PDA

View Full Version : Loving Jessica

hitthewall
10-04-2012, 10:13 AM
This is my first story. Its about two childhood friends who never knew they might have feelings for one another. Hope you all enjoy it. Sorry for spacing before hand as copy past from word jsut smooshes it and any errors you may come across tried my best. :) Thank you and enjoy. construtive critism welcomed =D

It was a warm afternoon when Jessica stopped by Evans house. She called a day ago asking him if she could use his car. He of course agreed to let her barrow it. She has been his neighbor for the last twenty years and neither of them ever though each other in a sexual manner until about 2 weeks ago when she started to drop by his place to say hi, as well all their flirty text messages they would send back and forth. She was 25yrs old 5’5 and had a very slim body, dirty blond hair as well as 32b size breast. Even was 5’3 semi muscular and 28yrs old with a 7 1/2 inch cock.
Even was thinking if Jessica all day as he was expecting her and they have had been flirting once again over the phone. He had his mind made up that he would try something with her. He was crushing real hard. She was to be over at about 1pm.

A Knock on the door and Even walks over to the door opening the door seeing Jessica. It was still a bit early she arrived at about a quarter till. He allowed her in and invited her back towards his room where he had the keys to his car.
He sat down at his chair and told her to get comfy and just relax as she was early.
She sat on his bad and laid across it.

He began talking to her about her week and he got up and walked over to her. He made his decisions that he would see how far he could go.
He pushed her onto her back and began kissing her.
She was blushing from the unexpected kiss and touching.
Unsure how she felt she began to kiss back passionately.
At first she believed everything was just fun and games and teasing him. She never thought he would make a move on her.
They were basically brother and sister.

The moment was getting hot for the two of them he started to undo her jeans as he felt her tits. Slowly fondling those perfect tits with his hands.
Pinching her nipples as she moaned into his mouth.
Unexpectedly her alarm went off breaking the mood up.
She quickly sat up. Not knowing what to do. She didn’t want to stop at all she wanted him to keep touching her.
Even was taken aback by her sitting up as he withdrew his kiss slowly seeing her eyes glistening and gazed over from what just happened.

“I love you,” Evan blurted out. His cheeks beginning to turn a shade of red.
She stands up trying to gather thoughts. What was going on? Was this for real? Was she just having a fantasy?
She leaves quickly taking the spare key that was on the dresser and heads out to the door. She turns and says thank you…
Evan sitting there in utter confusion. Thinking that he may have just made huge mistake.
Jessica Drives away thinking to herself that just happened. Her feelings all sorts of mixed. Was he just in it for the sex or was he sincere about those three little words. Her body still wanted the pleasure she was feeling. She didn’t know what to do. She wanted to turn around and tell him she loved him.
She was waiting at a stop light thinking and pondering what to do. Her little pussy was soaking wet. Her mind was in disarray.

Evan in his chair now thinking that he may have been too quick to act. He sends her a text, saying he was sorry and didn’t mean to scare her off.
A sudden knock came from the door. Caused Evan to sit up when he heard the door open and close. Who just entered his house…?
Next thing he knew it was Jessica… He smiled but before he could say a word she planted her soft moist lips on his.

“I hope you mean it,” she says between kisses.
Grabbing her tightly in his arms and kissing back. “I do I mean it”
“Good because I want you and love you too.” She responds

She steps away pulling him up and taking his hand dragging him towards the bed.
She pulls her top off for him to see her tits.
Jumping at the chance his starts to nibble and suck on her tits. Letting his tongue roll around her nipples as he fumbles with her pants.
Once they come down he slides them off kissing down her tummy.
Reaching her soft little tight pussy.
Spreading her legs apart for him as she sits back on the bed giving him better access. Slowly licking her outer lips. Tongue running up and down her tight little slit. Her moans we getting louder with each lick.

She never imagined how good it would feel with Evan between her legs licking and sucking her clit.
Evan stands up and removes his shirt and pants freeing his hard throbbing cock. Her eyes glued to his cock as she scoots further back on the bed. He grabs her hips as he rubs his cock up and down her little pussy.
Moaning fills the room as she starts grinding her hips up and down trying to get his cock nice and wet with her juices.
He pushes the head against her slit parting her lips apart. Watching his cock spreading her pussy apart. His cock slides in feeling her tight pussy wrap around his cock.

Letting out a moan of pleasure the whole neighborhood could her as he plunges the full length of his cock into her.
Leaning down and kissing her as he begins to thrust in and out of her.
Jessica moaning, “Oh fuck baby that feels so fucking good. Your cock is so big and hard.”
Evan grabbing her hips and begins to pull her pussy into each of his hard thrusts. Feeling her tight pussy continue to squeeze his cock as he splits her open. Her tits begin to bounce around as he thrusts deep in her. Letting her feel every hard inch in her. Her juices covering his cock. Hearing the sounds of her wet pussy being fucked by her longtime friend.

Both of them in pure ecstasy as they continue to moan and fuck. Evan holds Jessica tightly as he rolls her on top of him. Her legs straddled on each side of him as he holds her hips down on his cock. Seeing her face in pure pleasure.
He thrusts up and down slowly at first letting her slide up and down his cock. Letting her feel how good it is deep in her. As he holds her hips much more firmly he beings to thust in harder. Hips coming off the bed as she slides up and down. Reaching the tip of his cock. Her moans becoming creams of pleasure. Her tight pussy never feeling this type of pleasure before. Feeling herself almost coming off his cock as he begins to slam her down his entire length.

“Fuck please bounce me off your cock Evan, I love how your cock feels!”
Both of them fucking and watching each other moan and taking it harder and faster with each thrust.
They both were getting closer to cumming. Knowing she was close he could feel her pussy tightening even tighter around his throbbing cock.
Oh fuck sweetie! I’m going to explode in you!!
Do it cum inside me please, I want to feel your cum deep inside me! Oh fuck I’m going to cum!!!
Both erupting at the same time as he shoots a hot thick sticky load deep in her she cums hard all over his cock. Falling down to his chest and kissing him. Lying in each other’s arms. Both of them knowing that things now will be changed forever. Friends no more but lovers.[/CENTER]

kaidman
10-04-2012, 01:08 PM
nice story but you need to go through it and clean up all the errors so it flows better

kmere44549
10-04-2012, 09:29 PM
alot better then i would have written. good job you well get better with time keep at it

hitthewall
10-05-2012, 04:47 AM
thank you all for reading it. I agree its a little rough still but I may redo it at a later point to clean it up more and give a better background on them. :)

baapji
12-03-2013, 02:02 AM
So nice jessica! thanks for sharing its so attractive story, wow!