PDA

View Full Version : First Time...Lester

dadbrough56
11-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Lester

Even though the names in my stories may be real, the events and people are not. Any similiarity to living people is just coincidence.

When I was 14 my mom and dad went through a terrible divorce. So bad that the court sent me and my brother to live with our grandparents on their ranch. We attended a small country school with the class I was in having only 13 students, 4 of which were girls.

I was a horny teen and wasn't much to look at, but I did have one thing no one knew about....I had a 7 inch dick, and quite a few fantasies about some of the girls in my class. One girl in particular was Jana, a blond haired beauty who was the epitamy of the description "a farmers daughter". She was about 5' 2" had C cup breasts and legs that went on forever and she knew it too.

On this hot summer day she had showed up at my grandparents on horseback wanting to go riding, so I saddled up my horse and we took off with some lunch and a water bottle . We rode what seemed like hours and the day got hotter and hotter, really hot for me as Jana was wearing a halter top, and some cut off Levi shorts which didnt leave much to the imagination. Of course my imagination was running wild and my hard dick was in constant turmoil as it was being rubbed by my jeans and the constant rocking of the saddle on my horse.

About noon we were near a lake on the ranch so we decided to stop and eat in the shade of some trees. We ate and talked about this and that, but my eyes never left her amazing tits constantly jiggling every time she moved. Jana said"Lets go swimming." and stood up and dropped her top and kicked off her boots and shorts.

I thought I had died and gone to heaven.There before me stood the fantasy of every boy in my class,and some upper classmen too. She waded into the lake and looked over her shoulder like she was asking what are you waiting for. Quickly I shucked my cloths and when I got to my underpants I made sure she could see what I had been hiding. As they came off her eyes got really big and she said " you are bigger then my Dad!" We talked about that for a bit, and I found she had never done anything before but had spied on her mom and dad on occasion and knew quite a bit I didnt know.

We got out of the lake and went to our bed rolls on our saddles and spread one on the ground. We both suddenly got a little shy as we were both virgins, but we both really wanted to have sex. We kissed and fumbled around and she pressed her body up against mine as we knelt on the ground.I slowly explored her body as she explored mine, both arriving at our midsections about the same time.

"My gosh," she exclaimed, " How do you hide this in class and during Basketball practice?" as she grasped my hard dick. I smiled, and went back to her, slowly rubbing between her legs and feeling her get wet. She explained that she gets wet to help ease the entrance of my dick into her pussy and that the leakage on the end of my dick was there to help with that also. While she was talking she walked over to her saddlebags and pulled out a condom. " You had this planned all along didnt you?" I asked. She smiled and walked over , and rolled the condom over my dick. Pushing me over onto my back she straddled me and slowly rubbed me against her. As horny as I was I almost came right then. Then she started inching down on me as I slid into her. She was so tight , hot, and wet it was the greatest feeling ever.

She started a slow rocking motion, like riding a horse, and soon I was matching her rhythm. Her breathing got faster, and I noticed her chest flushed red, and her face started getting a little flushed as well. Suddenly she gasped, and her pussy clamped down hard on my dick, feeling like it was gonna pull it off to keeep it. She said that it was so much better then using her fingers to get off, I rolled her over on her back and she locked her legs around me and I started pushing into her harder and faster. Once again she came, and this time I wasnt far behind her.

We lay still for a bit, just holding each other , and kissing. Then we got up and went back to the lake to wash the sweat off our bodies. I was still stareing at her, even after what we had just done and she wanted to know why. " I just cant believe you chose me to be your first. Why didnt you have a hymen to break?" She explained that she had either broken that her self with her fingers or had done it horseback riding.

Suddenly I had an outrageous idea. Quickly explaining it to her we went and got one of the horses I mounted up in the saddle stark naked with my dick sticking up rock hard in the air, then she mounted facing away from me, and when she seated herself she sat her pussy right down over my hard dick. She had the reins and controlled where we were going, but the motion of the horse, and my dick in her, along with the saddle rubbing against her clit, kept her in a nearly constant state of orgasm. Finally she guided us back to the other horse at the lake and almost fell off on the bedroll on the ground she was so exhausted. But she wasn't finished yet, as I had her get on her hands and knees, and let me get my second cum of the day.

We rested a bit, then swam. got dressed and headed home. It was a glorious day.

tnhunt423
11-09-2012, 06:51 PM
hot story for a hot summer day.

actionmaster6
11-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Nice short story.

Landy
11-10-2012, 06:10 AM
Thanks for sharing your story with us.

dadbrough56
11-20-2012, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the feedback, the few of you who offered any. I have several stories ill post, some fiction, some based on real events. and one or 2 that are a continuing series. Hope you all enjoy them

thunder1
12-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Tbanks for the post!

tech
12-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Great Story, would love to see more.

ironeagle2
08-26-2017, 10:18 PM
great story but a little short

breastgirl34c
08-29-2017, 03:05 AM
Thank you. Loved it.