PDA

View Full Version : How I became a cock sucking slut - true story

bttm4u2
09-23-2012, 11:35 PM
For years I had a fantasy about mens cocks. I was always looking at them in restrooms, at the beach, at the pool, in chnaging rooms and showers. I would watch them peeing and notice size, xut or uncut, shape, etc. I had no prejudice as to color or age or size of the man themselves.

I ahd played with others boys as I grew up and did the ususal touching, jacking off. In private I even p[alyed with wearing panties and things of girls. I enjoyed the nude swim days at the Y as I could see more cocks. I enjoyed being massaged naked and sitting in the steam room naked.

I secretly longed for more than I was getting so to speak.

One day i started going to a xxx bookstore with booths and a theatre. In some od the upstairs booths you could watch real women naked and touching themselves for tips. I was doing tis one day and hadn't locked the door to te booth on purpose, when a guy pulled the door open enough to see me watxhing a woman adn jerking my cock at the same time.
He watched or a few minutes then left. I decided to see where he went. He wsan't in the female booth area.

So I went down stairs and noticed a booth with a light on meaning it was in use with the door just cracked open.
I walkd up anmd opened the door a bit more to see in and he was standing there watching a movie of a guy sucking another guys cock. He looked at me and didn't motion me away so I opened the door and stepped in with him.

He had his pants unzipped but no cock out. I looked at the movie and pulled my cock out out of my unzipped pants to play w it. He looked at me and said I hope you're intersted in me as That is what i want. I said that i was and sat down on a stool in the booth. Then I reached into his pants and pulled out hos 7inch uncut hard cock. It was a bit thick and had anice head on it as I rolled the foreskin back off of it.

He had some precum leaking out of the slit as well. I sgtarted to rub it and play with him as he watched the movie.

I then kleaned over and licked the precum off the head and lickd the shaft up and down its length. He was pushing it towards my mouth and I opened up and took the swollen head in to lick and suck on it. He was big enough that I couldn't get all of him in me.

I was sucking and licking and making spit and swallowing mjuices as I worked on tht cock. Thinking I couldn't believe I was sucking a cock for real after all these years. My cock was hard and throbbing as well. The more I sucked on him the more I wanted of him. I don;'t know how long I had been sucking him when I felt hiom tense up.

Suddenly he shooting hot sticky cum in me in huige gobs of it. I was trying to sallow as fast as I could without thinking.
It was so much that it was leaking out of my mouth I couldn't swallow fast enough and was gagging a bit on the stream of cum.

At last he seemd to be at an end and I was slurping up cum as brst as I could. I said sorry to him but he smiled and siad thats ok it was a great blow job. I kept licking until he was clean of cum and he tucked his cock away and zipped up. He truned to leave and opened the door to find a guy looking in at me sitting there with my cock hanging out and cum smeared face while he walked out. He h=]gently pushed the door back, but it didn't close all the way and I didn't get up to lock it for some reason.

I was arokinfmy cock and dropped my pants down to my ankles fro better access. I was wearing panties as usual and they were showing as they were pulled down some also. I comtinued to jerk and watch the movie as I was still horny as hell.

Then the door opened and the guy was looking in at me cock in hand pants down and panties showing.

On the screen one guy was now ass fucking the other guy with great exhuberance.

The looked me then the screen and stepped into the booth with me. Here we go again I thought.

What did I expecy=t I had asked for it letting myself be seen with my cock olut and face smeared with cum and an unlocked booth door.

He closed the door without locking it and stood ther looking at me and the action on the screen.

He undid and unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor he wasn;t wearing underwear.

He had a huge cut cock that looked 9-10 inches long and thick as my wrist. It stcuk out like atelephone pole on him. He had nuts the size of apples hanging down between his legs.

I was almost drooling as I leaned over to lick the head and shaft of his huge cock.

He pulled me up off the stool and pushed my panties down to my ankles I was totally exposed to him now.

He turned me towarda the screen and bent me over the stool/ I managed to get a leg out of my clothing so I could spread them open. He stepped up behind me and I felt that pole between my cheeks s he rubbed it up and down me.

he caressed my cheeks and then I felt him finger my cunt hole with a big finger then another then three in me as he worked them in and out of me. I was on fire with desire and loved him fingering me that way. as he was doingm this he let a gob of spit fall on his fingers and worked it in me as well lubricating me a bit. I was tight as tight can be,

Then he pulled the fingers out and I felt him place the now swollen head against my spincter and then his hands on my hips. He stood there for a minute as I felt him throbbing against my hole, Then without warnig he popped the head in me and held it there as I nearly fainted from the feeling.

After a minute he was slowly pushing the length of his huge cock into my man cunt. Sometimnes pulling back a bit before going deeper into me. always deeper with each thrust of his cock into my cunt. Finally he had his entire length buried in me as I felt his huge backs against my cheeks, they felt huge to me.

Now he began to slowly fuck in and out of me building a rhytym to his strokes and taking me as the guy ion the screen took the man he was fiucking. He was fucking me faster now with deep penetrating thrusts that made me moan with pleasure. I rememebr saying fuck me baby take my cunt hole and make me yours. Fuck me like the cock whore I am I said.

I suddenly beame awaare of coo, air in the booth nad looked over my shoulder. The door was wide open and 3 guys were standing in the hall looking in watching me being fucked by this man. Hearing me beg for him to fuck me with his huge cock like the whore I was. They had a clear view of him fucking me with my panties around my ankles and my legs wide open taking him and begging for more. i could see their cocks hard oin their pants as they watch me being a cock whore for this man to fuck with his huge cock.

he kept fucking my cunt harder and harder when all of a sudden he plunged into me all the way and held hios cock deep in me as he shot his cum into my cunt. He must gave cum a quart or more as he emptied his seed into me. i was in heaven knowing he was filling me with his seed just like any woman. He stayed in metill he softened and fell out fo me.

I felt empty like I had never before felt. I had been fucked like a woman and left full of cum by this man.

He stepped back wiped hios cock off and dressed. He patted my ass xheek and left wothout a word. Just another cunt for his seed.

The 3 guys were still there looking at my cunt hole and me. I was a bit hesitant as to what theyu were going to do if anything.

Then the all enteerd the booth and closed the door. Put some moke tokens in the machine for the movie.

Then they all dropped their pants and shorts and pulled on their cocks of various sizes and looked at me.

One moved me and he sat on the stool i had been bent over. He smiled as he pushed his cock into my cunt, Next another man was behind me and he pushed his cock into my cunt as well. OMG I had two cocks in my cunt at the same time, I had nevber imagined this happening/

Next i was forced over to where I could suck the third mans cock as i was being doubled fucked. Now I was a cock slut full of mens cocks using me for their pleasure.

The man I was sitting on was fucking me just by friction zi think as the other man was forcefulle fucking my cunt from behind me doggy style. An dthe thrid man was fucking my mouth with his nice slender long cock. I was in cock whore paradise with all these cocks in me as I wondered at two cocks in my cunt at the same as I sucked a third.

again the door opened to the booth and UI heasrd the guy I was sucking syaing I had drawn a crowd od onlookers to see me being fucked. He said there ten people watching me four od them women. They must have fucked me for almost an hour as they apced themsk=leves before all coming at the same time. I had cum squirting into my cunt and down mt throat to my tummy as well. when they had all cum and gottne soft they left me s they cleaned themselves up and dressed and left with peop,e still looking st me with cum on my face and running down my legs from my cunt.

One woman was heard to say t=she had neber been fucked that well.

I smiled at that s I thought what it had been like to be fucked so well and suck so much cum.

I heard one guy he bet i was stretched enough to take 3 or 4 men in my cunt now. I wonderd how you could manage that manuever. That would be something of a challenge in itself. As I was thinking this I was wondering how open my cunt was stretched and how long before it shrunk back to normal.

I stood ther as I was to see if anyone else had any desires of me but sadly there wasn't any takers. I guess ia had been over exposed for one day. One woman offered me a thick pad for my cunt taht was still leaking cum. I smiled and tanked her as I placed it between my legs and pulled my pnaties up to hold it in place, Now I trully was a cock clut female with a pad ion place :-). As I deressed I was sorry not to hve ore cocks wanting me right then.

I knew there would be other days and other men soon. Kust like any cock whore i would be on the prowl again soon.

xoxoxoxoxo
(Michelle) in my feminine life

Landy
09-24-2012, 01:20 AM
Thanks for sharing.

Ben Alder
09-26-2012, 04:18 PM
Really enjoyed hearing about your first time!

bigchief58
10-01-2012, 10:04 PM
thank you for sharing your story

MortdenHaut
10-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Good story, but don't be afraid to add more detail!

Youngatheart
01-02-2013, 07:54 AM
I like it. Could be longer though.

boss_dong
07-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Awesome story