PDA

View Full Version : Winter Vacation

hitthewall
11-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Have Fun reading this story. I have'nt decided If I'll continue the weekend. If another author feels incline to continue feel free to ask me. Hope you all enjoy.
There are no names in story allowing you to personalize it yourselves. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We decide to take our first vacation in Tahoe. That night both her and I we really feeling good about getting away from work and the city. We had just rented a cabin for 3 nights. It was about fifteen minutes from the closest town but the solitude would be all we needed. Our flight was in the morning allowing us to make plans and enjoy the fresh winter air all day long.

Looking out the window I see the white covered mountains and streets.

“Sweetie wake up, we just made it to Reno.”

Captain over the loud speaker, “Thank you for traveling Southwest. We are arriving into the Reno-Tahoe Airport. Its 10:35am with temperatures at a cool 52 degrees. Slight breeze from the North East. Thank you for choosing Southwest once again and have a great weekend.”

As we get off we made our way to baggage claim. Holding her hand as we travel through the crowd of people. I can already feel the difference in the atmosphere. I couldn’t wait to have the best weekend with my girl.

Once we got our bad and headed to our rental car. We headed off to our cabin for our three day weekend. Pulling up to our two story cabin in the snow as we arrived. The road was covered in snow the trees are along the driveway pulling up to the cabin.

“Sweetie, why don’t you go in and ill grab our bags. Just open door and get the fireplace ready.”

She just smiles at me while kissing my cheek and running to the door slowly as the snow is very powdery still.

Pulling the bags out of the trunk I head indoors where I see my girls cute ass bent over as she places some logs into the fire place. She was more than excited to have a fire to day. I can’t lie so was I. She has always had that ability to just catch my eye.

“Do you like what you’re looking at babe?” She says with a smirk on her face."

Shaking my head I nod and reply with a yes.

I decided to move up to the bedroom where we would be sleeping and took the bags up stairs. I knew I was a little excited after seeing her bent over but I wasn’t going to rush into it just yet.

She came up to the room where I grabbed her and decided to give her a very sensual kiss. As our lips met. I could feel the softness of her moist lips. Our mouths parted. Kissing her and showing her I loved her. Holding her tightly against me. Letting our tongues touch lightly as we kissed. I could hear her let out a small moan as we intertwined. Breaking the kiss slowly seeing her open her eyes and that little hazy look as why did you stop. I gave here another quick kiss telling her “I love you.”

I went down stairs leaving her up stairs as I made my way down to turn on the fire place to start warming up our cabin. Lighting the fire place. Making sure that we had enough logs down stairs. The fire started to crackle and pop as the wood cracked and the heat began to slowly circulate. I head back upstairs to see my lovely girl. I found her starting the electric fire place in our room and placing our clothes away in the drawers and hanging up some in the closet. I walked behind her giving her a quick kiss on the neck teasing her.

"You know babe, you’re going to distract me from the things I’m doing if you keep teasing me." She said with a smile.

"I know." I chuckled.

"Why don’t you go out to the store and buy us some food for the days we are here so you don’t become a bigger distraction."

"Well sweetie, I’ll head on out then and pick up some things. Any suggestions?"

"Nope just do your best."

With that I rushed over lifting her up in my arms and gave her a kiss to remember me by. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I held her soft but firm ass. Her arms around my neck as she pulled in deep. Setting her on the bed as we broke the kiss.

"I better go before this guy wants to get out." staring down at my pants.

She laughed and playful pushed me away after a gentle kiss.

I went down stairs grabbing my scarf and jacked and head out to the car. Taking the time to get into town and finding the grocery store. Pulling into the lot I parked and made my way into the store. Grabbing the cart I decided to go to the alcohol section first and grab some wine for out weekend out there. I made sure we wouldn’t have to come back during our time here so I grabbed 5 red wines and 2 whites in case we felt the urge to have some. Picking up the usual necessities for our stay. I walked into the isle looking for pasta and some condiments as well. Then to the back of the store where the meat section was and picked up some steaks and chicken for us.

I made my way quickly to the cashier wanting to start getting back to my gorgeous girl. Making quick small talk with the cashier sheening I was stocking up. She asked if I plan on having a fun weekend.

I chuckled for a moment and told her, “That’s the plan. I can’t wait to get back to my girl.”

Once leaving I got to the car and tossed the groceries into the car and started heading back. I could feel that I had a lead foot even on these slippery roads. Though my mind was on one thing. Seeing that beautiful smile and loving eyes my girl has. Her sweet delicate skin and loving embrace that make you feel complete.

Pulling up and grabbing the bags. I entered the cabin.

“Babe!!! I’m in the bath. I decided to relax and get cleaned as you left.” She shouted from the bathtub.

“Okay!”

I put the bags in the kitchen and started to put everything away. I decided to pour two glasses of red wine. The place was warm by now from the heat radiating from the fireplace.

I walked up the stairs and found her lying back in the bathtub. She had her hair up her breasts we wet as she relaxed. Her sweet silky body was just so hot to look at.

"Here you go beautiful a glass of wine for you."

"You know how much I like wine." She says with a smile

"I do and I love making you happy."

I sat by the tub with her letting her sip her wine slowly as I massaged her shoulders and neck. Her eyes start to close, as she was beginning to relax. My hands slid down over her shoulders rubbing her tits lightly. Her breathing begins to change. Her hand moves down between her legs. Seeing her touch herself. Her fingers tracing around her pussy. My hands massaging her tits as I slowly and playfully tease her nipples. Letting out a little low moan.

“Baby you’re getting me so turned on.”

“I know you look so hot. Mmm love seeing you turned on.” I say as I get near her neck and kiss her.

“Baby go start dinner hehe. I’ll be out very soon to help you.”

I made my way out of the bathroom. Through the bedroom down to the kitchen and decided to make a chicken pasta dinner for us tonight. As I begin boil water and cutting up chicken. She appears behind me in her little short silk robe.

“I love a man that can cook you know.” I hear as she steps in.

“Isn’t that why you married me?” I said with a smile

“That and so much more but most of all you make me so happy babe.”

We begin to flirt playfully as we cook dinner. Her grabbing fruit and feeding me little snacks as I prepare our meal. She pours us some more wine as we laugh
and kiss. We can feel the warmth from the warm crackling fireplace.

We finished cooking and sat down at the table with the lights dimmed as she lit some candles.

“A toast to us both and a long wonderful fulfilling life together and an amazing first vacation.”

As we drank and ate and couldn’t keep our eye off one another. Finishing we took a bottle down to the living room. We sat down on the floor in front of the warm fireplace. As I sat down she begging’s to undo the belt on her silk robe. Revealing to me her black corset holding her perfect tits in place. Her little black panties with a tiny pink bow on them.

I was not longer able to restrain myself. I moved in to kiss her softly upon her lips as my hands moved from the outside of her legs. Touching her smooth skin. She leans back as I kiss down her neck. Feeling her hands undo my bands and beginning to rub my growing cock. My left hand touching her pussy feeling her getting wet as I rub her over her little sexy panties.

I pull the string at the top of her little corset. She pulls my shirt over my head as she runs her hands up my chest. The flames dancing in the back ground as we start to kiss more intensely. My hand sliding down into her panties. My fingers tracing her pussy lips rubbing them gently. My finger sliding against her wet little slit. As I slowly spared her lips apart with my fingers.

"Baby let me suck your cock please."

Standing up She takes my cock in her hands as she places her lips around the head of my cock. As she rubs her wet pussy. Feeling her tongue slide up and my cock. My hands wrapped in her hair as she continues to suck it. My cock loving her warm soft lips and tongue getting my cock nice and hard for her.
I pull her up and kiss her mouth as I kiss down her body and lift her leg over my shoulder as I my tongue runs up and down her wet pussy. Moaning as her pussy gets even wetter feeling her juices down my face. Bring her down to the floor I kissed her as I rubbed my cock against her wet pussy. Feeling her moist pussy on my cock as my cock rub against her clit and lips.

“Fuck baby. Push it in me please. I need to feel your cock deep in me.”

I couldn’t deny her any longer. I pushed the tip of my cock into her wanting pussy. Feeling her lips split apart allowing me to push each in into her. He pussy wrapping around my cock as I pushed in deeper. Slowly I began to thrust my cock into her tight pussy. Letting her feel my cock spread her pussy deep in her hot pussy. Seeing her moan and play with her tits as I held her hips as I pulled her into each hard thrust.

“Oh fuck yes!! You’re fucking me so good!”

“Fuck sweetie your pussy is squeezing my cock so good.”

Hearing her juices around my cock as I pick up the pace as I thrust into her. Giving her every inch she deserves. Loving how she moans and moves under me. Pulling off the corset and sucking on her tits as I shove my cock deeper into her.

"Oh fuck yes baby suck my tits and fuck me hard please!! Harder!!"

Thrusting my cock harder as my cock tears into her. Feeling her pussy tighten around even more around my hard cock.

“Oh my fucking god!! Fuck me! Yes! Yes!! I’m about to cum all over you! I want you to cum in me!”

“Fuck yes sweetie! I’m so close!”

“Fill me up babe! I want you to get me pregnant so badly. Cum in me please. Oh fuck!”

“Oh fuck yes!”

As my cock begins to throb harder as I pound in deeper into her. Hearing her in complete pleasure. She beings to shudder and climax.

“OH FUCK IM CUMMMMMIIINNNGG!!!!”

Shooting my hot sticky load deep into her pussy. Filling her pussy with my cum. Seeing her in complete ecstasy as I kiss her and hold her.

“Babe that was so good. I hope we can do this every day.”

Passing her, her glass of wine and taking a sip from it. I look over at her lovingly knowing that this will be our best vacation.

“Don’t worry we have two more full days to have all the fun we can have in this cabin.”

We sat there holding each other and drinking some wine relaxing until we gathered our stamina for another round. I couldn’t wait to go again for her. She is the best lover I’ve had and the one I’m glad I’m with. Can’t wait for the rest of the weekend we have a lot to get done before our tip is over.

kmere44549
11-11-2012, 07:47 PM
it was a nice easy read it flowed really well. i like the cpl just fucking

baapji
12-03-2013, 02:01 AM
Great and thanks for sharing, So nice and attractive story!