s. You dad is wrong. You’re flawless.”

It was, of course, the textbook perfect thing to say to a young little girl trying as hard as possible to be the best little girl for her father.

“… but still …” I said, as I released my hand from her ass, pulling her back into a sitting position. While her eyes were still a bit glazed over, she was no longer drunk, or at least the entire tease/giggle stage had come to a close.

I pulled her up so that she was once again sitting on her knees. “Sadie … pose for your Teacher again …”

As she stretched out her body my cock stretched out along with it. SO FUCKING SWEET!

“Lie back now” I told her as I pushed her slightly down so that she was now lying face up on the bed.

I placed my finger along the edge of her underwear and started pulling one side down.

She leaned up a bit and looked at me. “I’m … I’m not so sure about this part …”

“It’s just another part of your body Sadie.” I said, not stopping but pulling the panties slowly off her body. “Besides, how can Teacher determine the best pet name for you until you have been thoroughly checked out?”

God. This little fourteen year old was now totally spread open and naked before me.

“Oh Sadie – you are SO beautiful down here.” As if to point it out, I took the camera and took another set of pictures, obviously centering right between her legs.

I pushed her knees a bit further apart. “It’s just pictures” I whispered to her as I continued taking the snapshots.

Her eyes closed and I said in my best ‘teacher’ voice, “Sadie, I think we need to make these lower lips just a bit fuller here”. I slipped my finger into my mouth, wetting it. Then I very softly slipped my moist finger over her pussy lips.

I heard a sharp breath of air escape from her mouth. I let my fingers slowly continue to slip up and down along the lines of her young little pussy. “… mister C …. “ she softly whispered out – but at the same time I was awarded with an ever-so-brief forward thrust of her hips.

“It’s OK Sadie …” I took another burst of pictures. Then I lay the camera down on the floor. I was still in my knelling position between her legs. I looked up towards her face, and saw her slip her lower lip into her mouth.

I slipped my head down between her legs, and the last thing I heard was Sadie’s soft throaty whisper of “we really shouldn’t” – just as my tongue slipped out and then across her sweet little fourteen year old, ninth grade pussy.

This time her breath of air came with a soft moan riding alongside. I pulled away again and could see the fire in her eyes. “Do you –really- want me to stop? Right now when Sadie has Teacher right here where she wants?” I slipped my tongue across her sweet pussy again.

“Or” I asked, looking back up and deep into her eyes, “should I say right where Sadie wants … umm … daddy …”

Sadie gave a loud moan, and her eyes tightly closed.

“… and god … daddy SO wants his sweet, sweet Sadie …” I pushed my face forward, my tongue slipping just barely inside her pussy.

Another moan. This time she pushed her head back, forcing her hips to arch up to me – to grant me further access to her slight little body. Her nipples, tiny little things, were stuck up like hard little pinpoints.

“Oh yes Sadie … Sadie my love …” I half said – half moaned to her, then slipped my head back down into her ninth grade heaven, letting my tongue roll over her lower lips, sucking them in. My hands moved of their own, first slipping down under her hips, then around her butt, and finally lifting her up and pulling that delightful ass of hers as tight into me as I could.

I let my tongue slip pass those lips, and so lightly into her virginal canal. She gave a hard moan this time, and I began tongue-fucking her, letting my tongue slip in and out, over her fleshly pussy lips, then back into her, as deep as her still intact hymen would let me. I began sucking and licking on her like a starved man – and maybe that was exactly what I was.

She was so hot now – her body on fire. So was deep into her little daddy fantasy. I pulled away from her pussy, and started kissing, licking, touching this little fourteen year old body - but continually, constantly, moving up and up her body – always whispering about how much daddy loves her …

I found that I couldn’t stop kissing and touching her lithe little body. I slipped my hands wherever I wanted – kissed every inch of her stomach – and then her breasts, sucking not just her nipple but the entire petite breast into my mouth. I moved into position and lined my cock up, kissing her first along her neckline, then along the sides of her mouth.

Her eyes were wide and unfocused.

I let my cock slip in and up to her hymen, then pulled it back. I kissed her fully, and when my mouth pulls off of hers, I whispered to her, my lips so lightly touching hers with each of my movements.

“Daddy so loves his little Sadie …”

I feel her tongue as it tries to work itself back into my mouth.

“Daddy so WANTS his little Sadie …”

I feel her hands as she slips them around the back of my head, as she pushes my mouth towards hers.

Then, just as our lips being to touch, “… and now, Daddy fucking TAKES his little Sadie …”

Our lips connect, and I slip my tongue into her mouth, planting a deep, solid kiss over her lips. And I push my cock into her.

She SCREAMS a long, loud ‘DAAAADDDDYYYY”, and it echoes inside my mouth. She is SO fucking TIGHT! The combination of virgin blood and fourteen year old pussy nearly make me explode as I enter into her!

SO FUCKING GOOD!

SO FUCKING HOT!

Ohmygod … ohmyGOD!!! … SO FUCKING FOURTEEN!!!

And I begin fucking her. I begin slowly at first, softly kissing her lips and face. I continually whisper to her how much daddy loves her and how she is so, so perfect. As the pain of taking her virginity slowly begins to subside, I add little whispers on how hot little Sadie makes her daddy … how wonderful she is making daddy feel.

Soon enough the pain of her de-flowering in gone – having been fully replaced with her new fantasy.

And then … then we REALLY fuck. We fuck like we would never be able to fuck again. We fuck standing. We fuck sitting on the side of the bed. We fuck slowly and softly, her lips nuzzled up against my neck as she tells daddy how wonderful he feels inside her – loving her. We fuck with her sitting on top of me, letting my cock take deep plunges into her soft little body, and I feel an orgasm move through her, making her little body shake. I continue pushing and pushing into her until soon she is SCREAMING out with long, loud howling cries at the top of her lungs for her daddy to TAKE her – to keep FUCKING her and FUCKING her.

I watch this little fourteen year old – her slim, tight little body on FIRE, her nipples hard little pin-pricks as she begins to cum again for me. I look at her young little face and see her entire body quivering, making her soft brown hair move and glide around her neck as her orgasm overtakes her. God how I fucking want her. I feel my cock expanding – my own cum rustling at a quicker and quicker rate. I move my mouth over her breast, her hard nipple slipping inside … and then I cum with her – deep, DEEP inside her - some inner need driving me to push myself into her as deep as I can, wanting … no, NEEDING to force my cum as deep as possible into her soft womb – and the fluids of our mutual orgasms combine.

Then, as our bodies slow and melt the afterglow of our mutual orgasm, I teach. I teach her how to use her young little body to tease me and taunt me – how to display herself to me to rebuild my desire.

How to kiss me – how to slip her lips lightly across mine with slow and sensuous movements. What a soft, light bite on my ear coupled with a whisper on how she is only fourteen does to the level of my lust for her.

How she should touch me to bring my cock to its fullness. How to just not only her lips and mouth, but how to use her entire body until both my cock as well as my mind is obsessed to have her.

And then … god yes … how to accept my liquid offering to her sweet, petit, little body. How to show her pure, ninth-grade innocence as she sensuously gets on her knees - how to use that last long lick as she opens up her young mouth to me – ready to take the hot cum from my body.

I CUM and CUM as she slips that fourteen-year-young mouth tightly around me at the first moment of my spurt, allowing me to fill her mouth and beyond, my cum forced to slip around the side of my cock and past her tight lips.

Watching her swallow is a dream come true. It is pure beauty – as perfect as perfect can be. My desire for her actually heightens as I see this little ninth grader on her knees, her soft brown hair framing a sweet face that is drinking from my cock, my cum being forced out in multiple, tiny squirts, the spasms continuing in my ecstasy while watching this sweet young beauty accept all that I have to give her.

Finally I am spent. She pulls away and looks at me. Some of my cum has dripped off the side of her mouth and down her chin, where it then falls down onto one nipple. I lay back, pulling her face up to mine and kiss her forehead. I take her hand and place it over my flaccid cock, and she slips her hand around it.

“Sleep now my young lover.” I whisper to her. “Sleep and dream about how much daddy loves his Sadie …”

I AWOKE EARLY, our bed a tousled mess, with my new young love spread out, her brown curly hair covering the back of her neck and the covers pulled up around her. She had been correct - while we had not noticed it during the night, in the early morning hours it must have gotten fairly cold as I could see frost along the edges of the outside window.

I fixed some breakfast and take a tray into the bedroom. She was still asleep when I rousted her. It was obvious as she sat up that she was nervous as she shyly pulled the blanket up to cover herself as she sat on the bed. I put the tray down but she doesn’t touch anything.

“Sadie”, I said in my ‘teacher’ voice, “what we did last night was wonderful. Incredible. Fantastic. You were my fantasy come true. I think you enjoyed it, but I can’t believe you could have as much as I did. You were a perfect dream – MY perfect dream. If you have any thoughts about not being good enough, or in any way think that anything you did was bad or wrong or terrible, you are 100% mistaken, and if I had my way I’d steal you for myself and spend the rest of my life playing with your body.”

I smiled broadly, and she gave a shy smile back to me.

“God girl, I can’t believe that I want you again already.”

She smiled fully at that and let the blanket drop.

“Can I at least eat first, Mr. C?”

I laughed and opened one of her bags. I found a T-shirt and I tossed it over to her. She sat up and slipped it on.

“Say … maybe some underwear or something?”

“I don’t know about that” I said to her with a smile, “I actually like this outfit …” and I nodded my head up and down, looking her over.

This time she laughed. “You’re kinda kinky, aren’t you Mr. C?” She took a bite of food. Then said in a bit of a whisper “… but I really kinda like it …”

As we ate, I started a discussion with her about what she most enjoyed about last night. It took a few minutes, but eventually she grew comfortable and really opened up to me.

“… and when I sat down right in front of you and opened my mouth, and you were all kinda super excited, and then you kinda started squirting and all? When I wrapped my mouth all around you and then you REALLY started squirting … like right inside my mouth. I looked at you and you were just so out of it, well it really kinda turned me on a lot … I guess kinda because I had you so excited and kinda because, I don’t know, I guess because it kinda made me feel powerful and all…”

Fuck … my cock was getting hard just listening to her recap about it. “Well, you are Sadie. Powerful I mean.”

“Oh come on Mr. C!”

“Really Sadie, you really are! A guy goes a bit crazy around a beautiful girl, and even more so when things get … well, super hot like last night.”

She stared at me for a moment, then asked “Ok Mr. C … now tell me what YOU most enjoyed”

I smiled. “All of it!”

“Come on Mr. C! I was honest with you, now it’s your turn. What turned you on the most?” She sat up and put her hands over her head and gave me a little pose. GOD she was sexy as hell to me.

“Well – that’s one thing. The way you are so open to try things. Like posing.”

That got a huge smile from her.

“But I guess one of the things that most turns me on is when you talk all dirty to me. When you start telling me how you’re only in ninth grade, or only fourteen. Or how you want to be an offering to me …”

She dropped the pose and giggled. “I never said anything about an offering, and you know it. I at least, I don’t remember saying it.”

I gave her a shy smile. “You didn’t. I was just, I don’t know, maybe mentioning it just because …”

She looked at me seriously. “Mr. C? Was it ok that I was calling you daddy a lot? I mean, you didn’t mention that or anything ...”

“Oh GOD yes it’s ok Sadie. Every time you got into that whole ‘daddy’ thing I started to go a little bit nuts … a GOOD nuts. Every time you combined your young age with the little word daddy I could feel it re-generate me. Please, please, please don’t stop doing that.”

She smiled. “I’m glad. Cause it really kinda turns me on. I mean, well, I really like knowing that you’re my Teacher, when we’re, well you know, but I also like thinking about doing this with my daddy …”

“Mr. C, does that make me kinda kinky too?”

I hugged her. “If so Sadie, then I’ve got to be the luckiest guy that ever existed.” I looked her over once again. “Shower time.” I stated as I walked into the combination tub/shower unit, turning on the shower water.

As I adjusted the temperature she gave me a winning smile. “Are we going to get all kinky again, Mr. C?” She sat back up and pulled her top off. “You know … rubbing my little ninth grade body? Ohhh… letting daddy wash me all nice and clean?”

She said it with a smile on her lips – a kind of a half joke. I smiled back at her as I stepped into the shower. “Sweet little Sadie”, I said, as I offered her my hand. “Would you like to … ummm … cum in the showed with daddy?”

I let the hot water run through us, continually pushing the water hotter and hotter until the bathroom was entirely steamy. I took the soap and slowly, as sensuously as I could, used my hands to lather her young body up. I then washed her hair, kissing her along the neckline. I moved so that we were facing each other, and soaped her up again, this time using her as my washcloth.

It was SO sensuous – so loving. I had her wash me – totally and fully, which brought my cock up hard and straight as her soft little hands continued to slip around me. I kissed her, deeply, sexually. I had her re-soap my cock, and then I slowly turned her so that her back was to me. I began leisurely soaping her upper body, lightly tweaking her nipples until they began rising up for me.

I kissed the back of her neck and whispered to her “Teacher wants you …” and I could feel her little body respond as she leaned back into me.

I began massaging her young little breasts. “Naughty, naughty Sadie … “ I kissed the side of her neck. “… You’ve made Teacher get all hard for you … “ This time I felt her nipples grow firm under my hands as she took a deep swallow.

I let one hand slowly slip down her flat, tiny stomach, then past it, until I had cupped her petite little pussy. I pushed her back and into me, my steel hard cock slipping up along the crack of her ass.

“Can you FEEL that? Feel how HARD … how FIRM you’ve made Teacher?”

She gave a slight moan with a whispered ‘yesssss’ following it. I took one finger and slipped it into her pussy.

She was drenched inside, so I started finger-fucking her. “Teacher has to DO something about this. Has to make you take care of him now …”

This time she was verbal. “Yes … god yes …”

I moved in a slightly different direction, already knowing how to back out if I needed to, but DAMN how I wanted to push ahead.

“Teacher has to take you now … has to TAKE and TAKE his little … his little…” I hesitated, then pulled her harder into me, my cock now pushed deep along the crack of her tiny ass

“… his little BITCH …”

Her reaction was immediate, her head pushing back, the moan loud.

“Oh GAWD!” she exclaimed, meeting my pressure with her own “So … yes … yes … so do you want to TAKE your little … yeah … your little … little Sadie-bitch?”

I twisted her around to face me, and laid back into the tub, pulling her down toward me, my cock moving almost on its own as I pulled her light little body up and over me, letting my cock slip SO fucking deep inside her.

She gave a loud moan. “Oh yeah … Your Sadie-bitch LOVES making her teacher all HARD … “

I began pushing harder and harder into her. “Then TAKE Teacher … take every INCH of his hard cock … “ I began picking her up, lifting her body until she was pulled totally off me, then letting her DROP – letting her little pussy SLAM down and onto me.

“ohhhh gawdddddd” she moaned.

“Yes BITCH! GOD take and take your Teacher …”

I could feel the depth of this passion/lust/fantasy affecting her – could feel her little body as she was quickly climbing her way to another orgasm – just as mine was, and almost as fast if not faster than hers.

Then I knew she was about to win the race as I felt her body as it began to shake.

“CUM FOR ME BITCH! MAKE THAT LITTLE TEEN BODY SHAKE!”

She screamed out to me. She GLARED into my eyes. “GOD. TAKE ME. TAKE YOUR FUCKING NINTH GRADER!” Her shaking became uncontrollable as I could feel her orgasm starting. “TAKE YOUR LITTLE FOURTEEN-YEAR-OLD SADIE-BITCH!!” I felt her orgasm roll through her as she squeezed her eyes shut and screamed out to me “FUCK! FUCKFUCKFUUUCCCCKKKK”

Her orgasm has HUGE – her shaking seemed to go on and on as her pussy pulsed in and out, squeezing me like I was some delicious piece of fruit. When it finally stopped she was out of breath. She looked towards me and I could feel the passion in her eyes – and I could feel the deep fire in my own body.

“ohgodSadie…I said in a whisper-moan.

She was about to tease me again, but she only got out the words “Teacher has“ when my cock FILLED and stopped her in mid-sentence. Her eyes went huge, feeling how big I had just become - how ready I now was. She just stared at me and whispered “ohmyGAWD”

I moaned to her “… oh YES my Sadie! … my LOVE! …. teacher has something … something just for you …”

She moaned back at me “… oh yes … please … god please …”

Then she looked deep into my eyes and I could see her blink back moisture from them. Then so softly – with just half a whisper “… cum for me … please … please cum for me …” and then she bit her lower lip and whispered so, so, softly ….

“… Michael …”

DAMN! I fucking EXPLODED – my cum gushing out like a fire hose deep inside her. A look of wonder filled her face as her tiny body arched up and her nipples returned to their rock hard state. “GAWD! … FILL ME MICHAEL… FILL MY LITTLE NINTH GRADE BODY … FILL THIS BODY I’M GIVING YOU … FOURTEEN AND JUST FOR YOU MICHAEL … JUST FOR YOU!”

My orgasm matched the strength of the one she had just had, the cum pouring out of me, sliding down her legs. It felt like I pushed at least a gallon of my fluid into her little teen body, my cock pulsing hard, full squirts into her, with each shot forcing a small shake of her delightful frame along with a slight moan from the both of us.

My fluid leaked from our joining, and I grabbed a handful of my essence, and rubbed it over her breasts, massaging her now-rigid nipples with it. She craned her neck up high and gave a long, loud moan of “yourrssssss”, then lowered her face down to mine, so my last few squirts were done with our lips connected in a deep, long kiss, our tongues slipping and sliding against one another.

Finally I released lips from her, and she slipped her arms around my neck.

“OhmyGAWD “, she whispered – and I could feel her tongue slide across my lips. “My Mr.C …” her tongue moving along my cheek and up to my ear “… my teacher …” she lightly bit the lower lobe of my ear “… my sweet daddy …” then she placed her lips directly over mine, and lightly whispered “… my lover Michael … “ she softly bit my lower lip “… I offer all of me to you …” and her tongue slipped inside my mouth, as a final two tiny squirts from who knows where comes pushing up and out of me.

Yeah, I was damned. And I was loving it.

-fini-

WhyAlex
07-21-2012, 12:19 AM
VERY VERY good story! I loved reading it! More More More bro

loobinator69
07-22-2012, 05:18 PM
great story.

ironeagle2
07-23-2012, 09:33 AM
great wish there was more:icon131:

LetoII
07-23-2012, 08:38 PM
Hey everyone, if you enjoyed this, check out my new one over in Father-Daughter ... it's kind(a) different ...

1red2dogcow
07-24-2012, 01:51 AM
Nice would love to hear more thanks for shareing

Troglodyte
08-07-2012, 05:24 AM
More, please.

frankjohnmoore
08-07-2012, 11:41 PM
great read ,thanks