PDA

View Full Version : Summer Job (Part One) [Critisms and comments wanted.]

KitKat96
08-23-2012, 09:39 AM
Summer Job (Part One)

'SNAP' went the screen door behind young Kaylee. She had lived there her whole life but that abrasive sound still unnerved her. It jarred her for a moment, causing a quick pause as she tried to remember exactly why she'd come outside in the first place. It was the first day of summer and Kaylee was determined to actually get a job this year. She was fed up with the standard line of 'You can get a phone...as soon as you can afford one,' from her parents. With her look of resolve returned to her along with her motives, she set out to find employment. *She had no idea what she was in for...*

Fourteen or so, Kaylee was a striking petite brunette. Her pale skin was accentuated by the dark contrast of her hair. Her chest, only an A-cup, was more than made up for by the beauty in her face. She was fit and tone without much effort, outside of the occasional sport. Never knowing the touch of a man, she had yet to find a need to 'attend to' her growing shrubbery. Kaylee knew it was the style to rid herself of it, but she liked it and it made her feel more like a woman. A flimsy pair of navy blue bike shorts and a logo-less yellow t-shirt were what she had settled on to go about her day. She didn't put much thought into her clothes as her lack of socks would indicate. However, she felt she was plenty presentable for prospective employers by donning her mother's earrings and grandmother's locket.

Her first thought was to apply at the local Apple Store so she hopped on her bike and headed down the eight or so blocks it took to get there. Sadly, they had no time for a girl her age and brushed her off. Along with McDonalds, Subway, a salon, three gas stations and two banks. Things were going nowhere and Kaylee was starting to feel like her goal of a phone by the end of summer was in jeopardy. Then she remembered how her brother would make cash cutting lawns when they were younger. 'Screw it.' she thought, 'It's not like I got anything else I can do at this point.' And with that, Kaylee headed back home and lugged the old gas mower out of the garage. She wasn't even sure how much to charge, but her determination wouldn't let that phase her.

Unfortunately, the result was essentially the same. Even at $10, she was getting doors closed in her face. That is until she got to this one shabby lawn a few blocks over. Everything was in poor shape, from the front and back yards to the old, dilapidated house itself. She was tempted to skip it altogether but didn't because of the potential for some real money. After a few knocks, Kaylee was getting ready to move on when the door slowly creaked open. Behind it was a disheveled man with a piercing stare. He was in his mid-forties and not in horrible shape but looked like he hadn't shaved in years (or possibly showered).

As Kaylee made her pitch, she could feel him mentally inspecting her body. It was quite unsettling for her but also gave her the extra push to ask for $100 for the job. Sure a 'no' was coming, she was ready to turn around and move on. "One-hundred dollars doesn't seem like a fair price to me," the man finally replied.

Kaylee, actually satisfied in not getting this particular job, replied, "It's okay. Thanks for your t-"

"How 'bout two-hundred, sexy?" the man replied with a sinister grin.

Kaylee was shaken. She had just been give a chance at making more money than she could have imagined making in a month. But with his 'sexy' comment she could tell she might be getting more than she bargained for. After a few moments of hesitation, she finally answered, "Oh-okay then."

"Well, get to work." the disheveled man said as he closed the door between them. And she did. Kaylee worked her tight little ass off for six hours straight, knees bloodied pulling weeds, dirt all over her face. It was the most work she had ever done in her life and, when she finally mowed that last bit of lawn, she felt like just collapsing right there. That is until she remembered the $200 she was owed. With a new burst of energy, Kaylee quickly ran from the back yard all the way to the front door and started knocking a tad overzealously. The man finally answered and handed her two crisp hundred dollar bills. He also offered her some ice water he had just poured for her in the kitchen. Kaylee wasn't about to say no to that.

As she entered, the house was in much better shape than the exterior. When she turned towards the kitchen, she was taken aback. On the table was more money than she had ever seen. Hundred dollar bills just clumped together in a pile. "Holy shit," she exclaimed without even realizing it.

"Ah, the table. Yeah, sorry the for the mess." the man replied with a grin.

As Kaylee sat down and started to drink she couldn't help but ask "How much is there?"

"More than I need," he said with a laugh.

Half-joking, half-completely-serious, Kaylee replied, "Well, if you don't want some of it, I'd love to take it off your hands..."

They shared a laugh and the man explained "I wish I could but that's just not how I was raised. I can't just give money away. It has to be earned."

Sounding of faux desperation (but much more innocent than it came off), Kaylee asked if there was anything left he needed help with.

The man's tone changed in an instant. Without hesitation he replied, "Take off all of your clothes for five minutes and you can have two from the pile."

Chills ran through her body. 'Is he serious?' she thought. He just stared at her, saying nothing. She quickly realized this man was completely serious. She thought to herself, 'I just spent six hours bustin' my ass and I could make just as much by standing here for five minutes...' She didn't say and begun reluctantly removing her dirtied shoes. She could already feel a sense of nakedness from her feet alone.

"Well, okay then. The clock doesn't start until you have nothing left on your body," the man said confidently as he looked at his watch. Kaylee remained silent as she pulled off her t-shirt, exposing her bra-less chest. "Smaller than I expected," he commented. Finally she began pull down her shorts and panties together, exposing the lush forestry of her virgin womanhood. "Well, I certainly didn't expect all that. You've practically got yourself a rainforest. I'm guessing a lot of boys don't get down there?"

"Start the clock," she said, ignoring his question.

"Oh, I will," he replied, "It's just that the clock doesn't start until you have nothing left on your body... Including jewelery."

Rolling her eyes, Kaylee began removing her necklace that her grandmother willed to her and rings, placing them on the table to her side. "Now, start it!" she said. The man just shook his head and pointed to his ear. Kaylee scoffed and removed her mother's earrings she had to beg to wear this morning.

"Okay, the clock has started," the man said as he stood up and started unbuckling his pants.

"Wha- What are you doing?? Kaylee said in shock, as she stood there with the dim kitchen light bouncing off birthday suit.

"Getting my money's worth. Relax. You don't have to touch it." And, no sooner than those words were spoken, Kaylee was a couple feet away from the first penis she had ever seen in person. The man sat back down is his chair, slowly stroking all seven inches of his fully erect cock. "You ever seen a man's cock before?" he asked.

"I have now. How much time is left?" she asked, looking at the ceiling.

"Three minutes. But..."

Kaylee was getting angry. "But what??" she asked.

"But...If you let me reset the clock...and...touch your body, we could double your reward," he stated, cock in hand.

Kaylee could see where things were going. Standing there naked in front of a dirty man she just met, she started feeling a sense of shame, wondering how things had gotten this far. It didn't matter. They were here now. Now she just had to ask herself just how far she was willing to go. "What do you want for everything on that table?" she finally conceded and asked.

"I'm sorry sexy," the man said as he continued to stroke, "but a virgin like you isn't going to be able to earn what's on that table."

She looked down from the ceiling and stared him right in the eyes. She crouched down onto her knees and grabbed his cock with both hands. "C'mon old man. What do I gotta do to get whats on that table?"

The man was caught off guard, but only for a second. "Well, for starters, we need to shave that pussy and I'd probably have to call a few of my friends over."

The upper-hand once again his, Kaylee let go of his cock and began debating with herself if she could even turn back at this point. After a bit of quiet, she finally spoke. "So...if I shave my pussy and have a couple of guys fuck me, I get all of that?" she asked while motioning to the table.

"Basically. But it'll take all night, little lady. We won't be using condoms and things will get rough. Are you sure you can even handle a cock in all your pretty little holes?" the man stated, being fairly honest about his intentions.

"I'm not gonna get pregnant for that," she said, finally finding a way out of this rabbit hole she found herself in.

"Oh, don't worry about that little girl. I'll have a friend bring a pill you can take after that will keep you from getting pregnant," the man replied. Kaylee knew he was talking about RU-486 since her best friend had taken it more than a few times. The man's flippantness returned as he asked if she could even stay out after dark.

"I just gotta call my mom and tell her I'm staying at a friends house." she replied. The man handed his inferior looking cell phone to her and she did just that.

"Oh and one more thing. I'm going to record it."

Kaylee said nothing but this actually distressed her more than any other aspect of their arrangement. But like everything else, she convinced herself that it was worth it. One night of this for more money than she'd ever seen before in her life.

"Okay then. Keep in mind, however, if you walk out of that door before the sun is up tomorrow morning, you get nothing but the two hundred dollars in your shorts right there," the man said, pointing to the clothing long-since discarded on the floor. Kaylee started quivering a bit but the man didn't care. With a piercing stare, he added, "If you think you're ready, put my cock in your mouth and start sucking it right now."

"Don- Don't you want me to shave my pussy?" she asked, trying to slow things up a bit and calm her nerves.

"We'll get to that. But, if you want what's on that table, when I tell you to something you fucking do it."

Kaylee could feel the rage in his voice but she wanted that money on the table more than anything in the world. Sure enough, she moved back in close to his cock and guided it to her lips. Just as her tongue made contact she heard a 'click'. The man had a second, much nicer phone that he had just photographed her with. Kaylee wanted to cry. She knew had reached the point of no return...

As the 'clicks' continued, the man just had to say something. "You're really bad at this." She was. Kissing and licking, her inexperience was on full display whenever his cock entered her mouth. Her teeth would scrape against the skin of his shaft to the point where the man finally just had to force it down her throat. She struggled less than he expected as her eyes began to water. Finally, he released her. Pulling her head up slowly, inch by inch his cock left her mouth until only a hanging line of saliva connected them. "A decent start," he said, "but only a small taste of what your in for tonight. Follow me to the bedroom. I'll grab a razor and we can work on cleaning that cunt of yours."

As she began to stand her knees buckled. She lost it and collapsed, sobbing. This only excited the man more. He approached her and wiped the tears off her cheeks with penis. In soft voice he said, "You can leave any time you want. But if you want whats on the table, you'll get in the fucking bedroom." He reached out his hand...and she took it. On the way to the bedroom, the man grabbed a towel and his barbershop style straight-razor from a bag in the living room.

When they got to the bedroom, Kaylee was shocked as the man grabbed and flung her onto the bed. As she rolled over to face him, her fears were being tested. The sight of this dirty old man with a razor in his right hand and his pants and towel in the left had Kaylee wondering if her life might be in danger. Her attention was then drawn to his cock. It was shocking how different it was in the relaxed state it was in now. She couldn't believe moments ago that was in her mouth.

"Come sit on this," the man said as he laid the towel on the edge of the bed. Kaylee slowly creeped up to the towel, keeping her legs together. The man grabbed each leg at the thigh and separated them. He then proceeded to lift her ass into the air and placed it onto the towel. She didn't notice but the man was quite aroused again. Her legs completely spread and pussy right in front him, he ran his fingers through her muff. "Are you going to miss it?"

"I don't care. It's just hair."

"I didn't mean the hair," he said with a smile. "I meant your hymen." Without warning, he thrusted into her with tremendous force. On the second thrust he could feel it snap. With it, Kaylee's hands rose to her face to hide her tears. She had dreamed of this moment many times, none of which involved a filthy old man or cash on a table. This was an experience she would have to live with forever.

Kaylee's focus returned as she recognized the 'clicks' of the man's camera phone. The unexpected penetration came to a close after only a few short moments but to Kaylee it felt like an eternity. She could suddenly feel each individual shots of semen expelled inside of her. The man slid himself out leaving the mix of blood and cum apparent on both of them. For her, streams of blood trickled down to her backside onto the towel at the edge of the bed. Just a hint of cum was beginning to leak out. For the man, his manhood was a strawberry swirl of deviousness.

"Now, lick it clean," the man said as he continued to snap pictures. Kaylee finally brought herself to sit up and look at his penis. The sight of it froze her. What was left of her innocence slowly dripped from it to the floor below. She hesitated leading the man to bluntly exclaim, "Lick it clean or leave without another dime." A single tear rolled down her cheek before her will to continue returned to her. Kaylee wasn't about to let what just happened be for nothing. She took the softening cock into her mouth and polished it as best she could. Slightly salty with a hint of metallic aftertaste, the flavor was forever a part of her now. "Now the balls," he commanded. She obliged, sucking on each testicle individually for a few short moments.

"Not bad. You know you're free to leave any time you want but if you do before the Sun's up, you get nothing. You still think you can handle what's to come the rest of the night?"

"You think I'm gonna give up on the money after what just happened? I'm not going anywhere 'til get every dollar on that table. It don't matter what it takes," she said with a determined look on her face. The man grinned as he stared at the chin and pussy of the girl. Both were tinted red with blood along with her knees from the yard work earlier.

The man felt just a hint of guilt for what he'd done. Then he began thinking of what he could still do and that guilt was gone from his mind. "Fair enough. Don't get dressed and don't clean up. You're nakedness and filth are going to last the night. But if you'd like, you can grab a quick nap for a few. I've got a few calls to make and you've got to be pretty exhausted from all that work you did."

This was music to Kaylee's ears. "Okay! If you're okay with it."

"I am. But before you do, come to the bathroom real quick." The man took her hand led her to the the tub. Kaylee was sure he was finally going to have her shave her pubic hair. "Get in the tub real quick and lie down." As she did, Kaylee began to wonder if she was going to miss her patch of hair she'd grown so accustomed to. Suddenly, she experienced yet another shock to the system as a stream of urine hit her hard in the face. The man was now pissing on her with a powerful blast. Kaylee was at a loss and couldn't react. Starting with her head the man worked his way down her body, covering it entirely in his piss. As he could feel his ammo supply fading, he moved back quickly to her face and hair. His bladder was finally empty. Her body was completely coated, her hair was soaking wet, and any dignity she had left faded with each click of his camera phone.

"Wh-why?" Kaylee finally mumbled out after attempting to spit out what piss had made it onto her tongue.

"Because I can. Now, if you want to take that nap, go ahead. But don't you get out of that tub or open the drain or the deal's off. I'll wake you up when I'm ready to continue with you." The man shut the door as he walked out. Kaylee just lost it and began sobbing uncontrollably. Every part of her wanted to leave but then all of this would have been for nothing...

frankjohnmoore
08-27-2012, 11:31 PM
hope part 2 ,is as good,,,,thanks

WhyAlex
08-29-2012, 12:22 PM
not gonna lie, i'm not a huge fan of degredation. i will not be reading more but that's just my opinion and stance.

loobinator69
09-13-2012, 09:06 PM
great start, cant wait for part 2