PDA

View Full Version : Four times,One night My first Part 1

freak
08-08-2012, 08:37 AM
It was a very cold February and I was coming up to my 18 th birthday. I was attending drama school
and had my own flat which I shared with another girl from college. Living away from home was great
and experiencing total freedom for the first time was amazing. We always had people over and
friends to stay. I also got weekends to myself as my flat mate went home to her parents every
weekend. I danced and worked out at college everyday so I had a gorgeous toned body at 5ft 4, a
curvy firm arse and had amazing 34dd breasts.
At 17 I was still a virgin but only through choice. For a virgin I found I had a very healthy sex drive and
often masturbated when my flat mate (let’s call her Anna) wasn’t about. Imagining past experiences
and flirting with guys online. Conversations usually very sexual and I found myself starting to
masturbate more regularly and beginning to crave sex. I had lots of experience with guys having oral
and hand jobs but had never allowed full on sex. I was never short of offers from guys but I found that
those guys were usually only interested in the sex rather than me and my personality and I barely
found myself attracted to any of them.
Today was different however, I found myself very attracted to Nick and I really lusted for him. I
craved him. For weeks we had been chatting about today and whether it was right or fair but he was
on his way over now- I guess he just couldn’t help himself and to be honest I couldn’t either.
Let’s start at the beginning of how I met Nick: Anna had been talking to a new guy recently and I also
knew him through a mutual friend. His name was Nick. He came over to the flat one night to see her
and I found myself really getting attracted to him: seeing him in a new light. It may be the fact that I
couldn’t have him which made me think about him this way but I couldn’t get him out of my mind.
He wasn’t exactly tall; he was average although slightly taller than me at 5ft 4. He had dark hair, a
really cute smile and I couldn’t help but draw in his sent- a musky gorgeous smell mixed with an
aftershave I didn’t recognize. Whatever it was it smelt amazing. The more he cuddled her that night
the more I wished he was cuddling me and I soon went to bed early falling asleep imagining it was
me sitting with him in the living room rather than her. The next morning I went into the living room to
find him asleep on the sofa alone- not with my Anna like I had thought. Turns out they had been
kissing but when he had tried it on she hadn’t felt right about it so went back to her room and left him
on the sofa.
The next week or so I was chatting to him online just as friends meanwhile listening to her go on
about how she and him weren’t right and he was much keener on her than she was on him. It drove
me mad he seemed to be trying really hard with her and she was just leading him on- However the
most they had ever done was kiss. He was such a nice guy and I soon found myself sending him flirty
messages and texts. Telling him about my recent episode on the train where I found myself
squeezing my legs together to try to relieve my horny-ness surrounded by business men.
He was obviously getting horny and our conversations became more sexual and more frequent. The
more we knew it was wrong the more we couldn’t help ourselves. We began talking constantly he
was even saved as a different name on my phone so as not to make her suspicious, I would also turn
my laptop away from her or sit in my room so she couldn’t see my computer screen. We used to
speak on the phone while we masturbated and it made me want him more and more. I wanted him
inside me badly! And he wanted me too- telling me I made him the horniest he’s ever been and how
much he wanted to make me squirt. One night we decided we couldn’t hold ourselves back anymore
and made plans for him to come over the following week when I had the place to myself.
It was now that evening. I had just got out of the shower when my phone rang.
‘Hello?’
‘Hey it’s me. Just letting you know I’ll be over in about half an hour I managed to leave early I just
can’t wait to see you.’ He said and put the phone down.
Oh shit! I thought I won’t be ready. I began rushing around to get ready. 20 minutes later I was
changed, make-up done and ready all apart from my hair: I looked at the time and decided to start to
straighten it. He would have to sit and watch me finish it when he arrives- I decided. I was
straightening my hair when the buzzer went. Crap!
‘He’s here!' I thought and my heart began to pound.
I opened the door and there he stood looking as handsome as ever. Standing in his leather jacket
and bike helmet in his hands I broke into a big grin. He stood on the doormat and hugged me before
coming in and placing his stuff down in the hall. I explained I wasn’t quite ready and entered my room
to continue to do my hair; leaving him in the hall.
He came into my room and stood staring at me just smiling. He lent down to hug me again; looking
into my eyes he kissed me hard and passionate. Weeks of cravings shown in that one kiss. Our lips
meeting hard and our tongues diving in and out of each others mouths. He pushed me down onto the
bed and we continued to kiss. I loved the way the he would suck my bottom lip and nibble it. His
hands started to feel up my sides stroking my thigh and his hands beginning to lift my dress. I found
myself becoming very horny, I could feel my slit starting to drip with wetness and anticipation.
I shifted on the bed and he soon pulled down my tights stroking my leg, teasing me. He pushed my
thong aside and found my slit which by now was dripping wet as he dragged his finger back and forth
drawing my wetness to my clit.
‘You’re so wet, you make me so horny. I want to make you pour for me’ he whispered to me.
He pulled off my thong and inserted two fingers into my slit and began to move them in and out while
he circled my clit with his other hand. My hips began to buck under his hands as he swapped his
fingers for his tongue. Licking and sucking my slit making me more and more wet while he continued
to lap up my wetness with his tongue. Moving to my clit he circled it with his tongue changing from
circles to side to side making me buck into his face more and more. My toes curled and my first
orgasm took hold making me close my eyes and arch my back as waves of pleasure ran through my
body. Moans left my mouth as I tried to catch my breath riding on my orgasm.
As I recovered from my first orgasm Nick unzipped my dress and pulled it over my head. I helped him
by removing my bra, as I unclasped it he just stared at my chest smiling... wanting... Now I just
wanted him inside me! He was the first guy I found I just lusted for.... I needed him! Now! He leant
over and kissed me again teasing my mouth tickling my tongue with his. As he kissed me his right
hand found its way to my breast rubbing and pinching my nipple and kneading the breast making me
catch my breath again moaning softly. His left hand found its way back to my clit my hips starting to
buck for a second time.
Not being able to take it anymore he pulled his shirt off as well as his jeans and boxers. Releasing his
large member it stood to attention. I leaned back as he led it to my entrance.
‘Are you ready?’
‘Yes! Fuck me now please!’ I begged.
Having had my hymen broken months before I was anticipating only pleasure and that’s exactly what
I got- No pain. As he trust into me for the first time it only felt good as his whole member filled me up.
Hitting the back wall as his balls slapped against me. As my legs hovered in the air straddling beside
him he trusted me hard and fast making me catch my breath making me breathing deeper and faster
as he pushes me closer and closer about to hit my second orgasm when he suddenly stops.
‘No please!’ I beg.
‘Go on top for me, baby. Ride me.’
He rolls over and I do as I’m told. I straddle my knees beside him and lead him into my slit. Sitting
onto him I Felt him fill me up all the way I began to rock back and forth. ‘Oh yeah, Baby this feels so
good. How can this be your first time you know exactly how to get me feeling so good!’ He said to me
through caught breath. As I started to bounce up and down on his cock rubbing against my wall I
struggled to continue as my legs became weak and my second orgasm hit. As I sat upon him my
body shivered and waves hit me my moans turning to screams making me collapse upon him.
‘Did that feel good baby?’ he asked as I rolled over next to him.
‘Amazing!’ I replied.
When I had recovered a second time I sat up as he asked me to suck him off. So I leant over and
took his cock in my hand gently licking the pre-cum off his tip. Circling the tip with my tongue then
running it over the underneath making shapes with my tongue teasing him before taking it into my
mouth and sucking the tip before I slowly took it all into my mouth all the way to the base sucking
hard, pushing it deeper into deep throat, hearing Nick moan as I did so. As I drew it out I grasped the
bottom with my hand and thrust with my hand as I began fucking his cock with my mouth sucking
hard and thrusting it in and out.
‘You’re so fucking good! I heard him shout’ Making me more horny.
After a few minutes he stopped me and rolled me back over onto my back. Thrusting into me hard
and fucking me wildly- as I drew my legs back as far over my head as I could. Holding them there so
he could fuck me deeper and deeper. (Gymnastics come in handy) Both of us moaning and breathing
deeply.
‘Fuck me this is so good!’ I screamed.
‘More! I need to come again! Faster, harder!’ I pleaded.
He trusts me harder and we both struggle to catch our breath as I curled my legs around his waist
drawing him into me more and more- Meeting his rhythm getting deeper and more violent. He took
my hand led it to my clit as he trusts me harder taking all his effort.
‘I’m Cumming!’ His breathed.
Finally unable to take anymore I felt him shooting his load into me as I hit my Third orgasm! Feeling
myself shiver. Just letting go completely. As He shoots into me and I draw him closer to me with my
legs around him. He collapsed onto me. Lying on top of me as I hit my final stages of my orgasm
totally releasing as I felt myself pour onto Nicks cock and drip onto the bed below. Eventually being
able to breathe and relax from my amazing orgasm. Nick leaned down and kisses me as he
withdraws from me. As I sat up I noticed I’ve poured onto the sheets- a big wet patch a mix of his
semen and my cum.
‘Thank you, but so much for my hair’ I said to Nick as he grinned at me trying to sort out my half
straightened messy hair.
‘I never imagined my first time would be so good.’
‘We’ve got all night yet’ He added as

frankjohnmoore
08-09-2012, 11:11 PM
very good story,

loobinator69
09-02-2012, 09:28 PM
good story

kingwolf
09-04-2012, 10:08 PM
excellent thank you!