PDA

View Full Version : Sex Teacher 6

Brigit Astar
07-21-2012, 04:21 PM
Ginger made it to her apartment, set the clock for seven a.m. and grabbed a few hours sleep. But all too soon the alarm went off and she was up and rushing to get ready for her second day of teaching.

She decided to wear a short tight light red skirt and a tight white silk blouse.

She made it to the school at seven forty five and was going over her first class's lesson plan when there was a knock on her door and a skinny horse-faced girl stuck her head in and informed her that the principal wished to see her in his office.

Ginger had a hunch she knew what the principal wanted. She was correct in her hunch.

When she tapped on his door, he answered with a hurried “come in.”

She entered and the principal was standing beside his desk stroking his crotch.

“Why don't you lock the door, Ms. Cox,” he said in a raspy wheezing voice.

She flicked the lock down and walked to him and stood there facing him. He looked down at her body, taking in her luscious curves, thrust-out breasts and shapely hips and full smooth sleek legs.

At that moment the principal would have done anything Ginger suggested he do.

“Looks like you're in need of some help this morning,” she said. She reached down and grasped his dick through his trousers. He hissed and began panting.

His cock was stiff and thick and Ginger began to look forward to what the principal had in mind.

She went to her knees before him, unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick throbbing prick.

She moved her face forward, opened her lips and took his dick in.

He gasped and clutched her head and began hunching. His entire cock slid down her mouth to her throat. She relaxed her mouth and throat muscles and began sucking his prick, laving it with her tongue as she slid her lips tightly on the shaft.

He rocked back on his heels, closed his eyes and grasped her head, and drove his dick into her warm wet sucking mouth, down to her gullet.

She sucked him eagerly and avidly. His cock was stiff and meaty. She enjoyed sucking his prick. He had one of the thickest stiffest dicks she had ever sucked.

He suddenly pulled up on her head, and when she had stood, reluctantly letting his cock slip from her mouth, he wrapped his arms around her waist and carried her to the sofa.

He stretched her out on the couch and unsnapped his pants and drew them down. He slid her panties down and off and raked her skirt up.

He lay atop her and grabbed one leg and spread it. Ginger helped him. She spread her other leg and raised her body up. She grasped his cock and stroked it, and he gasped with the sensation.

“Um, give me that fat dick,” she breathed out. “Every inch of it.”

As he began digging his hard prick into her pussy, he raked her blouse up and burrowed his face down onto her breasts. He began flicking his tongue on the nipples as he sucked the nubs with his lips and mouth.

Ginger wrapped her arms and legs around him and raised her rump up to give him full access to her cunt. He grunted as he stuffed his prick into her pussy.

“Oh, ah, fuck me, Mr. Humphrey,” she gasped, “fuck me with that thick stiff cock. Dig it in deep. Pump the meat to me.”

He panted and wheezed as he dug his dick into her cunt. He drove every inch up her pussy, and then slid it back. He then screwed his entire prick up her cunt.

She cried aloud in lust as he began pumping his thick dick in her pussy. “Oh god, now! I'm cuming now!”

She jerked and writhed as a climax roared through her body. “Jesus fucking Christ, you've got the thickest cock! You've filled me up.”

“Ah, what I wouldn't give to fuck you every day,” he wheezed. “To pump my prick in your pussy, and squirt cum deep in your cunt.”

“Ah, nothing's to stop us from fucking anytime we want,” she gasped.

“I'm gonna cum,” he suddenly announced. “I can feel it building up in my balls. It's cuming—now!”

He let out a loud “Ah” as he rammed his dick to the root and let her have it. He spurted a stream of semen in her core.

“Squirt it deep!” she cried. “Squirt cum deep in my cunt!”

He spurted gob after gob of thick creamy cum into her core. Her cunt sucked greedily on his cock as he emptied his balls into her.

“So good,” she breathed out hotly. “So fucking good.”

“Ah, you've got the sweetest tightest juiciest pussy I've ever fucked,” he wheezed.

They shared a delicious afterfuck as he slowly slid his half-hard prick up and down her cunt and she swirled her pussy around in slow little circles.

He suddenly burst out with a passionate little speech: “I'll do anything for you—anything you want, you got it. I'll give you anything you want—just let me keep fucking you.”

“There is something,” Ginger said, suddenly very practical “Actually two things. You can approve the formation of a les coalition here at Pinecrest School. There are some students and teachers too who want to form such a coalition. Will you approve of it?”

“Yes,” he replied. “What else would you like? I'll give you anything you want, I'll do anything you want. Just tell me.”

“The other thing is to allow Ms. Edwardson and I to form a Woman's Studies program here at Pinecrest and to offer courses in it starting next semester.”

“All right. You have my approval,” he replied. “Anything else?”

“Nothing else I can think of at the moment, “ she said. “ When I do think of something, I'll let you know.”

“Anything you want,” he answered...

When Ginger finally left the principal's office, she noticed the skinny horse-faced girl behind the counter in the outer office. The girl looked at Ginger with an awestruck expression. Something told her that the girl had been eavesdropping on the principal and her.

No problem, Ginger thought, the principal will take care of it. She smiled with satisfaction as she realized that she had the principal eating out of her hand. Now all I need to do is cement the relationships I have with the vice-principal and the teachers, she thought...

Her classes went well. She made sure she sat on her desk facing the classes and crossing her legs and letting her arms fall back to the desk. The short tight skirt and tight silk blouse she wore showed most of her legs and the outline of her thrust-out breasts.

She was amused at the impression she made on the students in her classes. All the boys and half the girls stared at her body, mesmerized by her looks. There was a lot of masturbation that went on throughout the day and that night as all the boys thought about their teacher and half the girls wanted to be with her...

After her three classes were completed it was lunchtime, and Ginger ate her lunch from a brown bag in her office.. Her experience with the cafeteria had made her a confirmed brown-bagger.

She thought over her remaining day. She had a counseling session with Shelley Boyd after lunch, then a study/planning period, and finally another counseling session.

Her thoughts came back to Shelley Boyd. She grew warm between her legs and her breasts heated up and throbbed as she thought about the sixteen-year-old girl. She was so luscious-looking, so delicious...so—lickable and suckable.

She slid a hand under her blouse and bra and stroked a breast, tweaking the nipple. At the same time, she slipped a hand between her legs and under her panties and stroked her pussy.

Her heart was thumping as she thought of the girl. She's definitely bi or les, she thought. And she wants it as much as I do. We're going to lick and suck this afternoon, she thought with certainty. I'm going to lick and suck that sweet pussy and lick and suck her breasts, and she'll do the same for me.

She sat in her office stroking herself and daydreaming of the girl when the bell buzzed indicating the lunch-hour was over.

Ginger's heart was now thudding as she sat behind her desk and waited for the girl.

There was a tapping on the door, and Ginger's heart rapped along with the tapping.

“Come in,” she said.

Shelley Boyd entered, and Ginger couldn't take her eyes off the girl. She was dressed in tight jean shorts and a strapless halter. Both accentuated her curves and the outline of her breasts. Ginger could see she wasn't wearing a bra. A hot jab of pure lust shot through her pussy, up to her breasts, to her heart and on up to her head.

“Please, have a seat,” Ginger said huskily. “Here, sit beside me behind my desk.”

Shelley complied and sat next to Ginger. Both looked over each others body. Shelley licked her upper lip with her tongue -tip. She had thought of her teacher and counselor even more than Ginger had thought of her. Shelley was sure that today would be a turning point in their relationship. She hoped that they would become loving partners.

Both females crossed their legs at the same time, and Ginger gazed at Shelley's halter. She could see half her breasts. Her lips, mouth and throat were suddenly dry.

She spoke out hoarsely and huskily: “I spoke with the principal, Mr. Humphrey, about forming a les coalition here at Pinecrest. He gave his okay and approval, so I don't see any problem. A program could be started, we could have an organizational meeting, no matter what.”

“Wow, that's great,” Shelley exclaimed.

“Also, I talked with him about adding a Woman's Studies program and offering courses in it starting next semester, and again he gave his okay and approval. So Ms. Edwardson and I will work on that, and work out the program and what it will offer, and the courses to be offered. I figure that Ms. Edwardson and I would be the only two instructors, although Ms. Willis the vice-principal might be interested in teaching a course in the program.”

Shelley looked at Ginger admiringly. “You're great,” she again exclaimed. “You get things done.”

“Mr Humphrey is quite open and enthusiastic about adding new programs and courses here at Pinecrest,” Ginger replied. “He's all for for it.”

Shelley gazed at Ginger's full smooth sleek legs, and at her thrust-out breasts threatening to burst through the tight blouse she wore. She felt the hot juice churning in her pussy, and her breasts throbbed and grew warm and began to swell. She wanted to make it with Ginger so much she couldn't stand it.

The two females' legs were touching each other and their arms also touched. Both were hot as firecrackers.

The passion that Shelley felt took over, and she let it burst forth. She slid an arm around Ginger's shoulder and slipped a hand down her blouse and cupped a breast. It was warm and throbbing and swollen. She moved closer to the teacher and nuzzled her neck and cheek as she began to stroke a titty and scrape a nipple with her thumb.

Ginger panted with lust, and then slid a hand under her student's halter and grasped a breast and began rubbing and massaging it and stroking the nipple with her thumb. Shelley's breasts were the size and shape of softballs, and they grew hot and swollen under Ginger's stroking of them. The nipples grew erect as Ginger scraped them with her hand.

Shelley brushed her lips over Ginger's, and then slid her tongue between her teacher's lips.

The two swirled and flicked their tongues upon each other as they shared a hot wet open-mouthed French kiss.

Ginger broke away and huskily said, “Let's go over to the sofa. More room there.”

They broke away from each other and walked over to the couch.

“We have forty-five minutes,” Ginger said. “We have time enough to get naked and really do this right.”

Shelley immediately undid her halter, and Ginger followed suit, unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapping her half-bra. They unzipped their short skirts and slid their panties down and off. They stood there for a moment just admiring each others body. Then they came together and fell onto the sofa.

Shelley took the lead. She slid atop Ginger and they scissored their legs and began rubbing their cunts together as they mashed and rubbed their tits upon each other.

Both gasped and panted and groaned as they rubbed their naked bodies against each other.

Unfortunately, Ginger had forgotten to lock the door.

Just as the two were engaged in a 69 on the sofa, Stubby Kaylor the custodian came up the hall pushing a big wide sweep broom. As he passed by Ginger's office he heard grunts and gasping and panting coming from the room.

Stubby was a short fat bald ugly man in his mid-forties. Nature had cheated him in the looks department. As if to make up for the deficiencies, nature had given Stubby two long thick gifts: a tongue and a cock.

Contrary to what most might think, Stubby through the years had gotten his share of pussy. Once he got his long thick tongue and/or his long thick cock into a woman, she loved it, and tended to overlook his chubby ugliness.

Being the janitor at Pinecrest High School kept Stubby in a constant state of arousal. It seemed his prick stayed hard, poking at his pants, letting all who looked at his crotch see that he had a long thick stiff dick.

The girl students and most of the female teachers kept Stubby aroused. He fantasized about dozens of them. Especially Ms. Cox. He could only imagine what it would be like to tongue-fuck her and stuff her pussy with his cock.

He paused at her office door. The hallway was deserted as the fourth period was in progress. He placed his hand on the doorknob and slowly turned it. The door opened a crack, and his eyes widened and mouth gaped as he saw the teacher and student naked on the couch licking and sucking each others cunts.

His prick reared up to its full length and thickness and hardness. The student was one he had especially noticed, and Ms. Cox he had noticed on the very first day of school.

He watched for a short while as the two tongue-fucked each other, then he saw their bodies begin thrashing and hunching as both experienced climaxes.

Stubby silently closed the door and slowly swept on down the hall, but his mind was in overdrive.

He was sure that what he had just witnessed was the key that would unlock both the student and the teacher's bodies to him. If he played his cards right, he thought, he would be able to fuck them both. And not only fuck them, but dig his long thick tongue up their pussies and slide his long thick dick in their wet warm mouths.

He finished sweeping the hallways and went down to the basement where his “office” was located. It was a small room, furnished with a couch, a table with a computer, and a smaller table with a hot-plate and coffeepot.

He sat at the desk and began composing a letter to Ms. Cox. Within a few minutes he had completed the letter. It read: “Dear Ms. Cox, it would be for your benefit if you come to my office right after school today. My office is located in the basement beside the boiler room. I watched you and the girl student in your office today. I saw everything you did. I'm sure we can work something out. If you choose to ignore this letter and don't come to my office, I will have no choice but to report what I saw you and the student doing to the proper authorities. Yours truly, Stubby Kaylor, Custodian, Pinecrest High School.” He placed the letter in an envelope and sealed it and wrote “For Ms. Cox “ on the front.

He intended to write a similar letter to the student, but first he wanted to make sure Ms. Cox received hers. He walked upstairs to her office and slid the envelope under the door.

Ginger was in the midst of her planning period and was looking down at her desk, and so she didn't see the letter slide under the door. She didn't notice it till she stood and got ready to receive her next student to counsel.

She opened the envelope and read the message with an increasingly sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. But as she thought more about the situation, she realized she didn't really have anything to worry about.

First of all, it would be the custodian's word against the teacher's and student's word; secondly, she would have the principal, the vice-principal, and a number of teachers and students who would stand up for her. The result would be, she was sure, that the custodian would be fired, and she would remain as a teacher. But she vowed that from that moment on to always lock her door when she was about to engage anyone in any “tryst.”

She began thinking about the good-looking husky black student, and her body grew warm. Her pussy tingled, and her breasts began to throb and heat up.

Her classes went well, and the session with the skinny student she found to be a typical counseling hour: he wasn't sure what he was interested in. She spent the hour probing his brain, but he didn't seem to have one. All he seemed to be interested in was playing video and computer games.

This one will be a hard nut to crack, she thought as the student left her office.

It was true that Ginger was “overly promiscuous” and totally amoral, but it was also true that she took her counseling duties seriously. She was concerned about her students, that they discover what their interests were and start planning what they wanted to do after high school.

There was a tapping on her door, and her body increased in warmth as she thought of Rex Atkins.

She went to the door and opened it. Rex stood in the doorway.

“Come in,” she said, giving him a bright smile, and giving a little sway with her body.

The boy entered her office, and Ginger's heart began to throb.

Rex Atkins was big for his age; he was close to six feet tall and weighed over one seventy-five.

Ginger looked over his body as she said, “Come on in, Rex, sit over there behind the desk.”

The student dutifully strode over and sat.

She swept her arms behind her back and clicked the lock down on the door. Then she sashayed over to her chair behind the desk.

She noticed that he was watching her body. She made it a point to show him plenty of leg as she strutted over.

She sat and crossed her legs. Her short skirt rode up her thighs. She thrust out her chest as she spoke, knowing that her breasts were clearly outlined.

Rex sat almost stupefied as he looked at his teacher. Never before had he had such a sexy teacher, one who dressed so provocatively, and one who flirted so openly.

For a moment he was lost at what to do, so he decided to play it cool and watch her.

It was almost as if Ginger could read his mind. She knew he was seventeen years old and not quite sure of anything really, least of all his teacher and counselor flirting with him and enticing him.

She decided it was best to take it slow and easy at first, then when things heated up she could be more open to him.

“Rex, you're a good student,” she began. “You have good grades in all your subjects.” She slowly stroked her leg. She noticed that he had his eyes on her body, looking at her legs and her thrust-out chest. She saw that he had a hard-on already. His stiff cock poked at his pants. She could clearly see his prick outlined through his pants. It was long, thick and stiff.

The heat increased between her legs, and her breasts began to grow warm and throb and swell. Her nipples stood upthrust, rubbery and erect.

She licked her dry lips and continued. “You know what you want to do—go on to college and study Psych. I may be able to help you in deciding what college you want to attend. With your grades, I don't see any problem in your going to any college you wanted.” She stroked her leg faster. She noticed his hand had fallen to his crotch and he was slowly stroking his dick. She also saw that his cock was making a tent in his pants. He's ready, she thought.

“I'll help you in any way I can,” she breathed out huskily.

She suddenly turned her body toward him and reached down to his crotch. She rubbed his hard cock through his pants.

He hissed and hunched his crotch up. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. It was long, thick and stiff, just the way she liked a prick.

He went for her knockers, sliding his hands under her blouse and bra and rubbing and kneading the softball-sized breasts.

She went down on him, swirling and swiping her tongue on the head of his cock as her lips sucked tightly down his shaft.

He looked down at her head bobbing back and forth, and he couldn't believe his good fortune. Here was his young sexy teacher sucking his dick as he mashed and squeezed her big jugs.

He lurched up and began fucking her mouth, driving his prick down to her throat. She sucked every inch of his cock. He suddenly realized he was deep-throating her, and his lust exploded.

“Goddamn, suck my dick!” he cried, “Suck every inch of it!”

She complied, sucking fast and furiously.

He felt cum churning in his balls, and he knew he was on the verge of squirting, but he couldn't stop. He just hoped he would have enough left in him to fuck her.

He gave out a strangled groan as the cum gushed up his stalk and spurted into her sucking mouth.

She swallowed and gulped his thick creamy cum, sucking every drop of it down.

He thought he had died and gone to heaven.

She sucked and swallowed the last dribble of semen, and then slid her mouth off his prick and sat back licking her lips.

He felt his balls filling back up with sperm, and his cock began to stiffen. He was getting ready for round two.

He reached over and slid her skirt up and raked her panties down and off. He clambered over till he was half-kneeling atop her, his half-hard dick rubbing squarely on her pussy.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him and began moving her cunt back and forth, matching his movements. She felt his prick growing hard and lengthening and increasing in thickness. He's going to give me a good fuck, she thought.

She reached a hand between their bodies and grasped his cock and guided it to her pussy. He groaned and clutched her ass and pushed his crotch forward.

He cried aloud in lustful passion as his dickhead popped into her cunt.

She panted and gasped as she felt his prick dig into her pussy. She hunched up, guiding her cunt down on his cock.

With a final lunge he drove the last inch of his dick in her pussy.

She gave out a cry of passion as his prickhead reached her core.

He began screwing her hard and fast and fully, sawing every inch of his cock up and down her cunt.

She clamped her pussy muscles down on his prick, squeezing it hard, and he jerked at the pleasure/pain.

He squeezed her ass good and hard in return and she hunched her butt, gasping with the pain mingled with pleasure.

He opened his mouth wide and went down on her titties. He went from breast to breast, flicking his tongue on the eraser-sized erect nipples as he sucked the nubs.

“Oh god, oh Rex, honey, this is heaven,” she breathed out as she hunched back at him, meeting his thrusts with her own.

They were now screwing in perfect synch. Each time their bodies moved up and he jammed his dickhead into her core, they both grunted in pure lust.

He felt the cum swirling in his balls, and he knew that once again he was close to cuming. But there was no way in hell he was going to stop rapping this delicious cunt.

Rex's cum erupted, gushing up his shaft to squirt gob after gob of thick creamy fluid into her pussy.

They both cried aloud as they began cuming in unison.

She hunched back and forth, her cunt muscles tight around his prick as he squirted cum, emptying his balls.

Rex had had his share of pussy; he was a good-looking husky high school senior. But this was the best he had ever had. He felt an urge to tell her, so he spoke out: “You've got the sweetest hottest tightest pussy I've ever fucked.”

“Ah, I love your cock,” she replied. “It's so long and thick and stiff. You made me cum three or four times.”

The counseling session and final period of the day ended all too soon, and as Rex got up and headed for the door, pulling his pants up as he went, she said, “This is just the first of many counseling sessions we'll have this semester. We're going to lick, suck and fuck a lot.”

Rex left her office, feeling like a king...

The next day Ginger came to school and found a note taped to her door. The note read: Diana requests the pleasure of your company at lunch. Come to my office (with your brown bag).

She smiled when she thought, Lunch isn't the only thing the vice-principal has in mind.

Her classes went well as per usual. She thoroughly enjoyed the three classes she taught. The students were all bright and curious. Even the potential trouble-making male students had become interested in the subject of Sexology and were fast becoming her favorite students.

She found, as she taught the three classes, her thoughts going toward Diana. The vice-principal had a pretty face and her body was full-figured; not chubby at all, but fully packed. And she knew how to tongue-fuck a pussy. Boy, did she know how.

Ginger found herself looking more and more to lunch.

After the three classes were completed she went by her office and got her brown-bag lunch and walked to the vice-principal's office. It was located right next door to the principal's office.

She tapped on the door, and a cheery voice said, “Come on in, the door's unlocked.”

Ginger entered Diana's office and after exchanging hellos, they sat side-by-side eating their brown-bagged lunches.

After they were finished, the vice-principal said, “And now for dessert.”

She got up and went to the door and clicked down the lock and walked back to her big padded leather chair. Without preamble, she slid her arm around Ginger's shoulders and nuzzled her neck and cheek.

“Um, that feels good,” Ginger breathed out, arching her neck.

The vice-principal kissed and licked Ginger's neck, and then swept her mouth up to the teacher's lips and kissed them.

Ginger responded by opening her lips and letting Diana's tongue slide in.

Both shared a wet, hot, open-mouthed kiss as Diana swept her hands down Ginger's neck to under her blouse and bra and cupped her breasts. They were hot and swollen.

She rubbed and kneaded the hot swollen titties as she French-kissed Ginger.

The teacher ran her hands down under the vice-principal's blouse and rubbed her breasts. They were warm and throbbing. She mashed and rubbed the big tits till they were swollen and the nipples stood up erect and rubbery.

“Ah, let's go to the sofa,” Diana breathed out.

“Okay,” Ginger answered.

They stood and walked to the couch. Diana quickly stripped, and Ginger just as quickly followed.

“We have almost an hour,” the vice-principal said huskily. “We don't have to rush anything.”

Both women stood there observing and admiring each others body. Then Diana moved forward and slid her arms around Ginger's waist. “You have beautiful breasts,” she whispered as she clutched one of Ginger's titties and stroked it.

“So do you,” Ginger replied, reaching a hand up and rubbing one of Diana's tits.

The two women just stood there for a moment rubbing each others breasts. Their titties grew hot and swollen from each others ministrations.

Diana suddenly went down on Ginger's breasts, going from one titty to the other, licking and sucking the hot swollen orbs.

Ginger took her turn, flicking her tongue on the nipples of Diana's breasts as she sucked the nubs with her lips and mouth.

Diana guided them to the sofa and slid atop Ginger's body. They scissored their legs and began rubbing their cunts and tits together.

“Oh god, it feels so fucking good,” Ginger breathed out.

“Um, ah, what I wouldn't give to be married to you,” Diana gasped. “I want to be your husband, I want you to be my wife.”

“Maybe in the near future we'll be able to do that,” Ginger replied. “I know someone else who would like to join us.”

“Who?” Diana asked as she continued to rub her pussy on Ginger's.

“Tammie,” Ginger answered hotly, humping her body up to meet the thrusts of Diana.

“Um, yeah,” Diana replied. “We could have a tri-marriage. You and me and Tammie.”

“I think it would be a marriage made in heaven,” Ginger gasped as a climax tore through her pussy up to her breasts to radiate outward to every part of her body.

Diana slid her face down and flicked her tongue out and began lapping Ginger's titties as she sucked voraciously on the nubs.

Ginger clasped her head and thrust her breasts onto Diana's licking sucking mouth. “Jesus Christ, you're making me cum again!” she cried out as an orgasm ripped through her body.

Diana slid her body around till she was straddling Ginger's breasts, then she lowered her body down, her pussy coming to rest on Ginger's face. At the same time, she lowered her face to Ginger's pussy and slid her tongue into the hot moist cunt.

Both women tongue-fucked each other, jamming their tongues as far as they would go up the others pussy, all the the time flicking their tongues on each others clits.

They both had climaxes simultaneously, squirting pussy juice which each sucked and gulped down. They thrashed and hunched and writhed as they licked and sucked each others cunt.

They finally came down to earth just as the bell buzzed signaling the end of the lunch period.

Ginger was thinking, I want this every day, while Diana was thinking, She's going to make a fine addition to the coven. But that's another story.

The End

Brigit Astar
07-21-2012, 04:50 PM
Bumped