PDA

View Full Version : The game truth

gm7575
09-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Growing up on long island I had four close friends’ three boys and 1 girl. We went through grade school all the way to high school together. You could say we did a lot together. Around eight grade our friend Tim parents put in a built in pool it was the
Place we all hung out all summer long. Me and my four closest friends. Tim’s mom Linda like having all us around the house she always said I know you are all safe.
One day we were at Tim house we played a game called TRUTH. The way you play is you asked someone a question they must tell you the truth. As we played the game our friend Nancy ask Tim about his dad that she saw him with a woman at a baseball game. That is when we found out that Tim dad we seeing dating some other woman and that this Mon was filing for a divorce. We felt bad for Tim’s Mon that summer. after ninth grade we did not use the pool much do to it was not the same. But as time went on thing seem to go back the way they were. All of us were starting high school plays sports and starting to date more and more. We would still go to Tim’s house a lot because it was what we always did. This Mon was working for a bank and every day she would dress like a business woman would. She would wear skirts and high heels all the time and after work she would go to the same gym I was at. We would see each other there but never really work out together only a couple of times. But we would talk sometimes. For the next three years I saw Tim’s Mon at the gym four times a week. One day I told her that she looks great and keep it up. She said thank you. She said all of you guys and Nancy will be going off to college soon and that I should have to problems with dates there with a body like mine I smiled and said thank you. Time when by now it was time to go off to college my friends Tim, Matt and Ryan had already left. Nanny and I were going in 1 day. So we were sitting in my parent’s back yard and were talking about the good thing we did as a group and some of the stupid things. Nancy then said lets play a of TRUTH. I said are you shore you want to she said yes. Ok ladies first.

She ask if I was still a virgin and if not who was she. I said no my first was Linda.
She said Tim’s Mon I said know she was a senior in high school went we were sophomore. I asked she the same question she said no that her first we Ryan I said really he never said anything.
Her next question if I had the chance to sleep with Tim’s Mon (Linda) would I.
I asked her why would you ask that. She said I see the way you look a her when she is in a room or walking past you she then said THE TRUTH.
I said that I have fantasy about her that I would like to see her naked just wearing only her white spike high heels. See said wow.
How it was I turn she hit me with a tuff one so I asked her would she like to sleep with me on our last night before we leave for school. She smiled yes I would but she needs to take a rain check on it because of that time of month I gave her a look she said it’s the TRUTH. I said ok. Time when by we all came home holiday breaks but we seems to spend more time with our own families but we did spend some time together
One year of college was done we were all home. We got together at Tim’s house his mom was happy to see all of us together again we talk for a while. We made a plan to all go camping on memorial weekend. Is was Friday Tim matt & Ryan went out to the camp ground to set up camp I had work so Nancy stayed back so she could drive me out to the camp site. Nancy comes to pick as we were loading up the car my cell rings its Tim he forgot some thing for camping could we stop by his house to pick up the stuff he forgot.
We said yes. He told me were the hide key was. So we go to Tim’s house I get the key
His mom is still at work. I go to Tim’s room to look for the thing he forgot I now have everything he needs I call to Nancy let go we have a 1 hour plus ride to the came site. She call me she needs some help with a box mark camping. So I go down the hall passing Linda (Tim’s Mon) room there was Nancy wearing Linda white spike high heels she said are these the shoes you spoke about I said yes. She looked good in those shoes with here tank top and short shorts. She said if I could not cash in on my fantasy with Tim’s Mon she would like to cash in on her rain check for a year ago.
She started to undress I said Linda should be home soon. She said not for 2 hours we will be done by then. Just think of me as Tim’s Mom. She said I found some tie down leather straps and I found some ankle and hand restraints in this box mark camping. I though Tim’s mom was a wild one but who new. Nancy says if I want to use them on her I can.
But she also gets to use them on me. I said aim into it lets do it. So I have Nancy
On the bed she only has on the white high heels I have her strap down on the bed we start to have a little for play I was licking her pussy she got wet real fast the next thing she was having orgasm after orgasm. She cool down now its your turn. We switch places now I am tried down to the four post on the bed. I said not to tight she said I do not want you do get lose until I have got I last drop out of your cock. She told that this weekend she was going to cash in on the rain check but this was much more fun. The next thing she is putting a condom on my very hard cock she said that she new that my cock was big do she saw me change at Tim’s house years ago and that it was much bigger then Ryan’s. she climbed top of me wearing those high heels and slid in cock into her pussy she was going up and down real slow she started to go faster and faster until I blew my load into the condom I had on she sat on my lap waiting until I stop jerking then she got off me took the condom off and started jerk me off I was tried down so tight I could not get free Nancy knew she had me and keep going until I have a second orgasm. She got up walk to the bathroom and got a towel and she clean me up. I said that was one of the best orgasm I ever had my hands bound I could not get away. She smiled got up and started to get dressed I said can you UN tie me Tim’s mom will be home soon she said we still have some time. She is now all done getting dressed. I asked Nancy to please UN tie me she smiled. I know I was in trouble. She took out my IPod that were in my shorts put it on me put the ear pieces in turn in on she said good bye I yelled stop she walked over turn of the music.
I said you can’t leave in here like this please UN tie me. She said Linda will be home in about 45 minutes I would have to explain what I was doing in her bed all tie up. Nancy said I should tell I have been having wet dreams about her and maybe my fantasy will come true. Nancy said I will tell one thing that I you do not know, she said that Linda always would look at me walk and check out my ass. So maybe I will have a chance. I said what about camping she said that she will tell them I had to stay back to help my dad. She then add if I make it out tonight I was busted then I could tell everyone what happen but if I do not come out that night I could thank her the next time I see her. Then she turn on the music walk out and closed the door. I was yell in for like what seemed to be a life time but it was only a minute. I could not here anything do to my iPod was on I could not reach any thing my hands and feet were tie up good and tight. The only thing I could do was watch the clock I was getting nervous Linda should be home any minute. All I could do was watch the clock I can not here any thing 5:30 pm came and went 5:35 than 5:48 the bedroom door opens it’s Tim Mon Linda. She stop an look at me she was talking but I could not here her I told her the music was on to loud. She walked over pulled the ear plugs out. She said we in the world was I doing I was about to say she sad stop got up and walked out of the room down the hall. Linda return with a towel she put the towel my penis and balls. She steps back and said that in the past she heard us play a game called TRUTH she said this would be the time to tell the TRUTH or there could be some repercussions. I said here is the TRUTH four the past 5 years I have been thinking about her went I was masturbating thinking how good sex with her would be. I had sex with other girls I would close my eyes think of her. That’s the TRUTH. She stood there looking at me she said ok you told me the TRUTH. I then said can you UN tie me. She said yes she would but after we have sex. I looked at her as she walked over then she took off all her clothes off my cock started to rise up she saw that and said that she wanted to fuck me for years. She would see me at the gym on go home and masturbate thinking about me. She got on the bed took off the towel and started to suck in cock until it I blew my loads up into the air. My cum must have shot up about 6 to7” in the air. She climb on top of me I noticed she was wearing her white high heels she took in hard cock put it in place as she sat down on my cock it was pure exotic pleasure for her as for me. She was bouncing up and down her tits were hard and smooth she stop. she turn around on me so her back side was to me she was going faster and faster until I was Cumming she kept on going until I came she sat down on my cock until the last bit cum stop coming out she got up and I saw cock up in the air. She told me that was the first time she has sex in 19 months. Then she UN tie me. She said I could say the night if I wanted to. I said yes I would like that we had more sex that evening I was done.
On Saturday morning she asked me how did I get tied up in her bed. I told her that Nancy and I came to pick up camping stuff for Tim. She new about my fantasy about you when we played a game TRUTH last year so when we came here she put on your white high heels on said we could have sex and I could think she was you.
Then she found the arm and ankle straps on tie me up good and tight I could not get free.
Linda smiled and said when she came home last night at 5:25 pm there was a note on the kitchen table with her white heels and a note on the bedroom door. Saying that you were in my bed naked and tied up. In her note Nancy wrote she sad that last week she had pick up the phone had heard me and her mother Lisa talking about sex and in that conversation she heard me say out of all my sons friends james is the only one that I would consider. So Nancy new that we wanted to sex. She said she did not plan this it just happen that we in her home to pick up camping stuff for Tim. She had planned to have sex with you at the camp grounds but she wants you to have your fantasy come true. She did not know about the ankle arm straps but when she saw them she planned to tie you up and see what would happen.
I told Linda that some day I would like to get her back. Linda smiles I know how you can get one up on her. I say I like to here it. Linda say when she was talking to Lisa Nancy mom that Lisa said that she would like to have sex with me Linda sad all those day in the gym have paid off for me. I say that good but I can not go thought that again meaning asking Lisa to have sex with me. She said your right. I went to take a shower and get my thing so I could go get my car to go camping when I was getting ready to leave Linda was on the phone I said good bye she said some one would like to speak to me I got on phone it was Lisa she said that she wants to fuck in brains out before I go out to the camp site. I was stunned Linda look at me and said I told you so. The said hold on looking at Linda what should I do she said go over there and have sex with Lisa. I told Lisa I have to go get my car and I will be over in 30 minutes. She sad ok she will be waiting. I go get my car I go to Nancy moms house I ring the door bell she yells come in I walk in she says come down the hall I do there is Lisa wearing red spike high heels and that’s it is sad that she heard about I like woman in high heels I said yes it is sexy come here she starts to pull down my shorts my cock is now out in the open she bends down on her knees is starts to cock my cock then stops get on the bed she says. She gets top of me and goes to town on me I told here I was going to cum she sad go ahead aim fixed so I came inside her I could not believed what had happen to me over the last 24 hours. I say to Lisa thank you be I do have to go she say ok but thanked me is has not had sex in over 3 years his husband is always to tired. She also said any time I want to fucker just call her.

Now I go on my way to the camp site Tim Ryan what happen to me I said I got stuck helping my dad. Nancy look over a me an smiled at me I smiled back later that night Nancy and I were alone she asked how did it go I sad good. Then I said you planned it she said yes but not until she saw the ankle straps that is when she came up with her plan. I told her that Linda was home at 5:25 she saw her heels to the table with the note you wrote see saw the note on the bedroom door she waited 35 minutes before coming. She told me that you heard her say I was the only one of Tim’s friend she would fuck. Yes she that’s why I did what I did. But you never told me that your mon wants to fuck me to she look at me and said tell me you did not fuck my mon I said no I didn’t. she said thank you I said I should be saying thank you see said your right you can do that tonight see smiled.

THIS STORY SOUND FAKE THING WHAT YOU WANT BUT IT HAPPEN TO ME THIS PAST MERORIAL WEEKEND.