PDA

View Full Version : House warming hostess tied and fucked

Lv2cpsy
08-28-2012, 03:25 PM
I was recently invited to a house warming party for a friend of mine. When I arrived, there were probably 15 cars lining the street and I could hear music playing in the back yard, and people hanging out in front, back and inside the house. Most of them I recognized as having met either socially, or thru friends of friends. After chatting for awhile with people, I made my way inside to find Katie the hostess, and to grab something to drink.

Inside I found a few more people I knew, and asked where Katie was. Nobody seemed to know for sure, but said the last time they saw her she was heading upstairs. After a few minutes, I decided to go find her to let her know I had made it. I went upstairs to find her. As I reached the top of the stairs, I could hear moaning coming from one of the rooms. I walked down the hallway and found the door where the moaning was coming from.

“Yes, yes! That’s it... just like that, ohhhhhhhhh that feels sooo good… please don’t stop” I recognized the voice as belonging to Katie. “Ohhhhhhh myyyyyy godddddddddd Yessssssss!” I could hear heavy breathing coming from the other side of the door, and the sound of skin slapping together. The door was partially open just enough that I couldn’t see anything. As I stood there my cock instantly began getting hard “yes fuck meee harder… harder… yes give it to me… fuck my pussy!” I couldn’t take it anymore; I just had to sneak a peek of what was going on.

Slowly I pushed the door open just far enough to see Katie on the bed. She was blindfolded, and her arms were tied above her head to the head board. Her nipples on her B cup tits were sticking straight up like pencil erasers. Her legs were tied spread eagle style to the bottom posts of the bed and there was a guy I didn’t recognize with his cock buried balls deep into her cleanly shaven pussy. He didn’t see me standing there as he continued to fuck her hard and deep, As he rammed his cock in her pussy I couldn’t help but unzip my pants and pull my throbbing cock out and start stroking it. “yes fuck me… give me that cock… ram it up my pussy… shoot me full of your cum… I need to feel you cum… PLEASSSSSSSEEEEE!” With that he thrust one more time hard and deep in her “arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh” is all he said as he shot his load deep in her pussy.

As he shot his load deep inside her, I let out a moan and shot my load all over the wall in front of me. The guy that had just fucked Katie, turned around, smiled at me and pulled his cock out of her. As he did I could see her pussy ooze his cum from her well fucked hole. He got up from the bed, walked over to me and whispered “next”. He picked up his clothes and walked to the bathroom across the hall.

Now I’ve always fantasized about fucking Katie, and have always wanted to see her naked. Now my dreams were coming true as here she was, tied up and blindfolded just waiting to be fucked. As I stood there wondering if I should, the guy that had just fucked her walked out of the bathroom, and motioned me out into the hallway “go ahead and fuck her, this was her idea to be tied up and fucked by as many guys as possible, she wanted to be well fucked by the time the party’s over” “don’t say anything as she doesn’t want to know who’s fucking her… she just wants to feel cock and be fucked”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, here’s the woman of my fantasies lying tied to the bed, wanting to be fucked! I didn’t waste anytime; I took my shirt off, and dropped by pants and boxers and walked in the room. The room smelled of sex and her pussy was still oozing cum from the fucking she’d just received. I slowly climbed on the bed, and began stroking her tits, then took a nipple between my fingers and pinched it “ooooohhhhh… that feels good… please don’t stop” I grabbed her other tit with my other hand, and began squeezing both of them, stopping occasionally to pinch both nipples “OHHHHHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDD” she cried out as I took a nipple in my mouth and began sucking on it. She started squirming against her restraints trying to push her tits further in my mouth.

As I continued sucking her tits, I slowly started caressing her stomach, then just above her very juicy slit. The insides of her thighs were slick with the mixture of her juices and cum that was oozing out of her hole and running down her ass. I slowly stroked her outer lips being careful not to touch her inner pinkness just yet. I slid my finger down to her ass and applied light pressure from my finger on her little pucker hole “ohhh myyyy… please don’t stop” as I continued to rub my finger over her very well lubed ass. I then ran my finger up her slit stopping at her clit to rub it a few times. She started bucking her hips upward trying to get me to press harder on her little nub. The whole time I kept sucking on her nipples. “please fuck me… I need to feel a cock in me pleaseeeee!”

Ignoring her pleas to be fucked, I continued sucking her nipples, and stuck a finger in her well fucked pussy. It was so wet that my finger slipped in easily. “ohhhhhhhh mmyyyy godddd… please don’t stop I’m about to cummmmmm!” with that she tensed up and started squirting her girl juice all over my hand and the bed. “Fuck me NOWWWWWWWW PLEASSSSSSEEEEE” I stopped sucking her tits, and crawled up on the bed between her legs. By now my cock was hard enough to break rocks, I slid between her legs, and slipped the head of my cock up and down her slit a couple times to get it well lubed. I then slipped just the head in her fuck hole, and held it there “please don’t stop!! Please don’t tease me just give it to me!” With one quick thrust I shoved my cock balls deep into her juicy wet hole. I held it there for a moment, then pulled it out very slowly.

Once I was all the way out, I crawled up the bed and positioned my cum soaked cock at her pretty little mouth and rubbed the tip over her lips. She opened her mouth and I slowly fed her my 7” of shiny cum soaked cock. Once I was all the way in her mouth and down her throat, I slowly began pumping it in and out of her mouth “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” was all I heard as I continued to fuck her mouth. After a few minutes of this I could feel that oh so familiar tingle in my balls. I pulled out of her mouth, and moved back down the bed and positioned myself between her legs once more.

As I moved forward, I slid my cock from her clit down to the bottom of her slit and to her sweet little pucker hole that by this time was very well lubed with all the juice oozing from her pussy.

I moved my cock to her little pucker hole and without warning shoved it all the way in “UMMMMMMMMPPPHHHHHHHH” was all I heard as I buried myself all the way up her ass “ohhhhhh that feeeeelsss soooooooo gooodddddddd… fuck my ass pleassssssseeeeee” “fuck my ass good and hard PLEASSSSEEEEEEEE!” with that I picked up the pace pulling out so only the head was still in her stretching her little hole, then shoving it all the way back in.

After a few minute of fucking Katie’s tight little ass, I suddenly feel a hand reaching between my legs from behind and grabbing hold of my balls. Then I feel a finger at the entrance to my own back door lightly pressing on it. I turn around and see Sherry, Katie’s best friend; she then grabs the base of my cock as I’m shoving it deep into Katie’s ass trying to get her finger lubed.

She then returns it back to my ass and slowly presses the tip of her finger up my ass. She holds it there for a moment, then as I thrust my cock deep into Katie’s ass, Sherry pushes her finger deep within my ass stimulating my prostate and causing me to shoot my load deep into Katie’s ass. I feel as though I’ve just shot a gallon of hot cum up her tight little ass “ohhh that feels soooo gooooddd… I can feel your cum shooting deep inside my ass… it feels soooooo gooooodddd!”

As I keep my cock buried deep within Katie’s ass, Sherry continues her assault on my ass by slowly moving her finger in and out. My cock stays hard and buried up Katie’s ass. I begin thrusting in and out “oh my godddd my ass feels sooooooo good, I can’t believe your still fucking my ass… please don’t stop I’m going to cummmmmm” and with that Katie explodes with yet another orgasm. “I’MMMMMMM CUUUMMMMMMINGGGGGG” as her pussy explodes squirting her juices all over my balls, Sherry’s hand, and all over the sheets. This whole time not a word is spoken by Sherry or myself. We continue working over Katie’s ass. As her orgasm subsides, I pull my cock out of her well fucked ass and watch my cum spill from her hole. Sherry then moves between Katie’s legs, and begins licking up all the juices from her ass and pussy. “Oh my! That feels soo good, lick my pussy, lick me clean!”

This whole time I haven’t noticed there’s someone else in the room watching. Across the room sitting in a chair is Sherry’s boyfriend Tom. He’s sitting in a chair naked stroking his 9” cock. He get’s up and walks across the room to Katie’s face and puts his hard cock to her lips. “mmmmmmmmmmmm” is all we hear from Katie as she opens her mouth to lick Tom’s cock. He slowly pushes about half of it in her mouth and slowly begins fucking her mouth with it. All while Sherry is licking her pussy. I stand back and watch as they both work Katie over from both ends.

“mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” is all we can hear from Katie as her mouth is fucked by Tom’s monster. With each thrust into her mouth, Tom manages to get a little more in. Until finally he’s pushing his full 9” down Katie’s throat. Suddenly Tom pulls his cock out of Katie’s mouth, and takes Sherry’s place between Katie’s legs.

As he climbs on the bed and positions his cock at the entrance to Katie’s pussy, Sherry climbs up and straddles Katie’s face. Before Katie has a chance to realize what’s going on, Sherry lower’s her now dripping wet pussy over Katie’s face. As her clit is rubbing on Katie’s nose, Sherry begins rocking back and forth using Katie’s nose to rub her engorged clit. As she’s rubbing Katie’s face, Katie sticks out her tongue and begins licking her best friend’s pussy; having no idea who it is. Sherry has all she can do to keep from crying out as she convulses into a mind shattering orgasm, spreading her girl cum all over Katie’s waiting face.

As Sherry’s orgasm rips through her, and Katie is licking up Sherry’s juices, Tom takes the opportunity to shove all 9” of his cock up Katie’s pussy “OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!” she screams as Tom bottoms out against Katie’s cervix “THAT FEELS SOOOOOOOOO FUCKINGGG GOOOOOOOODDD!” Tom then begins thrusting in and out while Katie continues licking Sherry’s pussy. Tom only lasts a few minutes before he thrusts hard again into Katie and unloads his hot load deep up Katie’s pussy “OHHHH FUUUUUCCCKKKKKK… I feel it shooting deep inside me… OH MY GOD IT FEELS SO GOODD”

Leaving Katie tied to the bed, we all 3 quietly leave the room, leaving Katie tied to the bed oozing cum from her well fucked holes. We go back downstairs to join the party, and after I decide to go back to Katie’s room to check on her. As I walk into the room, there’s another guy buried deep in her pussy. Just as I walk in the room he shoves deep inside her and shoots yet another hot load of cum up her very well fucked hole. As he finishes shooting his load, I hear Katie ask if he’ll untie her as she needs a break, and her arms are tired.

He does as asked; as she removes the blindfold she see’s me standing in the doorway with a big smile on my face. She smiles back as she reaches a hand between her legs to scoop up some of the cum that’s oozing from her pussy. She raises her fingers to her lips and licks them clean. “Some party isn’t it” she says with a smile. “if you only knew” I think to myself.

She got up from the bed and walked across the hall to the bathroom. Next I hear the shower running. So I go back downstairs to rejoin the party leaving Katie to some alone time to recover from all the fucking she’d just received.

Akota1991
09-03-2012, 11:09 PM
Very hot

ShojoKawada
09-04-2012, 05:17 AM
Great story

bumlover
09-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Very hot story

groomleader
09-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Oh man, that was HOT, thanks muchly!

Lv2cpsy
09-20-2012, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the comments. I'm trying to write more, it takes awhile as I drive truck and don't always have time to sit and write. I'm thinking of continuing this one, any ideas are welcome!

groomleader
09-21-2012, 01:56 PM
Oh yeah, a second chapter would be great, I'd enjoy it very much.
Perhaps a party with the narrator tied up and blindfolded.
Or have Katie and her boyfriend tied up together, and the guests can choose whoever they want.
Or have Katie and Sherry tied up together, so there will be two hot and horny ladies to service.

tech
10-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Great Story

Lv2cpsy
11-02-2012, 06:51 AM
Oh yeah, a second chapter would be great, I'd enjoy it very much.
Perhaps a party with the narrator tied up and blindfolded.
Or have Katie and her boyfriend tied up together, and the guests can choose whoever they want.
Or have Katie and Sherry tied up together, so there will be two hot and horny ladies to service.

I love the suggestions! I've started part 2, however it takes me awhile to write as I drive truck and don't always have the time to write. I'm hoping to have part 2 in a month or so. Thanks for reading!

D0ggy
02-20-2013, 02:48 PM
Fine story...

Bindncuftite
03-25-2013, 08:19 AM
Excellent story

UncleAndy6591
03-27-2013, 09:32 PM
Great story, thanks

okiek9girl
03-29-2013, 10:32 AM
Loved it! Great story and well written!

groomleader
10-20-2015, 10:31 AM
This is a hot number, bumped for more readers!

comsmith22
10-21-2015, 08:04 PM
Good bump ...For A Good Story...