PDA

View Full Version : Training the Dog

WhyAlex
07-20-2012, 11:55 PM
i orginally wrote this is the 2nd person for a friend so any changes in tense as a result, i apologize. Just a side project i played with for like a week so be nice in the comments. I know it's not my best work. I should have something up in First Time or even in the main story sections in a couple of weeks: month or so tops.

“Hup Hup Hup,” I shouted, tossing the bumper high in the air. Molly took off after it, waiting for it to land. It hit the ground a little to her right and she corrected her course, still running at full speed. She saw the bumper in front of her and looked down to grab it. But she was moving far too fast and over shot it, missing the grab. My close friend, Courtney, giggled next to me as Molly scooped it up and ran it back to us. “Good girl Molly! Yes ma’am,” I say, petting and rubbing her as I took the bumper out of her mouth. “Alright, Molly. Heel. Sit. Steady,” I order. She sits obediently just behind my left foot and watches as I toss the bumper into the air again. She doesn’t move a muscle, waiting for the command. “Molly!” I shout. The Yellow Labrador took off after the bumper.

“Wow, stud,” she remarked. “You’ve done such a good job training her!” She looked up smiling at me. I felt one hand resting on my abs and the other around my waist. I leaned in and kissed her softly as the lips as Molly troted up proudly, holding the bumper in her jaw. I took the tool out and place it in the bag.

I went into the truck and pulled out her bowls. The first large one I filled with bottled water from the ice chest and the second smaller one I filled with a bag of her food. Courtney watched while petting and loving on Molly as the dog kept trying to jump onto her. “Molly!” I bark, sharply. She instantly stoped and looked at me. She noticed her bowls of food and water had been set out and walked over. As she dug into her food bowl, I took out the long red check cord and tied it around her collar and part of the truck. We sat ourselves up on the lowered tailgate of the truck and watched her eat and drink, our arms around each other’s waists.

When she finished her food and drink, she trotted into the brush of the hunting grounds, sniffing the dirt. After a few feet, she found a spot, paused, and relieved herself. Then she came back and settled down for a nap under the truck in the shade. We sat there talking a little and kissing a lot. I let the hand not around her waist creep across and settle on her thigh. I began rubbing it up and down and noticed Courtney's legs open a little. As I moved my hand slightly higher, I noticed her legs open a little more. My hand crept higher and higher until my finger was just barely brushing between her legs. She smiled at me, place her hand over mine, and moved it fully between her legs.

I slid my hand up her back and held the back of her head as I began leaning her back, rubbing between her legs. As we fell back, I pulled her into a deep kiss. I kept rubbing between her legs as she moaned into my mouth. I began to move my hand in circles and applying pressure in different areas. She moaned again deep into my mouth, making me shudder in pleasure. Her hips thrust up into my hand as I rubbed her, feeling it get hot beneath my hands. After a few more seconds, I felt her jeans getting wet.

As our tongues continued to play, I pinched her zipper and slid it down, opening her jeans. I carefully slipped one finger inside the opening and felt her soaking wet panties. I tickled her slit beneath the fabric, making her gasp as I rubbed the sensitive flesh. Her hand moved and grabbed the large bulge in my pants, squeezing it and pulling it beneath the denim. I sighed into her and broke apart the kiss.

Courtney whimpered softly until I began to kiss her neck. She tilted her head back to give me more access to the smooth flesh. I licked and kissed the flesh, tasting the skin. I bit onto part of it and sucked on it, hard. She moaned passionately and held my head to her, grinding her hips into the finger I was petting her with. I continued sucking for about a minute and when I at last pulled away and she relaxed under me, there was a dark circle there and I grinned. My mark standing out against your skin made me smile and she grinned at me, “Make me yours?”

“Oh you already were, babe,” I winked as I leaned back into the kiss. I reached down between us and undid her jean buttons, pulling down her jeans. Her jeans fell into the dust below the truck and were instantly forgotten. I slid my hand back up her thigh and paused there, rubbing her leg. She moaned frustratingly at me, “Please Alex! You keep teasing me and I’m gonna explode!” I began to kiss down her throat and over the shirt, moving down your body. I bit the hem of her KSU shirt and pulled it up over her head with my teeth. Unable to wait, she immediately undid her bra and thrww it aside, laying naked under me.

I smiled and bent down, kissing between her tits. I motorboated her for a second, laughing. She glared at me but eventually my unwavering smile made her crack up. I leaned back in and began kissing all over her boobs. At last I moved onto the light pink nipple and locked my lips around it. I sucked hard on it for a moment and then rapidly flicked my tongue over it, making her gasp. I pulled off and licked the nipple one last time, soothingly. I move onto the next one and gave it the same treatment. I then began to kiss down your body again. I paused at her navel and flicked my tongue in it a few times before continuing down. I finally reached her pussy, the area already glistening with her arousal.

I kissed just the top of her before jumping halfway down her inner thigh. I began kissing and tasting my way slowly up her leg, drawing closer to the center. Her breathing quickened as I kissed that little patch of skin between her slit and leg. I licked and sucked on the area, leaving another mark right there before jumping over the opening and kissing down her other leg. She whimpered again in frustration when I didn't give her the release she se desperatly wanted. But as I drew closer, I lost all control and drew my tongue all the way up from the base of her womanhood to the top. I did again several times, never letting my tongue slip inside. She sighed each time as I drew my tongue across the length until finally, I let it slip in between the folds.

I swirled my tongue around inside her, tasting the wet flesh. I slid into her entrance a few times, eliciting small gasps. Using my fingers, I spread her pussy open, giving me better access and making her moan. After exploring Courtney with my tongue enough, I traced it up to the swollen nub and flicked it with my tongue, making her gasp again. As I sucked the clit inside my mouth, I slid one finger in her body and began to move it in and out. The dual feeling made her cry out and twitch as she hurtled closer to the edge. I rapidly flicked her button in my mouth and slid a second finger inside her body. That did it as I felt her clamp down around my fingers and her hands pressed my face into her pussy, cutting off my air as she came hard. I struggled to drink all of her juices as I fought for air. At last, she collapsed back and I came up, breathing hard.

I kissed my way back up her shaky body, creeping slowly back up to her lips. As I settled myself back over her, she flipped us over so that she was suddenly on top of me, grinning. “My turn,” she said, simply. She slid a hand under my shirt as she kiss me hard, sliding her tongue deep into my mouth. She pulled my shirt up and broke apart the kiss to remove it. She kissed down my body in the same way I did hers. She paused to flick my navel with her tongue and kissed each individual ab muscle. She reached the top of my jeans and just paused there, rubbing the bulge of my dick through the denim teasingly. I groaned at her and she just smiled, “Told you I’d pay you back.”

At last, she leaned in and grabbed the zipper with her teeth and pulled it down. She undid the button and slowly pulled my jeans and boxers down. She steadily revealed more and more of my dick until, at last, it popped fully free and she quickly ripped my pants the rest of the way off. She looked down at its full seven inch length and slowly wrapped her hand around the base. I sighed as she began to slide herr hand up and down my big dick. The beautiful red head slowly moved closer to the head of my cock, excited and a little nervous.

She carefully leaned down and gave the tip a soft kiss. I moaned at the warm feeling and she smiled, her confidence bolstered. She began to trail kisses up and down my dick as I hummed in pleasure. She made sure to cover every part of it and then slowly worked her way back up. She stuck out her tongue and licked just the tip, making me gasp in surprise and pleasure. She smiled again and licked the head once more. She held out her tongue and began to run it up and down my dick, making me moan loudly. She did the same as with the kisses, making sure she tasted every part. She wrapped her hand around it again and began to work it up and down, letting it slide across the slick the skin quickly. As her hand worked over my dick, she wrapped her lips around the head and began to suck on it, letting her tongue flick across the soft skin.

She slid her hand back down to the base and left it there as her head lowered a little more, slipping more of my dick into her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down on the first few inches, still sucking hard. She reached down with one hand and grabbed my balls and began playing with them, rolling them and bouncing them in her hand, making me moan. I looked down at her bouncing head and she glanced up, making eye contact. I smiled and she winked wickedly up at me. I feigned fear and she had to fight to keep sucking my dick instead of laughing. In an act of revenge, she hummed on my dick, sending vibrations through me. It was almost enough to make me cum and I had to fight to keep from release. She felt my balls tighten in her hand and began to work them harder, squeezing in a rapid rhythm to match the motion of her head. She began to suck even harder, trying to make me cum. I laced my fingers into her hair and held her head down on my dick as I cried out her name and unloaded down her thoat. I felt her mouth and throat working to swallow every drop as I pumped out several thick strands of my seed. At last, I relaxed and let go of her head. She lifted up, breathing heavily and smiling.

“Is there any left?” She asked jokingly.

“I might have some more,” I replied with a wink, “why don’t you come over here and see?”

“Just the answer I wanted,” She grinned and crawled back up my body. I flipped her under me and she smiled. I leaned down and kissed her hard. She ground her pelvis up against my softened groin and it instantly hardened against the soaking wet flesh. She looked up at me with passion and reached between us, grabbing my rock hard dick. I slowly pushed my hips forward and she guided it to her entrance. I prodded against the entrance, feeling some resistance. I pushed hard and slammed all seven inches deep inside her at once. She screamed a primal mixture in pleasure and pain, dragging her nails down my back as she instantly came on my dick.

I remained buried inside her, unmoving as she came down from the orgasm. When at last she relaxed slightly and opened her eyes, I began to move inside her. Pulling out slowly and steadily, making her moan softly. I gently massaged her tit as I pumped in and out of her body. She slid her arms up my shredded back and wrapped them around my neck. As she pulled me down into a kiss, I began to move a little faster inside her body. The feel of the hot and wet flesh wrapped around my dick made me moan into the kiss as I continued to pump inside her. I pulled my dick all the way out of her dripping wet center and hesitated for a second. She paused in the kiss, curious. Without warning, I slammed back inside her.

She cried out and I did it again, and again. On the third time, I felt her pussy clamp down on me like a vice as her body thrashed around under me. She cred out my name as I felt her juices explode all over my dick. As she relaxed under me slightly I begin a fast pounding of her, driving myself deep inside her womb repeatedly. She clawed at my back, reduced to panting and gasping at my thrusts. I felt myself tighten and I knew I couldn't hold out any longer. “Oh God babe, I’m gonna come!” I grunted out.

“Yeah stud, come inside me! Fill my unprotected pussy with your seed!” She managed to gasp out.

I slammed inside her one more time as deep as I could manage and unleashed myself. I fired my seed as deep inside her as I could, pumping it right into her womb. The feel of my hot liquid splashing inside her pussy pushed her over the edge again and we cried out each other’s name simultaneously. I pumped as much of myself into her as I could before collapsing over her, breathing hard. She continued to tremble and shake under me, coming down from the incredibly powerful orgasm. She wrapped her arms around my back and legs around my waist, holding me to her body and keeping my softening cock buried inside as she kissed me softly.

We laid there like that in the afterglow for several minutes kissing softly and whispering sweet nothings to each other when I felt a sharp pain on my foot. “Ouch! Dammit!” I yelped! I heard Molly start barking frantically as thunder rolled across the sky. “Oh… Time to go!” I said, rolling off of her. She moaned softly as I slid out of her and I laughed.

“I was enjoying that,” She said, sliding out of the truck. We started looking for our clothes. I pulled on my shirt and looked around for my boxers and found them in the possession of the dog.

“Molly… Drop it!” I commanded. Molly backed up and reset her teeth in it. Courtney started laughing as she pulled on her panties. I chased after Molly with Courtney howling in laughter as I ran, my dick bouncing everywhere. I at last caught her, wrestled my underwear from her grip, and slid them on. I quickly picked up Coutney's bra in revenge and threw it, watching Molly take off. Courtney growled at me as it was my turn to laugh at her running around, boobs bouncing and jiggling. She also caught Molly and hooked on the lace bra just as the first drops of rains started falling. You glared at me and I gave her patented giant squinty grin in return. She fought to keep from laughing and when I didn’t hear anything, I put on my best puppy face. That did it as she broke down and started laughing. I smiled and walked over to her. I stole one last kiss as the rain got heavier.

A huge bolt of lightning ripped across the sky as thunder cracked loud enough to set the truck alarm off and all three of us jumped out of our skins in surprise. I whipped out my keys and quickly killed the alarm as Courtney pulled on her shirt and gathered up Molly. We set her in the backseat as the rain became a torrential downpour. I quickly gathered up all of Molly’s gear and zipped up the bag as Courtney set the tail gate back up. I climbed into the truck and shut the door as another bolt of lightning lanced down. Courtney was in the passenger seat a second later, dripping wet like me.

I looked over at her and we both started laughing again. When we calmed down, I looked into her eyes and pulled her into another kiss. As our tongues danced and we started to get into the kiss, Molly decided she wanted to play. She leaned forward and started licking our cheeks and biting our ears. We broke the kiss as you giggled. I glared at Molly and she just smiled back expectantly. Unable to stay mad, I scratched under her chin and she barked cheerfully. I reached my arm around Courtney's shoulder and put the truck in gear, quickly leaving the hunting grounds before they became too muddy to drive or even flooded and trap us.

The arm around Courtney's shoulders shifted slightly and my hand came to rest on her tit. She sighed contentedly and moved one of her hands to my thigh, rubbing it up and down. After a few minutes, she slid it all the way up and cupped my bulge in her hand. I smiled as my hand began playing with her boobs. I pushed the accelerator down a little more and felt the car accelerate, eager to get home quickly.

frankjohnmoore
08-07-2012, 12:43 AM
very good ,thanks

easyboy
09-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Nice descriptive sex scenes.

WhyAlex
09-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Haha thanks, I try lol

bigchief58
09-29-2012, 09:50 PM
nice story

my first
10-02-2012, 08:05 AM
good story

qwsaqw
11-22-2012, 11:01 PM
thank you for the story

ironeagle2
01-07-2013, 09:55 AM
not bad liked it

Sexyhornybitch
01-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Loved it!!

D0ggy
01-14-2013, 03:29 PM
Nice story.

hawkoftheknight
03-15-2013, 02:47 AM
Great story!!!!

okiek9girl
04-19-2013, 01:01 PM
Ohhh, I do love training my doggie too! ;)

sweethillary
06-25-2013, 05:30 PM
very nice

dragonsclaw
10-24-2015, 02:44 AM
Graet story, I enjoyed reading it