PDA

View Full Version : Learning To Swim

RKJ83
10-01-2012, 05:40 AM
Every second Saturday morning I take my kid to his swimming lessons and spend half an hour sitting with a bunch of mums and grandmothers watching a middle aged woman teach our kids to swim. There are two really nice yummy mummies, one with an armful of tattoos, banging curves and a meathead husband who came every now and again and a tall vivacious brunette who always wore low cut singlets and figure hugging maxi skirts that showed off her toned arse beautifully. One week the tall brunette was buying a tv unit from the instructor, who taught at a heated indoor pool at her own home. She asked me for help moving it, and I followed her inside away from the other parents. Once we were in the tv room at the back of the house she said “Is there something else you can help me with?” and dropped to her knees in front of me, her hands quickly to my zipper and within seconds my cock was out and hardening in her warm mouth. She quickly brought me to a huge erection, and licked the length of my shaft, looking me in the eyes she purred “fuck me in the mouth, I’ve been so horny lately and I’ve wanted to do this for a long time”. She didn’t have to ask me twice, I grabbed her head and began fucking her beautiful lips which were exactly made for the task she currently employed them for. She moaned and worked her huge tits from the top of her singlet top and deep throated my thrusting dick for the few minutes it took for me to grunt “I’m gonna cum in your mouth” half simply describing what was happening and half demanding, and she took most of my load in her mouth and dribbled a little down her amazing tits, rubbing my dick head through it in trails. She grabbed toilet paper to clean herself, thanked me and said I should call her if I was free that afternoon, and I helped her shift the tv unit to her car. Needless to say, I called her the very first free afternoon I had.

Landy
10-01-2012, 08:29 AM
Thanks for sharing this short tale with us. It would be easier to read if you could split the text up with more paragraph breaks.

qwsaqw
11-22-2012, 10:32 PM
Lucky bastard wish that would happen to me.

Sigi gert
11-17-2014, 06:28 AM
Lucky