PDA

View Full Version : Aunt Lilith- Chapter 1

SEVERUSMAX
08-21-2012, 01:45 AM
Maurice Koenig woke up in his apartment bedroom to see a shadow above him, in the curvaceous silhouette of a woman. Suddenly, despite the lack of electric light in the room, he saw clearly the naked body of a sexy and beautiful lady.

Her skin was swarthy, her hair jet-black, her eyes a bizarrely bright shade of green, and her breasts were magnificent. Her hips were the most voluptuous ones that he had ever seen in his 40 years of life. She was absolutely ravishing in a very exotic way. She was definitely better looking than the Parisian women with which he was familiar, not to mention the more provincial girls of his adolescence in Strasbourg.

He couldn't believe the sight of this deliciously gorgeous lady standing in front of him. He had to wonder why she would bother to visit him, a dentist from Alsace-Lorraine. He was not even very young anymore. He had children by his ex-wife, Clothilde: a son of 19 and a daughter of 16. He was reasonably prosperous, but not rich, and what he had was partly taken by his ex in child support for his daughter and partly by the government in punitive income taxes.

Maurice had largely resorted to prostitutes for a guarantee of regular sex, whenever he could afford it. There was no disgrace in it, nor any trouble. Brothels were legal in France, which was one of the good things that he could say about his country.

He dated every now and then, but had mostly given up on the scene. He didn't trust the women of Paris. Many of them wanted a wealthy man who would be faithful to them and pathetically grateful for any sex, enough to grovel for it. They were gold-diggers and few bothered to disguise it. Worse, they were anorexic junkies in many cases, obsessed with fashion and inclined to spread their legs for more drugs. They were hypocrites, bigger whores than the official ladies of the night, and more promiscuous than any cheating husband.

At least the prostitutes were disease-free, hard-working, tax-paying, honest, and regulated by the state. They were prevented from stealing from their clients and less likely to abuse drugs. That was more than he could say for most models and other "respectable women" of Paris.

Koenig made a point of using protection with his women and they made one of insisting upon it.

The last things that he wanted were STDs, HIV, and pregnancy. He wished to raise his present children before even thinking of having more of them. However, something about this woman made him want to just take her and think of the consequences later. She had an earthy, full-figured look to her that screamed fertility, sensuality, and a voracious appetite for animalistic sex.

"Aren't you going to say 'bon soir' to your Aunt, Maurice?" the woman finally asked him, obviously flirting despite the claim of kinship she was making on him.

"Excuse me, ma'am? Who are you?" he questioned her, both excited and stunned by her unexpected arrival.

"Like I said, I'm your aunt. Well, your greatest aunt, to be precise. My name is Lilith, but you should call me 'Aunt Lilith'," she informed him.

"How are you related to me?" he demanded, now regaining some of his normal assertiveness. He was never accused of being a wimp, even by his ex.

"Well, I am the younger sister of your direct ancestors, Adam and Bath-Tammuz. They were man and wife as well as siblings. I was Adam's 2nd wife. I loved both of them very much, you know," she clarified.

"So, you're a ghost of a plural wife married to her brother? That's pretty wild, Aunt Lilith!" he exclaimed in surprise.

"Not a ghost. I never died. I am immortal and have been for the past 50,000 years," she explained.

"50,000 years? How in the hell can you be that old? Nobody lives that long!" Maurice shouted.

"I told you. I am immortal. I can not die," Lilith reminded him patiently. Obviously, this was someone who had trouble accepting the idea of immortality and the paranormal.

"So, you're a Goddess? I have to admit that you're gorgeous, but I have difficulty with the idea of any kind of deity. I'm an agnostic leaning toward atheism. After all, what kind of God would be so cruel to so many good people?" he replied.

"First of all, I didn't say that I'm a Goddess. I'm a Demigod. I serve a God, but I'm only his daughter and agent. I have special powers, but I can't control everything. Not even the Supreme Being can do that, as much as he would like to do so. I am an angel, but I have abilities that you won't find in the Bible. I can please any man that I wish and make him climax so much that I wear him out. I am one of the Nephilim, angelic creatures with some mortal blood. I can also give people crippling diseases and impair their senses, but I only do that in self-defense," she declared.

"So, why are you here? What kind of angel visits her distant relations, anyway?" he inquired.

"The kind of angel that wants to bed her 'distant relative' as soon as possible, my dear nephew. That was part of my pact with Belial, my father. He is the principal God of Justice. His rival is Jehovah, the chief God of War and current Supreme Being. They have been in conflict for millenia, frequently deposing each other and occasionally making peace. In any case, I agreed to serve Belial in exchange for the ability and right to seduce my sister's descendents. I have been one of his agents ever since then," Lilith clarified with a wink.

"Wait a second now. You're claiming that you've arrived in my apartment for the specific purpose of seducing me, who just happens to be descended from your brother and sister?" Maurice asked skeptically.

"That is precisely what I am telling you, my dear. Trust me. I'll bring you more pleasure than you could ever experience with any of your prostitutes, not that I intend to replace them. I want you to remember our little tryst with a smile for the rest of your life. I'm giving you a week of absolute ecstasy, in exchange for which I only ask that you listen to what I say. I want to introduce you to a far different universe than the one that you perceive.

"This is a secret, though. You must swear not to tell just anyone. Alright? Tell only those with an open enough mind for this kind of ancient knowledge. Most people, including your ex-wife and your women, are not prepared for this concept of the Cosmos. They are set in their ways, traditions, and beliefs. Narrow-mindedness is sadly still too common. I know that you are different, despite your initial resistance to the truth. It is in your genes and your DNA. Most humans are pure Cro-Magnon, but you are semi-divine. The blood of angels and Gods is in you," she informed him.

"I swear not to tell a soul. So, how many Gods are there, Aunt Lilith? Why did you say your 'sister's descendents' instead of your 'brother and sister'? How many other wives did Adam have?" he asked her, clearly intrigued.

"Well, to begin with, Adam was the child of a union between a Cro-Magnon woman and Belial. He was Supreme Being at the time. He also sired a couple of daughters on other women, namely Bath-Tammuz and me. He figured that half-siblings were the best choice of spouses or lovers, since they would have some of the same DNA, but also some diversity.

"Mind you, there were some Elohim, such as Jehovah, who wanted NOTHING sexual to do with the Cro-Magnons. Jehovah had puritanical ideas about sexuality. He basically regarded mortals as inferior and a taint on his race. He wasn't alone. His faction particularly objected to sexual relations with 'lesser females', for fear of contamination and dilution of the blood. He wanted to maintain a strict separation that would guarantee, in his mind, the continued supremacy of the Elohim.

"Determined to weaken and undermine the new hybrid race, Jehovah secretly cloned Adam and feminized the duplicate. He called her 'Eve' and presented her to Adam as a gift. Trusting the God, my dear brother accepted the new wife as his 3rd. Tragically, that God had decided to tamper with her genetic makeup so as to increase her normal jealousy and possessiveness to an obsessive, narcissistic, and paranoid extent. She wanted Adam all to herself.

"She murdered Bath-Tammuz and struck me on the head while I carried a child in my womb. I lost the baby and never had another by Adam. Eve then killed him, when he confronted her with the crimes, by using a flint knife. I fled as soon as she left and took her children to raise as my own. I joined a nearby clan of Cro-Magnon and married one of the warriors. Eve found a man too, from a rival band, and encouraged the continuation of warfare.

"When my 2nd husband was slain before I could bear him any children, I invoked the Gods, not knowing for sure who they were. Belial appeared to me and announced that he was my father and would bring me justice. He said that was his specialty. He wanted to get to know me better and have me as his angel, since I was his daughter and he could trust me. I then asked for that favor and he granted it. He also told me how to get revenge on Eve for her treachery and I did that too.

"Since then, I have been one of his chief angels, which many wrongly confuse with demons. That is a big mistake, as demons are VERY distinct creatures and take offense to being called angels, 'fallen' or otherwise," Lilith explained.

"Merde! That is some tale. I have never heard of that stuff in catechism! I take it that the Gods are extraterrestrials. Is that right?" Maurice reacted to this arcane revelation.

"Yes, they are the Elder Race of the Universe. They govern the Cosmos as direct manifestations or emanations of it. Since they are composed mostly of energy, they can change shape and form as they please, even mating with mortals if they see fit. They are the Elohim.

"Haven't you ever wondered why the word is plural in Hebrew? It has nothing to do with the so-called Trinity, I assure you. That's one of the Church's lies, trying to explain away an inconvenient fact. Remember the passage in Exodus that says that you should not revile the Gods or 'Elohim'? There's a lot more behind the Bible than most people realize," she declared.

"My God, this is quite a load of information! Does everyone who gets to fuck you learn this?" he asked.

"Well, only the ones descended from Adam and Bath-Tammuz. Which brings to mind my other purpose for coming here, which was to pleasure my nephew until he is too exhausted for anything but sleep. How does that sound to you, monsieur?" Lilith offered him.

"Very nice, my dear Aunt. What did exactly you want first?" Maurice agreed.

"My favorite act, so enjoyable to me that some claim I invented it. Oral sex," she replied, as she knelt to take his cock in her mouth.

Lilith put her tongue over the head of his dick, licking his manhood. This made him stiff rather quickly. He felt an intense boner that let him know that this situation would not disappoint him. There would be no erectile dysfunction tonight. The immortal lady began to deep-throat him, which caused his balls to react and expand. They weren't the only things that grew. His length and thickness increased as well.

No sooner than he felt like he was in danger of cumming too quickly, but his "aunt" let his cock escape her lips. She climbed on top of him and sat on his face. Then she put her jaws back to work, sucking him off thoroughly. Evidently, she wanted to attempt a 69 with him, a position that had frustrated Koenig in the past. This time, however, he seemed to find the ability to just relax and focus on eating her pussy while she gave him head.

Her moans and groans became louder still when he started rimming her ass. Her womanhood and bottom took turns receiving satisfaction from his tongue, teeth, and lips. She didn't protest this twist. In fact, she lowered her butt to a better position for his mouth several times. Her very clean derriere tasted extremely delicious, as if it were designed for a man (or woman) to lick it.

After this anilingus nearly caused her to climax, Lilith got up and planted her cunt right on his hard cock. She rode him with a seemingly supernatural fury, sliding on his manhood as she welcomed him inside her sex. She exclaimed repeatedly in a guttural language that Maurice deduced was her native dialect. This screaming continued and grew more frequent as she took him in the "cowgirl" position.

When she had her orgasm at last, she got up briefly and moved to the middle of the bed, getting on her hands and knees with her ass in the air. Koenig took the hint and rammed his sore cock into her pussy. Apparently, it was HIS turn to take control. He mounted her body and used her as he wished. She was now his slut and they both knew it. He fucked her mercilessly, making her whimper, which reminded him that she was still basically a woman with needs.

Maurice screwed Lilith doggie-style for several minutes, losing track of time. It was pure, animal mating, just as his lover once knew in her Cro-Magnon days. She didn't resent it, either. As a matter of fact, she reveled in it. It was precisely what she enjoyed most with a man: raw sex with him in charge. There were no painful throwbacks to the feelings that she had known with her brother and sister when making love to them. There was straightforward ecstasy like Adam and Bath-Tammuz had given her though. She would never love anyone as passionately as she loved them, but she could still take care of her basic desires.

This man would definitely do for her at the moment. He had just the right mixture of aggression, intellect, and empathy for her taste. He was also the descendent of her lovers/siblings, which meant that they were somewhat present in his genes and his nature. He reminded her of them, but not too painfully so. She really needed to feel him dominating her.

There was one more act that Lilith intended before she gave the mortal a chance to rest. He was clearly tired and would not have the same stamina as she did. She would stick around to wait for him to recuperate, but for now, she wanted him to cum inside her ass.

"Take my bottom, please. Butt-fuck me!" she pleaded.

"I don't have time to lube it up," he warned her.

"I'm a Demigod. I have a higher pain threshold than you. Just use my juices to for lube," Lilith replied.

Maurice quite happily granted her request, moving his cock from her pussy to her ass. As he eased his manhood inside her backdoor, she grunted again with the expected combination of pleasure and pain. Having a man take her there had been a treat that she hadn't discovered until she was 100 years old. The caveman in question could never be thanked enough in her mind, despite the rough way that he entered her. She had never forgotten the experience of a dick in her butt.

The more Koenig thrust into Lilith, the more the angel enjoyed the feeling of him inside her. She squirmed her way through another orgasm as he rode her bottom, even gushing her juices out on his bed. As she met his cock with her ass, bucking against him, his brain received the signals of pleasure from his meat and balls. He groaned a bit himself as his seed was released into her sphincter.

Fatigued, Maurice let his shrinking cock slip out of her butt, as he fell on top of her. The Demigod loved the embrace of the Alsatian as he lay on her. She, not required to sleep, stayed awake and listened to the satisfied man snore, toss, and turn. Eventually, he was off of her and lying parallel with her on his mattress. There was no doubt that she would continue to enjoy her tryst with him for a while. Tonight was just an introduction for the two of them.

SEVERUSMAX
08-21-2012, 01:49 AM
Maurice Koenig got up from his sleep, hungry and convinced that what he had experienced was simply a dream. There was no way that it could be real. A Demigod ancestor of his, especially one THAT gorgeous, wanting to sleep with him? It was impossible!

However, as he sat up in bed, his hand brushed against the smooth, feminine skin of the ethereal beauty who had been watching him. She winked teasingly at him, as if to say "surprise, I'm wide awake and have been staring at your hot, manly form". She was still as ravishing as when he first saw her.

"Hello, my dear nephew. How was your sleep?" Aunt Lilith inquired.

"It was fine. I gather that you already knew that," Koenig quipped.

"You looked like you enjoyed yourself. It was hard to say, since I haven't slept in fifty millennia. Constant awareness causes one to find sleep fascinating, believe it or not. Part of me envies you that time of day when you don't have to think or worry," she observed.

"And the other part?" he asked.

"Sees how dangerous and frightening it must be to sleep. You are afraid of things that aren't real, while being oblivious to actual threats. I've been an angel so long that I have trouble relating to such a state," she explained.

"That's interesting. What do you do with the extra time not spent in sleep?" he probed.

"Think, stress, plan, fight, fuck, drink, eat, etc. Basically everything that mortals do when awake," Lilith told him.

"In addition to serving the Elohim, that is?" Maurice commented.

"Well, that was part of the fighting bit that I mentioned, but yes," she answered.

"How many Elohim are on Belial's side versus those on Jehovah's?" he wondered aloud.

"Most of the Elohim are dead these days. They were killed by Jehovah the only way that Gods can die: they were prevented from changing shape. If a God stays in one shape too long, he is trapped in that form and eventually dies. A dead God's body inevitably transforms into an elemental being: a demon.

"A demon retains much of the personality of the God who died, but not his immortality. It regains shape-shifting powers, but forms a new soul that can be more easily killed. In essence, Gods sire demons by asexual means. Shape-shifting is more exhausting for a demon than for a God, so they ultimately pick a form that is useful to them. They have no allegiances or obligations, as they are basically the offspring of Gods.

"These demons are not to be provoked. They are proud and feral, often feeding on the flesh of the more stupid animals. They rarely attack humans, as they are not worth the trouble. They are little more than Nature's way of filling the void left by deceased Gods.

"Demons are also made another way: they can mate with each other. There are 780 such demons. They have the same powers as their parents. Demons do not mate with Gods, angels, mortals, etc., chiefly because most of those find them repulsive or frightening. A dead God becomes a male demon and a dead Goddess a female, of course. It's by default.

"Anyway, there are now only 16 Gods left. Of these, 7 are with Belial, 3 are 'neutral', and 4 favor Jehovah. The last of these don't care about being worshipped anymore, I suppose. They are just on his side because they agree with his ideas, hate Belial, or are waiting to stab Jehovah in the back. The four are the four so-called beasts mentioned in the Book of Revelation. They are sycophantic scum in the extreme, not to be trusted. Their names are Azrael, Azazel, Leviathan, and Behemoth. Belial has sworn to destroy them when the time comes.

"The 'neutrals' are: Prometheus (but when is he ever NOT neutral), Osiris, and Ishtar, the Babylonian Goddess of Love.

"Zeus, Hermes, Athena, Aphrodite, Thor, Krishna, and Rama are the remaining Gods who prefer to aid Belial. Each of the Gods has angels, including Cherubim and Seraphim. Cherubim are the officers and Seraphim are the foot-soldiers. However, Jehovah has far more angels than most Gods, as many have defected to join him. They have jumped on his 'bandwagon', in a manner of speaking.

"The most recent divine death was that of the Japanese Sun Goddess Amaterasu. Her demise coincided with the First World War and left Japan open to the suicidal rise of the militarist faction. She was targeted because the idea of a major world power still favoring one of the other Elohim was anathema to Jehovah. She didn't go quietly, either. Her fight against him for survival was desperate and courageous.

"As you can tell, the war among the Gods is something that impacts mortals a LOT. Belial is not going to surrender and neither will Jehovah. They both want victory badly. Belial has more of the Elohim and a third of the angels in his camp. Jehovah's host is almost entirely composed of angels. Of course, he doesn't have any Nephilim such as myself. Only Belial has those," she informed him.

"So, it's a stalemate at the moment," Maurice guessed.

"Exactly. Jehovah can't gain any ground without Belial countering it. The former still holds the office of Supreme Being, but it no longer means what it used to before the Civil War among the Elohim. We hope to defeat Jehovah in time, but it remains to be seen," Lilith related.

"Who caused Communism? Was that a God's doing?" he questioned her.

"No, that was a rogue angel's. He was one of the Shaitans (Adversaries), the angelic spies and informers, who got tired of being maligned by his own God. He led a mutiny of the Shaitans and only 3 of them survived. One was Abaddon, a dreadful angel who was locked away for centuries for his part in the revolt. Another was Asmodeus, who went into hiding and caused trouble for Jehovah in many ways.

"The ringleader was Moroni, who was VERY real. Joseph Smith didn't just invent him. He started Nazism, Communism, Fascism, and, of course, Mormonism. His goal was to get revenge on Jehovah. Unfortunately, his tactic was to kill his followers, since he was too weak to oppose him head-on. This was the angel mentioned in Job. He liked to cause destruction and mayhem, even more than Abaddon," she corrected him.

"So, that bit about Abaddon being released in the Book of Revelation is not going to actually HAPPEN, is it?" Maurice asked her.

"I doubt it. Jehovah likes to make idle threats and boasts. He also likes to tell half-truths, hence the passage in Revelation about the locusts with strange features being led by Abaddon. In reality, the Destroyer is too menacing to EVER safely unchain," Lilith assured him.

"Do those locusts exist?" he asked curiously.

"No, they were a figment of John's extreme imagination. He was too fond of mushrooms and other hallucinogenic drugs. The book was written in the 2nd Century AD, not the 1st. He was also a very spiteful man who hated the Roman Empire with a passion. That's why he wrote the book: as an attack on Rome. Jehovah took full advantage of these issues and invaded his dreams, making him think that they were real. He presented him a spin on his visions that was convincing enough for the man, who was merely an exiled deacon from Asia Minor, not the son of Zebedee from Galilee.

"Anyway, I think that you have some other business to which you must attend. Aren't you hungry? I'll bet that it's time for breakfast. Today is Saturday, right? You might want to let me make you something to eat," she encouraged him.

"You can cook?" he asked, somewhat stunned that an angel would time for that.

"Yes, of course. One never knows when the skill will come in handy. Especially when you run into your sweet, sexy nephew, whom you want to please," Lilith reacted.

"You know, a man could really get used to this kind of special treatment. You come in here, seduce him, tell him about your exciting past and career, and then offer him breakfast! Have you ever had a mortal fall for you?" Maurice asked her.

"Not since Adam, at least to my knowledge. I suppose it's theoretically possible, but I try to make sure that the men are kept VERY happy about their experiences, one way or the other. I usually give him some kind of parting gift and most mortal men become more chemically attractive to women after their flings with me," she informed him.

"So, basically, you're good news for any mortal man who sees you?" he probed.

"Pretty much, IF they see me in this form. I can mask myself to some extent, though not completely shape-shift. In fact, you've seen me before and not known it. I was the girl in the seat above you at the cinema last week. Remember? I kept finding excuses to 'accidentally' touch you," she told him.

"The blonde with the Coke and chocolates? I just thought that you were teasing me. I didn't realize that you were actually interested. Besides, you looked like you were my daughter's age," he declared incredulously.

"My dear, these Parisian girls have left you jaded, haven't they? Too afraid to pursue a teenage girl, because she's probably just playing games or after your money. I guess that I can't blame you for that. The women of this city give all womankind a bad name," Lilith stated.

"True enough. I am rather cynical. Haven't you noticed that about me yet? Merde! These eggs are fantastic!" Maurice exclaimed.

"I'm glad you enjoy them, mon ami. I know how men are. I try to feed them things that appeal to them, such as eggs, cheese, meat, and potatoes. I figure that they have enough women telling them what's bad or unhealthy for them. I'm more interested in their happiness," she explained as she drank her wine.

"You're eventually going to make some man fall in love with you, if you haven't already. I just thought that I'd warn you of that. Only the fact that I KNOW that you're leaving prevents me from doing that," he announced.

"Are you saying that I'm the perfect woman? If so, you're wrong. I'm a Demigod, not a woman. No mortal woman would be this nice to you, as I'm sure you realize by now," she pointed out.

"Which part; the easygoing attitude about sex, the cooking, or the generally pleasant disposition?" Maurice teased her.

"The combination of things that seem to fascinate you. I CAN be mean, by the way. I just don't usually have a reason to be mean to mortal men. If anything, quite the opposite. I like women, too, but I am more inclined to bed men. I don't ALWAYS stick to single men, either. Several wives made the mistake of mistreating a descendent of Adam and found their husbands in the sack with me. I had to give them a little amnesia to prevent a few murders," Lilith commented.

"So, is it JUST Adam's descendents?" he inquired.

"No, but those are my top priority. The other men are icing on the cake, in a manner of speaking," she clarified.

"You're exquisite, you know," he stated.

"Thank you. You are aware of the saying that 'flattery will get you everywhere'? It's certainly true with me," Lilith winked at him.

"So, any chance of more sex now?" Maurice posed the question.

"Naturally, mon cherie. Why don't I ride you in the chair?" she offered.

"Mon Dieu! That would be incredible!" he shouted.

"I assume that's a oui, so let me sit on your lap here," she said as she lifted herself above his cock.

Lilith then landed her cunt onto his dick, attacking him enthusiastically. Here was yet one more chance to demonstrate her love of the human male. What did the women of this planet expect? They should be appreciative of these fine creatures and not demanding that they act like females. She saw a manly guy and automatically wanted to fuck him, not criticize him. The hairier and more macho the man, the more he reminded her of Adam and the Cro-Magnon.

She aggressively rode him, her hands grabbing his shoulders and holding onto his body. Her tongue touched his as they shared an open-mouthed kiss. Her legs wrapped around his waist, as she felt his hard manhood fill her pussy. She reveled in the feeling of his hands on her butt-cheeks. When he slid a finger into her asshole, she became dripping wet in response.

Maurice felt the most intense pleasure and desire in a long time. This wild, vigorous kind of fucking in a chair was the sort of sex he had not had before he met "Aunt" Lilith. The night before was the only experience to compare to it. He was VERY close to orgasm when he heard her climax. Evidently, she was beyond the brink as well. The woman was totally insatiable when it came to sex.

He didn't know if this had anything to do with her being part Cro-Magnon or from a more primal age in general. He DID know that she was older than the established social mores that had been stuffed down women's throats since the rise of Christianity. He also knew that she loved to rut with a man until it wore both of them out.

This was precisely the sort of sex that had been lacking from his marriage. Gentle lovemaking was great, but a change of pace was nice too. Besides, marital intercourse for him had not even been making love; it was just hum-drum, lackluster, bribery-based copulation. He had known prostitutes who did it with more feeling and interest than his ex-wife.

Whatever one said about Lilith, she had not given him cause to mistrust. She had only given him reasons to like and thank her. She was determined to get him off, to the point that she let him put a second finger up her ass. Finally, however, he expelled his seed into her womanhood, allowing her to go slack on his lap.

"Thank you, Aunt Lilith. That was quite enjoyable, mon ami," Maurice declared.

"You're VERY welcome, my fine nephew. I propose that we relax for a while, so we can have the energy for more pleasure. I intend to use you all day long, of course," Lilith replied as they cleaned up the dishes in his kitchen.

He sighed happily, realizing that his "ordeal" would continue for the whole week. She obviously wanted to satisfy him. She may not love him, but she cared about her "nephew" more than even she admitted. This was a woman he would miss for quite a while, even with her "parting gifts".

SEVERUSMAX
08-21-2012, 01:50 AM
Unfortunately for both Maurice and Lilith, they were not alone. Azazel, one of the four Gods who sided with Jehovah, had chosen that moment to attack on his own. He had been trailing Lilith for a while, determined to crush the daughter of Belial. He couldn't conceive of a better opportunity to do so, since she was obviously drained from her tryst with her nephew.

Being a God, he was quite cocky in his own way, and hadn't even consulted Jehovah or the others in his camp before unleashing his divine power upon them. No one was forewarned, prior to the moment that Azazel simply torched the walls of the Koenig house and entered what remained of it. There were no angels at his back, merely his intense, Protean abilities.

Koenig was terrified at first, since he had never met a God in his life. He had no idea who had destroyed his residence. He just knew that this thing wasn't human. Azazel had taken the form of a walking flame, incinerating everything, and Maurice feared that he would be burnt to a crisp.

Lilith, however, wasn't so rapidly cowed by this sycophantic deity. She viewed him as a fool, and dealt with him as such. After all, she had learned contempt for Jehovah's minions from her father, Belial. That wasn't cast aside because of an attempt to blaze through a mortal's dwelling and kill both of them.

"Father, lend me strength to stop this evil foe and save my kinsman!" Lilith prayed to the God of Justice.

At that point, Azazel should have been quite afraid, because he was no match for Belial, the former El Shaddai several times over. He hadn't even been in action for centuries, spending his time flattering Jehovah. The God of Justice was something far more potent, and he would not let his daughter be quashed by the likes of Azazel.

Belial didn't merely give Lilith help, however. He arrived in person, his mighty hailstorm preceding him and announcing that he had chosen to enter the fray against Azazel.

"This isn't a time for mortals or angels, Lilith. I know that you can take him, but I long ago swore vengeance against the so-called Beasts of Jehovah's Court. Now, it is time to carry out my oath and annihilate this cohort of my adversary. He's made the mistake of giving me the chance, after all.

"You have one chance to switch sides, Azazel, and to make amends for backing my enemy. If you don't, then I will indeed cut you off, the only way I can. Maurice, Lilith, just get to safety. I have a God to kill!" the mighty Prince sternly commanded his descendents.

"If you're so great, Belial, how come you're not El Shaddai again? Could it be that your side is losing both Gods and angels by the dozens? I don't fear you and your confederates, O God of Justice! I will show you that cruelty is power, not equity or balance! Die, once and for all, so that I can bring your carcass to my King's throne with pride!" Azazel scoffed, though part of him indeed dreaded the legendary power of his foe.

"You weakling! You let Jehovah deprive you of human worship, just as he does to others, and thus you're not equal to my loincloth! Besides, don't you know by now that your Master hates pride, except in himself? He demands servile humility from all others, even his fellow Elohim! Which is why I can never serve him, letting myself be his dog!" the swarthy rival to the King of Heaven insisted, as their blades clashed yet again.

For several moments more, Maurice and Lilith viewed this spectacle from outside the still blazing house. Impervious to the heat or pain, both of the Elohim fought their duel, but Belial repeatedly got the upper hand. Azazel's cowardice and rustiness were apparent, and he was soon at Belial's mercy: that is, if Belial were to show any. Since he was a God of Justice, he had no use for anything but someone's deserved fate.

"You can't kill me, Belial, unless you can trap me in this form!" Azazel reminded his enemy, though he now felt the Prince's foot at his chin.

"Oh, I think that I can manage," Belial sneered menacingly, before the human firefighters arrived, all stunned to silence by this scene.

"How so? You have no traps!" Azazel croaked.

"That's where you're wrong!" Belial declared, jumping out of the fire, while Maurice angrily ordered the men to put out the fire. Acting on habit and instinct, they simply complied like sheep.

The hoses came on and the God's meaning was manifest, as the water put out the flames and caught Azazel in his fiery state. The evil Deity had forgotten that even a divinely caused fire can be put out by an elemental force such as water, given enough quantities of it. Too late, Az found himself being puffed out with the regular blaze.

"NOOOOOO! Don't let them extinguish me! I am dying! Mercy, Belial!" he pleaded at last.

"Hardly, you fool. You had your chance to yield. Now, we'll let Nature take its course and wipe you out! I knew that I had you, once you chose to become Fire. You forgot that Water is also a basic force in the Cosmos, and so can put out a simple blaze, no matter who ignited it. You're out of practice, but you won't get a chance to undo your blunder. Enjoy your short life as a demon!" Belial mocked the foolhardy Deity.

Despite his doom, Az fought to survive a bit longer, before the hoses eliminated his divine soul. His carcass, still smoldering, instantly turned demonic. He was an undead entity now, and was thus vulnerable to even most angels.

"Can I take him now, Father?" Lilith begged Belial, while the firefighters now returned to a state of shock from the events, their distraction caused by their job now removed.

"Well, I'm not one for kicking a fallen God when's he down, but I'll make an exception here. It's bad manners to interrupt anyone's romp with a beautiful lady, let alone set his house on fire just to kill said woman. Besides, I want rid of this menace at last!" Belial gave his permission.

"Thank you, Father. This is for Maurice, you pig! And for his nice home, which you burned to the ground!" Lilith declared, as she skewered the newly awakened demon, before he could use the residual powers of a Nosferatu.

"Can I do anything, Lord and Aunt Lilith?" Maurice wanted to know. He wanted revenge for what the cruel being had done to his abode.

"Certainly. Piss on him. Urine, for some reason, keeps a demon's wounds from closing or healing. He'll be dead in seconds from the impalement," Lilith urged her relative.

"No problem for me," Maurice said, still furious at the destruction that would take forever to undo, if it could be done.

Lilith's advice proved quite true, as the squealing creature demonstrated through the rest of his ordeal. His death was complete when his body melted at last and turned into mercury, the basic element which formed the Gods and demons.

Maurice still worried about how to explain this to his neighbors and where he would live, but at least he had the satisfaction of seeing the evil force which had sought to harm Lilith eradicated. That was the least he deserved for disrupting their pleasure.

"What do we do now?" he inquired, rather drained from the episode and genuinely not sure about his life from this point onward.

"It's simple. I can give these poor souls amnesia, including you. Or, if you please, I can make you an angel. You are of the Nephilim, after all. If you weren't, there would be only one choice. The others still get amnesia, but you don't in that case," Belial finally spoke again.

"Two questions, then," Maurice answered.

"Field them, my son," the God of Justice encouraged him, confident of what these would be, from his knowledge of mortals.

"Do angels need shelter?"

"Technically, not even humans do. But, no, angels have no particular requirement there. What's the other one, oh homeless dentist?" Belial winked with some humor.

"Do I still get to fuck Lilith?"

"Tell you what. You can have sex with her, openly, this week. Afterward, you can continue being lovers. You're a descendent of Adam, after all. On the other hand, I don't want to prevent Lilith or you from doing your jobs. Furthermore, I'm not sure what precedent this would set if all of my angels had regular sex with each other. So, until further notice, you keep this a secret. Both of you keep it that way.

"Which means that Lilith needs to continue her trysts, lest someone wonder why she stopped. Since I'm a God of Justice, however, that means that you should sleep around, too. Besides, my genetic projects need more divine DNA, and you can donate that, don't you think? Both of you might also help make it easier to lure some angels away from Jehovah, if you don't mind using your bodies in that cause. It would be for the greater good.

"There is one other issue. I want total honesty. I deserve that much. Lilith, what do you really feel about Maurice. Is he a typical mortal of Adam's line, or something else to you?" the deposed Supreme Being insisted.

"I don't know for sure, Father, what I feel about him. I just know that it is special. He is different. Must be his bedside manner or his bedroom manner, anyway. Or it just be his candor. He's the most brutally frank man I've known. Doesn't that stick out about him?"

"Yes, it does, though not sexually. But, then, I've been celibate for too long. I need to get out again. This war has just consumed so much of my attention, to the exclusion of anything else. In fact, I've just thought of a better plan for Maurice than my previous one. He and you can still be lovers, and screw around with others.

"But that is not all. Maurice will be a secret angel. No one will know but us that he is no longer mortal. Certainly not Jehovah. If he gets a whiff of my plans, my advantage will be gone. The plan is clear. He will rule the world for us, as the first angel ever to govern mortal affairs. On our behalf, of course. He will be my viceroy on Earth, and help my agenda by ensuring the favor of the humans for our side against our enemy's.

"Mind you, the servants of Jehovah, once they see his power, will think that he is the Antichrist. But we'll know better. He will just be our representative to the mortals and head of the government that we prefer.

"Well, how does that sound, Maurice?" the God thundered.

"I've yet to get a better offer, and something tells me that Jehovah wants my head, anyway, now. What better way to strike back at him? I suppose that I've chosen sides for sure, now," Dr. Koenig agreed.

"Honey, your side was chosen for you, long before you were born. A descendent of Adam and Bath-Tammuz is an abomination in the sight of Jehovah by definition. Anyway, you made the right choice, actively backing our side in this war. Who knows? You might tip the scale forever to our advantage. You might win this whole conflict for us by your decision," Lilith smiled, and then kissed her new lover.

"Sounds great, but I still get this week, right?"

"This week, and a lot more weeks afterward, as you heard," Belial's daughter reminded him.

"Good, because I'll need a vacation before I get to work for my new boss. And I don't know what better retreat than one with my favorite lover of all time," Maurice grinned.

"Seriously, I'm glad to have you on my team. But, for my sake, get a room, as you mortals say," Belial laughed, before he left to celebrate his triumph over Azazel and the shift in his fortunes.

"I plan to, Dad. With pleasure," Lilith snickered, as she guided her new angelic lover to an abandoned cottage in an unknown country. Maurice was right. The war could wait. She had promised him a week of delight, and she would deliver on it.