PDA

View Full Version : The Mother in Law

ROCKETSPEEDFISH
11-16-2012, 11:43 PM
The warm waves of blood circulated throughout her body making her feel alive once again. She peered over the counter top glancing at his face. Her heart raced knowing that she was wrong in doing so. She stood behind the sink, and she washed dishes as the water continually splashed over her white blouse exposing her royal blue bra underneath. “Can I get some water while you’re over there Katy?” Sean asked his mother in law. She nodded grabbing a cup from the cupboard. Her hands shook as she poured him his water. She walked slowly over towards him strutting one foot in front of the other. Her large breasts fluttered up and down frantically forcing a button on her blouse loose. As she bent over slightly, her blouse gave way and her curvaceous cleavage sat right in front of Sean. Katy was mesmerized by Sean’s blue piercing eyes and hadn’t even noticed how she was presenting herself. Katy saw his hand reach out for the glass of water but when he stopped she could feel his fingertips on her shirt. She slowly looked down and saw Sean buttoning up her shirt. She stood motionless watching her son in law button up her blouse. “You’ll catch a cold if you don’t get changed.” He said grabbing the glass of water.

Her oldest daughter Liza had gotten married to Sean earlier that year and the newlyweds were currently staying at Katy’s apartment because of financial reasons. Liza had been working for the church she attended for the last five years. On top of having a full time job, Liza also took a full load of classes at night. Most of the nights, Liza would call her husband and say that she’s staying extra late at the school to study.

Because Liza’s family immigrated to the States only several years ago, her father had to work two full time jobs just to support him and his wife. Katy didn’t really have any skill sets and stayed home for the most part, unlike her husband who would often come home around 2 in the morning always exhausted. Sean on the other hand, was a carefree guy that did what he wanted and when he wanted. Needless to say, he wasn’t working or going to school. He would just walk around town exploring his own self and the community that surrounded him; one could say he was particularly interested in why and how people made choices.

This resulted in Katy and Sean being alone in the house the entire day, and because she wasn’t familiar with the culture in the States, Sean took the liberty in teaching her about the cultural norms. Katy was very easily affected by the way people thought of her and the social status that was titled to her. Back in her home country, Katy was highly respected both as an intellectual, and a natural beauty. It was quite the change for Katy, but she was starting to understand what people in America respected, and wanted.

Katy came from a long line of big breasted, big assed woman. Her family was always producing curvy daughters, and only daughters for that matter. She was a bit on the short side; 5’2” and had long, strait flowing black hair. It didn’t matter what Katy wore, everything was tight around her body and exposed every little crevice; she was used to it by now. Her husband loved her very much, and Katy often took advantage of his love controlling every aspect of his life. He did not care for money, nor status, but because Katy told him that she needed those things, he went and sought them.

Six months had passed since they moved in with each other and Katy had finally gotten used to the idea of Sean living under the same roof. For days on end, Sean would lay on the couch watching reality TV shows displaying various aspects of pop culture in the United States and what some would claim “what’s wrong in the country.” Katy often sat on the couch adjacent to Sean and tried to follow the shows. They were silent most of the time. She noticed that the media emphasized an extreme ordeal on the physical aspects of females. She was also confused when the media portrayed or praised women that showed off their bodies in tight clothing; especially women that had larger breasts and asses. Back in Katy’s country, it was often looked down upon if you had such a busty body. This made her heart a little lighter.

Sean finally broke the awkward silence between them, “Wanna go shopping?”

Katy looked confused and startled. Why would he talk to me now? “Sure.” She was also bored of watching T.V. and wanted to do something that was outside for once.

“Get ready, and we’ll go.” Katy nodded and headed to the shower.

Katy felt tense and uneasy. Her heart was racing from Sean’s commanding voice. As the water rushed over her heated body, she felt a bit more comfortable. After exiting the shower she headed to her room where Sean had been waiting. He was looking through her closet shuffling through the various shirts and pants she had on display. Katy was confused but didn’t bother stopping him. “This is no good. Come with me.” He said while Katy clung on tightly to the towel wrapper around her body. Sean brought her to his room. “I know Liza is a bit smaller than you, but these clothes should be a nice fit.” He pulled out a black miniskirt, a white sleeveless blouse, and a matching pair of black push up bra and black hip hugging underwear. She went into the bathroom and got changed.

When Katy came out Sean was sure right about it being a tight fit. Katy’s breasts were pouring out of the buttoned up blouse as Sean proceeded toward her. He unbuttoned the first 4 buttons. Katy sighed in relief, she was able to breathe a little better now. Her breasts were pushed up and further out, the bra size labeled 36D was at least a cup size too small for her. She turned red and embarrassed. It was equally difficult for her to maneuver her legs as her thighs were mashed together inside the mini skirt pushing her ass out even more. Katy wasn’t used to the tight clothing and felt light headed from the lack of oxygen. “Beautiful.” Sean said. Katy was surprised and flattered, and even more surprising she was happy. “Here wear these.” He handed her a pair of black stilettos that stood five inches tall. Sean took her hand as she stepped into the shoes. As she strapped the heels on her calves were instantly toned and her ass curved up even higher. She hadn’t worn heels in such a long time, and never with such height, she felt uncomfortable, but wanted to please Sean for unknown reasons. He walked her to the door and handed her a black coat that kept her warm enough but was impossible to cover up her busting cleavage.

“Are you sure this is okay?” she questioned him.

“It’s only until we get to the mall.” They exited the apartment and headed to the bus stop.

Because of their financial situation, neither of them had cars and rode a bus to everywhere they needed to get, probably why they stayed in so much. They lived in a crowded beat down city. Most of the community were either selling drugs, running shady businesses, or prostituting their bodies. It had just turned noon when they got onto the bus. Even then the city was crawling with people lurking around. As Katy walked into the bus she was greeted with hungry young African eyes. One man shouted “God damn!” another whistled and another howled.

Katy was scared as a group of people behind her shoved their way in. She had lost sight of Sean as the pack of black men approached her. She shook in her heels, and she could feel her bowels begin to build up. “And where are we headed to tonight Miss uhhh? What’s your name baby?” Katy kept quiet and stared down at the floor. One of the black men twirled her hair around with his finger, “You’re cute and you smell good too.” He pressed his nose against her head and smelled her hair, and licked her ear.

Katy was too scared to move as a man from behind approached her. His hand ran up her calf and up to her bottom, where he gently squeezed then placed his arm around her hip. “Hey baby how you doin?” she slowly turned toward the familiar voice and saw that it was Sean.

“No way.” One of the black men said. “You with this white boy?” Katy was still afraid and didn’t know what to say.

Sean slowly whispered in her ear acting as if he was sniffing her, “if you don’t act like my woman, then they’ll come after you. There are five of them. It won’t be an easy fight.” Katy shut her eyes knowing what she had to do. He grabbed her by the neck and turned her face toward his. He pressed his lips against hers. He kissed her deeply while massaging her enormous ass. Katy was in ecstasy as she never knew that someone could make her feel this high by simply kissing. Her pussy become moist and wet, her body was heated as her pours opened up. They continued kissing as the crowd of people around them stared in awe. Finally the bus came to their stop as they exited. As they walked into the mall Sean never took his hand off her waist but Katy was okay with it.

Somehow Katy now felt like she was a possession of Sean’s, but there was some comfort in that. As they walked through the mall everyone stared as Sean held Katy tightly to his side. There was something odd about the couple; Katy was obviously older and Sean looked like a baby out of high school. Regardless Sean walked with his head high and confident, while Katy tucked her head down hoping no one she knew would see them. Even then, Katy could feel her body warming up and her pussy still leaking. In fact her juices had made it down her tightly knitted thighs and down to her ankles.

As they were walking around a photo booth with large lights, flashing hearts and X’s and O’s, attracted Sean. “Let’s take some pictures.” Katy didn’t see any harm in taking pictures so she agreed, and she was tired of walking in her heels. As they entered the photo booth, Katy noticed that the space was very confined and they had to be rather close, in fact there was only one chair. “How are your feet?” Katy didn’t want to come off as weak.

“I’m okay.” She responded.

Sean patted his leg gesturing for her to sit down. “You must be tired.” She hesitated for a second then complied. Upon sitting on him she could feel his enormously rock hard cock pressing against her ass. The seat had been tampered with and was slightly angled downwards; it was hard for them to keep their position. Katy kept sliding down his leg, and then would hop back up. Finally, Sean grabbed her by the waist and held her steady with his cock right underneath her pussy. She slid off again and Sean looked at her troubled. “Take off your coat.” She did so. “Turn around.” She obeyed once again. She could feel him tugging at the bottom of her skirt and pulling as he tore a slit up the middle. She felt the cool breeze brush off her stream of glistening juices that led up to her pussy. She felt free, but embarrassed.

Sean placed a hand in between her thighs spreading her legs. His hand was drenched with her lewd juices when he pulled out his hand. “I’m sorry… it’s not what you think it is.” He smiled at her and licked his hand. “You taste delicious.” He inserted the dollar bill and grabbed Katy by the hips pulling her toward him. This time he turned her so she faced him. Her breasts were savagely rubbing in his face while her ass was sticking out toward the camera. Loud club music started blaring from the enlarged speakers that surrounded the booth. She felt the bass vibrations bouncing off her skin. In the midst of her music trance, Sean took the opportunity to take his hands off her hips and place them on her enormous ass. She felt uncomfortable but with the cover of the darkness no one would be able to see the sins she was committing. She let him continue as the music blared on. Suddenly bright flashes would take pictures randomly as Sean pushed himself onto Katy once more kissing her passionately. She held her weight by pushing on his broad chest as he cuddled her ass with both his hands. She had never felt this way before, but for some odd reasons she embraced it. They continued making out for another minute when the music shut off and the pictures stopped.

Katy got off Sean and noticed the wet patch near his crotch. She had been humping him senseless and was nearly about to cum. “I can’t do this. You’re my son in law. I have a husband, and you have a wife.” She turned her back on him as she readjusted her skirt and went to look for her jacket. Sean put in another bill and grabbed her by the waist, hard. He ripped her skirt completely off and exposed her drenched pussy. Ferociously grabbing her ass he kissed her deeply again. The music started playing again as the pictures followed. He shoved two fingers into her moist womanhood violently thrusting them in and out. She moaned endlessly feeling her head lighten. The flashes seemed like they were closer together as Katy went white out and came all over Sean.

He held her tightly as the rest of the juices leaked out of her pussy. “I’m so sorry. I don’t know why I did that. That’s never happened before…” she said panting.

“Wait what? You mean you’ve never came in your life before?”

“What’s cum?”

Holy shit, he couldn’t believe it. Sean had just given his mother in law her first orgasm ever.

--Chapter 1 End--

kaidman
11-17-2012, 12:15 AM
good work bro I like reading your work

ps have you ever considered finishing the story called the old man you mentioned you had it all but done but then you didn't if you have been offended somehow and didn't want to post the next installment then I myself take full responsibility for it and appologize on behalf of everyone here you are a great writer and I truely apreciate your hard work

ROCKETSPEEDFISH
11-18-2012, 07:05 PM
Sean collected the list of pictures from the booth and took his exit concealing Katy’s ripped skirt with his jacket. Her legs wobbled as Sean walked her to the nearest clothing store. The rest of the day was a blur to Katy. Store after store Sean kept giving her clothes to try on and then would use her credit cards to buy them. She didn’t know what she was wearing nor what she had bought. The only instance she could recall was arriving back at the apartment and falling asleep hard.

She woke up in the middle of the night and heard the front door open. “I’m home,” her husband said. She got up off the bed and proceeded to greet him.

“Welcome home honey.” She said placing a hand on her hip as she leaned against the wall. She closed her eyes for a second and tried to find all the spots where she was sore. Her entire lower body had been paralyzed and was nearly impossible for her to walk, and she was also fatigued and felt dizzy.

She could feel her husband just standing there, gazing at her. His mouth was wide open not saying a word. “What are you wearing?”

She suddenly remembered what had happened and quickly looked down upon herself. Her body was covered with a sheer black see through robe, and some lingerie garters. She attempted to conceal herself, but she was practically nude. “Yea I bought this today… with Sean… do you like it?” She asked trying to play it off.

He smiled at her, “You didn’t have to go out and buy this kind of stuff. If you wanted me, all you had to was ask.” He said confidently grinning. He was so full of himself and she was tired, but when she thought about it, she was indeed horny, so much so that she started to leak. The couple slowly crept back to their bedroom where her husband was fast to take off his clothes. Katy laid on the bed waiting for him. He rushed to her side and kissed her deeply. Katy tried kissing back, but it just wasn’t the same. The experience from earlier in the day was not comparable to her boring old husband. Nevertheless, she thought that surely now that she has experienced “cumming” she would finally be able to enjoy sex with her husband.

She quickly sunk her head to his cock. She put the full length of his semi hard cock into her mouth swallowing it entirely. She dove in and out forcing the cock down her throat. She gagged and coughed, but never let go of the cock. Tears started forming in her eyes smearing the mascara and eye liner that she had mysteriously applied. She could feel his shaft tensing and knew that he would cum any second but still she clung on with the cock hitting the back of her throat. He also knew his limit was soon as he tried pulling out but she engulfed him even further, swallowing every last bit of cum he had. He grunted unleashing a full load of his seamen inside of her belly. “Holy. Where did you learn how to do that?” Her husband was frightened. “For the 20 years we’ve been married, you’ve never once did anything like that to me.”

Katy suddenly realized she didn’t even know what she was doing. Her body instinctively reacted on its own and she had no explanation for why it happened. More importantly, why was the urge to fuck so necessary at this moment? She couldn’t hear what he was saying anymore and kept looking at his limp cock. “It’s been awhile honey. I just got excited, that’s all.” She grabbed his dead cock into her hands and started jerking him off. It was no use. There wasn’t a single pulse running through her husbands cock. She spat on it and forced it between her tits. She squeezed the cock, pressurizing them hoping to revive it. She rubbed and rubbed hoping that something would happen but nothing. She was growing impatient and wetter by the second.

He could see his wife trying desperately to get him back up but it wasn’t possible, not at his age. “Sorry honey. I think I’m done. I’m gonna go wash up and sleep. Thanks though it felt really great.” The words hit her core. This is not what she wanted, not what she deserved. Katy was irritated as he fell asleep beside her. She couldn’t sleep. And she couldn’t stop touching herself down there. She didn’t know how to masturbate, but she was trying. She found her citreous and started rubbing it. She began moaning loudly making her husband turn in his bed. She realized she couldn’t do it in the bed. She felt guilty for some reason. So she headed to the bathroom.

The bathroom was located right next to Liza and Sean’s room. The walls were paper thin, making it easy to hear any type of noise from the bathroom or the bedroom. She walked in quietly and locked the door behind her. She sat on the toilet pulling down her panties. Using both hands she fingered herself with all her might, thrusting with speed and power. She pinched and flicked her clit with the other hand making her cum in a matter of minutes. She sighed in relief, but something was wrong. She was still hot and horny, her pussy had never stopped leaking. Then she heard a conversation on the other side of the wall.

“What’s gotten into you Sean?” Katy could hear her daughter struggling. She was frightened for her daughter. Was Sean beating her? “Yea? You like my big fucking tits? Yea suck on my tits. Aahhh fuck I love it!” she screamed. Katy could hear her daughter behind pounded against the wall. It shook with each thrust she received from Sean. “Yea! Yes! Fuck yes. I fucking love it! Aaaahhh I’ve been a bad fuckin slut. Punish me daddy.” She moaned. The knocks on the wall became progressively faster shaking the whole apartment. “Oh god. Thank you so much Sean. You know I love it when you fuck me. How come you haven’t touched me in five months? Is it because of my parents?”

Sean finally broke his silence, “Don’t worry. Tonight it’s all about you.” Katy could hear him slapping her and Liza moaning afterwards as they continued fucking.

Katy was so hot, and listening to her daughter have sex with the only man’s that’s managed to make her cum was unbearable. On the other side of the wall, Liza was getting her brains pounded. Sean maneuvered behind her and bent her over grabbing her long blonde curls. Liza pressed up against the wall with both hands trying to support the rough slamming that came from behind. Her snow white skin glowed in the dark feeling every thrust her husband handed her.

Liza had various tattoo’s labeled on her body depicting her owner, and where her loyalty lied. One in particular that Sean was fond of was the ‘tramp stamp’ the lower back tattoo on Liza. The tattoo read, “Property of Daddy” he rubbed his hand over the tattoo reminiscing of his past with Liza. “Remember when I got that tattoo for you?” Liza said shaking her ass lightly.

“Yea. Back in high school. You were such a slut then. Even now.” He continued fucking her doggy style. “Maybe even more now.” She giggled and bounced her body back into his cock.

“Why haven’t we been fucking like this? Makes me kind of nervous.” She asked. Truth was, Sean caught Liza cheating on him with some black man from church. It was around the time that they moved into her parents house but he never said anything.

“Shut the fuck up and take my cock you stupid whore.” He ravaged her hair around his fist then pulled tightly making her head roll backwards; she loved it. With each thrust he went faster and harder while Liza’s juices splashed out.

“I fucking love it! Give me more!” With his free hand he slapped her ass continuously and furiously. Her pale skin was burning red all over her ass. Every time he pulled back he could see her ass hole bobbing up and down. He put his hand into her mouth where she licked it wholly trying to swallow it. After pulling his now wet hand out he shoved two fingers into her asshole.

“AAaAHHH,” she screamed. “Yes fuck me in the ass.” She turned around glaring at him viciously. He shoved the two fingers he used for her asshole into her mouth. She licked them spotless. Sean pulled his cock out and rubbed the outside rim of her asshole. “Oh god…” Liza moaned “please don’t tease me anymore.” And with that he shoved his penis in slowly until he reached the end.

She couldn’t handle it. She gasped for air hitting Sean in the stomach begging for him to stop but it only made him push further in. Tears started forming in her eyes as she lost consciousness. She went limp and collapsed. Sean pushed her to the floor as his cock plopped out. There was a stream of blood on his penis, it would seem that he tore her asshole. “What a mess.” He stepped over Liza and headed out to the bathroom. As he opened the door to the bathroom Katy was sitting on the toilet with both her legs propped up. One hand aggressively pinched her nipple, the other rubbed her clit vigorously. “You poor thing.” He closed and locked the door behind him while walking up to her with his cock in his hand. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her face to his cock.

--End Chapter 2--

qwsaqw
11-22-2012, 09:33 PM
This is hot stuff! I can't wait for chapter three. Maybe make it a threesome with the mother in law, sean and his wife?