PDA

View Full Version : Unfinished Business

bks1963
07-25-2012, 07:12 PM
My wife Karen recently had an opportunity to take care of some unfinished business that has been hanging out there since she was a junior in high school. An old boyfriend, Robert, had returned to town on business and through Karen’s friend Julie had reached out, hoping to maybe finish what they had started so long ago. That something was sex. Apparently, while they dated, they were interrupted on several occasions as they were about to have sex and ended up parting ways shortly thereafter.
After some discussion between Karen and I, we thought this would be a good opportunity to fulfill our fantasies; mine to watch her with another guy or going out and telling the details upon her return; and hers; fucking Robert. Apparently she has thought about those missed opportunities from time to time. Specifically, his cock; apparently, he was rather large and uncut; something she has never experienced.

With that, she called Robert and they made a date for dinner that evening since it was his last night in town. Karen and I agreed that while out, if the opportunity presented itself, would see if Robert would be game to having me watch them. Shortly after they had met for dinner, I received a call from Karen. Robert was ok with the idea with me watching. I was instructed to meet them at the restaurant where I was given a key to Robert’s room. Karen and I also briefly discussed the rest of the evening’s agenda.
I was to give them about an hour or so alone before coming to the room. Then there was the door. Robert’s room was a suite that had a separate sleeping area. While Karen was game, she wasn’t sure she could go through with it with me watching, so, if the door the sleeping area was closed, I was to leave them alone till it opened.

A little about my wife; Karen is 43, stands 5’5 and weighs about 135. She had done a good job of keeping her girly figure through the years. Karen sports a pair of 36D’s; has brown hair and what many of my friends have called a “cute little ass.” Lastly, a neatly trimmed brown fur that covers her pussy.

They left the restaurant, heading to his room while I stopped in at a nearby sports bar to kill time. After about an hour and fifteen minutes, I made my way to Robert’s room, hoping to find an open door yet thinking about what I was going to do if the door was closed. As I opened the door to the room, I was greeted by darkness with a glow emanating from the bed room; the door was open!
Quietly, I walked toward the door and peered inside. They were lying on the bed, him behind her; his arm draped across her, caressing her from her bush to her tits. I pulled up a nearby chair and sat down, staying out of sight. As I watched, Robert began kissing Karen’s neck which is one of her weak spots as he brought his hand up and began caressing her tits resulting in a moan from Karen. This continued for a bit; Karen getting hotter and hotter; then finally, Karen opened her legs revealing her pussy, partially obstructed by Robert’s cock as it was nestled against her pussy.

Slowly, Robert began sawing his cock back and forth across Karen’s pussy; as he did, his cock grew to what appeared to be close to 10” and thick as a small Red Bull can. The action had Karen moaning; turning to kiss Robert as she relaxed, ready to fuck.
Karen reached down, pressing Robert’s cock into her pussy as he continued to move it back and forth. Finally, she began adjusting her hips and Robert his; lining things up for Robert to enter her pussy. Once lined up, a push by Robert was followed by a gasp from Karen as Robert’s cock began its journey into Karen’s pussy. Slow and steady, Robert pushed his cock in Karen’s pussy; Karen moaning more and more until she was stuffed full of Roberts cock. Once in, they just lay there; cock in pussy; Robert’s hand caressing Karen’s tits; kissing softly.

Slowly, Robert began withdrawing his cock then pushing back in, eliciting more moans from Karen. They kept this slow pace for a while. Then Karen’s breathing became erratic, faster, before she came; her pussy convulsing, squeezing Robert’s cock. They kissed as her orgasm subsided. They lay there for a moment as Karen recovered before she indicated her desire to continue by asking Robert to fuck her.

And fuck her he did. Slow and easy was out the window. It was now hard and fast as Robert worked his cock in and out of Karen’s pussy with Karen working her hips back into Robert, meeting his thrusts. Ah the sights and sounds of sex; skin slapping together; the squishing sound of a wet pussy being fucked; two lovers oblivious to everything except each other.
Karen came quickly as Robert kept on fucking her. Soon after, Roberts cock had a white creamy appearance. As Karen would explain later, when she came, she could feel his cock squirting into her pussy as he continued to fuck her. They continued to fuck each other until Karen came a third time. This time, Robert planted his cock deep, filling Karen’s pussy with another load. As they lay there recovering, they kissed and snuggled as Robert’s cock slowly deflated, becoming dislodged from Karen’s pussy. What a sight; Karen’s pussy all red and swollen, oozing Robert’s cum.

I went and turned on the TV while they got cleaned up. As I sat there, Karen came in, still naked and sat on my lap, kissing me and thanking me for talking her into fucking Robert. Then she had a request from Robert. He wanted her to spend the night with him. After a brief discussion, we agreed that she would. With that decided, a kiss and I went home, with a promise of details when she got home.
When Karen got home, she had a nice glow about her, reminded me of our wedding night. After she showered, we fucked. After that, she filled me in on the rest of the night.

Prior to my arrival, they had spent most of the time catching up before getting down to the business at hand; getting naked and doing a 69. She came, but, he stopped her before he could shoot his load. After I left, she told me that when she got back in the room, Robert’s cock was already hard as he lay on the bed. She said that she climbed onto the bed, snuggled up against him, kissing him, before he rolled on top of her. As she spread her legs, his cock found its’ mark and in one thrust, was buried in her pussy. Wrapping her legs around his waist, they began to fuck at a nice steady pace. Karen said that she came several times as they fucked before Robert finally filled her pussy with cum.

After they cleaned up, they got back into bed, snuggling together before drifting off to sleep. She was awoken sometime during the night by Robert’s hard cock pressing into her back. She said she rolled over and they proceeded to fuck again before falling asleep. She said they next awoke to the alarm and went to take a shower. As they cleaned each other, Robert again grew hard. With time short, Robert lifted her up with Karen wrapping her legs around his waist. Pressing her into the wall, Robert lowered Karen onto his cock then proceeded to fuck her hard and fast before they both came.

As it turns out, Robert and his wife are swingers. Upon their move back to town, we have been getting together one weekend a month with them where we swap spouses. That as they say is for another story, another time.

ilickitty
08-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Great story, I got hot and bothered reading it! Thanks.