PDA

View Full Version : Adventures of Malissa: Malissa and Nick

Sexyhornybitch
11-09-2012, 03:55 PM
names have been changed to keep privacy of the charcters due to "Malissa" being me

Hi my name is Malissa and I'm now 17 years old. I'm 5ft green eyes brown waves hair and 90lbs. At the time that this happened I was 15 years old but 1 week away from my sweet 16.
2 summers ago I was online when Nick sent me a message saying' "Rate, Smash/Pass?"
I looked at Nick's pictures and he was really hot. Nick was 17, maybe 18, or really close to 18 years old. Brown eyes and curly brown hair that I couldn't wait to get my hands on. I messages Nick back and said "8, smash."
After this Nick and I set up a time later that day to meet up and have sex.
I gave Nick my cell phone number and gave hom the address of my old Elementry school and told him to meet me in the parking lot of the school by the playground. Where I blew my first guy but that's a story for another day.
When he pulled up I went over to his car. I was in a yellow hollister shirt with booty shorts. Under that I had my black Lacey push up bra and my red g-string with black strings that meet in the front. My g-string was see threw and had a hole on the top in the front where the strings meet. I shaved just the day before.
I hoped in his car and he got in the backseat. He asked if I was a virgin and he said yes and that he was one too.
As soon as he got in the backseat we started to kiss. Slowly at first then with more urgency. He pulled my shirt off and then started to undo my shorts. As soon as they were off I pulled off his pants leaned over and pulled his dick out. He was no more then 4 inches long and 1 1/2 thick. I was really disapointed when I found out that my first dick was a small one. Even though he was little I leaned down and put it all in my mouth and started to suck him off. Feeling his dick grow in my mouth. As I was sucking him off he undid my bra and and threw it on the floor of his moms car. I sat up and he pushed me on my back babdpulled my g-string to one side and entered my virgin hole. He started to fuck me raw. Started to fuck me harder and harder. He then asked where he wanted me to cum and pulled out and shot it all over my belly. I scooped it up with my figers and started o eat it off my belly looking up at him into his eyes. Our eyes were locked as I was eating his cum of my belly. After u finished my cum lunch I bent down and cleaned his dick off.
We then got dressed and he drove me home.

kaidman
11-09-2012, 04:10 PM
nice and sweet short story

Landy
11-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Thanks for sharing this story with us.

tnhunt423
11-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Short and sweet.

surfguy17
11-09-2012, 09:54 PM
nice