PDA

View Full Version : How It Started - Sucking Sleeping Dad

dadsuckernj
10-13-2012, 11:22 PM
I have always been attracted to older men and have always known I liked men - sexually.

I grew up overseas all over Asia since my father was an officer in the US military. He was a pilot and engineer. We lived in Vietnam, Japan and Hawaii until we ended up in the Midwest. My parents were divorced when I was six and my father managed to get custody from my mother who was Japanese.

My father was a handsome man - at least to me and to the many prostitute/bargirl/girlfriends he brought home during his time overseas. He was about 5'9", 175 - 180, stocky and muscular with blondish brown hair, blue, blue eyes, a hairy chest and a deep farmer's tan from working outside.

When I was young, we moved to my Dad's hometown where he had (still has) a large family of brothers and sisters.

Dad was an engineer and worked the graveyard shift at the boiler plant with two of my uncles and so it was my job to wake him up and many times he would be sleeping so hard that I would have trouble waking him or he would respond to me like I was someone in his dreams - usually work related and telling 'Smitty" or 'Mike" to get this tool or that or to do some other task.

Many times I would have to repeatedly shake him to get him out of his deep sleep.

He was a good man, but drank heavily like most of the men in his family. He was not a bad or ugly drunk but he would drink a few drinks after dinner every night and then fall asleep on the couch - usually in his white bvds.

Many times when he was sleeping heavily, after much drinking, I would notice that he would be rock hard in his underwear and he often talked in his sleep; nothing I could make out - just mumbling usually.

A lot of times on his nights off, he would drink more than usual and then fall asleep on the couch and I would stay up all night watching him on the couch from down the hallway with binoculars in the dark - so that if he woke up, he wouldn't catch me watching him.

During the night, he would get hard and soft, hard and soft and many times he would absently rub his bulge in his sleep. Every now and then he would pull it out the side of his underwear and fondle it in his sleep.

I loved those times and I would be up all night fixated on his cock hanging out of his underwear getting soft and hard all night long.

We had central air back then but my dad liked to have the windows open and so unless it was very hot, we usually didn't have it running.

On one very hot night, he was asleep on the couch after drinking. I waited and watched until I was sure he was fast asleep and waited until his white bvds filled up with his hard cock. It was a really dark night with no moon and so it was hard to see from down the hall even with my binoculars but the whiteness of his bvds attracted what little light there was and I could see that he was rock hard.

I went down the hall and I crept closer and looked closer at his wonderful bulging cock. I was so nervous and excited and scared that I was shaking like I was in an earthquake - or so it seemed!

My heart pounding and my mouth dry I lightly touched his bulge and felt his warm, hard cock through the thin cotton. I ran my finger along the bulge, feeling his shaft and head as I quivered with excitement.

Dad didn't seem to be waking up and I knew that if I didn't act on this - I probably never would!

I slowly lifted his underwear leg opening and gingerly slid his swollen head out the side which caused his entire cock to pop up and out of his underwear. I looked at his beautiful cock and realized that mine looked so much like his! I lifted the leg opening a bit more and slid his balls out of his shorts. I lightly and stroked them and held my breath as they contracted slightly. I moved my finger along the underside of his cock as if jutted out almost parallel from his body. As I touched it it jumped slightly now and then. My dad still seemed to be fast asleep and snoring lightly as he did any time he was sleeping on his back.

Getting up my nerve, I held his thick penis and kissed the crown. My mouth sucked half of his cock into it. He moaned, but continued to snore. His penis now was almost all in my hot young mouth, and I sucked hard, and moved my head up and down slowly. It was heaven. Many minutes passed and I continued to suck my Dad’s cock. He moved a little and moaned again.

I felt his cock get stiffer and stiffer and I felt he was near his climax and sucked harder, and moved my head up and down faster. Then his cock began to pulsate and he started to spurt his semen into my mouth. I sucked on and on, taking all of his juice into my mouth and swallowing. Dad came and came and I swallowed every drop of his thick, salty slightly bitter sperm.

He mumbled a bit and I froze - my mouth still on his cock. He didn't wake up and so I slowly slid my mouth off his cock and made my way back down the hall and into my room.

My heart was still thumping and I was sure that any minute he would wake and storm into my room angry and knowing what I had just done.

I laid on my bed and pulled the covers over me after I slid one of my white socks over my rock hard cock and I jerked off into still relishing the taste of his sperm in my mouth.

Next day, Dad gave me no sign that he knew what had happened. His next night off, I did the same.

I did this I moved out of the house into my own apartment.

MORE TO CUM!

poopooppboobies
11-21-2012, 11:04 AM
very nice... i really enjoy father son stories... keep it comming.

tallguy1234
11-22-2012, 07:37 PM
Nice story. Hope to see more.

aliahebab2
12-27-2012, 10:05 AM
yes more of father grandpa son stories

scooner71
01-15-2013, 07:30 PM
Nice story

Pantyluver1009
11-09-2017, 05:48 PM
Loved it.. want to hear more..