PDA

View Full Version : Amy's refugee discovery

ROCKETSPEEDFISH
08-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Chapter 1

The Church and The Pool

Pastor Jon and his wife Amy had a dream. Their dream was to create a church for the youth, and more specifically, refugees that came from all over the world. Although they were just starting, there was a great deal of refugees interested in the church. Pastor Jon had come from a lineage of doctors and his father spoiled him often, money was not a question of if, but how much. They met when they were young and even married younger. At the ripe age of 18, Amy had accidently gotten pregnant with Pastor John who was 41 at the time. Pastor John thinking that it would ruin his reputation, decided to take the steps and had a shotgun marriage. Amy didn’t have much time to think and with everything happening so quickly she complied. Sometimes Amy wondered if he even loved her at all. Nevertheless they were like any other couple and stuck it out until now.

Now 15 years had passed and their dream of building a church from nothing was finally coming true. All the kids going to the church were in their teens and rowdy. They were excited to be young and to be living in America. The group of 40 was extremely friendly and loved each other’s company. Many of the kids bonded, coming from the same situation, and Pastor Jon and Amy felt a wonderful sense of accomplishment. Pastor John was in the latter half of his 50’s and only growing older, it was hard for him to keep up with the other boys while playing soccer. Amy on the other hand was closer in age to the kids than she was to her husband. In a sense, she felt as if she was reliving her youth that was stripped away. Amy bared three children of her own ranging from the ages of ten to fifteen. Her children also loved coming to church and having the chance to experience new cultures and people. Most of the teenagers that came to the church were experiencing a unique type of pain and sought help from their peers and church leaders. It was truly a place of love, but some people had other, ill-thought intentions…

It was the middle of June and the sun was scorching. All the kids had suddenly lost their energy to praise and play with another. “We have to do something honey.” Amy said to her husband.

“You’re right. They look like they’re melting in their seats.” Jon replied.

“Pastor. Can we please go to the pool? Please.” One kid asked and sparked the entire group.

“Yea! The pool. We have to cool off.” Another shouted. The children cheered and started chanting “pool! Pool! Pool!” Pastor Jon looked to his wife and smiled.

“Alright let’s go,” Pastor Jon shouted. All the kids yelled in excitement and rushed towards the vans.

Two vans pulled up to the pastor’s house. The kids stood in awe, Pastor Jon’s house was nearly 6,000 square feet and had many bedrooms, including an Olympic sized swimming pool. The boys took of their shirts and ran strait for the pool jumping and diving in without hesitation. Jon and Amy sat back watching the sheer joy glistening off the children’s faces. Jon pulled away sweating more than usual, “Darling. It’s been a long day. I think I’ll go lay down for a bit. Is it alright if you watch the kids for a while?”

“Sure Honey. Go and rest, don’t worry about us.” She said. Pastor Jon grabbed onto the railing with one hand and placed the other on his knee to support his over bearing weight as Amy headed towards the backyard.

Amy was wearing a white blouse buttoned up to her neck and a black skirt that wrapped around to her ankles. It was chaos in the backyard, as everyone was running and swimming for joy. Amy stood the near the edge of the pool, not close enough to get wet but close enough just in case someone got hurt.

“You come join us Miss Amy?” One of the boys asked. The others faced their attention to her with smiles. “Yes Miss Amy. You come swim with us.” They were excited and wanted Amy to get into the pool.

Amy considered it, but decided it was not appropriate. “No. I’m okay. I’ll just watch from…” suddenly someone from behind lifted Amy off her feet and threw her into the pool as she screamed. As she resurfaced gasping for air, all the boys were silent. Amy swam to the edge of the pull and pulled herself up. She squeezed the water from her hair and walked inside. She could hear the boys whispering among themselves. “Jon. You’re not going to believe what just happened.” She said as she walked into their bedroom, but Jon was already fast asleep on the bed. Amy walked over to dresser and noticed why the boys had been so quiet. Her blouse had been completely soaked and worse yet her royal blue bra was in plain sight. She was angry and embarrassed wanting to yell at the boys, but after thinking for a minute she calmed herself, got changed, and walked back outside. There was now an awkward stiffness in the air between her and the boys.

Chapter 2

Buziba

After the incident at the pool, Amy could feel the boys constantly staring at her. Amy was brought up extremely conservatively and was taught to show only the skin she had to. Amy always had a very curvy body and tried ever so hard to always hide it and she did. Up until the incident, Amy had all the boys fooled into thinking her body was a strait plank, but after the reveling of her body the boys were awkwardly quiet around her. One boy in particular stood out, Buziba.

Buziba was a big boy from Sudan. Normally, the children would look sickly skinny from the lack of nutrition, but Buziba was the son of a head strong politician that had great influence in the Sudan military. He was nearly 6’5 and weighed close to 300 pounds. He was direct, arrogant, and even scared Amy a little; his skin was dark as night, even his name recognized that Buziba meaning darkness.

After the service was over, all the kids were walking out of the church and heading into the busses when Buziba approached Amy. “Miss Amy. I am so sorry for yesterday. I did not mean to scare you like that.” Buziba said with tears forming in his eyes. Amy was shocked. She didn’t think that he would have been such an emotional man for his size.

“It’s okay Buziba. I’m not angry.”

His emotions changed suddenly from remorseful to happy. He hugged her tightly, squeezing every inch of her into his chest. She felt like passing out from the reeking stench that came from his body odor combined with the amount of pressure she felt. “I am so happy Miss Amy.” He said smiling. Finally letting her go.

Amy’s head was light as she tried to refocus but it was no use. Amy lost her balance and fell forward into Buziba’s arm’s as he caught her. His hands accidently pressed against her breasts.

That's all I got for now. Let me know what you guys think of the story.

kaidman
08-20-2012, 03:53 PM
oh good one

ROCKETSPEEDFISH
08-20-2012, 06:03 PM
Amy’s head was light as she tried to refocus but it was no use. Amy lost her balance and fell forward into Buziba’s arm’s as he caught her. His hands accidently pressed against her breasts as she let out a quiet moan. “ah” she squirmed as they fell to the floor. Instinctively, Buziba wrapped his arms around her hips as they fell to the floor. Amy landed on top of him and instantly pushed herself up.

“Are you okay Miss Amy?” he asked while his hands were resting on her ass. She hadn’t noticed until he said it. “Wow Miss Amy. You have a big bottom! I could never tell before that you had such a big butt.” Amy stood up quickly.

“That is not appropriate Buziba.” She said sternly. Pointing at him.

The tears began forming in his eyes again, “I sorry! I just try to protect you Miss Amy.” Buziba said crying.

She suddenly felt bad. “No no. It’s okay Buziba. I should be the one apologizing. I’m sorry.” Amy had forgotten how direct his culture was, not to mention the non-existent personal space. He stood up and walked right up to her.

“So you not mad?” he asked whipping his tears.

“Never,” She said smiling. Buziba approached her once again and embraced her with another hug, this time inhaling her hair.

“You smell so good. I wish I had mom like you.” He said continuing smelling her curly, waist length brown hair. Amy felt uncomfortable but let him have the moment as he continued hugging her. ‘just a little longer’ she thought to herself, when suddenly, she felt his hands rest on her ass again. She didn’t want to upset the big guy again so she just acted like nothing was happening. He began to squeeze her right cheek with an enormous amount of force while sniffing her hair. Amy wondered whether or not she should stop this but felt it was too late, he was nearly three times her size how was she supposed to do anything anyways?

“Amy?” Pastor Jon called from outside. “Where are you? The kids are all waiting.” Buziba broke the hug as they both walked out into the parking lot. To Pastor Jon’s surprise he saw his wife standing next to the gigantic Buziba with his arm wrapped around her waist and his hand placed on her hip.

“Pastor Jon. Look we good friend now.” Buziba said with the biggest smile the pastor had ever seen. Jon was happy to see that his wife was able to make a connection with the lonesome giant. “Miss Amy. You come to my house tonight and meet my family.”

“Well I would love to Buziba, but I have some plans tonight.” Amy said to the depressed Buziba. Pastor Jon noticed Buziba’s sad face.

“Honey. Why don’t you go to meet Buziba’s family tonight. I’ll take care of the kids. Don’t worry about it.” Jon said smiling to Buziba.

“Really?” Buziba was astounded. He picked up Amy by the ass, gripping forcefully, and spun her around. “We go now Miss Amy! Now!” Amy was unsure, but at the time felt great that Buziba was finally coming out of his shell. Buziba carried Amy all the way to his car, playfully smacking her ass in front of everyone. Amy was embarrassed but didn’t say anything, noticing that her husband wasn’t that concerned anyway.

Chapter 3: Dress Up

While they were riding in Buziba’s truck, Buziba seemed very happy. His smile was somewhat hypnotizing making Amy feel at ease. “Miss Amy we stop by here before we go home.” He pulled up to a strip mall that was pretty ghetto. As Amy got out of the car she observed the provocative clothes hanging in display. She followed Buziba into the store and noticed that all the clothes were short, tight, and reveling. “Your clothes no good. Momma and Poppa be angry if you come like that.” ‘what’s wrong with what I’m wearing?’ she wondered. Nevertheless she agreed and started looking around. The more she looked, the more she found it impossible to wear anything that was on sale. She felt a large hand slip up from her ass to her hip, she had subconsciously gotten used to his touch in no time. “I find your clothes.” Buziba said holding up a barrage of clothes. Amy went into the changing room and sorted through the clothes. “Please hurry! Momma and Pappa will be mad if we late.” He pleaded urgently. Before she had time to think, she quickly put on the clothes and stepped out.

“Is this okay?” She asked trying to cover up what she could with her arms and hands. She was wearing 5 inch candy red high heels, as a denim, spandex-like skinny jean wrapped up her legs hugging her ever so tightly exposing her larger than larger ass. On the top was a plain white tank top that cut off just above the navel and normally Amy’s tits would have just looked big, but unfortunately Buziba also tossed in a push-up bra that made her breasts nearly pop out into anyone that stood in front of her.

Buziba looked her up and down with a finger on his chin. He waved his head from side to side, seeming disappointed. Amy was puzzled and confused. “Why you not show what I give you?” She didn’t understand. Buziba walked up to her and reached in the side of her jeans to pull out her g-string. He pulled it up and over her hips where they rested. He reached out his arm for her as she walked next to him. By the time they got out of the store, night had fallen and there were a lot of local Mexicans and African-americans due to a club being right next door. Buziba proudly entangled his fingers into Amy’s neon green g-string as they walked through the crowd side by side.

ROCKETSPEEDFISH
08-21-2012, 12:10 AM
It was a sight to behold. All the men stopped paying attention to whatever and whoever and starred at Amy. “Damn look at that hoe.” One yelled. “I’d love to shove my fat dick into your ass honey.” Amy felt strange. All the attention she was receiving was a first, and didn’t know how to handle it. As the crowd became denser, strangers became braver as they reached out and grabbed, slapped, and even licked Amy’s ass as they passed by. There was nothing Amy could do, she found herself surprised that she was somewhat aroused as they finally reached the truck.

Chapter 4: Home

Buziba giggled as he started driving. “are you okay?”

“Yes. I’m fine, but please don’t touch me like that again without my permission. It’s very inappropriate.” The rest of the drive was quiet and they had been driving for awhile. Amy was starting to wonder just how far Buziba lived. “Are we almost there?”

“Yes. We here now.” Buziba pulled up to a rundown large apartment complex. Many of the refugees had been staying in the same location. All the windows were blown out and boarded with cardboard, the streets were littered with stripped cars and trash, Amy didn’t feel comfortable at all. Oddly enough, she stayed close to Buziba, feeling reassured next to the giant boy.

As they walked to the apartment door Amy stopped Buziba. “I’m going to ask you one more time. Are you sure your parents are okay with me being dressed like this?” Buziba placed his hand on her shoulder and removed her jacket, while he led her into his home.

He called his mother and father in a foreign language and introduced Amy to them. “Hi. It’s a pleasure to meet you. My name is Amy.” His mother looked a bit puzzled and was sitting in a corner only glancing at Amy every so often. He mumbled something else and then told Amy to follow him into his room. As he led her into the room, he gently closed the door behind him and locked it.

He pressed up against Amy’s behind, his cock was throbbing. “Miss Amy, I teach you to dance our way.” He turned Amy by the hips to him, lifted her by the ass, as Amy instinctively wrapped her legs around his big body. She was right on top of his throbbing cock and started feeling a little hot. He walked towards the stereo, Amy felt his manhood grind against her clit with every step he took, and turned it on as music began playing. He swung her from side to side, up and down, everything one could imagine that had to do with him rubbing his fat cock on her. There was one instance in the song where the beats moved rapidly as Buziba would essentially dry hump her as fast and hard as he could. Amy had started losing her mind and only concentrated on holding onto Buziba. Suddenly, during the rapid beat of the song, the CD skipped and repetitively looped only on the rapid beats. Buziba squeezed Amy’s hips, taking control of her body and began thrusting rapidly up and down on his shaft. Amy was near her breaking point as her juices started leaking through her jeans. Buziba noticing this, lifted Amy above his head and started intensely sucking her juices through her jeans.

“NOOO!” Amy screamed, for she could no longer hold on and started cumming through her jeans. She was limp but he kept on sucking her. He threw her onto his bed and raised her ass into the air. He could see the stain traveling all around her ass and down her legs. Amy was still paralyzed from her last orgasm as he pulled her jeans off. She looked back at him while he ripped her soaking g-string off. He sniffed it deeply and sucked on it. Amy had no words left in her, all of her energy was spent and she couldn’t run if she wanted to. Buziba stashed the g-string into his pocket and slid his pants off.

His rock hard cock was throbbing towards the heavens. It had to be at least a foot long. Dark with purple veins running around his dick and grapefruit sized balls that hung gloriously covered with a bush of African pubic hair. It was a sight to behold as he made his way to Amy. He lifted her head up by her chin, “open,” but Amy was still exhausted. He pinched Amy’s nose and covered her mouth with his other hand. A sudden rush of adrenalin caused Amy to fight for her air and tried freeing his grip on her. She could slowly feel her lungs depleting the remaining oxygen, and just before she was about to pass out he freed his grip. Amy gasped for air, opening her mouth the widest she could and just then BAM! Buziba shoved his cock into her mouth and down her throat. She tried pushing away, but the more she fought, the harder and further he shoved his cock down her throat. As a minute passed she calmed down a little and breathed from her nose, his cock was lodged inside her throat and it was useless trying to get it out at this point. Amy relaxed her throat and embraced the cock, she felt this was the only way he wouldn’t literally rip her throat open with his cock.

Buziba felt her relaxing and pulled his cock out. Amy gasped for air coughing some blood out. “It’s okay. That’s normal for first time.” Buziba smirked as he walked around the bed. “Sorry I rough, but have to do this way first time. Only way I fit is make you rip a little.” Amy wasn’t paying attention as she laid on the bed motionless. Buziba walked over to the stereo rubbing his cock with the lubrication from Amy’s spit and blood. He pressed played and the music started again. He roughly stretched Amy’s hair back and said, “let’s practice one more time,” as he shoved his cock into her soaking pussy.

Zakmonster
08-21-2012, 09:13 AM
This story is starting to go places. Please write more.

ROCKETSPEEDFISH
08-21-2012, 03:42 PM
***********************Chapter 5: Training Begins*****************

It had been a week and Amy was still feeling sore from that night. Although things had calmed down between the two, Buziba would send pictures of that night, constantly reminding her. She would keep her distance from him during church and would stay close to her husband at all times, making it impossible for Buziba to touch her. The only thing running through her mind during church was Buziba, she always knew where he was, but in doing so she failed to realize that her first born daughter, Marissa, started bonding with him.

Amy received a text from Buziba. It was a picture of him and Marissa smiling in the picture, entailed was a message: “I don’t want to tell her about us. Please come to my truck after service.” Amy’s blood was boiling and thought of going to her husband to expel Buziba from the church but realized all too quickly about all the pictures he had stored. Pictures of them together. He even had a picture of her naked, with a mouth full of his cum and pubic hair. She was trapped in a corner and was forced to agree.

After service ended all the kids ran out like usual, and Amy, Pastor Jon, and Marissa stood in front. “Can I go to Buziba’s house today? He invited me over.”

Amy was furious, “Absolutely not!” she yelled.

Some of the kids heard her and Pastor Jon noticed pulling her to the side, “Jesus what’s wrong with you.”

“I’m sorry honey. I’ve just been stressed lately.”

“I can tell. Something about you has changed Amy. Are you alright?” Jon asked.

“I’m okay. Just please take Marissa home today. Explain to her that she can’t be alone with boys. Especially boys like Buziba.”

“I don’t see what the big deal is. You went over to his house last week, and his family is there too. Buziba is a nice boy. Out of all the people here, you should know that the most sweetheart.” Amy looked troubled.

“Marissa! Are you coming?” Buziba approached the family.

“Sorry Buziba. Marissa can’t go to your house alone. I don’t think that’s very appropriate.” Amy said crossing her arms.

“Mom!” Marissa yelled embarrassed as she stomped off into her car.

“What about you Miss Amy? My mother cook good food for Marissa. You come with me and pick it up then?” Buziba said waving his phone from side to side.

Amy looked to her husband, “Do you mind? I’ll only be an hour.”

“No go right ahead.” Jon said with a smile. “Listen Buziba. Although Marissa can’t go to your house, feel free to come over ours whenever you’d like.” Buziba smiled shaking Pastor Jon’s hand. “Alright everyone let’s go.” The pastor announced and everyone headed their separate ways.

Amy entered Buziba’s truck. He rolled up the windows, “Look Miss Amy. 100% tint. No one can see us from the outside. Do you like? I do it only for you.”

Amy rolled her eyes with her arms crossed “well what did you want?”

“Marissa tells me that she’s a virgin.”

“What did you just say?” Amy was enraged

“Sorry! I don’t mean to upset you. But Marissa love me.” With those words Amy began to cry. “Please don’t cry Amy. I not love her. I love you. If you promise to be with me, I don’t do nothing to Marissa.” She felt a bit relieved hearing that.

“Please don’t hurt my daughter. I’ll do anything.” Amy pleaded.

“Trust me. I never hurt her as long as you with me.” Buziba said with a smile. “You belong to me now Amy.” Buziba shuffled around in the backseat of his truck and pulled out a large shopping bag filled to the top with clothes. Most of the refugees had left, but a few stayed behind playing soccer in the parking lot. “These are for you.” He handed her the bag. Amy was shocked at all the provocative clothing inside which included: ripped jeans, tight skirts, low cut tops, swim suits, thongs, bras, and other clothes. Amy laid the bag down next to her feet.

“Thank you,” she said hesitantly.

Buziba scooted closer to her placing his arm around her shoulder. “I’ve always wanted to kiss you.” Amy looked a bit frightened but did not show any signs of resistance. He grabbed her by the neck and forced her lips on his. His breath reeked of fish and even smelled rotten, but Amy continued passionately kissing him. He opened her mouth with his enormously large tongue, wrestling with hers. Amy tried calming herself down, she could barely breathe with his tongue making its way down her throat, and just as she felt like she was suffocating he broke the kiss. “Not bad. I can see your throat has opened a little bit. I’m surprised though. You look like a very sexual woman, yet all your holes are so tight. Close to a virgin for sure.” He mentioned. Buziba unzipped his pants letting his monster python hang. Even though he wasn’t hard, his cock was still a good 7 inches long and almost a fistful in girth. “Show me Amy. Show your love to me.” Amy swiped her bangs over her ear and kneeled down towards his fat cock. When she was close enough, she remembered that awful smell and jerked back a little as her nostrils were filled with his filth. “Sorry Amy. I not shower since that night. I like to feel your juices on me.” She was disgusted, but pressed forward. She gaped her mouth open and took hold of his limp cock. She could already feel his cock pulsating as she laid the head of his cock into her mouth. Amy’s red, puffy lips were wrapped around the head. “Use your tongue too,” he said placing his hand on her ass, and playfully rubbing her pussy and asshole.

She started slowly, only slobbering on the head of the cock, but Buziba grew tired of it and told her to go deeper. Nearly three inches down his shaft and she felt his cock hitting the back of her throat. She gagged but continued, letting some of his cock slide down her throat. Buziba was now fully erect, but Amy was only half way down his cock when she pulled out. “I can’t go any deeper. It just doesn’t fit. I’m sorry.”

He patted her on the head like a child. “Don’t be afraid, just listen to what I say and you will be fine,” He said gesturing for her to try again. She placed her lips on top of his cock and opened wide again. Her jaws were starting to hurt as she was able to blow half of his cock again. He pushed to the back of her throat once more but stopped. “Now calm down. When I start pushing, you need to swallow my cock. Remember to open your throat and don’t panic or your throat will close down and you won’t be able to breathe.” She was nervous but listened to him. He started pushing his cock further in and Amy embraced it fully. She began to swallow and amazingly enough his cock started traveling down her throat. 8 inches in and she could feel his cock throbbing inside her throat. He pulled out giving Amy a moment. “We are almost there. This next one you will be able to take all of it.” Amy was unsure, but was in fact surprised that she was capable of fitting such a monstrous cock inside her throat. He looked at her, “ready?” she nodded opening her mouth. Fitting the first 5 inches of his cock was now regular and easy, he pressed his cock to the back of her throat, knocking for her to open, and she opened her throat swallowing the cock. Just past 8 inches she could started really feeling the size of him, but she pressed on. Down, down, and down until it felt like his cock was inside her stomach. Amy’s face was buried in his pubic hair, and she could now really smell the stench of him. Finally, her bottom lips touched his balls; she had taken all of him in.

Buziba paused for a minute. “Wow you are so tight. We stay like this so your throat gets used to it.” Amy couldn’t respond, but didn’t feel too uncomfortable. “Never mind this takes too long this way. I know faster way.” As he took hold of Amy’s head and started thrusting her head back and forth on his cock. Amy was shocked, not at the fact of how fast and hard he was thrusting her, but how easily his cock slid up and down her throat. She didn’t panic and left her throat open for him to fuck. She could feel him building up and was close to coming. He jerk Amy’s head all the way to him and unleashed his seeds in the deepest part of Amy’s throat. The pressure from the cum made his cock shoot out and sprayed Amy’s face on the way out.

Amy gasped for air, and was choking on his cum. She opened the door and stepped out, leaning over and threw up what seemed like a bucket full of cum. The boys playing soccer all stood still as they watched her hacking up Buziba’s cum. The boys ran up to her patting her on the back, “Are you okay Miss Amy?” Amy looked up confused and saw the group of boys surrounding her. She felt so embarrassed and didn’t know how to respond.

“Yes I’m okay. Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“You have something in your hair Miss Amy.” One boy pointed.

She ran her fingers through her hair and discovered a large goop of cum. “Eat it.” Buziba commanded. The boys looked at Buziba and looked back at Amy, they were confused. She scooped up the cum from her hair and put it into her mouth swallowing it.

“Just yogurt boys” She said smiling as she got into the truck. The boys had no idea what was going on and walked away.

“How does it taste?” He asked.

Although she felt sick, her mood had drastically changed. She even enjoyed herself a little bit. “Good.” She smiled.

Buziba started the truck and pointed to her soaking crotch. “I’ll clean you next.”

****************Chapter 6: Home Again**********************

It was nearly 3 in the morning when Buziba’s truck finally pulled up to Amy’s house. Pastor Jon was waiting staring out the window, he observed the two. The passenger door had opened but no one had come out. He heard laughter as Amy jumped out of the car. She closed the door and walked up the driveway when he honked at her. She walked back to the driver’s window and leaned in. Pastor Jon could barely make it out, but he could see Buziba’s arm around her waist, and nothing more. Amy had stayed in that position for nearly 10 minutes when she finally popped her head out of the window and walked to the house. Jon approached her when she walked in. “Where have you been?” He asked sternly.

“Sorry honey. Dinner ran late and we decided to go shopping.” She lifted many of the bags, including the gift Buziba had given her earlier.

“And what’s with your clothes? They’re all stained.” He questioned her.

“Honey. You know they eat with their hands. It just got a little messy, but don’t worry I cleaned up what I spilled.”

Pastor Jon felt uneasy and not in control. “It’s late and Marissa is still upset. Come to bed.”

“Yes dear.” Amy was a bit angered, which was unusual as she always did as her husband commanded. Pastor Jon slept next to his wife that night, not knowing how Buziba had defiled her so.

The next morning, all of the emotions and adrenalin had passed, and Amy felt like she was back to normal, but when she gripped her jaw, it was still sore. The kids had already left for school and a note was left on the dressing mirror by her husband: “Picking up refugees. Be back soon. Love You.”She put on her spandex workout pants and a sports bra; then she headed to the gym located in her basement. Amy worked out hard to keep her figure. She ran nearly three miles and did a handful of leg workouts to keep her ass from sagging. Her body was extremely tight and she had only the necessary fat. As she was finishing her last squat she heard a rip. She observed herself in the mirror but hadn’t noticed any tears, but after turning around she could see the tear in her pants that ran all the way up her crack. “Oh my,” she said out loud. Maybe her ass was getting larger, was that even possible? More surprising was what she was wearing underneath. It was a zebra striped thong that Buziba had given her, she couldn’t even remember putting it on. She walked upstairs and opened the door to the living room, Buziba was standing right in front of her.

She was shocked, “What are you doing here?” He only smiled and pointed to the backyard. All the refugees had come over to swim again. “What about Pastor Jon?”

“He need to go somewhere. He say you will take care of us.”

“Okay. Well let me get dressed.” Just as she finished her sentence some of the younger kids ran up to her.

“Miss Amy! We so hungry. Please feed us.” They pleaded. But Amy’s pants were ripped, exposing half a naked cheek and her thong showing.

“Just let me get changed and I’ll…”

“No! We need food now!” The kids demanded. All of their bones were exposed, pressing against their skins. How could she refuse the children?

“Alright come to the kitchen,” Amy put on apron trying to cover herself as much as she could, but in reality it was no use. Her ass was far too large to conceal and all the children noticed.

One of the boys whispered to another in their native language, “Is that how all woman dress in America?”

Another responded, “I don’t know, but she sure does have a nice ass. How do you think she keeps it so tight?”

“Probably lots of sex.” Another responded as the boys laughed. She could feel their eyes on her and knew that they were speaking of her. “I would love to touch that ass.”

“Let’s make her come to the pool and then we can accidently touch her.” They all agreed and cheered. Amy didn’t have a clue what was going on. After finishing cooking, she walked to her room to change.

“Miss Amy. Put on the swimming suit I bought for you and come outside.” Buziba commanded. It was alright since her husband was out, and she was in no position to refuse her Master’s orders. She sorted through the bag of clothes and came to find the bikini. It was a small thing, had three triangles, two for her nipples and one for her pussy, in the back the only thing covering her up was the string that ran up her crack which was nearly invisible due to the massive size of her ass. She sighed and put the bikini on accepting her fate as a servant of Buziba.

As she walked to the backyard she covered herself with a towel and sat on one of the beach chairs. Buziba approached her, “Your skin is so beautiful. We don’t want it to be burned. Let me put on some lotion for you.” He said. She looked at him unsurely but laid face down on the chair with the towel still on. Buziba worked his hands all over her body, covering her shoulders, arms, and legs extremely quickly. “I need to move the towel a little is it okay Miss Amy?” she pretended that she dozed off as he began reveling her body. At first, many of the boys were too occupied with swimming. Buziba laid the towel down and squeezed the lotion all over her back. He rubbed the lotion all over her back, even Amy had to admit that his gigantic hands felt good as he massaged her. Amy was laying down on the far left side of the pool and Buziba’s large frame covered up any suspicious activity that could have been seen. He worked his way down to her ass where he spat on and began playing with. Mushing her ass cheeks together, he played with them roughly. Then he started teasing her asshole a bit just circling the rim of the entrance while sticking a finger inside her pussy. Amy couldn’t help but let out a quiet moan.

“Please not now.” She said, reminding Buziba of the young boys around them.

“They not see us. Just relax.” He responded. This time he squeezed a different type of lotion into her ass crack. It wasn’t lotion that’s for sure, Amy could tell it was a lubricant. He began gently poking into her ass as he continued fingering her pussy. She continued letting out moans as her breathing got heavier. He lifted her ass into the air with her face and leg still down, he shoved his middle and ring finger into her pussy gripping her clit with this thumb. Her moans were becoming unstable as she began to fade into ecstasy. She unknowingly began to hump his hand until she came all over his hands. She twitched as fluids from within came out in waves. He cupped the cum and drank it all in front of her. “Thank you. I was getting thirsty. It’s always surprising to see how much cum can come out of you.” He said laughing.

Just as Buziba got up and walked away, Pastor Jon peered in from the side of the house. “How’s everyone doing?” He asked.

“Good!” everyone responded. He scouted the area and spotted Amy.

She was so disoriented from just a few minutes ago that she stood up displaying her body wrapped in thin strings. “Hi honey.” She weakly said, unbalanced as she walked towards him. Pastor Jon was shocked at his wife’s swimsuit. “Welcome home again.”

kaidman
08-21-2012, 03:44 PM
hehe quite a good series you got Rocket

ROCKETSPEEDFISH
08-23-2012, 05:04 PM
Chapter 7: Moving In

Pastor Jon began feeling a little uneasy seeing his wife dressed in such a lewd swimsuit. “I just want you to know that I felt uncomfortable about what you were wearing yesterday.”

“What was I wearing?” Amy wasn’t sure nor did she really care what her husband was talking about. Her mind was a bit preoccupied.

“The swimsuit. Honey,” he was a little annoyed.

“Sweety, that was because one of the boys bought it for me. You know how much they struggle financially and for them to buy something like that for me. Well it’d a slap across their face if I didn’t wear it. Why are you stressing over this?”

“I just feel like… Well I don’t know what I feel, but it just doesn’t seem right.”

“It’s not like I’ll be wearing it again, it was a onetime thing. You know I only love you right?” she said hugging her husband.

“Yes. I love you too dear.” He said frigidly.

“Speaking of which. Buziba’s parents went back to their country and his apartment is being repainted, the entire complex. So he’ll have nowhere to go for the next week. Do you mind if he stays in our guest bedroom?” She put her husband in a tough spot, to be honest he was starting to think that something was going on between Buziba and his family, but what choice did the Pastor have?

“Yes. That should be fine. What did we buy this enormous house for anyway?” Pastor Jon was struggling within himself. On one side he always loved helping the refugee kids, supporting them in any way possible, but now that one of them was moving in he felt at risk, a twist in his gut.

“Great!” Amy was ecstatic. She pulled out her cell phone and called Buziba. Pastor Jon could hear her conversing with the young man, and noticed a different type of smile from her. A smile he had never seen before, was Buziba that important to her? Awkwardly enough he felt a little relieved seeing that at least his wife was happy.

The next day Buziba pulled up into the Pastor’s driveway early in the morning. The honk woke the Pastor as he glared out the window. “Well it looks like he’s here.” Pastor Jon said, before noticing Amy was not in bed. He heard the front door open and close as he stared out the window once again. It was Amy, she was wearing denim short shorts and a tank top that made her body look extremely suggestive, and she was also carrying a duffle bag. As she entered his truck they pulled out and drove away. The Pastor fell back to sleep trying to rest any doubts he had.

The Pastor woke up around noon and noticed his wife, nor Buziba, was home. He dragged himself out of bed and headed toward the restroom when he noticed the bikini hanging from the dresser. He approached the bikini and noticed a stain, just like the stains her blouse from that night. Although Pastor Jon never went through Amy’s dresser before, curiosity peaked his interest as he opened the drawer. His wife’s dresser was filled with unfamiliar clothes that looked like they had been through the shredder. He observed various types of clothes wondering if his wife had always kept them in there. Pastor Jon was certain of one thing, he had never seen his wife in any of these clothes. He felt a little sick and called his wife.

She picked up but there was no response, “Amy? Can you hear me? Are you there?”

“Yes.” She paused a while, “Honey.” Another pause, “did you need something?”

“I was just wondering when you were coming home.”

“Huh? What?” she sounded disoriented. “Hold on a sec.” she said grunting. Pastor Jon waited anxiously as the phone went silent. Amy’s breathing was heavy. “What was it that you were saying?”

“Where are you?”

She grunted again, “with Buziba. At apartment.” Her sentences were being cut and there were strong accents on the end of each word. “Sorry…. Got…. To…. Go….” Pastor Jon could hear a man laughing just before she ended the call.

He couldn’t handle it anymore. Pastor Jon had never felt so unsure and sickened in his life before. He grabbed the keys to his car and headed to the church. There he would find his peace, love, and forgiveness.

Pastor Jon had spent the entire evening at church praying. Evidently he felt much better and almost all of his doubts were flushed away by the grace of god. It was nearing 10 p.m. and noticed that Amy was still not home. He went inside, put his kids to sleep, and waited in the living room peering out the window waiting for his wife.

It wasn’t until midnight when Buziba’s truck pulled into their driveway. Amy laughed loudly as she got out the car with him. They approached the door, Buziba’s arm was wrapped around Amy’s waist, when the pastor opened it. “Welcome home guys.” He said with a smile.

It was like he wasn’t even there as they pushed through and walked upstairs. “Come on honey (referring to Buziba), I’ll show you your room.” Amy said while they marched up the stairs together. She turned back and said “Oh, can you grab his bags and boxes from the truck sweety? Thank you.”

It poked Pastor Jon, but he decided to stay strong, “Yes of course.” Pastor Jon went back to the truck and tried opening the door, but it was locked. The windows were barely cracked open but he could smell an odor seeping through the window. It reeked of sex and bodily fluids, ‘that boy is going to need a shower,’ he thought to himself noticing that all his luggage was in the back of the truck. Pastor Jon spent half an hour struggling to get Buziba’s entire luggage into the house.

Pastor Jon, soaked in sweat, walked up to his room to take a shower. As he stepped out of his shower he noticed Amy with yet another new outfit. A light nylon robe that was see-through, underneath she wore a snow white bra and panties that wrapped around her perfect bottom. He was far too exhausted to critique her wardrobe so he kissed her on the head saying that she was beautiful and went straight to bed.

He woke up sweating. Looking to the clock on his left it was almost 4 in the morning and his wife was missing yet again. He went downstairs to the kitchen to get a glass of water when he heard the shower running. It was at the very end of the hall where Buziba was staying. He approached the door and tried listening through it. All he could make out was the shower. The pastor was relieved that the smelly young man finally decided to get cleaned up, but something else picked at his brain, his missing wife. He gently turned the doorknob but it stopped halfway as it was locked. Damn it he thought. He walked back upstairs to his room and waited on his bed. Jon unable to sleep waited laying down motionless when he wife finally peered in.

“Oh I’m sorry. Did I wake you?” She asked tiptoeing to bed. Her hair was wet and her body was red all over. She laid next to him putting her arm across his chest.

“Where were you.” He asked.

“I couldn’t sleep so I was working out downstairs.” It was a plausible suggestion since he had forgotten to check his basement, not that he ever worked out anyway. “After I was done, I needed to clean up but didn’t want to wake you. So I used Buziba’s shower instead.”

“He wasn’t sleeping either?”

“You know how much he misses his parents. The poor boy can’t sleep.” Pastor Jon took into consideration that everything his wife was telling him was the truth, but one thing kept making him ask the question “what were you really doing?” it was the fact that she was still dressed in her underwear and night gown. Again he let the idea slip over his head and ignored it dozing off once more. “I love you.” She kissed him on the head.

Chapter 8: Tension Rises

Pastor Jon woke up late again the next morning, and once again his wife was missing. He ran downstairs quickly and directly down the hall to Buziba’s room, he swung open the door but saw that the room was empty. He then ran back down the hall and to the basement. He could hear moaning and grunting coming from downstairs as he slowly crept down the stairs. It was undoubtedly both his wife and Buziba, they were moaning and grunting. “Ahh!” his wife moaned as he reached the bottom of the stairs. Buziba was standing right behind Amy, holding her hips securely, they were on the squat rack working out. The pastor was extremely relieved.

“Hey you guys.” Amy and Buziba turned around. Buziba waved excited.

“Hey honey. Buziba was just helping me with some squats.”

“I see that.” Pastor Jon looked at Buziba’s mammoth size. Although they were nearly the same in weight, Buziba was much more lean and taller. “So you lift some weights huh Buziba?” He asked.

“Only a little,” he modestly said. The pastor headed toward the bench press and put on two 45lb plates on each side. “Think you can handle this?” the pastor challenged the young man, truth was the pastor also used to lift in his youth. Jon laid on the bench and gripped the bar with both hands, he let out a quick three breaths before he lifted the 225 lb bar. He struggled a little trying to get the bar off, but was able to dip the bar just above the chest and pushed the bar back to the holders. “Not bad for an old man huh?”

Buziba smiled and approached the bench. He picked up another 45lb plate and added it to both sides, looked back at Amy who was watching carefully, then added two more 45lb plates to both sides making it a total of 495lbs. Buziba laid on the bench, placed his grip and lifted the bar with ease. Both the Pastor and his wife were amazed, he didn’t stop there, he continued working the bar up and down on his chest without breaking a sweat. Finally at 15 repetitions he stopped and put the bar down. “Just a little,” he smiled and walked back toward Amy. The Pastor was amazed at his strength, but was a bit upset that he had been shown up.

“Back in the day, this was nothing.” The pastor said laying back down on the bench.

“Honey don’t!” Amy said.

“Oh no, I used to do double this.” The Pastor lied. He gripped the bar as hard as he could, trying desperately to get it off it’s stand. His face turned red as he pushed the bar an inch off the holders. His arms began to shake before his strength was completely drained. He dropped the bar on his chest as Amy and Buziba rushed to him. Buziba picked the bar off him with ease, and luckily, pastor Jon was not harmed. “Well you two keep up the good work. I think I need to lay down.” The pastor said holding his chest and walked upstairs.

“See I told you. Black man stronger than white man.” Amy looked a bit concerned for her husband. She looked down in disappointment as Buziba held his head high boasting his strength. “You have a strong master.” He said pressing her chin up with his finger. He kissed her deeply as Amy embraced him. He gripped her huge spandex ass hard making Amy moan. Shoving his tongue down her throat he ripped open her pants shoving his fingers inside of her pussy. She was drenched.

“Haven’t you had enough of this old hag’s body?” Amy asked as he went down on her licking every inch with his sizable tongue. She moaned again and again.

“I could eat you all day.” He said turning her around and pushing her against the bench press. He whipped out his massive, purple cock begging for a release and penetrated his mistress, showing no sympathy to the already swollen pussy.

Why? Why did she still feel so hot even after they had just had sex. She was wondering why her body only yearned for more every time Buziba looked at her. She was always hot and wet, she could feel her body forming to Buziba’s penis. There was no more pain for her, she only felt pleasure as she screamed and moaned for more. The gentle giant was no more, Amy had just been initiated as his slave and there was no reason to be soft on her anymore. Buziba grabbed her throat pressing her against the wall, making a sound equal to the impact. He shoved his cock deep into her, piercing the back of her womb. Amy’s eyes rolled back as her first orgasm overtook her. Possessed by his cock, she hugged him tightly digging her fingers into his back. This only egged him on more as he began thrusting harder and faster. The fluids from her first orgasm made it easier to penetrate her.

“Too soft. I don’t like.” Buziba said turning Amy around and spreading her ass. She knew what was coming, but had no intention of stopping him. His cocked was drenched in her creamy white cum as he shoved his cock into her ass. It was the first time that anyone had penetrated her ass and she couldn’t believe it. Pleasure and pain overwhelmed her, she let out screams but was flushed with a tightness that made it hard for her to breathe.

“Haaaaaa” she could no longer hold her muscles together, her body was completely numb as the second orgasm drowned her. Amy laid motionless on the ground with her ass in the air.

Buziba laughed. “This always happens. Why you so weak white woman? Usually, I stop when you are done, but today I have to finish at least once.” He said. He carried Amy to one of the yoga mats and laid her down on her back. “I’ll make you go crazy today.” He lifted both her legs by her ankles and held them together. Her swollen pussy was puffy as he spat on it. Amy was still trying to recover from the last orgasm.

“Wait…” she said out of breath.

“Hahhahahaha. Fat pig like your husband.” He said pressing his penis inside her.

“mmmmmmmmmm.” She moaned as he pressed his penis inside her. She could really feel every inch of his penis pressing against the walls of her pussy, sculpting them to take form of his size. Truth was Amy was holding on as much as she could, if she let go, she could cum every time he entered her. With the last bit of strength leaving her body, Amy laid down and accepted her faith.

ROCKETSPEEDFISH
08-25-2012, 02:00 PM
Next Chapter: Goodbye!

The rest of the week was filled with slamming, moaning, sweating, loving, and lust. Buziba would be grabbing at Amy every chance he got. These incidents weren’t limited to when they were alone, anytime pastor Jon would turn his back to them, Buziba would be grabbing Amy somewhere somehow. Amy felt extremely uncomfortable when he did this, but even she had to admit that the chance of being caught excited her.

Pastor Jon had noticed his wife regularly wearing yoga pants, what he didn’t know was that there was a cut in her pants just under her soaking pussy. It was unnoticeable when she was walking, but Buziba would grip her there, shoving his fingers inside of her.

Even Buziba knew he was pushing the envelope when the Pastor had caught them awkwardly close in the hot tub late at night. Pastor Jon could only see the back of their heads, but they were sitting next to each other. Amy’s head was laid back and it jerked every so often. She raised up high, then sunk into the hot tub. Buziba lifted her up and sat her on his lap. Pastor Jon could see his wife moving up and down as she squealed in glee. After they had continued for about ten minutes she finally got off of him. They were both in the pool looking for something. Amy had found what she was looking for and looked like she was tying something around her waist. There was a door that led from Buziba’s room to the backyard and Amy headed toward it, but pastor Jon stood waiting for Buziba. As Buziba stood from the hot tub pastor Jon’s jaw dropped. He was naked, and his monster cock was dangling, it looked like a 2x4, dangerous.

As Amy exited the room her husband was waiting for her in the living room. “Did Buziba need something?”

Amy was taken by surprise, “What? No.”

“Then why were you in his room?”

“He’s just lonely that’s all…”

“You’re lying Amy. You two have been spending way too much time together.”

“Time? You mean the time you spend with me?” Amy was a little pissed off. It was true that Pastor Jon had the tendency to neglect his wife. “Where have you been the last 15 years of my life Jon? And now that I’m spending time with a boy that desperately needs our help, you criticize me for it?” Even she was surprised with the words coming from her mouth.

Pastor Jon didn’t know what to say, “I’m sorry you feel that way. I never knew.”

“How could you know? You’re always too busy with your own damn stuff that you don’t take the time to check up on your family. When’s the last time you took your daughter out, or even talked to her for that matter.” Her defenses grew as she ranted on. “Honestly Jon, I’m just sick of it. I don’t think I would feel the way I do unless I had a reason.”

“What are you saying Amy? You want a divorce or something?”

“No but I want you to care, and at least try to be in this family.” Amy was nearly at tears. “I can’t stay here tonight I’m sorry.” She walked back towards Buziba’s room and closed the door behind her. Pastor Jon was speechless and sat in silence in his own thoughts.

About fifteen minutes later Amy came out with Buziba fully dressed. Amy walked silently as her high heels clicked, echoing throughout the empty house. She walked outside the door and into Buziba’s truck where she waited. Buziba stopped at Pastor Jon. “She’s upset yes?” he asked, but there was no response from Pastor Jon. “She tells me that she is very sad.” He lied. “Maybe you guys go on vacation together alone?” It raised pastor Jon’s eyebrow. He thought that wasn’t a bad idea at all. “you know get romantic again. Find your love.” Buziba said passionately.

“I might just do that. Thanks son.” Buziba left the house and got into his truck.

Inside Amy was in tears. “I don’t know why I’m like this. I’ve never been angry at my husband.”

“Maybe your heart tell truth now.” They drove for about an hour before they finally pulled up to an old beaten down restaurant. “Come Amy.” She wasn’t sure what to think of the place as she followed her master. It was a cozy little restaurant with a fire place and small tables. The food was all Middle Eastern as Buziba talked to the waiter in his own language ordering for Amy. Amy couldn’t believe her eyes when they brought out plate after plate of delicious, colorful looking food. The aroma of all the food had almost let her forget about her fight with her husband.

After feasting, Amy and Buziba sat motionless too full to move. Amy got a text message. “Family vacation?” it read from her husband. Amy smiled. “Who texted you?” he asked.

“My husband. He wants to go on vacation, but I already know that you’ll want to keep me here.” She said putting her phone on the table.

“Go” he said.

“What?” Amy couldn’t believe her ears.

“Go have fun.”

“Really? Thank you so much!” Amy felt as if she had been temporarily released from her life long sentence. She got up and hugged Buziba kissing him on the cheek. “You are a sweet boy after all.”

“Actually Amy, we should talk.”

“Huh about what?”

“I don’t want to break your family apart anymore. Let’s end it here. Tonight.” He said looking remorseful.

“I don’t understand?”

“Don’t worry about your daughter. I’m not going to touch her. In fact I’m leaving.” He pulled out a cigarette and placed it in his mouth. “I want to thank you for being with me during the time we had. I was really happy.”

Amy still didn’t understand the situation, but she could feel sincerity in his voice. “I was happy too.” She said. They both got back into the car as they headed back to the house.

As they were pulling into the neighborhood Buziba stopped just a street short of their house. “I do want one more thing before I leave though.” He said turning off the car and all the lights. Amy knew what was about to happen, but for once she was ready to embrace him, not out of spite or because she had to, but because she wanted to. He grabbed her hard, pressing his mouth into hers. He unloaded gallons of saliva down her throat as they kissed lovingly. Her body had never been hotter as Buziba unzipped his pants. Grabbing Amy by the hair he rammed his cock into her throat, she gagged. Coughing and choking she didn’t hesitate for a second as she took the entire length of his cock. Glurp glurp slurp slurp, she continued sucking on his cock feeling herself get excited as well. She could feel his balls start to tense up as he rammed his cock down even further. She held on tightly as she swallowed every single last drop of his black cum.

Amy turned around bending over while taking her pants off. She could feel Buziba teasing her with his cock as her rubbed it all over her pussy and asshole. Slowly juices from her pussy started leaking all over the car seat as he continued teasing her. “Give it to me. Please.” She begged. He slipped half of his cock’s head in and slipped it out. “Fuck she yelled.” She tried grabbing his cock but he pulled away. “I need it now. Please.” He came in again, but slipped it out after half an inch. Amy was going crazy, “don’t fuck around! Fuck me! Fuck me like the whore that I am. Please, I’m begging you. Tonight is the last night I’ll get to spend with your beautiful master cock.” He slapped her pussy with his dick continuously only making Amy wetter and hotter for him. She was soaked in sweat waiting in anticipation. Then she heard it.

Buziba had zipped his pants up and began to drive home. Amy sat back down breathless. “What the fuck? You don’t want to fuck me anymore?” Buziba only pointed to the clock, it read 12:01. “So what? It’s midnight.”

“I told you yesterday that it would be our last night together. When I said it, I meant it. I will no longer continue this destructive relationship.” They parked in her driveway. Amy was so frustrated, she needed his cock so badly. “Get out.” He said coldly.

Amy got out of the car furious, flipping him off. “Fucking asshole.” She said going inside. Buziba only laughed as he watched her walk inside the house. Ten minutes had passed and Amy had been waiting in his bedroom when she got a text message. ‘Goodbye,’ is all the was sent by Buziba. Amy knew then that he was really leaving. Her master had finally set her free. Amy was sad, confused, distressed, frustrated sexually and emotionally, as she dragged her feet into bed with her husband.

“Amy. I hope you can forgive me, but we’ll leave tomorrow afternoon. I promise things will get better.” She had completely forgotten about her fight with her husband and only nodded. Buziba had already poisoned her mind as she cried for him silently.

To be continued…

*Writers note: Some of you may have noticed Buziba's sudden change in English. Reason for that is, I was too lazy to write it in a forign butchered accent. Sorry, hope you guys will understand.

Next Chapter: Florida

ROCKETSPEEDFISH
09-03-2012, 11:22 PM
Pastor woke up feeling a wet sensation underneath him. He jumped out of bed and pulled back the covers, the entire bed had been soaked. Was it him or his wife? He wondered. He woke up Amy. “Get up honey.”

Amy woke up and felt it to. She hopped out of bed seeing that the source had come from her side of the bed. She had spent the entire night dreaming of Buziba pounding away her pussy. Jon felt awkward, so he rolled up the sheets and carried them outside. “You should get packing honey. We’re leaving in a few hours.” Amy took her time getting into the shower, her body was hot and yearned for cock. As she entered the shower she stuck her fingers inside herself longing for a man. She thought she was nearly depleted but the fluids wouldn’t stop leaking out of her. She licked her fingers wondering where he was. What he was doing. If he had found another woman.

All the things were packed and the family headed out to their vacation destination: Florida. Amy was depressed to say the least, she had packed many things, things that reminded her of Buziba. No matter how hard she tried, she just could not shake him.
As they stepped out of the airport and into their taxi, Amy was completely silent all the way to the hotel. It was awkward for everyone, but she was drowning in her sorrows. As they arrived, Jon told the kids to order whatever they’d like and that they could start by going down to the pool. The kids cheered and rushed to get changed. “You’ve been lookin’ down all the way here. I thought this would make you happy.” He patted her shoulder. “Is it still me? Tell me what I can do to help.”

Amy hadn’t even noticed him talking; she only stared out the window, hoping that she would see Buziba. “I think I’ll go down with the kids.” Amy got up and changed into her bikini. She looked herself up and down before leaving, The thong laced bikini was seeped into her ass crack, and the top wasn’t holding anything in place, only gently resting on her nipples. She came out of the bathroom and called the kids. When Jon saw what she was wearing he was shocked.

“Can we have a word Honey?”

Amy rolled her eyes, “yes?” Jon didn’t want to piss her off more than she already was.

“Love you.” He said kissing her on the head. She looked at him with empty eyes then walked away with the kids.

Down at the pool all the men’s, and even some women’s, heads turned as Amy walked in. Men that were old, young, fat, skinny, muscular, and everything in-between wanted a piece of her. Amy laid her towel down on one of the beach chairs then laid face down on it. A crowd gathered around her as they asked her if she needed anything. She controlled the hearts of the men by simply exposing her body. Pastor Jon looked out the window onto the pool area but could not see anything. He only saw a group of men standing under an umbrella and his kids safely playing in the pool. “Maybe she went to get some drinks for them,” he thought to himself as he lay back down.

“Did you need some lotion ma’am?” One fellow asked, as the other men were hypnotized by her body, shamelessly inspecting every inch of her. She was perfection in many of the men’s eyes. Amy didn’t reply, she didn’t even feel pressured by the large group, instead she thought back to when Buziba had given a special lotion massage of his own. She smiled wishing to return to those days, and then she began feeling hot again. Her sexual desires had suddenly reviled themselves once again.

“Yes please.” She said modestly. The men cheered as they splattered bottles of lotion on her one after the other. Anyone that could get a hand on her body did so, they worked her skin up and down. Moans would escape her lips as they rubbed vigorously against her. One man had already begun pulling the strings to her bikini and taking them off. He shoved his finger into her awaiting moist pussy as she sighed in relief. She came instantly lying on the chair. Her mind had gone blank again as the men continued violating her. Not far her children were playing in the pool oblivious to where their mother had gone. Amy’s body shook as the man continued fingering her, yearning for more of her pussy juice. Her head was jerking up and down as she came down from one orgasm and into another.

A bigger man grabbed her by the waist and threw her over his shoulder. The other men were mad, but the bigger gentleman told them to follow. He brought her to the men’s shower room. They pulled off their trunks and started masturbating vigorously. Amy hunched down on her knees put her fingers in her mouth. They looked so delicious as she mumbled “I want it. I want your cocks in my mouth.” A man paced himself in front of her, grabbed her by the hair, and shoved his penis down her mouth. The stench of a man threw her back into ecstasy. She was gobbling the cock down as saliva ran over the dick and down her tits. The man was aggressive with her, now fully fucking her face. Her head would bob in and out hitting the shower tiles in the back. He pulled out as he exploded all over Amy’s face.

Amy was out of breath and covered with jizz when a man shouted, “I can’t take this shit no mo’” he grabbed her by the hips and knocked her over as Amy caught herself while positioned on her knees and palms. He jammed his cock into her cunt as Amy moaned. “Look at this fuckin’ ass man.” He grabbed her ass slapping it with emotion. Amy’s ass jiggled and bounced up and down responding to the hits. She giggled a bit as she started shaking her ass. “What the fuck? This white girl knows how to move her ass too? Damn better than the ones in the music videos.” The men behind him hollered as she continued dancing on his dick.

Another man approached her holding her nose shut. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, as he too moved inside her mouth. Amy’s heart began to pound as her breath shortened. She could feel the adrenaline building from the lack of oxygen. He released his cock from her mouth still holding onto her nose. She let out a big breath inhaling as deeply as she could begging, “more.” He fucked her throat as Amy became light headed, but she had been trained better not to pass out. She could feel the man from behind begin to tense up as he squeezed tightly onto her. Coming inside he wiped his sweat to the side. Amy grunted and pushed the cum out of her pussy.

Just as the cum was pouring out of her a man slid underneath her and shoved the cum and his cock into her. Another man right behind him, tagged in and rubbed his dick around her asshole. “Let’s see how she fits over here,” he said pushing his cock inside of her. “Holy shit, she’s fucking wet inside here too! What a whore.” He said smiling. Amy’s ass was red from the slaps and her face was turning red from the lack of breath. The man underneath her grabbed her tits, pinching her nipples. Amy loved the sensation and had an orgasm. As her body shut down for a minute begging for a break, the three men working on her continued. The two cocks in her ass and pussy worked in concert; as one went in, the other pulled out, it was driving her crazy. She could begin to feel her brain melting as all reason dissolved. Amy was now resting on top of the man below her, all her strength had given out. One man from the group that was standing by masturbating, pulled Amy’s head up by her hair. “Here ya go.” He said pouring his cum inside her mouth. He could see that she wasn’t very alive so he grabbed her by the throat closing her mouth and nose. “Swallow it you dirty bitch.” She looked at him fiercely, as her eyes begged for air. She swallowed the load as he let go. “haha she actually swallowed it.” The other men were in awe, “no way. Here swallow mine too.” A younger man said pulling up to her. “Fuck swallowing, I want her to wear mine.” The man said spraying his cum on her face and into her hair. Amy was drenched in sweat and cum as the two fucking her ass and pussy finished up, giving her a nice cream pie.

The kids had finished swimming and headed back to the hotel room. As they entered Pastor Jon noticed his missing wife, “Where’s mom?” he asked.

“Dunno. I think she left a long time ago.” Marissa said. Pastor Jon remembered back to how Amy was acting and didn’t think too much of it, thinking she was just letting off some steam. Back at the bathroom Amy continued being fucked, gagged, and cummed inside and all over her as she laughed maniacally all through the night.

Amy didn’t arrive back at the hotel until the next morning. Her hair was tossed and frizzled and she was still wearing her swimming suit. Pastor Jon heard her enter and woke up, “Amy where were you? What happened?” Amy only smiled as she sat down and took her swimsuit off. She headed to the shower feeling satisfied, and afterwards she headed to bed without saying a word.

When Amy woke up she saw her husband and kids at the dining table; they looked so happy and Amy felt that she could finally appreciate them. All the lust that had been building inside of her body was finally gone. She felt normal, and for once she thought she felt truly happy. Disregarding what happened last night, she joined her family as they embraced her with open arms. They spent the rest of the vacation together as a family. Pastor Jon had saw that his wife had changed, again, and thought that he had finally done things right. They were mutually happy and the vacation had worked as planned. They flew back home as one reunited family. Surely, nothing could go wrong now, could it?

Next Chapter: Something’s Wrong

After the vacation, things had settled down as they moved back into routine. It’s not that Amy ever minded the routine life that she did, but for some reason she felt like something was off. Every time she went to church she would look around for Buziba, but week after week she would not see him there. Why was she looking for him in the first place? Hadn’t she gotten over him? When had she fallen for him? She didn’t know the answers, but knew deep inside her heart something moved her.

She couldn’t take it anymore and approached the group of boys that associated themselves with Buziba. “Hey boys.”

“Hi Miss Amy.” They said happily.

“Would you boys happen to know where Buziba is?”

One of the boys snickered, trying to contain his laughter. “Shh,” another one said. “We’re not supposed to tell you anything Miss Amy. Buziba said not to.”

Amy was disappointed, maybe he was really gone.

“But he did tell us that you would ask us and told us to tell you this word, ‘wait’” Amy’s heart raced as her hopes shot up. He hadn’t left her after all.

Amy smiled thanking the boys. Suddenly a conflict arose within, why was she happy? She was betraying her husband by giving her body to another man. She felt sick and disgusted with herself. No, she could not be with Buziba any more, anything that would happen in the future was absolutely unacceptable, their relationship could no longer continue as mentors, friends, or lovers. Amy had put to rest the feelings she had for him within her heart as she headed home.

When she entered her house she noticed a package lying on the floor. “What’s this?” she asked out loud.

“Dunno mom, it’s for you.” One of her kids said.

She went up to her room, locking the doors, and opened the box. There was a slick black dress with a matching collar, and tights, the package even included its underwear, all black. There was a letter hidden in-between the fabric as she read it. “I’ll be waiting.” An address was listed after that. She knew it was Buziba, and closed the box. Amy was nervous and didn’t know what to do. Her body yearned for his attention, but her heart resisted as it was loyal to her husband.

She was on edge for the rest of the day as her awareness was heightened she felt ever so guilty staying home. After contemplating the matter for hours, she finally grabbed the box and ran to her car. As Pastor Jon pulled into the neighborhood he saw Amy zooming out, speeding through the stop sign, ‘what the hell?’ was all he could think. He tried calling her but her phone was shut off.

Amy raced to her master’s house, but it was okay, she justified herself for seeing him, she was simply going there to convince him to come back to church. Yes, that’s all she was going to say, and afterwards she would leave; simple as that. She could feel her pulse beating through her skin, her head pounding with anticipation, and her body hot no matter how hard the air conditioning blew on her. She looked in the mirror, making sure she would be presentable. Her hair was tied up in a beautiful fashion with voluptuous curls hanging from the sides. The collar was fitted tightly around her neck as she gulped, the dress was strapless and hugged her chest tightly, pushing her girls further out than she would’ve expected. The dress draped over her legs, but there was a slit on the right side of the dress that ran all the way up to her hip, and when she pulled the dress to the side, the sexy lingerie fishnet stockings rose just past her knees, and finally she would wear a black latex heel that gave her an extra 5 inches.

The house was in a decent neighborhood not too far from her house. Is this where he had moved to? Why did he make it seem like he was leaving the country? She didn’t understand anything, but felt entitled to answers. She parked in his driveway and walked up to his door. She rang the doorbell and waited impatiently. She could hear the footsteps from inside the house approaching the door, as the door opened there he was. Buziba was all dressed up in a tux, with a fine posture and enormous muscles, he looked like he cleaned up, Amy could tell he had changed in the two months she hadn’t seen him. He did not talk to her; he only left the door open as he walked back into the house.

Amy followed him inside, the house was flourished with the most modern furniture and design, hardwood floors and a spiral case stairwell that led up to the second level. The house looked beautiful as Amy slowly walked towards the kitchen where her master waited. She smiled at him, but Buziba looked angry. He sat down on a chair and looked up at her, “You’re late.”

“I’m so glad to see--” He stood up and fiercely slapped her across the face, making her fall backwards. She knelt on the floor grabbing her face. The pain was unreal, as it felt like thousands of bees had just stung her.

“If I tell you to come. You come. When did my slave turn into a disrespectful whore.” Tears had started form on the sides of her eyes. She couldn’t look at him in the eye. “Do you hear me?” Amy nodded up and down. He pulled her up by the hair as Amy screamed in pain, “I said, DO YOU HEAR ME?” he yelled slapping her to the floor once again.

Amy yelled out in pain “YES!” she cried uncontrollably, this was the first time she was hit by a man. Shock combined with pain made her fear him.

Buziba had made his point and put Amy into her place. “Clean yourself up. We have places to go.”

Khaos
09-06-2012, 06:55 PM
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!

-Khaos

Zakmonster
09-08-2012, 12:11 AM
This is fantastic. Please continue this story.

ROCKETSPEEDFISH
09-10-2012, 09:57 AM
A fully tinted black SUV limo pulled up to his driveway. Amy followed Buziba as he went inside the SUV. As soon as she got in he grabbed her by the breast and cupped her cunt. Amy was already on the fence about to cum, when he started to finger her ferociously. As she climaxed he shoved his fat tongue down her throat; Amy had sincerely missed the passionate kisses they shared and swallowed his saliva as it came down. Amy couldn’t think of reasons why she should stop, for now, all she wanted to do was fulfill her body’s desires. She wanted cock. He grabbed Amy by her burnet curls and dragged her to the car’s floor. On her knees she waited like a dog for her cock. Her tongue hanging out of her mouth as saliva ran down her face and over onto her dress. She pants in anticipation, this made Buziba laugh. He shoved his fingers in her mouth, grabbing her tongue. She gladly accepted and played with his fingers, licking them and sucking them. He pulled out a leather collar from his pocket, “you must’ve really wanted me. Look at your lewd face. Tell me what you want.”

Amy felt ashamed but continued anyway, “Your cock, I want it!” she said happily shaking her ass from side to side and panting like a dog.

He laughed even louder, “hahaha, alright. If you want to become my bitch, put this collar on, for your master.”

She observed it for a second then put it on. The collar was a thin, black leather strap that had the phrase ‘property of Buziba,’ stitched on it. Amy had done what her master requested and now eagerly awaited her reward. She knelt in front of him as he placed his dick on her face. Amy didn’t know where they were going, but she didn’t care, as long as she had her master and his cock, she would be the happiest woman in the world.

Next Chapter: Home Coming

Amy kept on sucking on her master’s cock as the car came to a stop, then rolled slowly along. Buziba rolled the window down just enough to conceal Amy. “Hey Marissa,” Buziba said out the window. Amy stopped and coughed, what was her daughter doing near his car. Buziba grabbed Amy by the head and forced her back down. “What’s wrong baby? Why aren’t you talking to me?”

Marissa was silent and continued walking. “You’re an asshole! You’re always so close to my mom, it’s weird you freak.” She said stomping away. The limo caught up to her again.

“You don’t even have a date do you?”

Marissa resembled her mother in every way, maybe a bit shorter and a bit lighter, well she was definitely tighter, and her 36DD’s were unnaturally perky, her ass was nowhere near the size of her mother’s, but it was firm and round. “I got Chad, so fuck off.” Chad was the high school quarterback adored by teachers and his peers; the school idol. Of course with a body like Marissa’s it was easy to get anyone she wanted, but who she truly yearned for was Buziba; like mother like daughter.

“Well I’ll see you at school then.” Buziba said, as he commanded the driver to continue. ‘School?’ Amy thought, ‘oh shit,’ it was homecoming dance tonight and Amy had completely forgotten. Buziba looked into Amy’s eyes smiling as she realized where he was taking her. “Don’t worry, it’s a masquerade. No one will know who you are.” Amy got wet just thinking about it.

As they entered the school together, all the attention shifted from Marissa to Amy. “Holy shit, no way that girl goes to our school. I would’ve noticed her on the first day.” A boy whispered to his friend. “Dude that’s gotta be a fucking milf. Look at the size of her tits and ass. I mean Marissa has a nice fuckin body, but it’s nowhere near the maturity of this lady. Goddamn look at that fucking big ass.” All the girls were dressed to impress, but none of the boys were paying attention, for they could not get enough of Amy’s body. All the eyes fixated on Amy’s body, weakened her making her horny.

“So how do you like it? All these young cocks wanting to penetrate you.” Buziba whispered in her ear. She felt warm everywhere and could feel her body responding to the attention. A group of strongly built boys approached Buziba.

“Hey you fucking geek, look what you brought in.” Chad, the leader of the jocks said. “You had a to pay a professional to become your date? You’re fucking pathetic.” The boys laughed at Buziba.

“What the fuck Chad? Leave him alone.” Marissa said coming behind them.

“Fuck off Marissa, I’m gonna teach this dweeb a lesson.” Marissa couldn’t believe her ears. She cried and stormed out of the gymnasium. “How bout it miss? If I kick this guys ass will you become my date?” Buziba whispered something into Amy’s ears, her eyes opened up as if she was shocked, then looked down and nodded up and down.

“No need for violence Chad. I know you’d beat me up, so please just take her.” Buziba said towering over the group of boys. There’s no question that Buziba could crush the group of jocks with one hand, but he surprisingly backed down and walked away.

“Look at that fucking pussy.” Chad grabbed Amy by the waist and pulled her close to him. “Come on baby, lighten up. What’s your name?”

Amy couldn’t hear what Chad was saying, she looked lost looking for her master.

ROCKETSPEEDFISH
09-12-2012, 04:18 PM
“Holy shit, so you are a hooker. How much did he pay you?”

Amy only shook her head from side to side. The two of them danced for about half an hour, Chad was grinding his cock against Amy’s ass and groping her tits whenever he got the chance. “I can’t take it anymore baby. Let’s go somewhere.” Chad pulled Amy out of the gymnasium and into the boys locker room. He pulled down her strapless dress exposing her enormously round breasts. “Wow these are even bigger than Marissa’s. Holy shit.” He played with her breasts. Amy couldn’t believe she was fooling around with her daughters date, it made her kind of horny. Chad started licking her nipples, like an infant he latched on, sucking vigorously. “Goddamn, these tits are perfect, and your body tastes like honey.” He lifted her dress up over her waist and bent her over. “I’m gonna fuck the shit out of you,” Chad said.

Amy awaited the cock she desperately needed. Chad pushed himself inside of her, but something was off. She knew that he was inside of her, yet the feeling wasn’t full. She couldn’t help but laugh a little. “Are you okay?” she asked wondering. Chad was embarrassed.

“Shut the fuck up bitch.” He started moving his hips in and out of her but she could only think of how small his dick was compared to Buziba’s. She giggled again. Chad was getting angrier by the second as he forced and pounded her harder and faster. “What the fuck is wrong with you?” he asked, “all the girls in school cum to my dick like fireworks on the fourth of July. You fucking skank can’t even get off on a dick now?”

Amy busted out laughing. Chad had lost it and raised his hand ready to hit her, when suddenly he was side swiped by a fist the size of his head. Buziba had knocked him out with a clean punch. Amy stopped laughing and looked at her glorious master. She smiled at him as he picked her up off the floor. Chad was dazed on the floor, blood flowing from his mouth and nose. Buziba kicked Chad up against the lockers, making Chad grunt. “I’ll show you how a real man fucks.” Buziba grabbed both of Amy’s legs and shoved her against the metal locker. Amy looked into his eyes with fire burning. He entered her slowly, and it had felt like an unending train of pleasure, Amy only continued to get filled more and more. When Buziba finally hit the back of her womb, her body shook as her eyes rolled back. She came instantly from her master’s cock. Chad had come to and started crying.

“You broke my fucking nose.” Buziba looked back at Chad and kicked him hard with his gigantic foot in the chest. The blood from his mouth splattered on the floor, he couldn’t breathe and gasped for air while tears ran down his eyes. He crawled toward the exit as Buziba continued fucking Amy.

“See that? You can only get off on my dick now. When’s the last time you fucked your husband anyway?” Amy was lust filled and couldn’t respond to the questions.

She only said, “Yes. I love it. I love your cock.” Buziba laughed as he continued fucking her.

Amy’s hair was tossed, dress shriveled and wrinkled, a part of her dress was hiked up, exposing her leg up to her hip as the two walked back out into the gymnasium. All the boys stared in awe, they had known what Buziba had done to her and were mesmerized by Amy’s lustful body and sexual aroma. They exited the school and headed back to Buziba’s home.

Amy wasn’t used to coming so much in such a short amount of time. She felt tired, but reenergized. The car stopped once again, but Amy was too dazed to know where she was. Buziba grabbed her by the throat and kissed her deeply, Amy only accepted his tongue as she was trained to. He ripped her dress in half with one hand exposing her body. She had light skin with pink nipples. Her ass was round and soft without stretch marks or wrinkles. All the time in the gym had paid off. Buziba looked her up and down once more before he moved down to her pussy. Amy grabbed onto Buziba’s hair as he shoved his tongune inside of her pussy. She could feel his mouth working like a vacuum, sucking up all her juices; this only made her pussy wetter. “God you’re so good to me Buziba. Promise me that you’ll never leave me. Fuck me like this forever.”

He smiled as he continued working on her. She could feel pinches of excitement all throughout her body, every time he licked her pussy up and brazed her clit she would moan. “Even if you had to leave your husband?” he asked.

“Wha?” Amy was confused and didn’t understand the question. .Buziba licked his way back up to her mouth. He undressed himself while doing this. His body was far from hers, yet she could still feel his limp cock laying against her leg. It made her go crazy, she could smell the scent of it and wanted it. She broke the kiss from Buziba and pushed him into the seat. On her knees, she held the head of the cock in her mouth without using her hands. Buziba was impressed, and saw that his training had finally started paying off. She was hypnotized by the size of it as she played with his cock in her mouth, licking every inch of it.

“Tell your husband that you have to go away for the weekend and come stay with me.” Amy stopped for a second and thought to herself. She didn’t know what to say, or what would she say to her husband. While she was contemplating leaving her husband Buziba was fully erect. Buziba picked her up off the floor and laid on the floor with her on top of him. He had her by the hips, lifted in the air. He gently let her down on his dick as she gasped for air and moaned.

“Oh God!” Amy screamed as she came once more. Buziba let his grip go as Amy fell motionless onto his chest. They stayed there for awhile, maybe five minutes. Amy had finally recovered from her orgasm, still stuck on his dick. “Do I have to leave him?”

Buziba looked her in the eyes, “Just for the weekend.” Amy was happy, and was about to respond, but Buziba lifted his ass up off the floor and slammed it back down on the ground making Amy collapse on his cock. She couldn’t believe how grand his cock was, she tried to get a breath of air but Buziba took hold of her hips once more. While he was thrusting his hips inside of her, he was also lifting Amy up and down on his cock. They were moving at such a fast pace, for a long time Amy couldn’t believe it, it felt like an earthquake mountain vibrator. She had lost her mind as she came again and again. The pace never dropped as Buziba rammed his cock inside of her like a speeding bullet. She clawed her nails into his chest, as he let her balance herself, he grabbed both her ass cheeks. Even though Buziba had ginormous hands, Amy’s ass was still more than he could hold, he loved it. He pinched and slapped and grabbed her ass. The contrast from her bloodshot ass seemed like it was nearly bleeding. She loved it, with every slap or pinch she’d let out small squirts of juice. Buziba even placed a finger in her ass making her go even crazier. She drooled from her mouth like a dog, having an orgasm while coming down from another one was an irresistible feeling. If there was a heaven, this is what it had to have feel like. Her heaven was her cumming constantly, and her God was Buziba and his cock.

“I’ll do anything for you Buziba. You have my body and now my soul. I love this. I want to be fucked for the rest of my life.” Amy had completely lost her mind in lust, and it was the only thing she could think of now. “I’ll tell my husband for sure. A weekend just to ourselves! Yes, fuck me until I die.” With those words, Buziba finally shot his load deep inside of her. Amy must have cummed at least five times during the royal fucking. He pulled Amy off of him as his dick plopped out. Rivers of Buizba’s cum ran out of Amy. Her body twitched every now and then, like a fish out of water, as she tried to regain control of her body. She had finally seen the truth, the meaning of life: to be with this man, and to become his toy for pleasure: this was what Amy was born for, what she lived for.

Next Chapter: Pastor Jon

Amy had explained to her husband that she would be away for the weekend, and that she would be back on Sunday evening. Pastor Jon had been neglected since the whole relationship had started with Amy and Buziba unbeknownst to pastor Jon, while he wasn’t being fucked, his wife was being filled daily with African cum. Even for an old man like Pastor Jon, the effects of not having sex for over two months was getting to him. He had began to notice woman that were working around the church, and would sometimes catch himself fantasizing about them.

Originally, Pastor Jon was a horny man, in fact, the reason why Amy was so young and pastor Jon was so old was because he couldn’t contain himself. She was in youth group and he was the youth group pastor when they had met. He took no time in rushing the relationship and in doing so Amy got pregnant at a very early age. Even while Amy was pregnant, Pastor Jon wasn’t able to contain himself and would fuck Amy any chance he got, what 41 year old man wouldn’t want to fuck his 18 year old wife?

Pastor Jon felt himself getting a little excited down there as he sat in his chair in front of his computer. Temptation was at his fingertips and he couldn’t control himself anymore. He went to porn sites clicking on links of girls and women that resembled a younger version of Amy. But it was no use because all of them were unnatural. Amy was the 1% of the population that was born with such a busty body, Pastor Jon just couldn’t get himself to jerk off to fake tits, they looked weird to him.

His cock exposed and standing tall, Marissa suddenly walked in. She saw her father slouched over in his chair with his cock in his hand. Pastor Jon couldn’t react fast enough and immediately stood up. “Marissa! What are you doing in here?!” He yelled. Marissa was like a deer in the headlights, shocked. She couldn’t move and only looked in awe at her father’s penis. It was big, and throbbing. All the while, pastor looked at his oldest daughter with a new set of eyes. He hadn’t seen it until now, but Marissa was starting to look a lot like Amy when she was younger, in fact, she was an exact replica. His penis grew even larger, and had begun to twitch. Marissa ran out of the room flushed with embarrassment.

*Let me know if you guys like where this new direction is headed. and Yes! We'll get back to my beloved Amy :P*