PDA

View Full Version : Another xxx bookstore/theater visit

bttm4u2
08-04-2012, 12:54 PM
Well I did it again, went to a xxx theater/bookstore last weekend.

I must be getting too old for ther boys I guess it is getting harder to dfind a good cock to suck or be fucked by.

Everyone lives in twink heaven these days it seems.

I tried a new tactic in that I wore a dress, panties, bra, stockings this time and walked around between the booths to asttract men w little success. Only one or two cocks to suck on.

Then went in the theater and sucked a couple of more cocks jsut not enough to satisfy my need for cocks and cum.

I really flashed myself off trying to get fucked by anyone no luck.

Did get one cuy who sucked my clitty to satisfaction while others watched him lifting my dress and sucking me off.

My cunt was left empty and unsatisfied. What id the gay world cuming to these days? I used to never get less than half a sozen cocks to suck and get fucked by at least two or three as well.

So much for my new outfit attracting hard men to my cunt hole. Oh well have to try elsewhere next time I guess.

I do love sucking cocks and being used for their fucking satisfaction when others can watch and join in.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

April
03-27-2014, 05:13 PM
Sorry to hear you struck out this time - but I hope you have found what your looking for by now :biggrin:

Thanks for posting bttm4u2, we hope to see you back around the threads soon.

comsmith22
09-18-2016, 04:03 PM
interesting story...