PDA

View Full Version : Vicki

SEVERUSMAX
11-27-2012, 07:28 PM
Vicki struggled as an interior decorator already and now knew that she would likely lose her business. That thought really saddened her, because she had risked her savings and spent her time and energy on success in this business. Vicki desperately wanted to prove that she was not the failure of the family. Her self-esteem was at stake, so this would really hurt.

Vicki went through several jobs over the years. Being a single mom made it that much harder. Plenty of people probably thought of her as a loser already and she hated that reputation. How could she win their respect if she failed at her first business?

The worst part of it was the thought of how her son viewed Vicki. Would she ever live up to his expectation that his mom was a person worthy of his trust and admiration? She loved her son, Trevor, with all of her heart. His opinion of her counted most. What would Vicki do if he lost respect for her? She couldn't do anything to make him think poorly of her.

Vicki couldn't make her payment on the small business loan to the bank if she didn't win this new client. The past difficulties made her a hard sell to these potential clients. It became a vicious cycle and it began to catch up with her. What would she do?

"Daddy, I need to go out to the neighborhood bar. Can you watch Trevor for me?" Vicki asked her father, with whom she lived since her divorce.

"Sure, dear. Trouble with work?" Claude Blois naturally worried about his daughter.

"The trouble may be no work soon, Daddy. I'm facing failure," she answered with a sad look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. That's the hardest thing about a business: the risk of failure. You had to try, though. I understand that. It was your dream," Daddy hugged his little girl, who was now a grown woman.

"I'm sorry to have failed you again, Daddy," Vicki apologized.

"You're not a failure, Vicki. You're a dreamer, and sometimes dreams just don't come true. You took a chance and I respect that," Claude reassured her.

"Thank you, Daddy. I just hope that Trevor understands. It will be hard on him."

"Don't worry, dear. Just stay here until you're back on your feet. You're my daughter and I'll always love you."

"Thank you, Daddy. That's the best thing I've heard all day."

"Run along now. Go have some fun. Clear out the stress. You need a break. Just don't drive," Claude told his daughter as he kissed her forehead.

"I won't, Daddy. I won't get drunk either. I'll just have a couple glasses of beer."

"Alright. Have some fun. You need it."

Vicki headed out after kissing her son goodnight in case she didn't return in time. She made it to the local bar in minutes on foot. She hadn't been there in a while, due to her responsibilities, so the bartender didn't really recognize her. He'd seen her a couple of times, but no more than that.

"What'll it be, darling?" he asked, ogling Vicki while trying to make it obvious. The girl would give a dead man a hard-on.

"Just a lite beer, please."

"Tab?"

"Yes, I suppose. Not a large one, though. I have work tomorrow."

"That's cool. Any appetizers?"

"Yes, I'll have some nachos. Haven't had any in ages."

While eating her nachos and drinking her beer, Vicki suddenly noticed the presence of a stranger with a goatee and well-combed hair. His dark brown eyes affected her rather instinctively. Vicki felt as if she could sense that he was somehow good news for her. For one thing, he looked at her with a certain degree of empathy. Strangers were sometimes kind in bars, but rarely that nice. She had to speak to him.

"Hi. I'm Vicki. You are?" Vicki introduced herself to the man, pushing back any fears that she might have about approaching a stranger.

"Dan. You seem a little sad, Vicki. What's wrong?" Dan replied as his eyes seemed to change to a much darker shade that was almost coal-black.

"I shouldn't telling you this, since you don't deserve my stress, but here it goes. I'm going to have to sell my business if things don't pick up very soon. I'm not the driven, hard-nosed kind of person it takes to push ahead, I guess," she responded, now at the point of tears.

"What kind of person are you?" Dan asked her, his eyes now examining her soul with rigorous attention to detail.

"A well-meaning, but rather silly one, I think. I just want people to like me, so it's hard to do what it takes to succeed."

"You want to please people?" Dan summarized her attitude well.

"Yes," Vicki admitted.

"You seek their approval."

"True. I can't help it. I want to be liked."

"If I don't seem too forward, maybe you need someone to take control of your life," Dan declared as his eyes now became hazel.

"Meaning?" Vicki asked him to clarify, her hands trembling by this point.

"Meaning, you need a man who will protect and provide for you. However, you've got to be willing to follow him, even against social customs," Dan elaborated.

"This is not a cult thing, is it?" she asked, mostly to eliminate that possibility.

"No, no. I'm not selling 'salvation'. That's bullshit, always was, and always will be. I'm talking about a benevolent master," Dan assured Vicki.

"You mean like bondage, S and M, whips, chains, and leather?" Vicki probed.

Vicki felt her pussy get moist at the thought. This was a surprise to her, since she hadn't been involved in more than light bondage play with her ex. It had been exciting at the time, but she never considered the fact that it had been her idea and Tyler hadn't cared as much for it as she did. She had thought of it as fun and games, but now she reflected that she never wanted to tie him up. Vicki had always been the submissive party in those experiments, which hadn't lasted. It had been right before he left her, as a matter of fact.

"Yes. Bondage. Look, this idea probably shocks you, but feelings and desires choose you, not vice versa. They just happen and you have to just accept them. If you're interested, come with me," Dan punned.

Vicki thought that Dan was an eccentric, but he seemed to possess a frightening and hypnotic quality as well as psychic powers. He was right on about her nature. Vicki always let people tell her what to do, including her dad. It just came easily to her. She even let her best friend, Michelle, call the shots in their friendship.

Even now, Vicki didn't do what she expected to do: run like Hell. She found herself wanting to at least explore the possibilities. She couldn't help but go with Dan and see where she ended up. All of her normal caution went out the window as she was drawn magnetically to this dominant stranger.

"Alright, I'll do it. It's risky, but I'm overwhelmed with curiosity. Somehow, I trust you," Vicki decided.

"That's because your intuition tells you to. Follow me, dear. I'll have you home before you know it," Dan commanded Vicki, paying her tab as well as his as if it was perfectly normal.

When they arrived at Dan's place, it was no mere apartment or even suburban house. The mysterious stranger lived in a Georgian-style plantation house just outside of the city. Between that and the limo ride that took them there, it became apparent that this guy had some wealth. Vicki's jaw dropped when she saw the foyer, let alone the various rooms of this mansion. She was mesmerized into paralysis when they reached the master bedroom.

Dan took full advantage of Vicki's nearly catatonic state to kiss her mouth with an intensity that amazed her. Vicki returned the kiss without even thinking about it first. Dan then began kissing down her neck until he reached her cleavage. He started to open her blouse and kiss his way to her navel as he went. Turning Vicki around suddenly, he kissed from the back of her neck to right above her bra. Dan unclasped it and continued to move his lips along her back to the edge of her slacks.

Completely unprepared for this kind of attention, Vicki felt her senses overload and her juices soak her panties. Smelling her arousal, Dan pulled down her pants and undies. He continued the kisses until he reached the crack of her ass and parted her cheeks to smooch her there. Reversing her again, Dan completed his path back up to her belly. Vicki was helpless in his hands. Naturally, he used that vulnerability to guide her to a bent position over the foot of his bed and enter her pussy from behind.

Vicki couldn't believe how excited this invasion made her. Her dry spell was over at last and it ended because a total stranger enticed her to his bed. She was at Dan's mercy and he showed none when it came to fucking her. From gentle when Dan kissed her, he switched to aggressive and powerful when he screwed her. There was not even the faintest protest from Vicki as this enigmatic fellow had his way with her.

At the time, Vicki couldn't think about normal concerns like pregnancy, social diseases, or the chance that this guy could be an ax-murderer. The usual precautions like rubbers, pills, or pepper spray were forgotten. She had never been a single date with Dan, let alone three, yet here she surrendered everything to him freely. Sure, it was under a kind of hypnotic spell, but she knew that she wouldn't fight him if she could. The fact that Dan was able to so easily seduce Vicki proved that all rules and taboos were out the window. This wasn't just a fling: it was a phenomenon of magical proportions.

By the moment that Vicki came, sweat drenched her naked body and her pussy gave off a scent stronger than she had ever known. She would have sold her soul for five more minutes with Dan in this position. As Dan came in her cunt, Vicki was surprised that her knees didn't buckle from the sensation it caused her. She knew that she would have to steady herself as she stood up. Even then, Vicki reveled in the way that Dan's sticky cum oozed down her thighs.

"Now you're mine, Vicki. I know that you have to get back home, so I'll take you as I promised. Just remember that I own you now. I set the terms of our relationship and our marriage. It won't be a traditional union. I head the family and you must submit to me. I have the final say in all things, though I'll consult you, of course. I have a wandering eye and like to seduce multiple women. I'm even bisexual. Monogamy is out of the question. Is that clear?" Dan announced, waiting for an objection to squash.

Vicki didn't worry about social conventions like fidelity at this point. She had suspected that Tyler was unfaithful at times when they were married, but it was he who ended the marriage, not her. If she could stomach looking the other way, she could handle an honest warning by her new lover. Her nature was disposed to love, understand, and accept a man who wanted her enough to claim her as his own. All she cared about was belonging to someone, and now she did. A key word hinted at something that Vicki really craved.

"You mean that you'll marry me?" Vicki asked the one question which really mattered to her. She had thought marriage a distant memory, not a prospect for the the future. She would have settled down with Attila the Hun by then, so a dominant swinger like Dan was fine with her.

"Exactly. I'll marry you, but you must accept that I will have other women, including other slaves. You will trust my judgment and embrace many things that defy common morality. I will listen to you, as I've said. Your input matters a lot to me, but the final choice is mine in everything. I hope that we understand each other, honey," Dan asserted, pleased at her response to his declaration of intent.

"Perfectly. Should I call you 'Master'?" Vicki smiled as she recovered her usual playfulness.

"Only on certain occasions, like bondage play and such. The rest of the time, call me Dan or use a normal endearment a wife has for her husband. By the way, 'husband' means 'master of the house' in Old Norse, so this is really just restoring an older form of marriage forgotten for a century or so. I won't call you 'slave' except in those situations. Otherwise, I'll call you 'Vicki' or use an endearment as well.

"In other words, when we're around most people, we'll act like a fairly typical married couple. In privacy, we'll act on our various kinks. Now, why don't I take you home, Vicki? What's your last name, by the way?" Dan clarified, hoping to set down the rules early and avoid confusion.

"Blois. Victoria Julianne Blois, from Lake Charles, Louisiana. I'm a Cajun girl from the bayou," Vicki formally introduced herself to her new man, which sounded weird, but didn't really bother her. She was his and that was what counted.

"Cajun, not Creole, eh? Yes, I know the difference. Your ancestors came from Acadia, hence Acadian or 'Cajun'. A Creole would be directly descended from French and Spanish settlers in Louisiana. Sounds good to me. Some extra spice in the cooking, I assume," Dan grinned at that idea.

"Of course, dear. Anything that you want to eat, trust me. If I don't know how to cook it, I'll learn. It's a small price for being yours. I think that you have some magical power. I won't ask how you used it on me, because I don't really care. I'm already happier than I've been in years. I know that Trevor will be pleased, too. I assume that you won't mind him being around. Yep, I'm a mother," Vicki stated, hoping that this wouldn't be a deal-breaker. She was hooked and she didn't want to have to give him up, though not even an enchanter could separate Vicki from her son.

"Honey, you're a sexy woman in your thirties. I figured out that you're someone's mama a while back. For one thing, I have to assume that at least one other healthy, red-blooded man would have slept with you by now and on a regular basis. That's more than enough to knock a girl up. Also, you have a highly maternal nature to you. That much is obvious. Not to mention that I've seen your stretch marks. Yeah, I know that you have a kid. I think that it turns me on, because it means that you're both fertile and caring enough to be a mom to our kids. Yeah, I want some babies of my own," Dan reassured her.

"That's good, because I wouldn't mind giving Trevor a baby brother or sister. Not to mention that making him or her would be a lot of fun. I still don't know your full name, Dan," Vicki noted, though she wasn't worried about anything.

"Daniel Eduard Leopold von Greiner. Yes, it's a mouthful. Blame my Prussian origins. My family came from the Old Country in 1919. They were Junkers, aristocrats, but fled what they thought was gonna be the end of the old ways when the Spartacus League rebelled. At it turned out, they were wrong about the Reds, but their sense of foreboding wasn't too far wrong, given the rise of Hitler. As a result, I speak fluent German and have a lot of the family fortune. I also know how to fence and do other noble pursuits that don't really fit this century. We're Lutherans, but I haven't been to church in ages.

"Personally, I am thirty years old and own a publishing house. I also donate some books to libraries and such for philanthropic purposes. I've never married and have no kids, though as I said, that will change. The dark eyes are from my mother, but I don't know why they sometimes change color. The rest of my family tends to have blue eyes, actually. And, yes, I have some other strange traits, especially those of a psychic and empathic nature. Don't ask me where I got those, either. My maternal grandfather was a Comanche medicine man, so that might be it. Alright, let's head back to your place," Dan told Vicki, not wishing to make her family worry too much about her that night.

"Yeah, it's past time. Daddy will worry about me soon. Yeah, I live with my father. Thirty-five and I live with Daddy. Mom left ages ago. Long story on that. Daddy raised me. His name is Claude, but he likes men to call him Clay. Don't ask me to explain that. Just humor him, please. When you marry me, 'Daddy' will suffice. Obviously, I won't tell him about the details of our pact. I want him to welcome his new son-in-law, not become suspicious of you," Vicki agreed as they dressed and got back into the limo.

Only then did Vicki realize that Dan and she had an entire conversation in the nude. It didn't even seem strange to her until she forced herself to consider how unusual it was for most people. In the end, what was important was that she left the house for a drink and found a lover. He was what she really desired, in the darkest and most secretive parts of her submissive soul. If the price of satisfaction in love and lust consisted of sharing this terrific guy, then she was happy for the other lucky women. It wasn't a normal attitude by society's standards, and perhaps Dan had planted it there, but Vicki wasn't sure and didn't mind. It gave her peace, joy, and hope for the future.

SEVERUSMAX
11-27-2012, 07:36 PM
Vicki returned home to find her father and son busy watching "War Wagon", Claude Blois's favorite Western. He was a serious John Wayne fan and had passed his fondness for the Duke on to his grandson. Even so, they both rushed to hug Vicki, since they missed her even for those few hours when she was gone.

That was when they noticed Dan, smiling at the scene in front of him. Claude took only a few seconds to catch on to one very important fact: this man was his daughter's new boyfriend. He knew when a man was involved with Vicki. It showed in his body language and the knowing stare in his eyes.

This guy was different, however. For one thing, Claude had a slight unease about Dan, but it conflicted with a stronger sense that this man was here to stay and played for keeps. He might not be perfect, but he gave a damn about Vicki. This fellow wouldn't discard a treasure like her, the way that Tyler had foolishly done. He acted like a man much older than his apparent age of thirty, which made him five years Vicki's junior.

"Daddy, Trevor, this is Dan. We're engaged. He asked me to marry him tonight. Yes, it's fast, but he is not an average guy. These aren't normal circumstances. He knows all about me and still wants to marry me. Why I'm not sure, but maybe he's crazy like the Judds' song," Vicki rambled through the introduction, being truly nervous about this meeting.

"Or maybe he just knows a good thing when he sees it. Pretty damn fast, but it just shows that he's a smart guy. There's nothing wrong with good taste," Claude reassured his daughter as he kissed her in his usual paternal way.

"Exactly. I want to marry your daughter. I decided that soon after meeting her. Yes, I know that she's older than me, but it's only five years apart and we're both adults here. I want to take care of her. It sounds as if you approve, which is good. I also want her to move in with me as soon as possible, along with her son here," Dan spoke for himself at last.

"Alright, but treat her well. You know, don't break her heart. She's had that done to her already, as you know," Claude insisted.

"Clay, is it? Clay, sir, your daughter is in good hands. So is your grandson. I know that you'll miss them, but they're just moving to my place right outside of town. Feel free to visit them and even take Trevor for a day or two. We'll be family soon. I hope that we all get along well," Dan shook Clay's hand.

"So, you're Mom's new boyfriend. What do I call you?" Trevor finally added his two cents. He was truly curious as to what kind of man would date his mother. She was pretty, he knew, but she hadn't very much and none of the dates had resulted in a boyfriend-girlfriend situation.

"Dan is fine. My last name's von Greiner, but Mr. von Greiner is just too stiff and formal. I'm not out to take your dad's place. I'm just here to love your mother and take care of you guys," Dan answered his future stepson.

"Okay, Dan, but I agree with Grandpa. You seem nice and you make Mom happy. Just don't hurt Mom. Dad did that to her, but I have to love him anyway. I don't have to love you or even like you if you hurt Mom," the boy warned his mother's boyfriend. He had clearly grown up faster than most kids his age.

"Don't worry about that, Trevor. Dan's a great guy. He knows about my money problems, too. I think that it's safe to say those days are over. Not that I'm a gold-digger, but Dan's rich," Vicki calmed her son down.

"Well, honey, I know that you're not a gold-digger. Otherwise, you could have landed a millionaire by now. You're pretty enough. Regarding your trouble with the business, don't worry about that. You can keep your business for a while if you like. I'll plump out your capital with my own funds, invest in your firm. Either that or you can sell it and I'll find you a job that will make you happy. You could even be a housewife if you prefer. It's up to you. I would gladly provide for you and let you stay home," Dan offered.

"Thanks. I actually think that the housewife option makes the most sense. I could make décor a hobby or a side job of sorts. I won't have a lot of time and energy for more kids if I'm working all of the time and it would be nice not to need a nanny," Vicki decided.

"I must say that I'm pleased. I want to take care of you and would like to see you avoid the 'supermom' trap that so many women fall into these days. By the way, I don't want a pre-nup. It's stupid and insulting in this case. We'll stay together and very little of my stuff would count as community property, anyway. I want your life to be a much easier one from here on out," Dan told her.

"I know that it will be, honey, thanks to you. If I get too stir crazy, I guess that I can go to the gym or the mall, right? Most of the time, I'll do housework and make home-cooked meals for my family. Speaking of which, I think that Daddy needs a wife or at least a live-in girlfriend, preferably one who can cook. He's used to my cooking, though I haven't had the energy as much lately. Out of curiosity, does this mean that we get a nice honeymoon? If so, where?" Vicki blushed as she realized that she had been rambling again.

"Baby, my place isn't prison. If you need to go to the store, the gym, the mall, whatever, for some reason, go there. If you feel like going to lunch or to the country club with one of your girlfriends, that's cool, too. I don't want you to have cabin fever or feel stifled. I'm not that cheap or paranoid. You're a social butterfly. I accept that fact. I like it about you. There's also PTA, soccer, play dates with other moms, etc. I want you to live the good life, as they call it. Not to brag, but I'm worth more than you can spend in a couple of lifetimes. As for the honeymoon, what do you say to a month overseas? If, that is, Clay here doesn't mind Trevor staying with him for that long. Any preference on the country?" Dan revealed just how nice a life Vicki could expect with him.

"Wherever you choose, dear. I've never done anything close to that kind of thing. I've never been able to go to places like that. I'm a bit overwhelmed by the very idea of what you're telling me. It's like winning the lottery or the sweepstakes, both in terms of love and money. Daddy's always been good to me. I've never had any complaints, Daddy. You know that. Dan, I've been a bit pampered at times by Daddy, but there are practical limits for one of my class. He did the best he could for me. I love him very much and don't take him for granted.

"Now you're telling me that I no longer belong to that class but to yours. It's a hell of a change, but one that I'm happy to embrace. You have no idea how grateful I am to you or how much I love you. It's not that you're rich. It's that you're loving and generous, beyond what I've ever known. You are willing to risk the scorn of those who will frown on me for my background. You don't mind marrying a divorcee who already has a son. You'd take an older woman, too. Honey, I'll go anywhere you wish. I just want a lifetime to show my gratitude and affection for you. I'll follow you to Hell, if I must," Vicki cried as she kissed and hugged Dan in front of everyone. She was so smitten with him that she didn't mind public displays of affection now.

"Mom, Dan, please get a room!" Trevor teased, providing badly needed comic relief amid all of the sappy feelings.

Claude and Trevor now became conscious of a change in their attitudes from cautious hope to absolute confidence and faith in Dan and his new role in Vicki's life. It was as if they had new insight from another source than themselves and there was no doubt that this understanding was correct. An outsider without proper knowledge of the situation would call them brainwashed, but they could still think for themselves. They just knew in some instinctive sense that Dan was good for everyone and they should stop worrying and welcome him without any further hesitation. They could trust Dan, that much they grasped.

"Well, I think that it's safe to say that you have my blessing to marry my daughter, Dan," Claude shook hands with Dan.

"Thank you, Claude," Dan smiled serenely, with no apparent connection to the adjustment in the guys' attitude toward him.

"Call me Daddy. You're family now, Dan. I'm more than happy to take Trevor for a month. You know that. Now about this matchmaking talk, what did you mean by all of that, baby?" Claude turned his attention back to Vicki.

"Simple. You need a wife. It's been too long since Mom left us. I know that it hurt, Daddy, but you deserve a better life than one spent pining over Mom. No more self-pity. We're gonna find me a stepmother. I don't care if she's thirty or sixty. Hell, she could be a college student! You're getting a new woman. Why shouldn't you?" Vicki demanded with unusual firmness.

"Well, now it's time to come clean. Mom didn't just leave me. She was furious when I came out to her. Vicki, I'm gay. Yes, we made you, but I had to think of men when that happened. I didn't want to say that in front of Trevor, in case he wasn't ready for it. Don't be upset with me. It wasn't easy for me to do this at last, to come out to my own daughter.

"Just think. When have you ever seen me even leer at a woman? Have you ever seen any porn the whole time you've lived with me? Have you wondered why I'd be gone on long trips with various men? I have a boyfriend, little girl. His name is Earl Hamlin. We started dating two months ago and are getting rather serious. He's a bit younger and he has talked of moving in with me. I gave it some thought, but planned to wait until you left.

"I've battled my feelings for a long time. Look at it this way. You'll always be the most important girl in my life. You're my daughter, the only woman I need in my life. If it makes you feel better, Earl is an excellent cook. I hope that you can accept and understand this, baby," Claude shocked everyone by coming out of the closet.

"Okay, Daddy, so you're getting a new man. That's not a problem. You've always accepted me as I am. You've never judged me. I can't judge you for being gay. So, that's where I get my talent at décor, I assume," Vicki embraced her father and kissed him on the cheek.

"So, Grandpa's gay? Are you okay with that, Mom?" Trevor blurted, truly stunned.

"Baby, some men are just born gay. That's the way that they are. Some become gay over time, for reasons that only they know. Whichever one your grandpa is, he's still your grandpa and he still loves you the same as he did before. He still takes you to soccer games and fishing trips. He still plays catch, hoops, swims, and trains you in the martial-arts. He still watches Westerns with you, though I now know of an ulterior motive on his part. Probably a longtime crush on the Duke.

"He's still a manly man. He's just a gay one, too. Give Grandpa a hug and tell him you still love him. It takes a brave man to do what he just did, especially in East Texas," Vicki urged her son.

"You're right, Mom. Grandpa will always be Grandpa. I love you, Grandpa," Trevor obeyed his mother, hugging his grandfather tight, as Claude Blois shed considerable tears of relief and joy.

"On that note, Daddy, you deserve the truth. Don't get mad at Dan or me. It's our thing, much like being gay is for you. Since you're more open-minded than I thought, I should tell you that Dan and I are swingers. That's not all. Dan's dominant and I'm submissive. And Dan is bi," Vicki now whispered so that Trevor couldn't overhear what she said.

"I know, sweetheart. I could tell that you weren't a normal couple. I also know that you're happy. That's what matters. If you can accept that I'm a grown man and make my own choices, I have no business being the overprotective father and carrying a shotgun. You're my little girl and I know that he will take great care of you. If he pleases you, he pleases me. But don't think I'm blind. The signs were there. I've lived in that life for a while, prior to going steady with Earl. Now we're exclusive, but we know what it's like," Claude reassured his daughter, much to her surprise. Then again, his homosexuality caught her off-guard.

Vicki then turned to Dan and mouthed a quick explanation. Aside from Trevor, everything was now in the open. They could accept each other as they were, without secrets or fears of discovery. Despite Mom's absence, the family was healing from its few scars.

"Alright, everyone, I'm tuckered out. I'm gonna retire for the night. Vicki, can you take your turn reading to Trevor early? Nothing against you, sport, but I'm exhausted today. Sorry about the film and the reading. I'll make it up to you," Claude declared, waving goodnight to everyone present. He looked as tired as he sounded.

"Good night, Daddy. I'll read to Trevor and tuck him in. Dan, make yourself at home. If you can wait for me to put Trevor to bed, I think that it'll be worth your while. Don't worry, Trevor. I'm sure that Grandpa will finish watching 'War Wagon' with you tomorrow as he promised. He's just wiped out, which happens a lot at his age. This isn't a normal day, either, honey," Vicki led Trevor to his bedroom.

"It's fine, baby. I have plenty of time. It's been a hell of a day. Go take care of your boy. I can wait as long as necessary," Dan encouraged his fiancee.

Dan's plans had changed already, so he could roll with the punches. Having been laid once that night, he would enjoy a late romp, but he could survive if they just fell asleep together on the sofa. He would get plenty of chances for steamy sex with Vicki later. He had a lifetime of that ahead of him. It was a crazy day, anyway. Dan was just glad that it was the good kind of craziness, not the bad type.

SEVERUSMAX
11-27-2012, 07:49 PM
Vicki started to read to Trevor when he asked her,"Mom what did you whisper to Grandpa and what did he whisper back to you? I'm not seven. I'm ready for some more facts. You don't have to treat me as a little boy all of the time. Is it about Dan? You mouthed something to Dan and he acknowledged it, too. I caught that. The only reasons that I still like bedtime reading are that I like books and want time alone with you. The same is true when Grandpa reads to me. Sometimes that's a chance for me ask you guys questions and not have others listen."

"Okay, Trevor, I'll tell you something very grown-up and I trust that you'll understand the way that Grandpa did. It's actually unusual for a father to accept that his daughter is living the way I do now, but as you can tell, your grandpa is not a regular guy. Being gay is just the start of it. Baby, Dan and I have an open relationship. That means that we can kiss, make out, and do other things, more adult things, with other people and it's not considered cheating as long as we tell each other about them.

"The other part is even harder for people to understand, but it's not bad. You know how I spank you when you're bad? Well, sometimes, adults like to do that to each other and even tie each other up. It's a game for grown-ups. We're not actually hurting each other and it's not a punishment in the same way that it is for kids. Yes, there's a little pain, but sometimes grown-ups like that kind of pain. Dan and I are like that. He likes to spank girls and I like to be spanked. He likes to tie girls up and boss them around. I like being tied up and being bossed around.

"That's very different from a guy who beats up on a girl with his hands or fists. Dan does it because we both like it. A wife-beater does it because he is angry or mean. Do you understand the difference? It's a game for Dan and me. He loves me and I love him. If he were to beat me up, I wouldn't enjoy that. I trust Dan, unlike most other men. Does that make sense to you, Trevor? I'm trusting you now with a secret," Vicki explained, while straddling the line between talking above her son's head and talking down to him.

"So, you and Dan have sex with other people, but you still do that with each other. Yes, Mom, I know what sex is," Trevor replied in a way that wasn't so much a question as a statement.

"Exactly," Vicki smiled at Trevor's grasp of things.

"Okay, if it makes you happy. It's better than cheating on me, like Cheyenne did to me. Or what Dad did to you and Dinah did to Dad. You didn't know about that, but Dinah has been doing things behind Dad's back. He just found out about them and has kicked her out of the house. She is fighting the divorce, but she doesn't have a chance, since Dad caught her red-handed. That's what Dad told me.

"He hasn't found about Dinah and me. Things that we did and all that," Trevor informed his mother.

"What things did you do with Dinah, baby?" Vicki was visibly alarmed, for obvious reasons.

"Things that we shouldn't do...it was wrong and I'm sorry about it. She's married to Dad, after all.

"We did that a couple more times before Dad caught her with Uncle Red and three black men. They were doing what Dad called a 'gang-bang'. She said that it was rape, but not even Dad believed that. The men just laughed at her and Dad physically kicked her out of the house. He told the boys to have their way with her, because she wasn't his 'concern anymore'. Dinah showed up the next morning and demanded that Dad let her back in to get her stuff. I thought about telling him then, but he refused to let her in, so I didn't. She waited for two hours and then left cussing at Dad the whole time. She even flipped both of us off.

"Should I tell Dad about that? Dinah said that Dad would blame me, but I don't know. She said that I was 'doomed to be another wimpy white pussy-boy cuckold like him', referring to Dad. I don't think that she had Dad figured out, since he tossed her out into the street like trash. I think that she had it coming. I know that Dad did you wrong, but that didn't mean Dinah had any right to do that to him," Trevor told Vicki, much to her horror.

"Honey, that's NOT your fault. It was hers. She is older and manipulative, that's all. She abused and exploited you. That bitch! Oh, she's going to think your father is the least of her problems now! I'm never a mean person, you know that, but I'm spitting mad now! At least your father didn't know, because if he did that or knew about it, I'd kill him!

"Baby, I'm gonna call your father now, then tell Dan and your grandpa. Since your dad's a deputy sheriff, he can possibly get Dinah arrested sooner rather than later. He wouldn't be able to do that himself, since they're still married, but he might be allowed to press charges. If not, I will press them. Dinah is going to jail, where she deserves to be," Vicki uncharacteristically ranted.

She was furious. The idea that her son had been sexually abused by his own stepmother in what should have been a safe home made Vicki lose her temper for the first time in ages. She was relieved that her ex was apparently innocent of any involvement in this activity. Dinah Marsh had never been Vicki's favorite person, but now Vicki hated her with a cold rage that was alien to her sweet nature. Civility and courtesy for Trevor's sake were done; now his best interests demanded a hostile course of action.

"So, you're not mad at me for liking what I did with Dinah?" Trevor sought reassurance.

"Trevor, honey, you're a preteen boy. You tend to trust grown-ups. She knew better. You didn't. You just obeyed your stepmother and she violated your trust. So what if you enjoyed it or even came? You're too young to make that decision or to be blamed for it. I taught you about 'bad touches', if you recall," Vicki wrung her hands, cried for a moment, and then hugged Trevor.

"Oh, I remembered 'bad touches'. I told her that this was 'bad touching', but Dinah told me that was for 'little boys'. She said that I wasn't that little anymore. I wanted to believe her, especially when she got me all excited, but it still felt wrong. I guess that I still count as a 'little boy', huh, Mom? She lied to me, too, didn't she?" Trevor hugged his mother and tried to comfort her.

"Yes, Trevor, she lied to you. You're still a little boy. You're not even twelve. She didn't have full intercourse with you, probably because even she knew that you were too young for that. She's sick and deserves to rot in Hell. If you came, that means that you need to know more about masturbation, but I'll talk to you about that later. I'm assuming that you masturbate, right? Anyway, I'm gonna call your father now, since he's a deputy and it affects him directly. Then I'll tell Dan and wake up your grandpa," Vicki dialed the number at last, after convincing her son that he did nothing wrong.

"Hello? Vicki? What's up, darlin'?" Tyler still called Vicki a pet name, even though they had been divorced for two years. It was charming, annoying, and sarcastic at various times, depending on his attitude.

"Tyler, I have a lot of news for you, but I'm gonna start with the bad stuff. Trevor's been abused, sexually molested, by your wife. She spanked him, made him spank her, undressed both of them, and engaged in both kinds of oral sex with him. Yes, that's right. Your nasty wife even threatened and blackmailed our son to keep him quiet. She insulted him and called him names. She flattered him earlier, to get her way with him, but put him down once she had what she wanted. Believe it or not, but I believe my son," Vicki steamed as she told her ex about the abuse.

"Jesus, I knew that Dinah was twisted, but to molest our son! Trust me, Vicki, whatever differences we had, I believe your word right now over hers any day of the week and not twice but thrice on Sunday. You wouldn't lie to me about this kind of thing. Trevor definitely wouldn't make this up. It also fits what I'm learning the hard way about Dinah. That bitch hit me with an injunction today that requires me to let her in to get 'her stuff'! That cunt didn't have a thing that I didn't buy for her when we got together! As far as I'm concerned, she deserves to leave as poor as she came. Ungrateful bitch!

"If I had my way, she'd be naked out on the street, turning tricks like the whore that she is! Sorry, babe, I just had to vent. Let me correct that, given what you've just told me about her and Trevor. If I had my way, she'd been in a four by ten cell with a big ugly dyke raping her sorry ass!

"I sometimes wish that I'd never left you, Vicki. I know that's too little, too late. I don't blame you. A gal like you deserves a guy who won't trade her in like I did with you. I fucked up with that choice. Dinah gave me an ultimatum at the time and I caved. I should have told her to stick that ultimatum where the sun don't shine. You're a much better woman than Dinah. But that's the past. I can't change that. I just need to move on, as you did.

"Anyway, I'll get some buddies on the force together and we'll have the sick bitch booked before she has a chance to eat her late-night snack. Of course, with any luck, she'll be at the bar getting shit-faced. Then we can nab her for drunk and disorderly, too. They'll need a statement from Trevor, mind you, as well as from us. You'll need to press the formal charges yourself as a civilian. Deputies can't do that in cases like this.

"Oh, she's gonna hate this! I would love it, if it didn't mean that Trevor was hurt. I'm really sorry, Vicki. I had no idea that she would go that far. Cheating, yes, I found out about, but not the abuse until now. If I had known, I wouldn't have left him alone with her. You have to believe me, Vicki. I swear that it's true," Tyler raged upon hearing this crushing news.

"I know that, Tyler. You lied about a number of things during our marriage, but you never lied to me about anything to do with Trevor. Oh, and stop kicking yourself around about you and me. We weren't meant to be, but we were both too blind and deaf to notice the warnings. If it wasn't Dinah, it would have been a different girl. Or I would have left you. Who knows? We weren't compatible as a couple. I forgive you. In fact, there's nothing to forgive. You broke my heart, but one of us was certain to do that before the other had a chance. We had too many problems to last. It still hurts, but the pain has dulled with time.

"What matters now is that we have to punish Dinah for all that she's done to Trevor. I know that she also hurt you, but that matters less than what she did to him. It still stinks, but what she did to you was between a man and wife. What she did to Trevor was a crime against an innocent child, our little boy, the only truly great thing that came out of our marriage. I'm a very forgiving woman, but this has pushed me too far," Vicki got her ex back on topic.

"True. I'll get it done. Consider her toast," Tyler hung up.

With that, Vicki led Trevor back out of the bedroom and walked over to Dan. He was busy reading Moby Dick, one of his favorites that happened to be on the coffee table when Vicki emerged. Naturally, he was surprised that she wasn't alone, but he could see from the tears on her face that something serious had happened. The fact that Trevor was with her indicated that it was about him, especially since Vicki had gone in there with him for his bedtime reading not long before.

One look into Vicki's eyes told Dan everything. She had the look of an angry Mama Bear, except that she was a slender, attractive, and pleasant woman of average height and remarkably little body hair. It was so atypical of this lady that Dan knew that someone had badly hurt her son and she was determined to make him or her pay. Although it dashed any hopes for sex later that night, Dan was more concerned about the mother and child. Clearly, they needed whatever help they could get. Sex could wait for another night. Vicki was his woman now and she needed him.

"Vicki, dear, what's wrong?" Dan kissed and embraced his fiancee.

"Trevor told me that his stepmother molested him. Tyler, that's my ex, is already at work to have her arrested as soon as possible. He had already tossed her out of the house for cheating on him. That bitch is really going to get it. She'd better hope that she's convicted, because if she gets off, then I'll kill her!" Vicki sobbed and raged on his shoulder.

"Let the cops do their job first, honey. I'll find a lawyer for a civil suit in case the criminal case goes wrong. Also, I'll get one for Tyler's divorce. I know just the right people for both things. She'll lose either her freedom or everything she owns, if not both. We'll bury her in lawyers and courts, ruining her life quite legally, without risking your life or freedom in the process. You'll have the satisfaction of seeing it happen without having to do too much yourself, other than press charges or file suit. You can sit back and watch her getting what she deserves," Dan promised his lover.

His reward was a kiss that would normally have led to other things. It was that intense, mostly from Vicki's gratitude and relief that someone that powerful would use his influence on her behalf, that he cared enough about her to do so. She had never known anyone like that who had shown any interest in her before. The fact that Dan was so completely and without hesitation on her side was the best thing of all.

What few doubts that Vicki might have still harbored, all due to the scabs of past disappointments, faded as she realized that he never questioned the rightness of her cause. He automatically supported her in this matter. Vicki had been steadily falling in love with Dan over the course of the evening, but this act of complete loyalty and faith in her finished off her resistance. She was now his love slave in every way possible.

"Don't worry, babe. We'll make her pay. Now wake up your father and bring him up to date. He's gonna be livid, but he deserves to know what happened to his grandson. Trevor, come here. Let me make it clear, in case you didn't hear what I said to your mother: I believe you. We'll get the woman who did this to you. I know that it won't make things any better or undo what happened, but it's all that we can do for you. We'll put her down like the mad dog she is. We're all on your side," Dan assured the boy.

Right then, Claude Blois stormed out the door of the master bedroom, slamming it behind him. He was so angry that he looked ready to spit nails. He had dressed in a hurry, so ready to confront Dinah that he hadn't bothered to send Vicki out of the room while he changed. Then again, she was so worried about her father that she didn't care about his temporary state of undress.

"That bitch has angered not one, but two Cajun Queens now! She's gonna get it and there will be hell to pay! Bad enough that she hurt my daughter, but now she's done this to my grandson! You've never seen hot tempers 'til you pissed off the wrong queer!" Vicki's father ranted before she calmed him down a tad.

"I think that you need some of your medicine, Daddy. Hell, I think that we could all use a little to keep us cool until we hear more and can do something about it. Right now, we're all dressed up with nowhere to go. I'll stir a pot of coffee and get your stash. Is it still where it has been, Daddy?" Vicki asked her father, feeling the need for a joint quite keenly herself.

"Of course, sugar. A couple of dime bags and some Zig-Zags as always. Yeah, some dope would do me good right this moment. I knew that you'd understand when I told you about it after you moved back in with us. No one here is a narc, right?" Claude visibly relaxed already, though he knew that the pot would speed up the process.

"Hell, no! Even if I didn't use it, I could never turn in my family. That's what you guys are now. As it happens, I like a good joint myself from time to time. You don't mind, do you, Trevor?" Dan smiled at last at the prospect of some decent weed.

Everyone in his circle used pot. It was never questioned.

"That's fine, Dan. I've seen Mom and Grandpa use plenty of pot since I moved back in. Just don't tell Dad. Then again, even he must suspect, but he wouldn't dream of reporting them. He just wouldn't like it. We'd get a lecture on the evils of pot and try to keep straight faces while he preached at us. I love Dad, but he's wrong about that. Mom and Grandpa have never gone crazy from it. Can I have some popcorn, though, and finish watching 'War Wagon' with Grandpa while we wait for Dad to call? I don't want to think about Dinah anymore tonight," Trevor pleaded with the grown-ups.

"Tonight, honey, you can have any treat you like, except for booze or drugs," Vicki hugged her son close and messed up his hair.

"When I'm old enough, can I try pot?" Trevor grinned.

"Spoken like your mother's son! I don't see a problem with it, do you, baby?" Claude asked his daughter.

"Yep, he's definitely mine. For now, though, let's pop some kernels. Daddy, can you restart the film? We have a long night ahead of us," Vicki encouraged her father.

It was bound to be quite a wait, but what else was there to do but sit tight and smoke some weed? Between the movie and the treats, the time would pass a lot faster than otherwise. The way that Dan fit right in with the Blois family proved that they would get along just fine. Dan stopped worrying about the lack of sex that night a while ago, other than that first encounter. There were more drastic issues at stake and the bit that he learned about Trevor's abuse killed his mood so well that a dozen porn stars couldn't have turned him on now.

For the moment, the four of them just sat down and watched an old Western as a family, popping kernels, drinking coffee, and smoking weed.

SEVERUSMAX
11-27-2012, 07:56 PM
The family were engrossed in the nitroglycerine scene of "War Wagon" when the phone rang. Vicki rushed to answer it, hoping that it would mean Tyler and the other deputies had caught Dinah.

"Thank you. Yeah, it's not ideal, but I should have seen it coming. Prison is no picnic for child molesters, from what I've heard. That's probably even truer of women's prison. Well, where she went, the law is the least of her problems. I hope she doesn't mind the heat. I'm sure that Beelzebub has something special planned for her. I just wish that she hadn't hurt my kid. Then I wouldn't have to hate her so much.

"Look it at this way, Ty. You won't have to go through a nasty divorce. I don't blame you for hanging back like that. Don't want IA bugging you over a suicide-by-cop involving your estranged wife. You were wise, letting cooler heads tackle the arrest. That must have been hard. Thank you for putting an end to her crimes, even if you had ulterior motives. I always respected your career and service, you know," Vicki shrugged as she hung up, half-relieved and half-disappointed.

"Dinah's dead. She pulled the usual stunt of desperate criminals, rushing the cops. She was armed, too, with a .38 special. I don't know where she got that. Neither does Trevor's dad. He was smart enough to stay back and let those without a conflict of interest do the arrest. Given the circumstances, that turned out well for him. They caught her at Enrique's Oyster Bar. She can roast in hell for all I care. At least she won't hurt any more kids," Vicki announced, the shock wearing off and giving way to tears again.

Dan, Claude, and Trevor all embraced Vicki in a group hug. They wanted to comfort her as much as possible. The fact that the victim, Trevor, handled it better than his mother was probably due to the need to act strong and tough in the face of his humiliation. He was like his father in that he hated the idea of being a victim and receiving too much pity.

"I think that we need to really go to sleep now. Follow me to my bedroom, please, Dan. I have to warn you, it's probably just for sleep tonight. I'm not up to anything else right now. Too tired and upset. Still, I'd like to snuggle with you for the night," Vicki encouraged Dan.

"I think that I can live with that, dear. I expected that under the present circumstances. It's fine. Just kiss your son and father goodnight and join me in bed," Dan reassured Vicki, who did as he told her.

"Love you, too, Mom. Goodnight," Trevor told his mother.

"Love you, baby. Get some sleep, you hear me?" Claude was very much a father as he kissed Vicki on the top of her head.

"Yes, Daddy, I will. Thank you. Love you, too. Goodnight," Vicki replied gratefully before hurrying to spoon with Dan.

He wore his boxers, so as not to give his naked cock too much excitement from contact with her ass, which only had a silk slip covering even part of it. The rest of Vicki's bottom was exposed under the comforter. They both drifted off quickly, but Dan got up a couple of times in the middle of the night to piss. The coffee was hard at work on his bladder and turned out to be so for Vicki as well in the wee hours of the morning.

Vicki stared at the man lying on his side, partially uncovered due to her own tendency to hog the covers while asleep. Dan didn't seem even slightly annoyed by this habit, which had irritated Tyler for years. If anything, he smiled in his sleep, indicating a pleasant dream. Vicki saw from the alarm clock that it was already 4 am. She was still a little tired, but her brain fed her too many thoughts to return to slumber at the moment. Perhaps she could doze off again later, after her mischievous plan bore fruit.

Vicki grinned as she considered the delicious scheme whirling in her mind. She removed her slip and slid back into the bed. Then she took advantage of Dan's apparent heavy sleep to ease his boxers off, thus leaving him as naked as herself. She applied some hand lotion to his cock in lieu of the regular lube that she didn't have at the moment. This action suddenly woke Dan, of course. He looked down to see what soft, thick liquid now oozed over his dick. The sight of Vicki rubbing it on him helped stir him back to hardness.

"I knew that something would have to get you awake. Here, can you put some on my ass? I want you to fuck me there, please," Vicki begged Dan in her suddenly aroused condition.

Dan was in no mood to resist Vicki's advances. He turned her over on all fours and then poured a generous dose of lotion on her ass. Dan eased his cock into Vicki's asshole and soon had to hold himself back from cumming too quickly. Her tight, hot opening closed in on his dick and the friction just added to the wonderful pressure.

Dan moved slowly at first, wanting to extend this fantastic act of sodomy as long as he could for both of them. Vicki didn't help his situation with her constant hip movements in his direction. It soon became too much for even Dan to handle and he expelled a ton of pent-up cum from the frustrating night before.

Somewhat embarrassed at the haste with which he came inside her ass, Dan made a point of caressing her buns in a loving manner for a few minutes after he pulled out. He caught himself smacking her ass for no apparent reason other than a natural reaction to the shape and smoothness of her cheeks. Vicki had the most spankable bottom Dan had ever seen, he thought to himself. When he had stopped for too long to appreciate her butt, Vicki pointed to her tush in a clear signal that she wanted more spanking.

"So, you're a real spanking fan, are you? I'm happy to oblige you," Dan assured her as he resumed the swats.

Vicki soon became visibly more enthusiastic about the spanking that Dan gave her. He smacked her harder every second and her tush turned as red as hamburger. Her juices flowed in just minutes and she lifted her ass to encourage him. Vicki's body became taut with her imminent climax as Dan kept swatting her butt. She gripped the right bedpost on the headboard as she reached the pinnacle of her orgasm. When she finally came, her body collapsed against the mattress on her belly.

"Thank you, Master," Vicki acknowledged her submissive role in this encounter by using Dan's title.

"You're welcome, slave. Thank you for that nice awakening. I could get used to that," Dan smiled with his gratification.

"Hey, my ass is yours. I wanted to give you a chance to use your new toy. It didn't hurt that I love anal. Anytime you want to do that to me, feel free. I belong to you now, honey," Vicki sat up and French-kissed Dan to demonstrate her passion for him.

"Nice. I've never owned a MILF before. This is fun," Dan grinned devilishly.

"I've never been called a MILF before and it's fun for me, too. You can thank my ex for the anal kink. He turned me onto it, though he was a bit rougher than you. Thank you for going easier on my tush than Ty did. It was great with him, but spectacular with you. I don't know about you, but I want a shower," Vicki blushed a little at the term that Dan used for her while she walked clumsily toward the bathroom.

She'd seen the movies, too, though only because she'd lusted for Allison Hannigan since she first watched Buffy. It was a guilty pleasure, this lesbian crush of hers. It also let her know that she was bisexual herself. Vicki licked her lips unconsciously at the fantasy of a threesome between herself, Dan, and her girlfriend Michelle. She knew that Allison was impossible, but Michelle was a different story. She would have to talk to Dan about that idea, as it sounded promising.

"Dollar for your thoughts. I'd say penny, but yours are worth more than most. You're licking your chops like you'd just eaten a sirloin or imagined eating one. What's your daydream?" Dan teased Vicki as they started the water running.

"Well, I meant to talk to you about it later, but this is as good a place as any to tell you. I have a girlfriend in the platonic meaning of the word, but I wouldn't mind making her one in the other sense, for both of us. Her name is Michelle and she is divorced. It didn't matter before, but now that we're in the lifestyle, I recall her sometimes hitting on me. The thing is that she can be bossy at times, but it turns me on, to be honest. I'll just have to let her know that you're not a pushover. I believe that she would make a discreet partner for threesomes for us. It would certainly ease my transition into this way of life to have a group encounter with a trusted friend. What do you say, Dan?" Vicki propositioned her lover.

"I like it so far. I've been to various sex clubs and I may have already fucked her. In any case, I like that you show initiative and interest in this matter, rather than having to be reminded of our arrangement. You're a wild child, but I love that about you. Yeah, talk to her and find out what she thinks of the whole thing. It could be fun," Dan agreed easily, as he was no fool. Vicki clearly found this woman sexually alluring, which meant that she wasn't repulsive.

"You got it, honey. I'll get right on it, as soon as I have the chance. Hey, that feels very nice," Vicki reacted to both Dan's words and his pleasurable approach to washing her bottom, especially his tendency to stick a finger or two into her asshole.

"Tell me about it. I love how smooth and slick your ass feels when wet like this. Say, do you have the munchies, 'cause I do," Dan asked Vicki as they wrapped the shower and they dried each other off.

"Hey, it's close to dawn by now, I'm sure. Why don't I make a quick call to Michelle and then scrounge up some breakfast? I would do it the other way around, but then Trevor might hear something. Besides, I'm eager to find us a woman to fuck. I've never explored that side of my sexuality and I want to try it. I definitely want to give you some strange pussy, too. Call it the voyeur in me. That's a word that she taught me. She's explained a lot of kinky things to me, in fact.

"Anyway, once I've hung up with her, I'll make you some breakfast. You're not in a serious hurry, are you? I know that I'm not. My firm is history anyway," Vicki offered as they put on some clothes.

"Actually, I like what you're thinking. I'm inclined to call in to work and take the day off. I never do that, but I'm the boss and that has to have its perks. My secretary Haley is likely to have a massive coronary at the news, but if she lives, everyone will be fine for one whole day. She'll just interrogate me about it tomorrow. Small price to pay for a great day with my lover and her family. It's summer, ain't it? Maybe we can go to the park or something," Dan informed her.

"Oh, Dan, that's wonderful! I would love to spend an entire day with you and the family! It would get Trevor's mind off such terrible things as what Dinah did to him. Honey, just for that, I wish that I could fix the whole deal for you. You know, pancakes, sausage, eggs, etc. Sadly, I just have a few things on hand, such as toast and jam. It's not much, but I was prepared to go as far you liked. I just didn't think that you would have time for more than that. Maybe we can go to the supermarket or eat out at a diner," Vicki replied in her typical likely manner.

"IHOP, my treat. Don't worry. I'll hold you to the breakfast offer soon. This is just a raincheck. Now, why don't you go ahead and call your girlfriend?" Dan kissed Vicki, who promptly winked and picked up the house phone on the nightstand.

The day had just begun, but it looked nice to Dan as he reached for his cell and dialed work. No, he wouldn't be working today. He had a soccer mom and her family to take out to breakfast. Yes, he would enjoy this day as much or more as the day before.

SEVERUSMAX
11-27-2012, 07:57 PM
Michelle answered in a hurry when she heard the special ring tone she had set for Vicki.

"Sweetie, what's up?" she drawled in sweet and remarkable contrast to her sometimes sour tone.

"Michelle, when you got drunk those times and hit on me, was that just the sauce, or were you honestly interested in something physical?" Vicki was blunter than usual and rather nervous, since she was about to solicit sex from her girlfriend.

"In vino veritas, dear. Of course, I have the hots for you! If you've come around to the side of womanly love, I would be happy to initiate you. Mind you, it wouldn't hurt if there was a hunk present as well. You know, a threesome. Often confused with menage a trois, but that's actually a long-term deal. Not that I would mind that, either, sugar. I'll take you any way I can have you," Michelle switched to an outright seductive voice.

"What if I told you that my new fiance agreed to my offer of a threesome with you, if you would sign up for it? Yeah, you heard right. I'm engaged. I'll tell you more later, but suffice it to say that it's not a conventional relationship by any definition," Vicki clarified, hoping to get Michelle's attention with that statement.

"Hey, if he's sexy enough for you, he has to be for me. This is a complete threesome you mean, right? I get to fuck both of you?" Michelle probed deeper to reassure herself.

"Naturally. When have I ever been that selfish? We're almost sisters and that means we should share, don't you think? So, how about it? Want to make it a date?" Vicki sought to close the deal.

"Count me in, baby. What this stud's name? I'm on a dry spell with men, believe it or not, since I started exploring the fair sex lately. I could use some dick," Michelle agreed eagerly.

"Daniel Eduard Leopold von Greiner, but you can call him 'Dan'. I said his full name so that you would understand that this guy isn't normal by any standard. He's a direct descendant of the Junkers, the old Prussian aristocracy. He still has much of the family wealth, which they took with them when they left Germany. In fact, he has added to it, from what I can tell and owns a publishing house.

"No, I'm not after his money. I'm just saying that this guy is an exceptional man. I think that he's psychic or something like that, too. He comes across casual on the surface, but the brooding intensity is right beneath. I have to admit that I like that about him. He's also dominant, polyamorous, and bisexual, all of which appeal to me. Yeah, we're swingers. It's a lot different from my marriage to Tyler.

"I have to warn you that his dominance is not just a game. He's not a pushover. He'll be nice and accommodating up to a point, but I can already tell this guy has some grit. He's no wimp. So play nice, okay? You know what I mean," Vicki detailed more about the new man in her life.

"Relax, Vicki. I'll take your word for it until I can meet this guy myself. I can hardly wait to fuck the two of you. I can scratch both itches at once. In fact, I might have a surprise for you. I think that it will be pleasant, though if it isn't, I'll back off and completely understand. You guys just tell me when and I'll come, pun intended," Michelle assured her best friend.

"Okay, I'll talk it over with Dan. He'll be one happy guy, I think. He was very interested, as I told you. Stay in touch, darlin'," Vicki hung up, giggling at Michelle's level of enthusiasm.

It was not typical of her girlfriend, which strongly hinted that the divorcee harbored stronger feelings for Vicki than she had even admitted. It was nice to see proof that there was more to Michelle than sarcasm and cynicism. She wasn't totally jaded yet. Granted, her divorce was bitterer than Vicki's and both parties had been guilty there of more than just infidelity. It was a festering boil that had to be lanced and finally was, but Michelle still ached with its pain, as Vicki knew well. Michelle wasn't evil, just had different and more obvious flaws than Vicki, who loved her friend anyway.

Meanwhile, Dan had a somewhat different conversation with Haley Wilkes, his personal secretary at Liberation House Publishers.

"Liberation House Publishers, this is Haley Wilkes speaking. How may I help you?" Haley's voice was as sensual as ever. It never failed to give Dan a hard-on.

"Haley, it's me, Dan. I'm not coming in to work today. Be sure to let everyone know, so they will be prepared to handle things for the day," Dan commanded her, something that always made her wet, though she never told her boss.

"Yes, sir. I'll get busy informing the staff. May I ask what's wrong, sir?" Haley worried suddenly, as skipping work was completely at odds with Dan's nature.

He wasn't a workaholic per se, but he tended to save his recreation for his free time.

"Nothing's wrong, Haley, and I would appreciate it if you don't gossip about this. I've found a girl and it's serious. I want to spend the day with her and her family. I have my reasons, just trust me on this, okay?" Dan urged her in a tone that hinted strongly that he would be very displeased if she talked about it at work.

"Well, well, the Man is smitten! Oops, sorry. You can count on me, seriously. I'm rooting for you to find love, though I'll miss our office trysts. It won't be easy to lose my favorite friend with benefits. I'll do as you ask, though. I'm your bitch, remember? Any chance of one last fling for auld lang syne tomorrow before you go completely off the market, please, Boss Man?" Haley pouted.

"Haley, this isn't the time or the place to quite go into detail, since I'm eager to take my new woman and her family out to breakfast, but you have absolutely misunderstood things. I'll explain it to you tomorrow when you come in to work. No, you're not fired, unless you talk too much about my plans for the day. I don't want to lose you as a secretary or anything else, if you catch my drift. But I insist on discretion and respect for my privacy. If you'll recall, personal freedom and the right to privacy are part of the mission statement of Liberation House Publishers. That even applies to your boss/companion. Is that clear?"

"Crystal, sir. Sorry I misread you. I hear and obey, as always. I serve at your pleasure, sir. My lips are sealed. Hugs and kisses, mein herr," Haley apologized, tickled pink that Dan hadn't severed their taboo workplace relationship.

Then again, Herr von Greiner, as she sometimes called him, was never one to march to another man's drum. Conventional wisdom about office flings were no exception there. That didn't even count the fact that Haley was black.

"That's much better. Now, get busy letting everyone know about my calling in. After that, you can go home for the day, since your job is all about serving me. I won't even dock your pay for it. Go get a massage or something. You'll have earned it, savvy?" Dan hung up and chuckled at how much happier Haley was now that she knew it wasn't over between them.

It had never been exactly romantic between them, because of her tendency to gossip and his strong dislike of hip-hop, but they still had plenty of fun. They also respected each other's skills, both at work and in bed, not to mention their high IQ scores and iconoclastic attitudes.

Dan and Vicki smiled at each other after their phone calls and she gave him a fiery lip lock to show her need for him.

"Alright, let's get the others up and take them out to eat, honey," Dan encouraged her.

"Thank you, dear. It's hard to believe that last night I went out for a drink or two and found you instead. I'm glad that I didn't stay home," Vicki laughed at the strange twist of fate in their lives.

"Me, too, baby," Dan grinned sincerely. He, too had simply gone out to drink a little and found his mate.

Dan knocked on Claude's door while Vicki did the same for Trevor. It was clear that the boy had cried a bit during the night, but he seemed a little better now, considering what happened to him recently. Claude showered first, followed by Trevor, and they were soon quite ready for a restaurant breakfast.

Vicki snickered at the way that her father eyed the host, noticing these signs of gay attraction that were overlooked in the past. She also winked at Dan as she observed the enthusiastic service that Mandy, their sultry Mexican waitress, gave them. The woman was about forty and a bit on the plump side, but she had the earthy sex appeal and flirtatious gesture angles figured out. Mandy evidently liked men, especially those with a virile energy like Dan. She nearly mooned him a couple of times bending over to pick up her pen.

Nor was Mandy alone. Vicki realized that her fiance was eye candy for a number of ladies, including another waitress with strawberry blonde hair and freckles who looked about nineteen or twenty and practically drooled over Dan. What actually took her back was when she discovered that a few of the men found her sexually attractive. A teenage busboy, for example, tripped over a chair as he got distracted by staring at Vicki. She blushed and winked at him to let him know that she was flattered after he got chewed out by the manager. That was before the manager himself got a boner from looking at her.

Naturally, the group were all relieved when the food arrived. Dan had Belgian waffles with bacon, hash browns, and eggs over easy, while Vicki ate blueberry pancakes, toast, sausage links, and scrambled eggs. Claude, for his part, devoured his biscuits and gravy. Trevor had a junior version of his mother's choice. They were all quite stuffed after their feast, so it took a little time for them to walk out of IHOP. This naturally gave the waiters and waitresses one last chance to ogle the sexy couple.

"Was it just me, or did half the women in the restaurant want to jump in the sack with you?" Vicki blurted to Dan when they were in his limo. Claude and Trevor took the former's pickup.

"Hey, I watched every guy with a pulse get seriously stiff when they saw you! Well, not your dad, but he's gay. Jealous?" Dan asked as he kissed her.

"I'm proud, but it is still an adjustment to know that my lover is popular with the ladies. I can't blame them and we are swingers. Even so, I guess that I never understood just how lucky I am. As for what you said, I admit that I caught several guys admiring me. That was even more of a jolt, since I don't really see myself as being that sexy. After all, Ty left me for Dinah. Then again, I'm thinking that his taste in women was rather pathetic, given how she turned out. He found me attractive once, as have you. It's just easier to think of myself as a mom after a while, not a sex object," Vicki went red in the face again at the very idea that someone lusted for her that much.

She had regained much of her confidence where certain people were concerned, but total strangers easily brought back old mental habits. Her smaller bust didn't help things in that respect. It was apparently not an issue for Dan and those other men, however.

It wasn't a bad breakfast, either. The fact that Dan didn't expect her to eat like a bird and actually liked watching her enjoying her food was a nice contrast to the silly images of the "heroin chic" models who were impossibly thin. It occurred to Vicki that the very phrase indicated that Dan's attitude toward a real woman with some curves was the healthy one and society's message was sick. Yes, she could hardly wait to see how else the day unfolded with this incredible man who had put aside his high-powered job to spend time with her and her family and get to know them better.

SEVERUSMAX
11-27-2012, 07:58 PM
The day had gone wonderfully for all four of them, from a morning at the batting cage to an afternoon matinee at the local theater. It was one of those summer blockbusters that didn't have any great social significance and were just good entertainment. Since it was PG, Trevor was glad that he had three adults with him so he could get in to see it.

Vicki was pleased that Dan suggested a film that they could all see and even bought them hot dogs to eat for lunch at the concession stand. They worked off some of the calories at the park afterward, playing volleyball at the net. It was a nice, sunny day and they were able to enjoy the warmth despite the humidity and mosquitoes. That was just a June day in East Texas, after all.

That evening, they went to the supermarket so that Vicki could get more red beans and rice for supper. The previous night's dinner of grilled cheese sandwiches had been made by Claude and was long since used up. Dan had eaten a Reuben shortly before he met Vicki at the bar. This was the first meal that she would actually make for Dan, and while it was simple, she hoped that it would impress him.

"Damn, Vicki, do you cook this well every night? That old saying that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach comes to mind here. Actually, of course, you already had my heart much earlier. Still, this is wonderful stuff!" Dan praised Vicki's cooking, causing her to blush once more.

"Thank you, dear. Just wait until your next day off. I will cash in your rain check for breakfast and make you one that you deserve. I haven't forgotten about that deal. I won't say anything more than that. It's a surprise. Speaking of which, Michelle is very interested," Vicki winked at Dan, letting him know not only about the breakfast but also about the threesome.

"Sounds great, baby," Dan smiled lustfully at Vicki, speaking in code and hoping that Trevor didn't catch on.

"It will be. Tell me, are you gonna spend the night again? I'll make it worth your while," Vicki assured him. Her meaning was clear to him.

"I'm sure that you will. It's a deal," Dan accepted her offer with pleasure.

Claude coughed at that moment, but he also nodded with approval. His daughter was a grown woman with needs and he had lived too long with sexual frustration to impose it on anyone else. He had many years before rejected the notion that people needed to have their "best interests" decided for them. The struggle for acceptance as a gay man had fundamentally altered him for the better, whatever its price.

It was high time that Vicki became a happy and satisfied woman who embraced her true nature. If this meant a little walk on the wild and kinky side, that was fine with Claude. He had taken that path himself at times, though it turned out not to be his scene. He couldn't make that choice for Vicki, and he was sure in his gut that her sexuality was already fixed: she was a submissive swinger. He could see it in her eyes.

After supper, Vicki and Dan briefly escaped to her bedroom so she could call Michelle and make the arrangements for the threesome.

"Hey, Vicki, I knew that you'd call again. What do you think would be the best day?" Michelle was eager to hear her proposal.

"Well, if it's okay with you and Dan, I'm thinking this weekend, probably Friday night. I drop Trevor off at his dad's that evening. You can tag along and then follow us to Dan's, where we will have more privacy. What do you guys think? I want to spend the night at Dan's and get used to the place anyway. I think that you'll enjoy Dan. He's a great lover. It's up to him, however. This is just the idea that I had," Vicki outlined her plan, hoping that Dan and Michelle would be cool with it.

"I like it. What does Michelle think?" Dan smiled, thinking that he was about to experience the traditional male fantasy. Of course, he'd done that before, but this time he would do so with someone he loved.

"Signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours, with apologies to Stevie Wonder. I couldn't resist stealing that line. Seriously, though, I'm cool with it. Ask Dan to bring his libido. I'll be very horny that night. Hell, I'm wet just thinking about it. I wish that I could fuck both of you tonight, but I can see why not," Michelle's voice became deeper with lust.

"I feel your pain. It's not just gonna work tonight. Save your appetite, darling. 'Til then," Vicki blew a kiss over the phone to Michelle and hung up, winking at Dan.

"I'd say that Michelle is hot and bothered now. I don't know which of us she is keener to fuck, me or you. Not that it matters, as long as we have a good time," Vicki smiled at Dan, apparently enjoying the flirtation with her best friend.

Just then, they heard a voice on the other side of the door and opened it to see a tall and muscular stranger talking to Claude and Trevor. He had red hair in a ponytail, green eyes, and freckles. He also wore earrings in both ears and a tank top with gym pants. The way that Claude and he looked at each other make it abundantly clear that this was Mr. Blois's lover.

"Baby, this is Earl Hamlin, my boyfriend. Earl, this is my daughter, Vicki. You've already met my grandson, Trevor. This is Vicki's fiance, Daniel von Greiner. Call him 'Dan'," Claude introduced his partner to his family at last.

"So, you're Trevor's father?" Earl asked Dan, not quite sure.

"Future stepfather, actually," Dan told him, not a bit embarrassed, since that would be an obvious query.

"I'm divorced from Trevor's dad. His name is Tyler Marsh," Vicki explained.

"Oh, him! He works out at my gym. I'm a personal trainer. Deputy sheriff, right? Yeah, he's there a lot. Real fitness freak these days, not a bad thing. Do you have a current membership at any gym?" Earl asked the couple.

"Not yet. My company has its own gym, but I can see the value of a membership for off-days. It's company policy not to use it except during office hours, as a useful tool to keep focused on the job. I also jog, but again I'd consider joining, as much for Vicki's sake if you have a family package as for my own. Do you have a membership, Vicki?" Dan answered for himself.

"No, I don't, but I agree with Dan. My income hasn't always allowed anything but jogging as an affordable form of exercise. That's changing thanks to Dan, so if he wants to sign us up for your gym, I'm cool with it. I assume that you met Daddy there," Vicki supported Dan's position.

"Yeah, we met there. It wasn't technically appropriate to date my personal trainer, but Earl and I couldn't help ourselves. We just got closer with each session, especially once I admitted to being gay. He knew already, of course, but it wasn't easy for me to come out to him, despite my attraction to him. Just don't tell a soul. I have a new trainer now, anyway. That way, no awkward questions are asked about us. You should join, Dan. It would be good for Vicki as well as yourself. Now, if you'll excuse us, Earl and I have some personal business to handle," Claude actually got flustered as Earl and he headed to the master bedroom, since he had never brought Earl over while Vicki and Trevor were present.

It was bedtime for Trevor anyway, so Vicki tucked him in as usual, this time without incident. Then she caught up with Dan in her bedroom and closed the door for privacy. Once they were alone again, she kissed her lover without warning and slipped him more than a little tongue. Vicki undressed quickly for Dan and went down on him, giving him an outstanding blowjob. She kissed, licked, and sucked his cock and balls with her typical enthusiasm.

Since Dan hadn't cum since much earlier that morning and the phone flirtation with Michelle had both Vicki and he excited, he wasn't able to hold out the way he hoped. His cum poured down Vicki's throat, but she swallowed it happily. She stood nervously, hoping that Dan would still kiss her and not be repulsed by what she had just done. He didn't even hesitate to give her a deep kiss with a lot of tongue action. That made sense, as he was bi and thus more comfortable with the taste of cum.

Dan next set Vicki down on the bed and licked her entire body, except for her feet and armpits. He covered as much ground as possible, evidently seeking out all of her erogenous zones. He found several that she knew about and a couple that she didn't have a clue about. Vicki thrashed repeatedly on the bed, cumming for the third time from Dan's exertions. He didn't stop licking her body, however, retracing all of his steps until he honed in on the better locations for his oral efforts.

Two more orgasms resulted from this oral juggernaut and Vicki was on the verge of turning into gelatin. She needed a second to breathe again, but she didn't wait long afterward. Vicki took the belt from her bathrobe, the only kind of restraint on hand at the moment, and presented it to Dan as a token of surrender. His cock had already partially rebounded from its previous use and now it was stiff again. Vicki was irresistibly submissive.

"Care to tie me up, Master?" Vicki offered, clearly hoping for the affirmative.

"Certainly, slave," Dan accepted her offer and bound her, just not too tightly. This was light bondage, not rape.

"Get on all fours. I want to fuck you hard and deep," Dan ordered Vicki. She pleased him by reacting joyfully to this command.

"Thank you, Master!" Vicki expressed her delight and gratitude as Dan went as far inside her as possible.

It occurred to Vicki then that this depth would increase her chances of conception. This thought excited her even more and she pushed backward with her hips to fully exploit his cock in her pussy. Vicki knew intuitively that she wanted to bear Dan at least a few children and get a second chance to be a better mom. She wasn't a terrible mother to Trevor, of course. In fact, she was pretty good at it, but she hadn't provided him with everything that she wanted to in the past. As with every child, there were regrets in the rearing process. Vicki also wanted Dan's seed in particular. She hoped to have his baby. She especially wished to have a daughter someday.

"Fuck, yes!" Vicki cried out, getting more excited about both what Dan did to her and what she wanted from him.

Dan said nothing yet, just kept thrusting ruthlessly into Vicki's cunt. His actions said enough. She knew that he was alive with lust as he fucked her as hard as he could. The man was a satyr, she thought happily. He could get hard again so easily when he came in her mouth earlier, though even Dan had his limits. It was difficult to remember those shortfalls as he ravaged her pussy in her current bound state. She honestly felt as if she were mating with Priapus, not that she minded. Ty had been a decent lay, but he was nowhere close to being Dan's equal in the sack. Vicki's new master had superhuman sexual prowess.

Maybe it was the bondage, perhaps the rough sex, or it could have been the fantasy of getting knocked up that caused Vicki to cum this time. It was probably all three rolled into one. Vicki was in heat and Dan had turned up the temperature on her body with every stroke. She came louder than ever, her orgasm unmistakable.

This fact hit Dan like an East Texas hurricane and combined with her subconscious milking to force him to give Vicki his seed at last. He withdrew and untied her, but she didn't rush to the bathroom. Instead, Vicki knelt before Dan like the slave she was and proved her subordination to him by licking him clean. She did such a splendid job that at any other moment Dan's cock would have stiffened and he would have fucked her throat.

Since he came twice that night after a busy day of athletic activity, he was wiped out and she knew it. Vicki didn't mind. Dan had every right to rest, especially after what he had done to, for, and with her. Anyway, she reminded herself, a slave doesn't question her master's behavior. It was time for sleep and Vicki didn't worry about cleaning up from the sexual act. She just wanted to spoon with Dan again and hope that he would wake up horny later. She was more than willing to assist him with his morning wood.

Naturally, with those racy thoughts on her mind, Vicki dreamed about sex. It wasn't just mediocre sex. It was the kind of sex that she had with Dan, vigorous and earthshaking. It was wild, kinky, rough, and yet somehow quite loving. She also dreamed about a threesome with Dan and Michelle, a fantasy sure to make her soak the sheets with her juices. She wouldn't have cared, though, even if she had been awake.

SEVERUSMAX
11-27-2012, 08:00 PM
The next morning, Dan predictably had an awesome hard-on from spooning with a stark naked Vicki. She was only too glad to relieve him of that problem by mounting him in the cowgirl position. Dan's dominant nature notwithstanding, he sometimes appreciated the value of this style of fucking. After all, if done right, it demonstrated the slave's willingness to work hard for her master's pleasure. Vicki certainly knew how to do it right. She had both of them cumming at the same time, a rare treat for most couples in her own experience.

"Thank you, honey," Dan told Vicki as they showered. He admired her sensual body once again as he washed her clean.

"No, dear, thank you. Seriously, the pleasure was all mine. I love serving you in the mornings. That's two days in a row I've had the privilege now. I look forward to a lifetime of doing things to satisfy you and start your day the way it should begin. That's what a good slave does for her master. I really do live to please you," Vicki assured him as she returned the favor. She kissed his mouth, face, neck, and other yummy parts after she cleaned them off.

"When you put it that way, I'm in an even bigger hurry to move you into my place. That is my idea of a damn good wake-up," Dan grinned at Vicki as he recalled their sexual congress earlier.

"Well, as they say, there's more where that came from. A lot more, in fact. I love you and want to do whatever it takes to demonstrate it," Vicki replied as they toweled off.

"There's one slight problem. I need a clean shirt for work. Unless you have something to disguise the smell of the shirt I wore the day before yesterday," Dan remembered, not so much in panic as in a quandary. He was resourceful, but he hoped for a more efficient solution to his problem than the apparent one.

"I'll borrow one from Daddy, if that's okay. He's retired and about the same size, I'd say. That's probably a factor in why I'm so turned-on by you. You remind me of him in certain ways. Not that I don't love you for yourself, but every girl looks for something of her father in the man she loves. That's just how it is," Vicki offered before kissing him yet again.

She seemed to be an extremely amorous mood, which didn't bother Dan at all. It wasn't just the sex and kissing. No, Vicki also wanted to touch him in any way she could. Even a simple matter of holding his hand pleased her. There was a bond as well as bondage between them. She wasn't eager for him to get dressed, although she knew that he needed to do so. Vicki clearly wished that she could stay naked as well. She wanted his skin pressed against hers.

However, it was a Thursday morning and Dan had already skipped the previous day's work. For that matter, Vicki had unfinished business at her own firm. She was ready to close shop and become a housewife, but there were legal and financial details to resolve, loose ends to tie before she was free of her responsibility as a small business owner. She knew what to do, but doing it was not going to be fun. She knew that she wasn't cut out for running a business, but admitting it to colleagues and staff wouldn't be easy, not to mention competitors and clients.

Anxiously, Vicki put on a bathrobe and knocked on her father's door. Claude opened immediately, sensing that it was her and always willing to hear his daughter out. He wasn't surprised or disturbed that she had the same smile as the previous morning's on her face, though he sensed some anguish as well.

"Vicki, sweetheart, what is it? Do you need something? Are you okay?" Claude inquired with his usual paternal concern.

"Daddy, this is kind of embarrassing, but Dan just recalled that he doesn't have a clean shirt for work. I wondered if I could borrow one for him to wear, just today. I'm sure that he'd return it, if you lent it to him. I think that we were both so, um, eager to spend the night together that we overlooked that little detail," Vicki looked flustered, as she often did whenever she felt that she might be imposing on someone.

"Of course you guys can borrow it! He's going to provide for my daughter and grandson soon. I want to encourage, not discourage, that. Hey, I know what's like to have hormones overwhelm common sense. Think I didn't goof up a couple of times when I met a guy I liked, especially Earl? I nearly got kicked out of the Army over an incident in the old days. It was a close call, but luckily the CO was also gay. He understood the moment he saw me. Wait here, and I'll find just the shirt. I don't wear a lot of dress shirts since my retirement, of course," Claude went back to his closet and retrieved a shirt that looked suitably professional and matched Dan's dress pants (not an issue, since pants were easier to wear twice in a row).

Vicki kissed Dan one last time after he got dressed and before he headed to work, realizing that this was her future and liking that thought. She also made a point of putting a bagel and a can of soda into his hands, wishing she could find something better at the last minute. She waited until he was gone to put on her own clothes, a typically business casual outfit that she belatedly considered might be part of her image problem at work. Some clients just expected a more formal dress code from entrepreneurs.

"Time to get up, champ," she woke Trevor up at last.

Vicki poured some cereal for Claude, Trevor, and herself so as not to have an empty stomach when she left for her office. Claude watched Trevor by himself again, as Earl had left much earlier that morning. It was their summer routine since he retired and it never bothered the old man, since it gave him time with his grandson.

There were only two employees by this point, and she struggled to even pay them lately. Vicki reminded herself to ask Dan to help them get work. She would write them letters of reference, but her word wouldn't go nearly as far as Dan's, she knew. She owed them better treatment than to simply dump them into the ranks of the unemployed, knowing how much that sucked from her own experience.

In the meantime, there was a last prospective client and she didn't know if she should even bother under the present circumstances. She had an appointment with him that morning at ten, so she decided to simply attend that meeting as scheduled and come clean about her situation. The prospect could decide whether or not to take the risk involved in being her last client. She would be off the hook soon enough.

Explaining this to her staff really wracked Vicki's nerves, of course. She broke down and did so around 9:45. It was that hard that she procrastinated as long as she could.

"So, that's the truth, Sandy. You and Julie don't deserve this, so I'm gonna see if my fiance can find you new jobs. I will also write you letters of reference, for what little good they might do you. If you think that they will harm more than help, feel free to tear them up. It won't hurt my feelings. My reputation in this industry quite frankly has suffered for a long time now.

"I'm just not boss material. It's not who I am. It wasn't fair to either of you. For what's it worth, I'm sorry about wasting your time and not being able to pay you better or give you more benefits," Vicki opened up to them, her hands trembling as she acknowledged some unpleasant facts.

"So, you're going out of business and you thought that this was a surprise? Vicki, sugar, no offense, but I figured that out weeks ago. That's why we brought in your 'prospective client', who should be here pretty darn soon. I think that you'll recognize her. Think of this as an intervention of sorts. You're a wonderful interior decorator and a great lady. You're sexy as hell and friendly as can be.

"You just need a helping hand or three with the practical stuff. You have maternal things to do, anyway. You don't need to pull a full-time load and I think that you were about to give it up altogether. Now you don't have to. You can do this whenever you like and set your own hours, have fun with it, live like you wish. We'll be your business partners, just more active than you with the administrative and marketing parts of the business.

"Our investor will help deal with the bank, but will otherwise be more of a sleeping partner, pun intended. Are you ready, girlfriend?" Sandy opened the front door and let in a busty woman with black, curly hair. Her face was quite familiar to Vicki: it was Michelle.

"Wait a second, you're the 'client'?" Vicki asked, truly shocked.

"Hey, we ladies of the Sapphic sisterhood have to stick together, don't we? I know that you're bi, not gay, but I think that you get my meaning. I'm swing both ways, too, of course. Yeah, you looked at the initials on the e-mail signature, but never noticed the coincidence. I don't blame you. You expected a man, probably someone clueless about décor who needed that kind of desperate help.

"I'd apologize, but this is no mean prank. This is us helping out a good friend in need. We're putting together the investment capital, well, mainly me with a little help from Sandy and Julie here from their life savings. Yep, we're that committed to this dream of ours. Why not? You're our girlfriend.

"Relax, we're not out to steal you from Dan. He's your master. We respect that. In fact, we like that about you. It gives us regular access to his cock, if you don't mind. Since you're cool with our threesome, why not add Sandy and Julie to the equation? Dan will always come first and that's fine. He's your man. There's no reason that we can't all enjoy each other's bodies: yours, mine, Dan's, Sandy's, and Julie's.

"Now, if it's alright with you, Sandy and Julie are gonna take care of business on this end and let us have a date of sorts. They'll join us at lunch time and explain it better to you. We'll get Dan on board when he gets off work, if not sooner. It won't be hard, since he only wants you to be happy and this will do the trick. I can just tell that. You wouldn't be this thrilled with a lesser man. What do you say, baby? Sisters, lovers, and partners? Is it a deal? We'll even be aunties to Trevor and your future kids," Michelle urged Vicki to accept their proposal.

"Well, I like your plan, but we have to tell Dan now. I think that he might want to help out, and not just financially, if you understand me. I refuse to make such a decision without consulting him. I'm pretty sure that he'll approve, but I want to get his permission first," Vicki smiled as she picked up her cell and dialed Dan's number.

"Hey, baby," Dan answered, recognizing the number that he'd programmed onto his phone that morning.

"Hi, honey," Vicki greeted him, feeling a little moist now between her plans and the sound of his voice.

"What's the matter?" Dan worried, not sure if this was good or bad news.

"Nothing's wrong, dear. On the contrary, there has been some really good news. At least it sounds good to me. It's up to you, as you have the last word on these things. Michelle got together with my assistants, Sandy and Julie, in some secret pact to rescue my business. I would have to more or less accept a semi-retirement and be a figurehead of sorts, but my investment would be safe and actually make a profit.

"If you wanted to invest, too, you'd be a 'sleeping partner' like Michelle and me. Yeah, she's staying out of the management side, too. Sandy and Julie are handling that part. There's a double meaning to that phrase, however. This is where it gets to be fun. They want to sleep with us. Not just Michelle, but Sandy and Julie, too. They seem to find me physically attractive and they like the idea of sharing you as a kind of stud. They'd be 'aunties' to Trevor and our 'future kids', as Michelle put it.

"It's not a hostile takeover, dear. I'm relieved at the chance to give up control. I think that they would be open to serving you in some sense, though not as a 24/7 slave like me. Sandy and Julie can be aggressive, as can Michelle, but I also know that they are easily impressed by sexy men. They are prone to be eager to please.

"She wants to take me on a 'lunch date' soon, which I think will be more than just food. The way that the other ladies and she are leering at me, I might not able to put them off that long, not that I'd want to delay. After all, my new role in the business is less active and the girls sound like they will have everything under control soon. I hope that you're okay with us, but I will accept and respect your judgment, no matter what.

"By the way, tell your secretary that I overheard your conversation with her and I think that it's hot that you fuck her regularly. I hope to meet her soon. What's her name again, Haley? Sounds nice. Sorry to ramble so much, but I wanted to make it clear that I'm still very loyal to you first and will accept whatever decision you make. I know what I'd prefer, but I trust your judgment, if you object," Vicki made her charming, if meandering sales pitch to Dan.

"Wow, that was certainly an earful, but I don't mind. I'm especially pleased that you chose to bring this to me first and not just assume that I'm okay with it. As it happens, I have no objection to this cute little arrangement. I definitely wish to add some money to your rescue fund. As for screwing the girls, what man with a healthy libido would resist such an offer? You have my blessing to do this, including whatever fun and games you might have before lunch.

"As for Haley, she'd be tickled pink to meet you. She told me herself. I think that it's some bi thing. I seem to have a knack for finding women who swing both ways. I guess it's the whole 'birds of a feather' thing or something like that. Maybe it's my mystical magnetism and all that jazz. People keep telling me things like that. I assume that the threesome is still on with Michelle tomorrow night.

"Anyway, honey, I still have some work to do, but I might have to take a break soon, thanks to your nice little speech. I will probably have to take Haley on this break with me, if you catch my drift. Got to hang up now, baby. We're cool, though. I'm thrilled with this whole partnership thing. You can tell your girlfriends that," Dan grinned as he hung up. His smiled widened as Haley grew impatient and started their "break" a little earlier. Even subs could be demanding, as he had learned by now.

"Alright, girls, Dan's given us his stamp of approval. He has green-lighted everything," Vicki informed her new partners.

"Good, because I'd hate to go work somewhere else and miss the chance to fuck you silly. In fact, how about we go ahead and close up early? I doubt that we'll get any work done today," Sandy encouraged her boss.

"Fine with me, Sandy," Vicki agreed and replaced the "open" sign with a "closed" one.

She then locked the front door and closed the blinds. Michelle rushed toward her best friend and planted an incredibly passionate kiss on her lips, while Sandy removed Vicki's top and Julie helped her out of her slacks. Seconds later, a desk was bare and Vicki lay naked across it. Sandy's mouth honed in on Vicki's cunt and Julie sucked hard on her clit. Michelle sat on Vicki's face and became her girlfriend's first real taste of pussy.

Vicki found quickly that Michelle was delicious. It wasn't just a little fun to eat her friend out. It was a new thrill that could easily be addictive. Vicki tried not to think too much of what happened below her waist, where she was a morning snack for two young women who hungered for pussy. They traded off licking and sucking everything from her clit to the crack of her ass. Being rimmed by two luscious women was a whole new sensation that didn't help Vicki focus on her wonderful task of eating Michelle out.

None of the ladies kept an eye on the clock. Time became a non-entity to them. All that they considered was the pleasure of each other's bodies. Vicki was clearly the first course, but the Sapphic desires of these bisexual women might easily result in turnabout. Vicki seemed to have the world's most lingering orgasm. It dragged on forever, because the girls kept her close to the point without taking her past it. She didn't mind, however. She loved edging like that. She also relished sampling Michelle and actually started some rimming of her own on her girlfriend's ass.

Eventually, of course, Vicki couldn't and didn't want to avoid her final release. Everyone, herself included, simply wished to prolong her pleasure and now she came wetly and wordlessly. Sandy and Julie lapped up her juices and shared them by making out with each other. Now that she could concentrate on Michelle, Vicki soon got her girlfriend off. In fact, Michelle enjoyed Vicki's tongue on her pussy and ass so much that she lost her balance and fell over onto the floor.

The three ladies quickly helped Michelle up and asked her,"Are you okay, sugar? You didn't hurt anything, right?"

"Nothing but my dignity and a bruise on my side when I landed on it. It was worth it, anyway. You're a natural, Vicki. I think that you also enjoyed your turn as the appetizer. Who gets to be the entree? Sandy or Julie? It shouldn't be me, since I was eaten out, too. Let's go alphabetically with Julie. She can do for Sandy what you did for me, too. That will save time and give everyone some fun," Michelle suggested.

"Well, Julie's such a sexy girl. I'll go for it. You and I can share her the same way that Sandy and she shared me. I want to taste her at last," Vicki smiled seductively at her new partners.

"Hey, you ladies want to eat me? Dive right in, girls," Julie laughed, but her arousal was serious.

Julie then lay on her back just as Vicki did. Sandy grinned and planted her butt on Julie's face, eager to be her colleague's treat. Vicki and Michelle knelt and went straight to licking Julie, who was soon so excited by this that she bit Sandy's ass-cheeks.

Thankfully, they were light bites and didn't draw blood. They simply bruised her bottom a little. To make up for it, Julie kissed and licked Sandy's ass a lot longer before she moved on to her pussy. The result was that Sandy felt as if she levitated a couple of times.

Vicki and Michelle were engrossed in their oral service to Julie, so they ignored the passage of time. Their stomachs didn't and all jokes about eating pussy and ass didn't take the place of actual food. Julie and Sandy were equally wrapped up in their roles, so the hunger hit them later as well. It was a good thing that Julie and Sandy were so exhilarated by the mouths and tongues exploring them. They came a lot faster than Vicki and Michelle, no doubt aided by the highly erotic atmosphere of the foursome and the delicious memory of what they had done.

That was when the four women realized that they were famished. Hell, they were starving! It was a particular issue for Julie, who suffered from hypoglycemia. She felt a bit dizzy and Sandy immediately knew what it was.

"Alright, girls, I know what Vicki and Michelle planned, but we need to feed Julie ASAP. Get her blood sugar up. Where's the closest restaurant? I mean fast-food, not some place where you sit down and wait. Hell, a convenience store would work!" Sandy forgot in a "brain fart" of sorts.

"Mickey D's," Vicki said at once and nodded to the others in agreement.

Michelle was the largest and strongest, so Julie leaned on her until they could cross the street. They didn't have time to get in a car. Sandy ordered an apple pie and a soft drink first and gave them to Julie, just in time to keep her from fainting. When Julie's color returned, the rest of them decided to eat their lunch there. The rest of the hour would be a lot nicer and they would have some delicious burgers and fries in their system to fill them up. They also had plenty of time for girl talk.

SEVERUSMAX
11-27-2012, 08:01 PM
The four women sat there in Mickey D's, eating and enjoying their "date" for about an hour. They covered a lot of gossip and small talk, too. Julie felt much better by now, if a bit embarrassed at how close she came to fainting. She also knew how much Vicki, Sandy, and Michelle really cared about her, which was humbling in a way. It wasn't just lust. The way that Sandy, in particular, looked at her despite the butt-biting incident caused Julie to wonder if there was something else at work. Vicki and Michelle actually had the same thought.

"Sandy, thanks for saving my life. You, too, Vicki and Michelle. Sorry about biting your ass, Sandy," Julie stammered a little.

"Honey, you're so welcome. As for the biting, it kind of turned me on, especially the idea that you marked me in a way with a bruise. Anyway, after that scare, I think that we should be upfront about everything now. Let's get serious here. I'll start. Julie, I'm in love with you. There, I opened up completely. I love you and want to marry you, well, as far as the laws of Texas will allow. Meaning a ceremony without any legal standing, I'm sad to say. I love this state, but I wish that it would let me tie the knot with you, Julie," Sandy confessed.

"When did you plan to tell me this, before or after we formed this partnership? Does this mean that you're gay? Or are you bi? I have to warn you that I'm bi and would have a hard time giving up dick. I'm not trying to browbeat you, just find out what you planned for us. Was it just going to be fun and games, and then one day you popped the question and we settled down? Do you want monogamy or something more like Vicki's relationship with Dan? Please tell me. Trust me," Julie put Sandy on the spot.

"Julie, for a girl with such a high IQ, you sometimes ask the dumbest questions! If I were gay or intended monogamy, would I go this far with our pact? Baby, I just want us to share a house, raise kids, and grow old together. I want to have a nice wedding where we can both wear dresses and no one will object. I know that we're both femme. I like that idea of nuptials with two brides. We can even have that on our cake. I wanted to wait until I had a ring, but almost losing you forever changed my mind. So, here it is. Julie Marianne Hershel, will you marry me?" Sandy proposed at last, her eyes red with tears.

"Yes, damn it, yes! Sandra Louise Chaplin, I will marry you and be your bride, if you'll be mine. I'm in love with you, too. I fell in love with you when I saw much Vicki's plight bothered you, just as it upset me. I saw the empathy and compassion that matched your beauty. We're so much alike that we simply have to be together for life. I guess that we're engaged, too, now," Julie acknowledged as she also cried.

The pair kissed and even made out for a few minutes, which drew considerable attention from the public.

"Get a room, both of you. Then again, I'd want to join you. Seriously, congratulations, both of you! I guess that I'm the only single woman here now. Not that I mind at the moment. I'm still on the rebound from Charlie. Damn that jackass! I know that you think that I'm too obsessed with my anger, but I'm doing better now.

"You girls are helping me with a major part of it, too. I still get horny, and since relationship sex is off the menu, why not fool around? Trying the fair sex has been a nice change, actually. I still don't want to give up cock, of course. That's where Dan comes in. I'm content to be the other woman for now," Michelle rambled.

"Don't worry. There's no hurry, sweetie. I'm pretty sure that Dan will agree about the time-frame. By the way, I know the real you by now. Especially after today, I'm onto you. You put up such a front of being Ms. Bitch, but you don't have me fooled. You're more a sweet-ass than a bad-ass. Trust me. I've tasted you, remember?

"I care about you a great deal. I'm sure that Dan will, too, given time. He doesn't know you half as well as I do, but he will. Anyway, as I said, there's no rush. You can be the 'other woman' for as long as you wish, whatever the consequences. We're sisters now. Hell, if he knocks you up, I'll be cool with it. We're already family and that would give us a blood bond.

"Same goes for the rest of you girls. He can be the donor, if you want a child. I know that you ladies have a biological clock, the same as me. I owe you three everything, just as I owe Dan everything. Anything that I can do, I'll do, except give up Dan or hurt him, Trevor, or Daddy. Those are my only deal-breakers," Vicki assured her girlfriend, reinforcing her point with a kiss that brought more attention from the male patrons at Mickey D's, much to the amusement of the foursome.

"Damn it, Vicki, you're too good to be true! I love you so much! Not every woman would make such an offer to her best friend about her own husband. No, I don't count. What we have is different and I've always been wilder than Charlie liked. I'd have loaned him to you in a New York minute, though I guess that you dodged a bullet there. Anyway, he was a bit too uptight about some things.

"For example, there was an incident with 'truth or dare' that he never forgave. Let's just say that he's glad to be sterile. That's all I'm saying. Okay, stop smiling! So, that was an issue between us when I found out that he's sterile. He fucking lied about it all along, I kid you not! Sorry, guess I still have a little rage left over from the marriage. More than I thought," Michelle blushed as she threw the empty apple pie pocket so far that accidentally hit a stranger in the ass. She ducked for a second to keep the victim from seeing her face.

"Yeah, you're still in love with Charlie. Don't feel bad about it. That's perfectly normal. The pain is still too fresh. I was the same way about Ty for the longest time, as I recall. Well, except that I'm not a very angry person by nature. I was still very hurt and bawled my eyes out for months," Vicki comforted her best friend.

"The biggest problem is the loneliness at this stage, to be perfectly honest. I feel like nothing is too crowded much of the time. I want a lot of company and noise, not peace and silence. It's eerily quiet at my place since the divorce. I just wish that I could live with you guys for a while, to be totally candid," Michelle mused about the other issues of her post-marital existence.

Vicki had a brainstorm right then and told Michelle,"Why not? I'll talk to Dan. So far, he's been very understanding and open-minded. There's certainly something in it for him, just as there is for me, in that you can babysit Trevor when I need someone on short-notice. Not that I would pass the buck, but every mother needs a break. Mind you, you'll have to share that honor with Daddy, as he loves to spend time with Trevor, too. You can be Aunt Michelle from now on, if Dan approves. Don't worry, I can persuade him. Not that he's weak, but he has no reason to object, does he?"

"Oh, Vicki, I'll love you guys forever, if you do that! I spoke in the abstract, but this is a dream come true. It's not about money. I'm okay there. I just need to come home to someone. I miss that most of all, I think. The sex won't hurt, either," Michelle beamed with delight.

"Yeah, well, I still need Dan's okay, but I can't see him turning you down, as I said. Dan's one of the two greatest men I've ever known. The other is Daddy. There might be some awkward moments, but overall it makes great sense for everyone involved. Here, let me convince my sweet fiance to take in a second lonely woman. He's taking me in and he has a heart of gold," Vicki told Michelle, which caused the other ladies to exchange winks.

They'd been kind of in their own world for a moment, but the talk of two women shacking up with a man got their attention. It sounded delightfully sensual and exotic to them, as in a harem scenario.

Vicki once again called her master to sell him an idea, and was not disappointed. Dan listened to her explanation for several minutes and grinned like a Cheshire cat. Between Vicki and Haley, his day had been one constant state of arousal. It was incredibly difficult to focus on work with all of this sexual stuff going on. He was tempted to call it a day or even a week, but a lot of work needed done. Haley had been called upon twice already to satisfy his carnal needs, much to her delight.

"Honey, I think that it's safe to say that I'm totally fine with this. We're both intensely attracted to Michelle and the feeling appears to be mutual. I haven't even met her, just talked on the phone so far, but she seems to be a girl after my own heart. Not as much as you, of course, but you get the idea. We'll have a lot of fun and also get an auntie for Trevor, as you said. I just hope that it's clear that she doesn't rule the roost. I am in charge, followed by you, and only then Michelle. It sounds as if she knows this, but I could be wrong," Dan stipulated.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure that she knows, given her impressive expressions of gratitude to me. Michelle never forgets a favor, from what I know of her. She can be a little prickly and aggressive at times, but she is fanatically loyal to those who treat her that well. I know, because I've seen her change from jaded or sarcastic to remarkably touched by such acts of kindness directed at her. How do you think that I won her over so easily? She's never forgotten it, either. She has the memory of an elephant and always repays a debt. Her sense of honor will make her comply, even when her impulse is to defy," Vicki clarified, much to Dan's relief. That resolved his only concern over the plan.

"I'm glad that I agreed, then. I just hope that Haley doesn't get jealous. She shouldn't, since she's had me twice today and always gets a turn when I'm at work. She calls herself my 'bitch', though I have no idea why that pleases her so much. She's oddly proud of that distinction," Dan relaxed.

"That's easy to explain, honey. Women are drawn to you, magically as it were. It doesn't matter how or why. We just are. Some of us, like me, are more romantic about it. Others just go into heat like wildcats. Haley sounds like the latter, though I could be wrong. She seems rather devoted to you in her own way. Maybe it's the former after all. You know her better than I do, but you have some blind spots about women. All guys do, even the more clairvoyant ones like you.

"Oh, by the way, I told Michelle that I'm cool with you knocking her up if it happens. Same with Sandy and Julie. You can now add Haley to that list, as far as I'm concerned. Not that it's really up to me. What Master does with other women is ultimately his business, not his slave's. You know, all of this pregnancy talk makes me wet. If you don't have anything pressing at work, I'd love to meet you here at the Mickey D's next door to my office. Have you eaten lunch yet, dear?" Vicki encouraged her fiance.

"Not yet. I've just now caught up, due to two 'breaks' that I had today. My focus has been off today. I'm torn between working through the distractions and just calling it a day. It's not every day that so much happens, especially involving so many lovely ladies. Haley has thankfully been here for me in my hour of need. She's such a trooper. I'll join you for lunch and we'll decide what to do after that. I can't promise that I'll be good for much sexually, since I hadn't planned such a rendezvous. I'll do my best, however," Dan smiled at her risque suggestion.

"That's all I ask. Thank you, Master," Vicki made a kissing sound over the phone.

"I love you very much, Vicki," Dan turned serious.

"No more than I love you, Dan. I'm yours. Please don't forget it. Invite Haley along while you're at it, please. It's only polite," Vicki implored.

"How can I forget something so sweet and sexy as that attitude? You're right about being mine, 'cause you are. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to put my pants back on and head over in your direction. It remains to be seen if I can tear myself away from you after that. I'll tell Haley, but that will make it even harder to return to work, I have to warn you," Dan hung up with a smile born of sexual anticipation.

"Well, ladies, I think that we're in trouble. There's a tomcat on the prowl and he's headed our way," Vicki teased her girlfriends.

"Promises, promises. Just wait until I get my hands on this stud of yours at last," Michelle replied wistfully.

With that, the foursome broke out into one mutual laugh. They all hoped that this would continue to be as good a day as it started to be. Regardless of how much Dan could actually perform, they looked forward to seeing him and sharing his company. It was about time for the others to meet this mysterious man who made their Vicki so happy these days. If nothing else, their curiosity would be satisfied. That was reason enough to be impatient for his arrival. Anything else was just gravy.

SEVERUSMAX
11-27-2012, 08:03 PM
When Dan and Haley arrived, each of the four partners rose and kissed them, again getting looks from the rest of the patrons, some of them dirty. Vicki in particular was turned-on when she saw how gorgeous Haley was, with her mocha complexion and her long, jet-black curls. Haley was too classy and professional to dye her hair a color that looked obviously fake. She, in turn, couldn't help finding Vicki and the others sexually attractive.

Nothing compared to the way that three of the women reacted upon meeting Dan at last. They got tongue-tied for a second, as if his charisma and supernatural sex appeal made them feel like schoolgirls with a crush. They understood Vicki's position a lot better now. They also grasped why Haley hung on Dan's every word. It was about more than her being his secretary. He didn't so much own her as possess her with an almost demonic force. Vicki was clearly under the same spell and they each found themselves yielding to its power without even token resistance.

"Okay, now I've not actually eaten my lunch, and neither has Haley. Haley, darling, I think that it's time to grab some food. I trust that you ladies don't mind waiting for me to get some food in my system. I still need a little time and energy to recover from my last 'performance', if you catch my drift. I bet that you're starving by now, aren't you, Haley?" Dan led his secretary to the cashier, whose eyes had all but popped out of their sockets from the earlier girl-girl kissing that he had seen. He hadn't heard anything, but he had witnessed enough to fuel his imagination.

"What do you want, Haley? It's my treat," Dan turned to Ms. Wilkes, who was rather hungry by now.

"A Big Mac, large Coke, and a large order of fries, please. You? I can hear your stomach growling, Boss Man," Haley winked at her boss/lover. She loved picking on him, though not as much as working for him and screwing him.

"Quarter pounder with cheese, large Dr. Pepper, and a large order of fries. Hey, kid, you heard us. I know that you're a little distracted by all of these gorgeous ladies, but you still have a job to do. Put it in the system. Don't worry, I'm not mad. Just famished," Dan paid for the meals and handed Haley her cup as they went to get their fountain drinks.

It was typical of Haley that she turned this action into a way to get everyone's eyes on her, both male and female. She knew how to move her ass, much to the cashier's delight as he leered at her. Then again, Dan had a little more fun, since Haley leaned in close to him as they poured their drinks and whispered a rather steamy fantasy into his ear.

The four partners were all stuffed by now, of course, so they watched Dan and Haley patiently, understanding that they had other needs besides sex. This didn't mean that they sat idly by while Dan and Haley ate. On the contrary, they laughed and exchanged suggestive smiles with each other. They also played footsie with each other and with the new arrivals. They found excuses to rub their hands and arms against them and each other as well. The sexual tension grew by each second. Finally, once Dan finished his meal, he decided to speak up.

"So, Michelle, what exactly do you do for a living?" Dan asked, it occurring to him that her occupation and her schedule had never come up, yet she clearly had some means. They weren't anywhere in his league, from what he could tell, but she didn't lack for funds.

"Well, I'm an exotic dancer, as a matter of fact. That might shock you, but I only got into it toward the end of my marriage. I wanted money to pay a better lawyer than a housewife could afford, in case I got served divorce papers. I was right to do so, as Charlie already made up his mind to leave me by then. Surprisingly, despite my age, the club owner took just two minutes to hire me. That might have had something to do with my dance moves from before my marriage or perhaps the special attention I gave him afterward.

"Yeah, I was a naughty wife toward the end of my marriage. I've been friends with Vicki long before that and I'm glad that she didn't drop me like a bad habit. I hope that you don't hold it against me, either. I still sleep with the club owner now and then. I don't know if it helps my career, but it doesn't hinder it. Would I need to change jobs?" Michelle explained, hoping that Dan didn't get upset as some men did.

She might not be his fiancee/slave like Vicki, but she worried about how he would take this news. Michelle also felt herself automatically craving his approval for her own sake. It was strange, but it was a very real phenomenon, so she chose not to ignore it.

"Hey, you do what you must. It doesn't bother me any more than it bothered Vicki. Did you get a good settlement from the divorce?" Dan showed a keen, non-judgmental interest in her affairs, much to her relief.

"It was nasty. He filed on the grounds of adultery, but we both had our peccadilloes and plenty of evidence of them, so my lawyer was able to neutralize that issue. I counter-sued for desertion, fraud, and mental cruelty, which I was able to demonstrate. Since he didn't have too much money and we had no kids, it wasn't about the financial side of things. I just wanted vindication, to be perfectly blunt.

"I couldn't take him to the cleaners if I wanted to, and in fact had to fight off paying him alimony due to my new job. My past dependence on him luckily canceled out my sudden windfall, as I was able to prove that it was recent and he had made more over the course of the marriage.

"In the end, it was a bloody stalemate, with only the lawyers doing well. I'm just grateful that it's over. Community property was the final result, with no alimony going either way," Michelle sighed as she recalled this recent courtroom battle with her ex.

"Scorched earth, with plenty of hard feelings, huh? He must have hurt you badly. Very sorry about that, but those days are over. You'll live with us indefinitely. In fact, you don't ever have to leave. That's up to you. If someday you tell us that you've found a great guy or gal and want to move in with him or her, I will respect your wishes and not give you a hard time about it. I'm sure that Vicki will do the same, right, dear?

"If Charlie comes crawling back and you decide to reconcile, that's also okay, as long as it makes you happy. On the other hand, if you grow old at our place, that's also cool with us. There will be absolutely no pressure put on you, either way. You're a close and intimate friend of my Vicki, so you count as mine, too. I hold no one against her will. It's not my style. Sometimes, it may hurt, but I learn to simply bounce back. Just wanted to be clear about that," Dan informed Michelle with Vicki's obvious support.

"Thank you, Dan," Vicki and Michelle spoke at once, with plenty of gratitude showing in their voices.

"You're both very welcome, girls," Dan assured them with the calm authority of an aristocrat.

"So, you really are that great! Haley, does he treat you this well?" Sandy asked Ms. Wilkes, eager for an excuse to converse directly with the lovely secretary.

"Damn straight, he does! There's a reason that I'm his booty call. Another man would use a girl and then think less of her the next day. Dan doesn't let that lower his estimate at all. He will also literally give you the shirt off his back. I know this for a fact. Mind you, he has to find you at least somewhat likeable first. He's no doormat or milksop. Of course, it doesn't hurt that he's great in the sack, too," Haley smiled as she recalled several steamy encounters with Dan.

"Thank you, girls. Now, how about them Rangers?" Dan changed topics in haste, which only amused the ladies.

"See what I mean? He gets visibly uncomfortable with praise, even as he exudes a mystical power that trumps mere confidence and charisma. He's a strange fellow, this stud of ours, but it's a nice kind of weirdness. I ain't complainin', that's for sure," Haley winked at Dan as she complimented him once again.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," Dan grinned.

"As long as it gets me in bed with you, I'm satisfied," Haley shot back.

"My sentiments exactly," Vicki concurred. The other girls nodded their agreement.

"So, it's kind of hot and humid, isn't it?" Dan tried valiantly again to move on to another subject.

"I have an announcement, by the way. Try not to get too excited, Dan. I skipped my period, so I took a pregnancy test. It was positive, so I took another. Same result. I'm pregnant, about a month along. I'm keeping it, too. I hope that you don't mind giving me maternity leave for the baby. I'll miss working for you during those six months. You know that I'm not lazy. On the other hand, I plan to be around you a lot, anyway. It will just be off the clock. This is your baby, Dan. It's our child in my womb. I assume that you're happy about it," Haley glowed with pride at the idea of having her boss's baby.

"Haley Jane Wilkes, what kind of man do you think I am? I don't doubt for a second that this is my baby. If you give me your word, that's good enough for me. I've known you, including in the biblical sense, for a long time now. I trust you completely. I believe you. This child is mine, or rather ours. I'll be there for the kid, just as I will be for Vicki's kids and any others in my family.

"As for maternity leave, that's a given. Take as many months as you want, though I'll miss our workplace arrangement. Since I am opening up my home to various women, I think that it's only fair that this extend to any mother of my children. This part is not up for discussion, though I hope for and would appreciate a positive attitude from my whole household. It's an invitation as my own prerogative and it's the right thing to do. Not that you wouldn't be welcome, anyway," Dan declared with a mixture of authority and affection.

"Hey, don't look at me! Any lover of Dan's is a lover of mine. I'm gonna be his wife, but I've already convinced him to take in Michelle. He has the final say and I wouldn't oppose it, anyway. I owe him so much already and he is only doing the right thing, even if there is something for him in it, too. Then again, there's something in it for me as well. I finally get to meet the young woman who has done so much to help him on the job.

"He's my master and what he says goes. I have to warn you, honey, that this means a heavy concentration of estrogen and some delays from that many women primping. Thank God you have a lot of bathrooms, that's all I have to say. In any case, if I'm cool with you knocking up Michelle and keeping her at our place, I have no reason to oppose Haley. She's a sweetheart, I can already see. Not to mention that I hear that she's bi. She'll fit right in with us," Vicki put in her own two cents with a lustful smile directed at Haley.

"Sorry, if I offended you, Dan. I didn't want to take anything for granted. Not to misjudge you, it's just that the particular circumstances of having a black mother, well, there are always concerns about it. I gladly accept your invitation to live with you, Vicki, Michelle, and Trevor. It might be a full house, but I think that we'll manage. I'll do my part to make it work out, whatever tensions might arise with so many people, especially women. Then again, I guess that a lot of men in one house would have their own problems, too.

"Thank you so much for everything, Dan. I'm glad that you understand and want to raise the child, too. You'll make such a great daddy, both for our baby and for the others. You proved once more that you can always surprise me. I only expected the maternity leave and child support, maybe some visitation. This is a step further. I'm proud to have your baby, Dan. It's an honor," Haley Wilkes told everyone, but especially her boss.

"Hey, I have a crazy idea. Bear with me. I'll understand if Haley tells me, 'hell no', 'cause she don't know me from Adam. It's not a love match in the traditional sense, since we just met. However, we'll have the same man and wife in common. I want to really piss off Charlie and also openly embrace my Sapphic side, so it here goes.

"Haley and I should get married to each other. She'll be my wife, just like Vicki is Dan's wife and Julie is Sandy's wife. It will complete the circle and also give each of us a 'primary partner' for those occasions, such as sex clubs, that require one for us. I would like to consummate the marriage, naturally, but then I wanted to fuck Haley the moment I laid eyes on her.

"What do you think, Haley? Want to marry a woman? It won't be legally binding, sadly, but it will be fun for both of us. We can even have a triple wedding for the three couples, much like in 'Saving Silverman'. It obviously won't be exclusive, as we've already discussed. What do you say?" Michelle interjected with a stroke of genius.

"Do you like hip-hop?" Haley asked quite seriously.

"Well, I don't know much about it, but I'll keep an open mind," Michelle told her.

"Then you got yourself a wife. It was a deal-breaker between Dan and me, back in the day. Long story on that one, but I always knew that I'd find someone. Just not to the exclusion of Dan. Then again, in the old days, people married for convenience all the time. It often became love eventually. Why not try it now, except as a lesbian union? It's a deal, babe. I like your style, Michelle. I'll also introduce you to a few artists you might like if you try them out," Haley poked fun at Dan as she accepted Michelle's proposal. Dan simply rolled his eyes in response.

By now, the issue was more of a running joke than a real dispute between them, with incidents like Haley telling him about Kreayshawn to "convert" him. Dan took the ribbing in good humor, since it was a minor difference of opinion and a matter of personal taste instead of an argument over principles. It was also a generational thing, since Dan was considerably older than Haley.

"I think that I'm in love, after all," Michelle gave Haley a playful, tentative peck on the lips, which Ms. Wilkes suddenly turned into a serious French kiss. Michelle had to take an extra second to breathe after that make-out session.

"What was it you said about getting a room, Michelle? Seriously, though, I'm thrilled for the two of you. It's a rather unorthodox marriage proposal and relationship, but then, nothing about any of us is orthodox. That's why we can make it work so well. I haven't bothered with traditional dating and all of that crap in years. Why should I? It's just not my scene, that's all. So, how about us going somewhere else, where we don't get dirty looks for our dirty minds?" Julie pressed the issue, now eager to see Dan and Haley naked as well as the others.

"Fine with me, sweet-cheeks," Sandy backed her up.

"Me, too," Dan rose from his seat, to be followed by Vicki, Haley, and Michelle. Work was impossible that afternoon.

There would be plenty of time to work, anyway, and Dan completely owned LHP. It wasn't a publicly traded corporation. He could set his own hours and make up the work at his own pace. Haley would have no trouble tagging along, for reasons of her own. In any case, he was rich enough that losing half a day in productivity wouldn't ruin him, or anywhere close.

SEVERUSMAX
11-27-2012, 08:04 PM
Not surprisingly, the six of them ended up at Dan's mansion. It was the most private and convenient place for all of them. Vicki and Michelle were in the biggest hurry, eager to have their threesome with Dan a little early. They just had to convince the other girls, who would want their own turns with Dan.

"Girls, I don't begrudge you the hot and steamy sex with Dan that you deserve, but Michelle and I have waited for our threesome for a while now. Surely, you can let us have that first, please. As soon as he has recovered from that, he's all yours for the rest of the afternoon. What do you say, Dan? How about you, ladies?" Vicki made her case for moving ahead of schedule.

"Hey, fine with me. I want my fair share, but I understand having a fantasy that you can't wait to fulfill. I have just one condition: we get to watch. I will jill off while he fucks the two of you, as I'm sure the others will. We just need a room that's large enough for the six of us," Sandy answered, getting nods from Julie and Haley.

"The formal dining hall, then. Not only is it rather large, but it has the necessary hard surfaces that are too sturdy to collapse under the weight of multiple human bodies. There is the matter of lube, but I'm sure that Haley can retrieve that if it's necessary. As you can see, I'm a man of my word. I will give it to the rest of you as soon as possible afterward, but I promised Vicki and Michelle their threesome, and I will honor that deal," Dan proposed, smiling because this was one pact he had no trouble keeping.

"Hey, I don't know about Vicki, but I'm wet enough to soak a T-shirt right now. The lube can wait for other things, like when you fuck my ass. Don't waste it right now on me," Michelle blurted, as she quickly disrobed and let everyone see for themselves that she told the truth.

"Same here. How do you want to fuck us? I'm at your service, as always, Master. I think that Michelle would agree about that, minus the bondage part," Vicki confirmed, undressing as well.

"Absolutely, dear. Well, what's your pleasure, Dan?" Michelle asked her new lover outright as he stripped to the buff.

"Both of you, in alternating strokes. That will make the most of this hard-on that I have right now. Neither of you will have to wait as long to get fucked. Bend over the table, side by side. When I've come, I want you to lick each other clean. How's that appeal to you?" Dan instructed them in the same tone that always turned certain of the girls on in particular.

"Yes, Master," Vicki complied happily, removing a chair that stood in her way to present herself for his cock.

"Sign me up," Michelle followed Vicki's example.

Neither woman lied, as Dan discovered when he entered Michelle and Vicki on his first couple of strokes. Their pussies dripped juices as freely as grapefruit. That didn't remotely compare to drenched they were for the next round. With each swap between their cunts, Vicki and Michelle were even more utterly enthralled by Dan and his powerful cock.

He wasn't the most hung man in the world, though far from the least. That wasn't the issue. As he fucked them, their bodies noted an occult energy that was less apparent to Vicki before, but now was palpable. It emanated from Dan and he transmitted it to them through intercourse. It enchanted them, for lack of a better word. They were both completely in his power, just as Haley was by now. It was sorcery, to state it baldly. Much like Haley, Vicki and Michelle realized that this hold that he had over them was strongest in erotic situations and decreased in less sexy moments. He was like a satyr, drawing his strength and exerting his dominance through his sexual prowess.

Soon, even those thoughts vanished as Vicki and Michelle briefly lost their ability to think about anything but pleasure. It was such a mystical, esoteric affair that each of them felt themselves seamlessly fuse with Dan. Even when he was inside the other woman, both Vicki and Michelle now experienced a sense of bonding with him that trumped anything that they had ever known in their lives. They were home now. They were exactly where they belonged with Dan. This was no mere threesome: it was an epiphany.

Even the most magical of orgies, however, was still a sexual encounter. The trio still had mundane needs, such as release. For Vicki and Michelle, it came as Dan withdrew from Michelle to reenter Vicki for the final stroke. They knew intuitively that he was about to cum, a fact which aroused them to the point of orgasm at last. Dan then spilled his load inside Vicki, but promptly used his fingers to transfer a decent portion of it to Michelle's pussy. He wanted his seed inside both of them, after all. Vicki and Michelle struggled to their feet and kissed him fiercely on the mouth to prove their gratitude and joy.

"You ladies are so very welcome, of course. It was my pleasure. Now, speaking of pleasure, why don't you girls clean each other up orally? Do a sixty-nine for me, right here on the dining table. Don't worry, the staff will wipe away all evidence of our tryst. It will be back in company order in good time," Dan told them with the confident, understated authority of a lord of the manor. His noble origins were quite believable at this moment.

"Yes, Master," Michelle caught herself saying along with Vicki.

To her girlfriend, this total obedience was already second nature. For Michelle, however, this was a jolt to her assertive self-image. She now understood how completely she had surrendered to Dan, just like Vicki. She didn't even know that he controlled her until just then. On the other hand, why mess with a good thing? Michelle, like Vicki, was happy for a change. She didn't want to throw away such ecstasy for the sake of something as pointless as pride.

Vicki and Michelle were so excited by their sixty-nine, which seemed a consummation of their Sapphic love affair, that neither of them noticed Dan approaching them. They didn't realize what he had in mind until he began caressing, kissing, and licking their bodies on whichever available spot struck his fancy. They were so charged with sexual desire and excitement that his touch rapidly brought them to their second mutual climax. Happily for them, Dan didn't quit while he was ahead.

Vicki even gushed on Michelle's tongue as Dan licked her ass. Despite having just cum on Vicki's face, Michelle then let out a guttural cry that startled everyone as she experience yet a third orgasm. Squirting was such an absolute turn-on for her that she couldn't suppress something primeval inside her mind. Embarrassed, Michelle covered her mouth, only to have Dan and Vicki push her hand aside to kiss her on the lips and each others'.

"There's no shame, Michelle. That was just something of a wild animal in your subconscious. We all have that, but it usually gets buried underneath a veneer of humanity and civilization. It's a much thinner layer than people realize, and it only takes the right motivation to penetrate it. I like you better for relaxing your grip on it. That's a good sign. I've done it, as have Vicki and Haley.

"They can tell you how free and alive it makes them feel, just as it does for you and me. Now you've bared your soul as well as your body. You are free to serve me, just as Vicki and Haley. I'm not a normal, average guy, as you can see. I have the ability to unlock your most basic and primal instincts, things which are deplored by society, but actually have a natural and necessary function.

"That they are repressed is a sad thing for mankind. Instead of truly improving the human race, they then sublimate into more self-destructive urges and impulses, such as hatred, hostility, and religious fanaticism. You are mine, now, just like Vicki and Haley. You are home with me," Dan revealed something that Michelle now instinctively believed.

"Thank you, Master," Michelle answered, making it clear that she had yielded totally to Dan in the same way as Vicki. The only difference was that Vicki submitted much faster than that.

"Yes, thank you for taking Michelle in, Master," Vicki expressed her appreciation, which was heartfelt and undiluted by any conflict.

"You're both welcome, once again. Now, having seen the truth about me, you ladies have a choice. You can exercise your free will completely for the last time. Once you've voluntarily opted to join us, you will belong to me, as well as to each other. You can back out now, and you will still get to be business partners and even lovers to Vicki, Michelle, and Haley. Sexual relations with them won't fundamentally alter your psyche the way that intercourse with me will.

"If you choose to mate with me, however, that will be the point of no return. There is no such thing as casual sex with me. To have me inside you is an act of submission to my authority and dominance. It creates a sexual synergy from the physical and emotional intimacy involved that constitutes an indissoluble union.

"On the plus side of things from your perspective, this means that I can't just love 'em and leave 'em. I carry a great responsibility along with my power, which means that I have to choose carefully when I select companions in that sense of the term. For me, it is automatically a commitment to keep the person in question. I may discipline you, but I'll never dismiss you. It's impossible. Once we bond sexually, we're connected in an essential way that is indescribable.

"That, then, is your decision. You girls can give yourselves freely to me, as my lovers and companions, or you can retain your independence. You'll still be welcome here, either way. There will be no penalty for refusal, except one: you and I will never have sexual congress with each other. That is only because the moment you choose to bed me, you surrender to me of your own accord. You can also change your mind and yield after you've declined to sleep with me, but not once you've given your body to me.

"I don't want you girls to feel duped or think yourselves cheated of your freedom. Vicki, Haley, and Michelle each had their chances to back out. Every one of them sensed that I was different from other people, that this wasn't normal sex. They all went ahead and fucked me, anyway. Now they're in a happy state of sexual servitude to me. They like it that way. If you wish to avoid this destiny, you can simply stay put. If you choose to bend over this table right now, you knowingly and willingly seal your own fates. What do you say? Independence or bondage?" Dan gave Sandy and Julie fair warning.

It was true, of course. Vicki, Michelle, and Haley willfully disregarded the various hints of their future. They opted to be Dan's, not stay on their own. There were plenty of signals that those three women chose not to read until it was too late to turn back. They didn't mind, of course, since it was a great life for each of them ahead. That was especially the case for Vicki, since she was Dan's chosen bride, his favorite.

Neither Sandy nor Julie hesitated for even a minute, after being given their opportunity to decide for themselves. Holding each other's hand, they looked into each other's eyes and agreed telepathically on the direction their lives would take henceforth. Hand in hand, the couple approached the table and submitted voluntarily to Dan. They walked into this new life of servitude with their eyes wide open and their minds fully aware of the consequences.

Dan smiled as his cock hardened again in response to this deliberate and unconditional surrender. He once again entered two women in an alternating pattern, going back and forth between them. They screamed from the pleasure as their new master took them from behind. Any pretense of their situation was gone. They were voluntary sex slaves to a man whom they had barely met. This reality fully sank in more with each passing second, arousing Sandy and Julie even more.

It was the achievement of a lifelong fantasy for both women and they knew it. They were more than willing to pay the price for attaining it. In their heart of hearts, Sandy and Julie had always craved a life of submission and bondage to a man who would take good care of them. It was another example of why they belonged together. Their souls were twins, even if their bodies were not. They were kindred spirits, sisters in their need to be a man's willing chattel, as well as in their passion for each other.

After they all came and Julie received the same treatment that Michelle had earlier, the two ladies didn't wait to be told to perform a sixty-nine. They ravenously ate each other, while Dan once more used his mouth and tongue to taste them at last. While Vicki and Michelle watched in fascination, Dan got them off again. Sandy and Julie were exhausted and had a serious case of deja vu, but were more sexually sated than they thought possible in this world. It was more than worth it for them, just as it was for Vicki and Michelle. It was certainly worthwhile to Dan. He had a wife/slave whom he loved and a bevy of concubines. He knew that he had chosen well with his handpicked harem.

"Alright, girls, let's shower and get dressed. We've lost track of time, but the clock hasn't. It's three in the afternoon and I think that Vicki wants to see her son again. I want you to meet the lad and his grandfather, in whose capable and caring hands the boy is safe as always. We've had a productive and useful day and I believe that he'll understand, even if things turned out differently than expected. I also have a shirt to return, since I'll go casual for the rest of the day. Tomorrow morning, it's back to the grindstone, but today was necessary R and R, a chance to reinvigorate body and soul alike," Dan announced, quite correctly taking their consent for granted.

Vicki was especially gratified to know that Dan remembered Trevor and Claude after all of the day's events. It was clear to her that she was the heart and soul of Dan's new harem, which was just fine with her. She was happy, loved, and free to be her true self: slave to Dan, mistress to his other women. It was all that she truly wanted, but never full realized until she met Dan and gave herself to him. She was ready to move in with Dan, because home was anywhere he lived. She found her place and it was under his thumb. She was whole at last. All it had taken was a trip to a neighborhood tavern and a meeting with the strangest, greatest man she had known in her life.