PDA

View Full Version : Mandy tricked into fucking guys and doesn't know it.

mongo
10-02-2012, 08:37 PM
I’ve had a fantasy to have several men fuck my wife without her knowing it ever happened. I don’t mean something like drugging her, or anything like that either. In my fantasy, I would blind fold her and tier her arms behind her back and slide my dick into her mouth. After a set time, some friends would sneak in and every time we would switch positions, it would be a different dick. We would all cum in the same spot at one time, and before I untied her, they would sneak back out. Seeing my wife’s 5 foot 4, 110 pound sexy ass little body with her nice perky low C tits and her dirty blond hair with it’s purple streak get ravaged by a bunch of guys has always been a turn on. The idea of her being had by several men without her knowledge would be a new dimension though. I’ve never tried it, mostly because I felt it would be a breach of trust. Mandy and I have a very full sex life, and several men have been involved before, but always planned together. I’ve never mentioned it, because I didn’t want her to feel like all our other sexual adventures were not enough. For the longest time, I was content to keep it a fantasy. A few weeks back, however, we were on a long drive through some really rural areas and she had pulled my cock out and was stroking it. She gave me a bit of road head and then proceeded to stoke my cock while I looked for a nice field road to park on. While I drove, she asked me if there were any fantasies that she had not yet filled. I told her about it she seemed receptive. I soon found a good place to slide the car into. I stripped her clothes off, bent her over the hood of the car and visualized my fantasy while we got in an amazing outdoor sex session in.

After we got back home, I started making plans with a few good friends. My friend Terry had his wife Tina invite Mandy to a dinner for the girls. The guys were all to meet at my place while the girls were at dinner. I went out and bought a new hand and ankle soft cuff set and blindfold from a local adult store. I made sure that there was no way you could see under or through the blindfold. Just to be on the safe side, when the night came, I would keep the lights low. The night was scheduled for last Friday. When it finally arrived, I was so horny, I could barely contain myself. I couldn’t keep my hands off Mandy as she got ready. She appeased me with a little preview head before she headed out the door. On her way out, I let her know I had a surprise when she got back. As soon as I knew she was staying gone, I gave the guys the all clear to come over. My friends Terry, Nick, and Meat were all at the house within 15 minutes.

The guys and I hung out playing Modern Warfare 3 and remembering past escapades with Mandy until Tina texted me that they were on the way to drop off Mandy. The guys hid in my office and I waited on the couch until Mandy came in the door. I was so horny that before she could say anything, I had her in a deep kiss and was nibbling on her ears and neck while messaging her tits through her top. In a very coy manner, she asked what the surprise was, and I suggested we move to the bedroom to find out. We often like to try new toys and things so me having a new set of restraints was not a tip off. We had been talking about getting some, and maybe even nipple clamps because she was interested in trying a little light bondage so she was a game. I dimmed out all the lights, bent her over a small ottoman so that her tits were free and her sexy little ass was pointed slightly up for easy access, and then placed the blindfold over her eyes. I bound her hands and ankles together in a fashion that would prevent her from getting off the ottoman. I shut the closet door, harder than necessary, to give the guys the ok to come it. I had never fully shut the door so they would not have to turn the knob. I moved in front of her and pressed the tip of my cock to her lips. She eagerly parted her lips and swallowed my dick. I first slowly moved my prick in and out of her mouth, and then picked up speed and depth as I went. I was fully down her throat when the guys slipped into the room. As I pumped her mouth, Nick came up beside me and started messaging one of her breasts. After a few moments, the two of us moved away and Terry came up behind her. He knelt down and buried his face into her wet pussy. His tongue had her moaning with orgasm in minutes. When he stood up, Nick moved in and slowly began to work his cock into her slit. While he worked himself further and further into her cunt, I went to the dresser and got out one of her dildos. I stood next to Nick, pulled her head toward him, and slid the dildo into her mouth, and throat fucked her with it while Nick worked her pussy. Nick pulled out and Meat then slid his cock down Mandy’s throat. We took turns going back in forth between throat fucking her and pleasuring her cunt with our cocks. Once we had all fucked her, I gave Meat a bottle of lube. He drenched her tight little ass with it and worked his black cock into her ass. After several minutes, he moved away and Terry moved it. I was the last to enjoy her ass, but before I did, I disconnected her hands from her ankles and moved her to the bed. I bent her over the bed and enjoyed her perfect ass for 20 minutes while the guys worked themselves up to cum. Once everyone signaled they were ready, I pulled her to her knees and we all drenched her face and tits at once. When we had all finished, Mandy exclaimed “holy shit you have a lot of cum tonight.” As I went to the bathroom to get a towel, the guys snuck back to the office to get dressed and slip out the front door. When I came out of the bathroom and got a second look at my beautiful wife completely drenched in our cum, I had to go get the camera and take a picture. Once I had my picture, I released my wife from the cuffs and gave her a towel to clean up. It’s been over two weeks, an Mandy still has no idea she was had by all of us.

crzy67
10-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Thanks for your story.

bumlover
10-05-2012, 04:42 PM
great story, hope there are more to come

ilickitty
10-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Would have loved to have been there!

lfds4fun
04-14-2013, 03:54 PM
Hot!