PDA

View Full Version : An Afternoon Jog

corey_cum
08-14-2012, 04:44 PM
Wow... it has been a while since I've posted a story on SSP. I'm trying to get back after my hiatus. Comments, suggestions, ideas for part 2 (and beyond, perhaps), and anything else would be fantastic! Thanks for reading!

Part 1:

It was the afternoon before spring break, so almost everyone had already left school. Unfortunately, my car was in the shop, so I had to wait for my parents. I figured I would go for a run, since track and field practices started in a week and I had not really run since the fall. I went to the locker room and changed into a t-shirt and running shorts and headed outside. I started off with some stretching and jogging, and then got into my workout by doing two laps around the school buildings. Since I usually ran along the roads, I decided to try the windy path through the woods across the street from school.

I came to an intersection of paths in the woods where the sun was shining through and decided to take a little rest. I figured that since my parents wouldn’t be around for at least two hours, I would had plenty of time to nap and run back in time. A nice big, flat rock marks the intersection of these two paths, so I decided to lie down and take a short nap. The unusually warm air and sun rays through the trees put me to sleep fast. When I woke up, I saw someone else running down the path, so I sat up to see who else was going for a run. As the person approached, I realized it was Taylor, a girl from my track team. She was one of the best on our girl’s team. She had run cross country with me in the fall. In fact, we even had a little “fun” at a team party. Some how, we ended up next to each other during the middle of the night. Our bodies were close and we each had a little thing for each other (although unknown to the other at time!), so we started making out and I rubbed her breasts and pussy and she played with my cock a little by sticking her hand into my pants as we made out. Unfortunately, nothing more happened that night since others were in the room. No one knew we did anything… and trust me, it would have been major gossip if someone found out that Taylor and I had done anything that night.

When she ran up, I asked her why she was still around. Apparently she was meeting with her tutor later, so she didn’t feel like going home just to turn right back. She sat on the rock next to me, and she started telling me about her day. I wasn’t really paying attention because I was still half asleep from my short nap on the rock. She must have noticed that I was zoned out because she shouted my name and when that didn’t totally get my attention she put her hand on my cock. I hadn’t realized, but I had a boner after resting, much like the ones I get every morning when I wake up. My loose shorts made the erection obvious, but I hadn’t noticed it, much less tried to cover it up.

This gesture finally got my attention and I turned to face her. She promptly moved her hand off my hard cock and continued telling me about her day with a smirk on her face. She obviously had pulled that move just to get my attention. Being a horny teenage male, I couldn’t just take the tease. I placed my hand on her thigh. None of this was new between the two of us… we had done a little rubbing here and there whenever we were alone since the sleepover, but it still felt really good.

With my hand on her bare thigh, she stopped talking and looked right at me. We stayed in this gaze until I closed my eyes and leaned towards her. Our lips met between our bodies and we began to make out. Before I knew it, she was using her tongue, first licking my lower lip as we kissed, then she pushed a little farther, touching my tongue. With this erotic move, I wrapped my arms around her. I placed my warm hands in her hair as we kissed, holding her head as we made out on that boulder in the woods.

We kissed for several minutes. Everything was at peace in the forest. A songbird warbled over our heads and a stream babbled just twenty feet away. No one else was around. These natural sounds were occasionally interrupted by her moans, which grew even louder as my hands moved from her hair to the front of her toned body. I slid them up her shirt and rubbed her breasts as best I could over her tight sports bra. As I rubbed, I could feel the nipples pressing against the fabric from the arousal. Tempted by this, I gently slid my lips off hers and moved to her ears, kissing her cheeks and neck as I went. I whispered for her to take off her shirt, so she pulled it over her head and tossed it on the path next to the rock. Next, I lifted the blue sports bra exposing her beautiful C cup breasts.

She looked around to make sure no one was around before rubbing her own breasts as I removed my shirt and placed it on top of hers on the ground. Shirtless and extremely horny, we fell back into an amazing kiss. Our bare chests pressed tightly against one another. This tight embrace and overwhelming kiss caused the two of us to tumble off the rock onto the dry, soft ground. Without missing a beat, we continued. Our legs intertwined as we rolled around—our lips locked together. Moans were now coming from both of us as my chest caressed her perfectly round breasts and her leg, positioned tightly between mine, stimulated my sensitive cock that tented my loose running shorts.

After several long minutes of the most passionate and active kiss I had ever had, we sat up and looked at each other. I reached forward and placed my hand on her stomach, just above the elastic waistline of her shorts. I looked back up at her and she just closed her eyes and lay down, lifting her hips slightly to allow me to remove the shorts. Underneath, she wore light blue panties, with a distinct darker wet spot from her soaking wet pussy. My hand went there first. As I rubbed, her pussy became damper and damper, soaking completely though the thin underwear fabric. With every few strokes of my fingers, she let out a soft moan in between her quickening breaths.

Within minutes she was almost at orgasm. Her pussy spasmed slightly, a twitch I could feel as I rubbed. Her whole body tensed as she breathlessly told me she was moments away from climax. Just as I was ready to send her over the edge, I heard the unmistakable sound of someone running over fallen leaves. Someone was headed down the path. When I heard this, my fingers stopped. I couldn’t see the person yet, but they were close. Taylor, eyes still closed, gasped “Corey!!! Oh my God, don’t stop now… OHHHH!!” Eventually, she opened her eyes, she saw me looking down the path. When she heard the footsteps, she tried to grab our shirts from beside her, but the fabric was snagged in a bramble. So here we were: me shirtless with a raging hard-on sitting over Taylor, who was wearing nothing but soaked panties that were slipping off on one side. Her breasts pointed to the sky, fully exposed to whoever was approaching.

When the runner finally saw us, she stopped dead in her tracks. I couldn’t believe who it was… Katie. Katie was, by far, the best female runner in the school at that time. As a result of her training, her body was stunningly excellent. She’s tall, extremely thin, with incredible legs. She had amazing boobs that were just a tad larger than Taylor’s. Katie and Taylor had been best friends for years. In school and during track, they were practically inseparable. They shared almost every secret they had with each other. Katie was also very desirable among the guys at school. Her incredible body and looks landed her a lot of guys, many of whom she disappointed by going only as far as a passionate kiss and a little over-clothes. She was exclusive… she only fucked guys who played track and field. Unfortunately, I was not among the lucky guys. There were a few runners who were much more popular that I was, so, although she knew me and talked to me, we never did anything whatsoever.

Katie was the first to say anything.

“Oh my God! Taylor, what are you doing with him?”

Neither of us could say anything. Taylor finally managed to untangle the shirts and she tossed me mine as she went to put hers on.

“Whoa! Don’t you even think about putting that on, Tay,” barked Katie. “You have some explaining to do before I’m going to let you two put some clothes on.”

rureadykt
08-14-2012, 09:48 PM
lol good start. how to read more

frankjohnmoore
08-15-2012, 01:11 AM
very good start,,,,thanks

tdawg830
08-18-2012, 02:54 PM
Great start. Please continue!

Landy
08-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Thanks for sharing

actionmaster6
08-20-2012, 06:03 PM
Good start to the story. Hope you post more about Katie's reaction and the consequences of getting caught.

WhyAlex
08-29-2012, 12:26 PM
haha katie gonna join the fun?

ldsmn895
09-13-2012, 08:00 AM
nice start, i am ready for the next section

RKJ83
09-21-2012, 06:59 PM
nice :)

loobinator69
10-03-2012, 08:35 PM
good start, can't wait for chapter 2