PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Barbara ;)

Akota1991
09-01-2012, 05:02 PM
Ok so this story is sorta true, the names have been changed and everything is true up to the sex, sadly none of that happened...

It was my roommates birthday and we had made plans to go to San Antonio to party and have some fun. So my roommate, Barbara made plans, got a hotel room an set everything up while I got us a bottle of raspberry vodka and crannberry juice for mixing. On the day of our trip Barbara, her friend Amy, my girlfriend Kassie and I all pilled into Barbara's car and started our long drive. On the way Kassie and I decided to tease each other by rubbing and texting each other some erotic story. Amy was playing with the radio and texting her boyfriend who had opted not to come. Barbara was driving and complaining about traffic.

"Stupid idiot," Barbara yelled as someone cut her off. "Amy can you hand me that little box on the dash?" Amy digs through all the papers and finds a little plastic box and opened it to find three joints rolled and ready with a lighter tucked under them. Barbara took one and lit it, taking a long hit. "much better" she sighed.

As we pulled into the parking garage Kassie decides to get a little bold and grabs my stiffening cock. "Looks like someones ready to have fun" she tells the other two girls laughing as I blush.

"I'm gonna get you for that" I whisper in her ear before biting her neck. She moaned softly an grinned at me winking. We finally found a parking spot on the fourth or fith floor of the garage and started unloading everything, me being the guy I carried most of the baggage up to our room.

"Alright," Barbara said as she set her stuff down, "let's go to the river walk then when we get back we will party!"

"I can't wait," Amy says bouncing up and down. Thats when I noticed that I was alone inn a room with three very hot girls. Barbara was the shortest, about 5'4" with the biggest breast of all three girls. She was about 120-130 pounds with dyed black hair, c cup breast and wide hips. Kassie was about 5'6", 100 pounds, with red hair and perky b cup breasts. Amy, the tallest at 5'9", brown hair and had a little bigger breast than Kassie with long legs that went on and on. Me on the other hand, I'm 5'10 125 pounds with longish red hair and I'm not buff but fit.

We spent a couple hours walking through the river walk. Kassie couldn't keep her hands off me, she kept grabbing at my crotch, rubbing her hands across my chest and back. At one point I caught Amy watching as Kassie stroked my cock through my pants. Then we made eye contact and she looked away blushing. That's when I got an idea...

When we got back to the hotel we changed into our pajama clothes and I started pouring our first round. We all took a glass and I decided to make a toast. "To Barbara, happy 20th birthday." "happy birthday" Amy and Kassie echoed.

As we finished the bottle I decided to put my plan into action. I walked over to Barbara, who was sitting on the edge of her bed and took her face in my hands. "Happy birthday babe," I kissed her cheek then looked her in the eye and kissed her other cheek then pulled back and kissed her full on the lips. She tasted so good, exotic almost. Barbara moaned and pulled me closer but I had other plans. I pulled back and looked at my girlfriend, "I know you've wanted to do this for awhile," I grinned and kissed her.

"Where's mine?" Amy pouted slightly. I looked up and grinned then walked over and kissed her deeply, my tongue running along her lips. she moaned and shoved her tongue into my mouth moaning louder. I groaned and grabbed a handfull of her hair, my tongue sliding against hers. I broke the kiss when I heard a noise behind me and saw Kassie and Barbara making out and groping each other. It was so hot to see my girlfriend and roommate making out.

I decided to take things up a notch and started undressing. i stripped down to my boxers then moved the two beds together. I looke back at the girls to see all three stripped down and laying on the bed making out, the birthday girl was in the middle. I pulled off my boxers, freeing my 7 inch throbbing hard cock. I climbed onto the bed and slid my head between Barbara's silky thighs and started to kiss and lick her already dripping pussy. She let out a loud moan that was quickly muffled by Kassie pessing her horny young cunt into her face. Amy decided to join the oral train by laying under me and licking my dick.

After a few minutes of hard tongue action Kassie started moaning loudly, "fuck I'm going to cum" she screamed and a gush of her juices splashed out onto Barbara's face. Then she got off and her and Amy switched places. I continued to suck and lick Barbara's wet pussy until she started bucking her hips against me, moaning into Amy's cunt. "oh my god oh my god oh my god" she screamed as she came all over my face.

I stood up and asked "now who's ready for something deeper?" Amy and Barbara were both eager and decided to get in a very inticing position. Amy laid on her back with her legs spread wide and Barbara laid on top of her with her clit grinding against Amy's. "Mmmm now thats a site," I moan. I eagerly started rubbing my tip between their hot folds while Kassie fingered herself enjoying the show. I couldn't decide who I should enter first, moving my cock from one entrance to the other, pressing only my tip in, teasing both of them.

Finally Amy moaned "just fuck me already!" and since she was the one I was teasing at the time I decided to comply. I shoved my dick into her tight pussy and she moaned loudly, she was so tight i barely managed to get half way in before she clamped down and I had to grab her hips and press hard until after five minutes of pressure my cock slammed into her making he scream out. "oh fuck yes!" she screamed, "fuck me! fuck me hard please!" With begging like that I couldn't help but start thrusting hard. I looked down and saw another pussy begging to be fucked so I slid two fingers into Barbara's wet pussy.

After fucking Amy's tight pussy I had to pull out before I came and as I pulled out Kassie latched onto my dick and started sucking me clean. "mmm Amy you taste so good" she moaned then she grabbed my base and guided it into Barbara's pussy then pulled me out an put me in Amy. Back and forth my girlfriend slid me into to other girls hot tight cunts. Soon I started moving faster, getting close. "fuck I'm going to cum" I moaned as i started slamming them harder and faster. At the last minute I pulled out and came all over their cunts. Then the girls flipped, now in the position 69 cleaning each other off then Kassie pulled out a strap-on and put it on. She lined up her fake cock with Amy's pussy as I lined mine up with Barbara's.

We both entered the girls at the same time making them scream out loudly. Barbara started licking Kassie's tight pussy while Amy sucked my balls. All four of us started moaning and screaming and panting. Kassie and I made eye contact as we matched our thrusts, pounding the two young girls bellow us. After about 15 minutes of slamming my cock into my roomates pussy and having Amy suck my balls I couldn't handle it. I started thrusting harder and faster moaning "oh god I'm about to cum" I moaned. "Fuck me too!" the other girls agreed screaming. Finally I couldn't holding it any longer, my balls tightened and my cock started swelling. "oh god its so big" Barbara moaned "fuck I'm cumming!" all four of us screamed as we all orgasmed at the same time. As soon as i felt Barbara's tight cunt squeeze my dick I came hard, my hips bucked and I squirted my hot creamy load deep into her moaning loudly.

Afte we all came down from our orgasm I pulled out and Amy ate the cum dripping out of Barbara's pussy making her moan again. Then we all collapsed onto the bed together and slept the rest of the night tangled together with smiles on our faces.

kaidman
09-01-2012, 05:10 PM
nice one although you had some errors still a hot read

Akota1991
09-01-2012, 05:19 PM
yeah i was trying to rush an get it done fast

kmere44549
09-01-2012, 05:20 PM
were was that hotel room i need to go there.

nice story good read.

Akota1991
09-01-2012, 05:22 PM
actually i think we were at one of the hyatts there but not the hyatt grand

jessy19
09-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Well, well, well. Don't you just wish this would happen :p good story for your first story. Just a little bit of misspelled words but not so much that it distracted from the story. Hot and heavy action there ;) Hope you write more :)

actionmaster6
09-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Happy Birthday indeed.

WhyAlex
09-06-2012, 07:45 PM
hot story!