PDA

View Full Version : Sex Teacher--Part 2

Brigit Astar
07-21-2012, 04:13 PM
Ginger walked down the hall in search of her office. She kept looking for the room number but didn't see it. A stocky red-faced man dressed in a white short-sleeved shirt and gray slacks asked her if he could help her. She told him she was looking for room 69. The symbolism of the number wasn't lost on Ginger and she gave a little smile as she thought: Before I'm through, it's going to more than live up to its significance.

The man told her it was down the hall and to her left. She thanked him, noticing his crotch. It was puffed-up and fully packed. I bet he's got a big cock, she thought.

She walked down the hall, following the man's directions. She found room 69 easily enough. When she entered the room, she stopped in amazement and surprise.

The office was spacious and tastefully furnished with wall-to-wall carpet, a big wide desk, padded easy chairs, and even a sofa. There were areas where file cabinets and book cases were located. There was a view from the window of the grassy commons area of the school. She noticed a door which she assumed was a closet, but it turned out to be a small bathroom.

Ginger raised her arms in triumph and uttered a loud “Yes!”

The office was located in an off-wing of the school. From the main hall, one had to turn down another hall, then turn to still another, and then turn to a cul-de-sac, where her office was the only one occupying the space. It was just what Ginger had hoped for.

She made a mental note to thank Mr. Humphrey for providing her with such an office.

She had a hunch that the principal would be paying her a visit that afternoon, superficially to ask her how she liked the office, but essentially to get another look at her.

She wasn't wrong in her surmise. Early that afternoon there was a timid knock on the door of her office. She opened the door and there was Mr. Humphrey.

He had an abashed shy look on his face. She immediately put him at ease by gushing forth with: ”Mr. Humphrey, I can't thank you enough for giving me this office. It's just what I was hoping for.”

“I thought you might like it,” Mr. Humphrey said. “A new teacher needs to be surrounded by—comely things—to give her sort of a comfortable feeling.”

She felt as if he was searching for words merely to make conversation so he could stay as long as possible staring down at her body. He was devouring her with his eyes.

She looked down at his crotch. He was wearing silky-like trousers, and his hard cock could clearly be seen poking at his pants. She began to grow interested because she could see he had a thick stiff dick. It bulged out from his crotch, throbbing and weaving.

She moved closer to him and looked in his eyes and said, “ I just wish there was some way that I could show you how much I appreciate what you're doing for me.”

She looked down at his crotch once again. His prick was absolutely waving its greeting to her.

“Maybe this will show you.” She reached down and grasped his hard cock and stroked it. She could tell by its stiffness that she wasn't taking much of a chance by making the first move.

He hissed and grasped her shoulders.

She went down on her knees before him and rubbed her face on his crotch. He gasped and clutched her head and began hunching. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. It was thick and hard and throbbing. She opened her lips and took his prick in and began sucking it.

He panted and held her head securely as he pumped his cock into her mouth.

She broke away and slid her mouth off his dick. She stood and walked to the door and locked it.

“Don't want to be disturbed while we're at work,” she breathed out heavily.

“No, don't want to do that,” he answered, his thick dick bobbing and weaving in the air.

She returned and lay with her back on her desk. She raked her skirt up and pulled her panties down and off. She raised her legs and drew them back. “Come and get it,” she said. “My pussy's all yours.”

He gave out a groan of lust and buried his face between her legs.

Ginger gasped at the feeling of his tongue digging into her cunt. He jammed it as far as it would go up her pussy. His tongue was long and thick and it almost felt like a cock to Ginger.

She clasped his head and mashed her cunt against his licking sucking mouth. He slid his arms up to her blouse and dug underneath the silky material till he had both breasts in his hands. He then began kneading and mashing the orbs, scraping his thumbs over the rubbery erect nipples.

As he jammed his tongue back and forth in her pussy and flicked the tongue-tip over the clit, she cried out in passion, “Lick me, suck me, eat me! Oh god, eat my pussy up!”

He obliged her. He tongue-fucked her till she was gasping and panting in pure lust. He had the longest thickest tongue that had ever been dug up her cunt.

She felt the pussy juice gushing. She gave out a strangled groan as she began cuming, squirting juice into his mouth. He sucked every drop. She thrashed and hunched in the throes of a climax as he continued to lick and suck.

She reached down and clutched his cock. It was stiff and throbbing. She knew he was going to give her a good fuck because his prick was so thick and hard and his balls were fat and full.

Ginger didn't worry about getting knocked-up because she used birth control. Besides, rubbers irritated her pussy and were a hindrance: Ginger thought one of the best parts of fucking was feeling the thick creamy cum squirt deep in her cunt.

Mr. Humphrey couldn't believe his good fortune. Here was a young sexy hot teacher stretched out on her desk, her legs spread and drawn back, displaying her entire pussy, waiting for him to fuck her.

“Fuck me, Mr. Humphrey,” Ginger panted. “Give me that fat cock.”

He gave out a groan of lust and fell atop her, grasping her legs and thrusting his hard dick between them. He moved his face up to her chest and burrowed down between her blouse and breasts and began lapping and licking and sucking her titties as he tapped his cockhead against her cunt.

He dug his dick into her hot moist snug pussy as he flicked his tongue on her nipples and sucked the nubs of her breasts.

She clasped his head and thrust her tits up for him to suck to his heart's content. At the same time, she hunched her pussy up, finding and matching his rhythm as they began to screw in earnest.

He clutched her big smooth upthrust butt and began pumping his thick prick into her cunt. Her pussy clamped down on his dick, squeezing it like a vise.

“Oh, ah, give it to me,” she breathed out hotly. “All the way, every inch.”

He gave out a loud “Unh” as he began pounding her pussy and mashing his fat cum-filled balls upon her ass.

“Oh god, your thick prick's filling me up,” she gasped. “Don't stop till you squirt. I want to feel your thick creamy cum deep in my cunt.”

Hearing the attractive young teacher utter such words made the principal gasp in passion and lust. He literally rammed his hard cock up her pussy, filling her up with thick meat.

She jerked and hunched in the throes of a climax as the principal jammed his dick in her cunt. She cried out with unrestrained passion: “Fuck me! Ram that big hard prick in my pussy! Squirt cum deep in my cunt!”

He squeezed her ass good and hard and bit down on her tits as the cum gushed up his stalk and into her pussy.

Her cunt sucked greedily on his cock as he spurted a stream of thick creamy cum into her core.

She thrashed and humped as another orgasm shot through her body.

“Oh, ah, unh, ah,” she gasped over and over as he squirted gob after gob of cum into her cunt.

Um, I want more of this, she thought, as he dribbled the last dregs of semen up her pussy. He's a good fuck; he's got a nice thick prick. I definitely want some more of it...

He gave out a big sigh and slid his dick out of her cunt. They spent a minute arranging their clothes. He looked at her in undisguised devotion. “You're going to make a fine addition to our faculty,” he finally wheezed out.

“I hope so,” she replied. “I do want to fit in.”

“Oh, you'll fit in, all right,” he said. “Believe me.”

He wore a big smile as he left her office. Ginger wore a smile too. Things were definitely looking up...

Ginger was fixing up her office, getting it the way she especially wanted it, when Diana the vice-principal came by.

“Thought you might like to take an informal tour of the school—and take a break in the faculty lounge,” she said, giving Ginger a mischievous smile.

“Okay, sounds good,” Ginger replied.

The two women walked down the hall, Melissa pointing out the most interesting aspects of the school.

“I wasn't aware how big a school this is,” Ginger said.

“Oh yes, it's good-sized,” the vice-principal answered. “We'll have a student body of about two hundred and a faculty of twenty-five.”

“That's an average of about one teacher to eight students,” Ginger said. “That's a good ratio.”

“Yes, it is,” Diana replied.

“What about sports?” Ginger asked.

“We'll have both a boys' and a girls' basketball team, volleyball, softball and baseball—but no football.”

“No football?” Ginger asked in surprise.

“Nope,” Diana answered. “It was decided that football was too rough and exclusively masculine a sport, so no football.”

They passed an opened door, and Diana said, “Feel like a cup of coffee? This is the faculty lounge.”

Ginger looked into the room. There was a man and two women sitting back in padded chairs, talking and sipping coffee and soda.

The vice-principal led the way and they went over to a coffee urn and poured themselves coffee.

“Hey, Diana, how's it going,” one of the women said.

“Going good—for orientation,” Diana replied.

The woman was in her early twenties with long wavy shimmering amber hair and gray eyes. She wore granny glasses and her hair was up in a bun. She wore a thin granny dress. In spite of her “old-fashioned” look, there was a twinkle in her eyes, and her dress couldn't disguise a ripe body. She was very attractive.

“Ginger, this is Tammie, the school librarian and potential Woman's Studies instructor. Don't let her look fool you. She's actually the most liberated member of the faculty.”

“Not quite,” the woman smiled. “There are a couple more who are more liberal than me.”

“Like Melissa?” Diana said, nodding to a pixie-like woman in her mid-twenties. She had blonde hair cut in a pageboy and deep brown eyes. She was dressed in silky blue slacks and a pink silk blouse. In spite of her boyish figure, Ginger found her attractive.

“This is Melissa,” Diana said. “She's the Biology instructor.”

“Glad to meet you, Ginger,” Melissa bowed and smiled. “I have to tell you that Diana there is a bad influence. She will have you doing things against your better judgment, if you don't watch out.”

“Ha—speak for yourself,” the vice-principal said. “In spite of her liberal attire, Melissa is one of the most conservative members of the faculty.”

All the women laughed and Ginger joined in. She immediately liked Tammie and Melissa.

“Lest you think that only female members of the faculty have a sense of humor, let me introduce you to one of our resident comedians,” Diana said with a wicked smile. “This is Rod Stone.” She nodded toward a husky muscular man in his early thirties whom Ginger recognized as the man who had given her directions to her office. “He's the boys' basketball coach and phys. ed. teacher. He just happens to be married to our most conservative member of the faculty—Melissa there. In spite of rumor, they have a marriage made in heaven.”

“We only fight once a day—and I always win,” Rod chuckled.

“As you say,” Melissa said. “I've found that it's best to agree with most everything Rod says. Less friction that way.”

“I've always said that Melissa is the most insightful woman I've ever known,” Rod smiled. He turned to Ginger and said, “So you'll be the Sexology instructor. After seeing you, I may just sign up for that course myself.”

“Oh, I forgot to mention that Rod is also a dirty old man,” Diana said.

“Hey, I resemble that remark,” Rod replied. “Dirty? Yes. Man? Yes. But old? Not quite yet.”

Ginger turned to Tammie the librarian and asked her, “You're a potential Woman's Studies instructor?” .

“Yes, it's my hope we can get a Woman's Studies program going by next semester,” Tammie replied.

“I'd be very interested in getting involved in that,” Ginger said. “I have a Bachelor's in Woman's Studies.”

“Maybe you and I can get one started,” Tammie replied...

After a few meetings with various staff members, the orientation was finished and Ginger headed home, which was an apartment she had rented a couple of days before. When she finally reached her apartment, she kicked off her shoes, mixed herself a drink, put on some good music, and lounged back in an easy chair.

She thought over the day she had experienced and was well satisfied. She definitely had won over the principal and vice-principal and had met what she thought were some very interesting and friendly faculty members.

The school itself was new and modern in every way; but she was especially pleased with her office. From its location to its furnishings and size, it was everything she could have hoped for in an office.

She smiled when she thought of the principal. She had conquered him indeed.

Everything about her situation seemed to be falling into place. She felt she was going to like it...

Brigit Astar
07-21-2012, 04:44 PM
Bumped to place this part in the correct place