PDA

View Full Version : Hooking to Pay for College Hits Big Time in USA

drlauren
09-29-2012, 11:58 PM
"According to SeekingArrangement, that allowance is low compared to what most college students on the site receive. About 41%, or 350,000, of the sugar babies on SeekingArrangement are college students, and two-thirds of them say they are using their sugar daddy as a primary or secondary means of paying for college -- receiving an average of $4,200 a month for college expenses, according to the company."

350,000 college girls got a sugar daddy. SeekingArrangement is a website that hooks up sugar daddies and girls.

This doesn't count hookers, call girls and strippers (tons of strippers give handjobs at the least). I'd say a third to a half of the girls in my sorority where hooking. I was a phone sex girl, peep show girl and high-class call girl during about 3 of my college years (I kept a few call girl clients longer up till practicals in grad school) that fully paid for my college and then some. I had NO debt leaving school and a nice slush fund, too. I also knew two gigolos that paid their way through college. They made more (about double) than I did.

Article is here: http://money.cnn.com/2012/09/18/pf/college/paying-for-college/index.html?iid=F_Jump

Marlene38EE
09-30-2012, 01:57 AM
"According to SeekingArrangement, that allowance is low compared to what most college students on the site receive. About 41%, or 350,000, of the sugar babies on SeekingArrangement are college students, and two-thirds of them say they are using their sugar daddy as a primary or secondary means of paying for college -- receiving an average of $4,200 a month for college expenses, according to the company."

350,000 college girls got a sugar daddy. SeekingArrangement is a website that hooks up sugar daddies and girls.

This doesn't count hookers, call girls and strippers (tons of strippers give handjobs at the least). I'd say a third to a half of the girls in my sorority where hooking. I was a phone sex girl, peep show girl and high-class call girl during about 3 of my college years (I kept a few call girl clients longer up till practicals in grad school) that fully paid for my college and then some. I had NO debt leaving school and a nice slush fund, too. I also knew two gigolos that paid their way through college. They made more (about double) than I did.

Article is here: http://money.cnn.com/2012/09/18/pf/college/paying-for-college/index.html?iid=F_Jump

Gonna make an interesting convo for hubby and I when our eventual kids are ready for college!! LOL :thumb:

kaidman
09-30-2012, 02:17 AM
I'll have to ask your opinions on the matter Marlene for when I have kids

Brigit Astar
09-30-2012, 06:45 AM
I was able--through grants and small loans--to pay my way through journalism school and college. I was debt-free when I graduated. I went to a small inexpensive college.

kaidman
09-30-2012, 01:31 PM
I was able--through grants and small loans--to pay my way through journalism school and college. I was debt-free when I graduated. I went to a small inexpensive college.

yeah thanks to some tricks I know I can go to college without paying for classes

sexman8
10-01-2012, 08:29 PM
that shit is crazy!

bigchief58
10-01-2012, 11:06 PM
well gotta do what you gotta do

crzy67
10-02-2012, 12:21 AM
This is something that doesn't surprise me at all. I can bet that those numbers are higher than that. I have known women who were call girls, strippers, entertained at parties, did adult movies, had sugar daddies and did other things to pay for college. I even took money for sex.

For the years while I was in college, I was paid for my services from older women. Some were female professors that taught there. How it started was that I had sex with a older woman who I had meet when I lived in Phoenix, AZ. She tole me then that she had friends that lived in Kentucky. So when I moved back, I hooked up with one of her friends, then a friend of hers. Then another friend who was in the same art class that I was in. It turned out that she was the sister of an English instructor that I had the semester before. One sister talked to the other, and the next week I was with her as well. Then, I had sex with another instructor that heard how good that I was in bed, and word of mouth got around quickly. Soon, I was going out at least three times a week with older women, all just to have sex with me and give me money and things. I didn't always ask for money, but it was usually clear what was going down. I always got paid. I sometimes got gifts like clothing, a T.V. watches, rings, all kind of things and once even a nice used car.

One day, the department head of the art department asked me to his house. At first, I wanted to say no. There were rumors that he was gay and had married a gorgeous German woman to throw people off track. I just wasn't into men. But he said to come over and have dinner with he and his wife. So, I went over to their home. I got there and they both got to the point. He confirmed that he was gay, they did not have sex together and that she could have sex with anyone that she wanted as long as things were keep very discreet. The deal was that in order for him to stay in with his family and his parent's will, he got married to the German woman. She told me that she heard from another instructor of how good I was with woman. She thought that I was very attractive and wanted to be with me. She had her own house right next to her husband's and we would stay there. What they told me next was something that I don't think that many people would turn down.

Every, year while college was for the summer, she went back to Germany to visit her family for a week, and then traveled else where after that. She wanted me come along. He husband always spent his summer with his lover in California and she was tired of traveling alone. There was no way that I could pass up an opportunity like that. For almost three years, We would travel all around the world during summer break.

See, I can understand why some people will use sex to pay for college. I know, because I did it. I needed the money, didn't want to take out thousands in loans and also, I was fun. I liked that women wanted to be with me and pay for it. I see no harm in it at all.

Brigit Astar
10-02-2012, 08:40 AM
That is incredible.

jonbick234
10-02-2012, 09:27 PM
How come stuff like this didn't happen when I was in college?

CompanyIVA
03-01-2013, 07:14 PM
$32,000 in debt... College is way to expensive

groomleader
03-01-2013, 10:50 PM
Hey, if it pays the bills, leaves you with a degree and no debt, I'd do it. Certainly no shortage of clients.

espana
09-17-2013, 02:01 AM
Same scenario in england girls not willing to sadle themselves with a lifetime of debt fuck there way out of debt Perhaps they have all read The Road to Serfdom

megan
09-17-2013, 03:15 PM
I was aware of more than a few girls in my faculty who payed their way through university by prostituting themselves - not in licenced brothels but as casual private call girls etc. Two girls I was friendly with continued as call girls after graduation as they actually enjoyed the life style as high class and expensive partners of some quite wealthy men in senior positions who appreciated their services.
I have heard some interesting stories from them.
Why didnt I sell my services? I had a sponsor - another female who I actually lived with in a lesbian relationship and she financed me through my education from high school until I graduated. I have her to thank for what I am today - and not a call girl.

dragonsclaw
11-23-2015, 01:17 AM
It doesn't surprise me at all. When I was sixteen my girlfriend and I wanted to go on an international rock n roll weekend holiday. We couldn't afford it. So my girlfriend worked for a week as a prostitute and made double what we needed. It was just sex for money.