PDA

View Full Version : A Run Away Gay Hippie's Story

willybilly32
08-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Jonathan decided to go meditating he put on his tye dye shirt, bell bottom jeans, brush his curly blond hair.
He sat in the woods listening to nature he took a deep breath crossed his legs and silently listened.
He felt calm and relaxed and silently breathed ommmmm.

He then decided it was time to go home

Jonathan came home from his meditating in the park.

His mother screamed, "Jonathan I found more men pictures under your bed why are you looking at such filth!!!"

Jonathan said, "I don't know I just like them ok!"

His mother screamed"You will not be gay it's against God you can't be Christian and be Gay!"

Jonathan said,"Then I am not a Christian mom..If God can't accept me as I am I not a Christian!

His mother said, Blasphemy!!"look at you! a hippie! it's no wonder you have demonic desires! you gonna go live with the hippies is that it!!!!!! not under my roof!

Jonathan said'"maybe, I should move out! I found a Hippie commune on the internet I can go mom!

She said,"Then go and When you come to your senses come back!"

Jonathan stormed out the door he wiped tears from his eyes he thought"I can't live like this anymore! I am tired of my mom telling me what to do! I will go find the hippie commune and live with them!"

Jonathan heard there was a gathering at the park tommorow he thought"I will sleep in my car I guess till they come"

Then next day he heard drumming he said"They are here!" He noticed them all sitting in a circle and Then they passed the feather to talk. Jonathan decided he'd sneak up closer and listen to them. he snuck up to a bush behind them. But, then someone said"I feel like were being watched!" Jonathan got scared and ran up a hill and tripped rolling back down. A hippie with black hair, a tie dyed bandana came and helped him get up. He said "brother don't be afraid of us we are peaceful tolerant people"

Jonathan said,"I haven't experienced much tolerance in my life" Then man said:Well, You will experience it here with us I am brother standing bear I protect and stand up for this group". Do you have a hippie name?"
Jonathan said"No, but I could make one so we use names of animals right.. how about howling wolf cause I like to howl with wolves and I like wolves." Brother Bear said"Sounds good to me! All welcome howling wolf!" Everyone let out a big howl and Brother Bear said"Want to tell us about yourself?"

Howling Wolf said"Do you all care that i'm Gay?" he squirmed. They all said "No, We accept everyone"

Howling Wolf said"I like my new name it is a symbol of my new life and Leaving the old life as Jonathan behind. I'd like to live among you all in your commune"

Brother Bear said"We do have a cabin available" Then Brother Wolf said"I will take it i'll move in tonight! What's the rent on it I got a job I can pay you! Brother Bear said"What ever you can pay" Brother Wolf said""200 a month?" Brother Bear said,"That will help us out very much."

Brother Bear said" let us all go see Brother Wolf's new home" They all walked to the log cabin. Brother Wolf said,"It is beautiful and Will hold all my stuff I will go get my stuff and Move right in.

Later that night...

Jonathen came home. His mom said"Jonathan I called a preacher he is coming over to annoit you and pray over you!"

Jonathan said" I am moving out mom I found a place to live that accepts me as I am."

His mom said," The preacher will be here in ten minutes just let him do a quick prayer...Jonathan said,"No, I am packing and Then I am outta here" His mom said"What! You gonna do live with Gay Hippies!" Jonathan said,"I became a hippie my name is Howling Wolf now!" His mom said,"there is the preacher at the door I will tell him to pray over you!"
"
The preacher came in and Yelled, Jonathan I cleanse you in the name of Jesus "and grabbed his arm. Jonathan jerked away, grabbed the last of his stuff and ran out the door. Jonathan drove off down the road. He said,"I am free! from my crazy mother!" He went to his cabin he put his clothes in the closet, his computer on his desk, put his dishes in the cabinet and Laid on his bed enjoying the quiet. He thought "Finally, I am free to be me"

Brother Bear knocked on the door. Brother Wolf said"Hey, Brother Bear" Brother Bear said, "Do you drink beer?" ...Brother Wolf said"Lemme guess..no parties allowed right?" Brother Bear said,"No, We are having a big party tonight come along" Brother Wolf said,"I could use a few drinks after what I been through..My mom had a preacher try to cleanse me he grabbed my arm yelling I cleanse you in the name of Jesus!" Brother Bear laughed"oh, goodness"

Brother Wolf said,"I feel free like I just left prison it's so nice and quiet here very welcoming" Brother Bear said"Welcome home brother!"

At the party...

Brother Bear said,"Have some heavenly hill and mountain dew you'll love it" Brother Wolf said, "I can barely taste the alcahol" Brother Bear said"Yea, I drank about 4 already you can really chugem down" Brother Wolf said" I think after what i been through i'll chug four" Everyone yelled chug! chug! chug! Brother Wolf got one glass handed to him after another chugging them.

Brother Wolf then jumped in Brother Bear's white truck bed and Yelled howlllllllllllll!!!! Brother Bear said, "Man, you could fall from there and get hurt get down!
Brother Bear got in and grabbed him he said'"Come on let's go! ..Brother Wolf said"Ok, let's go" He put his arms around Brother Bear and kissed him on the lips passionately sticking his tounge down his throat. Brother Bear squirmed away shocked he looked at Brother Wolf and Said,"I..I..didn't mean it that way dude!"

Brother Wolf cried and said"I am so sorry!" He jumped out of the truck and ran in his cabin. Everyone just stared shocked. Brother Bear said"What...You never seen a wolf kiss a bear before?" Everyone laughed.

Brother Bear jumped out and went to Brother Wolf's cabin he said through the door "Brother Wolf it's ok dude." Brother Wolf came out he said,"No, it was wrong of me it's wrong" Brother Bear said,"You didn't hurt me or nothing what's wrong with a little love..after what you been through you just needed a little love" Brother Bear hugged Brother Wolf and Said,'I love you man" Brother Wolf cried on his shoulder and Said"I love you too"

Brother Wolf wiped his face and Said"Thankyou, for understanding"
Brother Bear said,"How about we walk for awhile by the lake you know.. to relax?"
Brother Wolf said,"i'd like that" They walked quietly feeling the ocean waves gently washing over their feet. Brother Wolf said, The stars are pretty tonight" Brother Wolf thought Brother Bear was pretty too his long black hair waving in the wind, the wind blowing his shirt over his tall muscular body. Brother Wolf softly grabbed his hand..Then he said,"No, I am sorry!" Brother Bear grabbed brother Wolf turning him toward him and Said,"Never be sorry for love!" and kissed him and rubbing his back.

Brother Wolf started rubbing Brother Bear's back then Brother Wolf backed away and Said"So..your Gay?
Brother Bear said,Actually, I am bisexual..I got to confess I am attracted to you..I been since we met.
Brother Wolf said,"Me too I am attracted to you" but, I never done anything with a man.
Brother Bear said,"You want to do things to me?" Brother Wolf said,"Yes"

Brother Bear put his arms around Brother Wolf rubbing his hair and kissing him. Brother Bear stuck his tounge down Brother Wolf's throat. Brother Wolf starting putting his tounge down Brother Bear's throat.

Brother Bear laid down on the ground he said,"You want to lick me like a wolf?..You want to taste me?
Brother Wolf said"Yes, I do"

Brother Wolf lifted Brother Bear's shirt and slowly licked his nipples Brother Bear moaned suck it wolfie!
Brother Wolf held his right nipple sucking on and licking the tip
Brother Bear rubbed Brother Wolf's back and stuck his hand down his pants.
Brother Wolf jerked up and Said"What..are you gonna do?"
Brother Bear said"stroke your dick" he slowly, stroked it while Brother Wolf sucked on his nipple.
A feeling was rising within him he never felt before his dick was getting hard.

Brother Bear breathed and said,"Lemme taste you now..Brother Wolf unzipped his pants and laid on the ground. Brother Bear held Brother Wolf's dick slowly sucking on it. Brother Wolf jerked, grabbing Brother Bear's head and rubbing his hair. Brother Bear bobbed his head sucking his dick deep within his mouth. Brother Wolf said"Ahhhh!!!! and squirmed he yelled I feel so high! He cummed all in Brother Bear's mouth he then spit some out licking his stomack and sucking up the cum. Brother Wolf moaned I feel so high..and started grabbing his chest and squeezing them as Brother Bear sucked on them.

Brother Bear lightly slapped Wolf's leg and said roll over Wolfie..Wolfie rolled over. He said"Good dog heehee"
Brother bear held Wolfie's butt sliding his nose deep in his ass running his tounge up and down his crack.
Wolfie was getting hot and horny all over again
Brother bear said"I want to mate with you wolfie.."
Brother Bear got out some lube...Wolfie said"Wait a minute why'd you bring lube?
Brother Bear said,"When you kissed me I was hoping it'd lead to this heehee.

Brother Bear stuck his fingers in Wolfie's ass lubing up his hole and Then pulled him up. He slowly stuck his dick in his ass. Wolfie felt his dick going in and out his ass. It hurt but it felt good.
Brother Bear started going faster saying howl wolfie!! Wolfie howled a loud howlllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!
He pounded harder and Wolfie howled louder
Then Brother Bear pulled out and laid down he said"How was it?"
Wolfie laid beside him, kissed his cheek and said"It was wonderful!"

Brother Wolf laid on Brother Bear's arm snuggling beside him. The ocean slowly waving under their bodies.
Brother Wolf got up and kissed Brother Bear on the lips he said"I think i'm in love"

Brother Bear said,Me too"

Brother Wolf and Brother Bear got up and went in the ocean to wash off.

Brother wolf and Brother bear held each other rubbing their wet backs.

They started passionately kissing under the moonight it was a full moon and The silver light was shimmering in the ocean around them.

Brother Wolf said"I love you"

Brother Bear said,"I love you too"