PDA

View Full Version : It all has to start somehwere

bttm4u2
07-22-2012, 10:02 AM
Well it all started for me the first time I put on a pair of panties and my young cock got harder than a rock. I was thrilled at the feel of the soft nylon on my skin and the way they fit and held me. I walked around in them and rubbed myself through the soft material getting more excited by the minute.

From that moment on I felt like I should have been born female. I found myself looking at boys in gym class and the showers. Looking at their cocks and wondering what it would be like to touch them as I had touched myself. I went through the playboy stage and found myself jealous of the women who had pussys and titties. I got hard with desire but found that it was from a desire to be like them. I did the usual fooling around with girls and managed to feel real titties, and ass. Then eventually a pussy and sex.

But I still felt unsatisfied from all that. Then one night a friend and I did the you show me yours thing and touched each others cocks. I was electrified with desire as I stroked his cock and t grew hard in my hand. We did little more than that and again I was left feeling I was missing something.

It wasn't until after high school that I found XXX bookstores and theatres were around. I had continued to wear panties for the pleasure they brought me as well.

One day I was in a XXX bookstore that had females who let you see them for money of course. And I had been jacking off to watching one girl and hadn't locked the booth door and an older guy looked in and saw me with my cock in hand. I continued what I was doing and he watched and then closed the door. My time expired and I decided to see if he was still there.

So I walked around and found him in a regular booth area where you could see videos watching, he was watching one of a guy blowing another guy. I watched through the cracked open door for a few minutes and he was just standing there watching the video. So I opened the door and looked at him and he looked at me and motioned me into the booth.

So I stepped in and we were standing there watching the video together waiting for someone to make a move I guess. He didn’t know I was wearing panties till I decided to drop my pants. He then saw my panties and said did she turn you on, meaning the girl in the viewing booth, and I said yeah. And he reached over and stroked my ass through my panties and said what else turns you on? Well as he stroking my ass, the first time a man had touched me like that, I was harder than ever. I said you do.

I couldn't believe I was dressed in panties being caressed by another man while watching a video of a man sucking another man's cock.

I could see his pants bulging with his hard on as he caressed my pantie clad ass. Then he slid his hand under my panties and touched my bare ass. I thought I was going to cum in my panties right then and there.

He said I hope you like me as he smiled at me and caressed my ass. I said yesss yesss I do.

He turned a bit and I could clearly see his cock bulging in his pants. I couldn't help myself as I reached down and unzipped his pants and reached in and pulled out his 7inch hard cock and felt it throb in my hand.

I started to stroke it and look at how large and hard it was. I could see precum on its head and rubbed my fingers in it.
It felt warm and gooey to me.

I felt him move his hand down my ass to my cunt hole tickling my anus with a finger, I was on fire with his touches.

I leaned over and for the first time in my life I put another mans cock in my mouth and licked his head of the precum. It jumped in my mouth as a living throbbing organ. He was salty tasting but pleasantly so.

I was lost in what was happening to me. I was being caressed by another man and sucking my first cock ever at the same time in my girlie panties.

I opened my mouth and slowly started to take him into it trying not to gag on him as I tried to get more of him in me. It was difficult for me not to choke on his thick cock as I slowly took it and wanted more of him with each moment.

The I felt his finger enter my anus and pop my cunny, was this what a woman felt it like I wondered and he pumped his finger into me and fucked me with it as I sucked his cock I wondered.

I was on fire with desire as I had about half his length in my mouth now and was trying to do what I had seen in the video as to sucking it up and down like it was fucking my mouth.

He must have been really ready from the videos and all and he suddenly grabbed the back of my head and held me with his other hand shoved more of his cock into me and I nearly choked as he suddenly spewed his cum into me and down my throat. Some it came back through my nose from the force of his ejaculating. Somehow I managed to swallow most of it as he held me till he was done and said lick me clean girl.

He had called me a "girl" wow I thought. I was doing what girls do, sucking cocks and being played with by a man who had his hand in my panties fingering my ass cunt. And it had turned him on and made him cum in me.

I was a cock sucking cum slut for men’s cocks and wanted their cum in me. I had worn my panties and made a pass at a man and gotten what I had been missing.

I was a happy cock sucker that day.

The next time I went to that place I was wearing a bra, panties, stockings under my clothes till I got inside. The I took off the non-female clothes and stood in a booth in just the panties bra and stockings and waited for a man to service.

I had found myself inside and knew what I was missing all my life. I was a female in a male body.

Well after that I went after what I wanted and got it.

Landy
07-22-2012, 03:46 PM
Thanks for sharing