PDA

View Full Version : Training Jaime [Uncle/Niece/Submissive female]

ROCKETSPEEDFISH
12-02-2012, 04:45 AM
I finally got some inspiration to start some new material. My other story is still being worked on, but I found this one a bit more fun. Enjoy!

Sam was withering away at his pitiful age of 52. He owned a strip mall in downtown which had kept him going his whole life. Obsessed with greed, Sam naturally fell to money and never got married. His size spoke for himself, weighing in at 250 lbs and being 5’7, Sam was not the most eligible bachelor, but one thing he always had was his money. Of course he used hookers and strippers whenever he felt lonely, but recently all of life’s promises seemed to be empty. He found little joy in counting his bills and no joy in fucking the same whore’s that were so long ago turned into useless sex slaves. Eventually, he came to the decision to sell his strip mall and retire, searching for what would make him happy. After selling his estate, Sam’s net worth would prove to be impossible to diminish, even after 100 lifetimes. He sighed, wondering what the world had to offer him, he even thought of taking his life once or twice. But alas a letter came in the mail. It was from his only niece, Jaime. She was getting married and had invited Sam. He didn’t know much about her and vaguely remember her cute little face. Nevertheless, Sam didn’t have anything better to do so he decided to show up.

When Sam showed up at the church he was more than disappointed. It was a flat one story level building as the white paint peeled off the sides of the wood. Was this really where his niece was getting married? He entered the church taking off his hat and exposing his more than half bald head. He looked up the aisle and spotted the groom, he was a young man with an honest look, and a tall build with a strong body. As the organ began playing all 12 of the attendants, whom Sam could not recognize, turned their heads toward the entrance doors. A lavishly beautiful looking young girl walked down the aisle smiling with her eyes closed. Her breasts were enormous, so much so that her dress didn’t do anything to conceal her size. Although her ass wasn’t as impressive as her tits, they were a force to be reckoned with as they swayed side to side, tempting any man in the building.

After the ceremony the newlyweds had began thanking all the people that had come, and since Sam saw that it was over he picked up his hat and started walking out the door when an innocent voice called to him. “Uncle Sammy!” shivers ran down his spine and his blood popped and his skin froze over. His body responded to her voice as he felt alive once more. Jaime ran toward her uncle hugging him by the waist, she was only a couple of inches shorter than he was.

“I can’t believe you recognized me. The last time I saw you was at.” Sam paused thinking that it wasn’t a good idea to bring up her father’s death.

“Yea, when dad died.” She looked a bit sad remembering that day.

“Congratulations.” He smiled kissing her on top of the head.
“Say, won’t you come and have dinner with us?”

He was unsure, but realized that he was no longer held down by his business, wasn’t this the reason he retired? To find his happiness? “I can’t reject an offer from a bride, now can i?”

She smiled as she held him tightly. Sam couldn’t help but take a peek down her blouse. It was mind blowing just how big her breasts were, we wanted to touch the so badly. They were tightly clamped together by a white bra that mushed the breasts together, trying desperately to conceal their size. Who could blame the bra size though? No bra was large enough for her breasts. “I brought a limo. Would you guys like to ride?”

Jaime was surprised, “Yes please!” she jumped almost breaking her ankles. Sam caught her holding her by the waist.

“What about your car?”

“We rode the bus here.” She said a little embarrassed. They were in deeper trouble than he had thought.

They got into the limo as they headed toward Jaime’s house.

When they arrived Sam was very disappointed. He stood before a broken down apartment complex that had boarded up windows and broken down cars on the sidewalks. They walked into the apartment. It was a small one bedroom one bath with a kitchen, a dining room, and a living room all in the same room. “Jaime, why don’t you get changed while I get to know your husband a little better.” She nodded happily as she headed toward her room. Sam needed to have a serious conversation with the groom.

“Son, what’s your name?”

“Pete. It’s nice to meet you sir.” He put his hand out respectively, but Sam didn’t shake his hand.

“I’m more than disappointed. If you want to be with my niece, you should at least have a place prepared. Do you really think it’s safe here for her?” Sam looked irritated as he looked around the dirty apartment.

“Sir, it’s only temporary. We’re both going to find jobs and get ourselves out of here as soon as we can.”

“Woah slow down boy. Did you just say you’re both going to work?” Sam gave Pete a stern look.

“Well it’s not the 50’s anymore sir. We both need jobs.”

“A smartass huh?” Sam looked pissed now.

“Excuse me sir. I did not mean to offend you.” He said bowing his head.

“Enough. I got a place for you two. Don’t take it the wrong way, and I’ll get you a job. This is just pathetic.”

“That’s very kind of you sir, but I’ll have to talk it over with Jaime.”

“Don’t give me that shit. Swallow your pride and grow a pair. This shit aint a joke, either you’ll end up dead in an alley or it’ll be her getting raped in one. You want that?” Sam was being serious now as fire burned in his eyes. Pete couldn’t maintain eye contact. “What’s the story between you two anyway?”

“Well we met in church. I was a youth pastor there and I met Jaime when she was in high school.”

Sam’s eyes widened, “It all makes sense now. The reason there was no one at your wedding was because they thought you were sick in the head.”

Pete shamefully put his head down. “We’re in love sir.”

“How old is she now anyway?”

“Just turned 18 sir.”

“Well, your intentions sure are suspicious Pete, but I’m still willing to help you out. It’s not going to be easy, but the job will be rewarding. As a man I’ll understand if you don’t want this, but think about what I said, and what your wife deserves. Certainly not this son.” Sam changed into a more understanding man.

Pete sat silently for awhile looking at the ground, “I accept.”

“Great we’ll move today. No one can stand this shitty place anyway.” He got up from his seat walking toward their bedroom. “Jaime, hurry it up. I’m leaving soon,” he said through the door.

“Almost done uncle.” She said as the hairdryer went on full blast.

“Oh one more thing. I have a few set of rules for the house when you guys move in.”

“Of course sir.”

“First, there is absolutely no sex in the house between the two of you. I don’t care how much you need it, if I hear it or I catch you guys are out. An old man like me doesn’t need to be hearing that shit. Rule two, you’ll go to the jobs I assign you every day, most likely the entire day, and I will pay you accordingly subtracting rent, electricity, water, and food from your wages. Lastly, I’ll have Jaime working too.”

“Sir? You just said…”

“Now hold on son. More than anything it will be wife training and house chores. It’ll be better for you later when you guys get your own place. Understood?”

“Yes sir,” Pete was a bit unsure of the last rule, but knew he had no choice but to accept it.

Just then Jaime came out of the bedroom wearing some jeans and a tank top. The top easily exposed her cleavage as she ran toward Sam and Pete. “Ready to eat boys?” she said breathing heavily.

“Actually, Pete and I decided that you’ll move in with me.” Sam couldn’t take his eyes off her tits and as she twirled around he was tempted to squeeze her ass.

“Yay! Do you still live in the same place? That big mansion. I remember it when I was younger.” She held Sam tightly around his arm.

“Of course dear.” Sam said.

Pete smiled as he could see that Jaime was happy to move.

“Well, we should get going.” He wrapped he arm around Jaime’s hips pulling her closer to him. Pete looked at him a bit caught off guard.

“Just let me get changed.” Pet said.

“No need. I’m sending movers over here, why don’t you start packing Pete. Jaime and I will wait at the house.” Pete was a bit confused as he agreed to his proposal.

Sam explained everything to Jaime on the drive there and how she would have to earn her keep as well. When they arrived Sam gave Jaime the full tour. He had around 12 rooms in his house, all equal in size except for his, two kitchens, multiple living rooms, and a basement that encompassed the whole house. In the backyard there was a swimming pool and a Jacuzzi. She drooled in awe as she walked endlessly throughout the house, “this is really amazing Uncle.”

“You don’t have to call me that, it feels so stiff. How about daddy?”

“Huh? Daddy?” She wasn’t too sure, but felt comfortable enough saying it out loud. “I don’t know Uncle Sam.”

“Come on, you don’t have to do it in front of your husband. It’ll be just between us, our little secret.” He giggled kissing her on the cheek.

“okay!” she said happily. “Thanks daddy.” She smiled once more.

He wrapped his arm around her waist again, but this time he nudged her breasts as they sat on his forearm.

A week had gone by and everyone was finally settled. Pete felt as if he was finally making progress as he got his first paycheck from Sam. It wasn’t much, but it was enough to buy things for Jaime and himself. Jaime was quickly becoming bored as she would stay home all day with Sam. Pete left early in the morning and wouldn’t come home until midnight at times.

Jaime had gotten up early that day to make her husband breakfast. Although it was a complete disaster, Pete loved the thought of her making him breakfast for the first time as wife and husband, he was so proud of his wife. Jaime fell asleep on the couch watching TV, she was still in her pajamas when Sam noticed her. With only a tank top and shorts on, Sam’s cock quickly became enraged as it poked through his boxers. He approached her slowly trying to be as quiet as possible. She stayed asleep when he arrived next to her.

He lightly placed his hand on top of her breast as she heaved lumps of air in and out. Sam had never felt this way before when he had touched another woman’s breasts. Her arms were crossed above her head as he gently squeezed the left breast as she exhaled. Through the white tank top her light pink nipples began responding to his touch. He flicked and lightly pinched the nipple causing her to moan. Pete couldn’t hold back anymore as he shoved his hand down her top gripping both breasts with his hand as his cock dangled over her face. He was aggressive as he pulled the tank top down her body; her breasts were fully exposed now as she moaned considerably. Her nipples now fully erect, he just had to have a taste of his precious niece’s body as he tried forcing the entire breast into his mouth slobbering and drooling. His cock was fully erect as it laid on Jaime’s face the musk from his balls made her whisper out, “no…” as she was still sleeping.

He pressed her breasts together sucking both of her nipples at once, they tasted like her strawberry body wash as he would use his tongue to rotate around the nipples then shove them into his mouth giving them a full swallow. Jaime was still fast asleep when Sam started rubbing his own cock as pubes fell on her face. “Jesus. These tit’s are fantastic. I’ve never tasted such big natural tits in my life.” He moaned slapping her breasts as they were now completely drenched in his saliva.

While running his hand down her body he reached into her shorts. Her cotton panties were already drenched as he gently began rubbing her clit. He could feel himself reaching climax as he continued stroking his dick. Now Sam was positioned next to her ready to blow his load on her tits. With a hand still down her pants, Sam gently stuck two fingers into her soaking pussy as he pulled in and out ounces of her juice. Jaime whimpered, “Daddy?” All the pressure had built to the tip of his cock as he came load after load on her tits. He pulled his hand out of her shorts as he embraced her, grabbing her neck and kissing her gently.

Her eyes opened, “Uncle?” she looked down and noticed the stains on her tank top and her wet body.

“You’re quite a heavy sleeper aren’t you?” Sam asked fully clothed.

“I had the weirdest dream.” She was about to tell him that she had experienced an orgasm in her dream, but realized it was more than inappropriate to discuss with her uncle. She stopped her self, “Yea. What time is it?”

“About 12. Say wanna go for a swim? It’s a great day.”

“It’s almost winter, and it’s freezing out Uncle.”

Sam had forgotten and winced, “Hey now, I thought we agreed that you’d call me daddy.”

She smiled innocently, “Woops. I forgot”

“Then how about the Jacuzzi? Nothing beats sitting in the warm Jacuzzi when it’s cold out.”

“Well, I’ve never done that before. I’ll get my swimming suit.”

“Great I’ll see you in there.”

Sam was relaxed in the Jacuzzi as both his arms rested on the sides of the tub. His fat belly would float above the water and his chest hair covered most of his body. Jaime walked out wearing a two piece bikini that was more than reviling. Her curves ate the bikini making her virtually naked. She jumped into the Jacuzzi feeling the outside temperature hit her skin.

“Whew, feels good daddy.” She sighed in relief. She sat directly in front of her uncle displaying her breasts proudly.

“Why don’t you come sit next to daddy? I’ve got a few toys on this side that you don’t have.” Her eyes opened interested in his words. She scooted next to him, as she leaned against his body. He placed his hand under her ass moving her from side to side.

She was startled at his brashness, “Daddy?”

“Here I want you to experience this.” He locked her onto one of the jets that were pointing directly into her pussy. He played with the main controls on the side of the tub as the machine beeped. “This’ll drive you crazy.”

The air jets from the feet started as Jaime laughed. “Cool.” She was happy, but wasn’t near ready to experience the sensation that was about to hit her. Suddenly a forceful blast hit her clit with tremendous power and speed. She instantly came as her body went limp.

“Hey are you alright?” Sam asked Jaime catching her by her breasts. Jaime hadn’t even noticed where her uncle’s hands were as her head felt light.

“Yea I just…” her head shot back as the second wave of air blasts hit her clit once more. Her body shook and saliva leaked down the side of her mouth as her eyes rolled back.

“Hey you okay kid?” he grabbed her closely hugging her.

Her breathing was heavy as she rested on her uncle’s shoulder for a minute. “I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I’m okay now.”

“Don’t tell me you had an orgasm from a Jacuzzi.” Her uncle said pointing her shame out.

“Uh… I…” she couldn’t come up with a viable explanation, and couldn’t find herself to lie to him either.

“Say have you two been doing it?” Sam had not told Jaime about the no sex rule as he was only trying to deprive her of sex and prepare her for him.

“Pete’s just been busy this week and we, uh…” again she found herself lying to herself as she looked ashamed.

“You know it’s completely natural for that to happen.” He said still holding her.

“That?”

“Yea, once you get married, your sex life is pretty much over. That’s why your uncle never did get the point of marriage. Also, why do you think so many spouses cheat on each other? It just gets boring.”

She was confused, but sensed his honesty in his words, “before we used to make passionate love every day.”

“Because there was still the thrill of you two going against society. Weren’t you underage when you first started dating him?”

“I guess so. It’s just weird that he would turn so cold as soon as we got married.”

“Well I’ll be honest since you’re my niece and I love you. Pete and I had a conversation not too long ago, but he told me that his sex life had become boring.” Sam lied easily at her breaking face, “he said that you didn’t know anything about sex or how to turn guys on. I mean I understand where the man’s coming from, but he doesn’t understand what a great thing he has. You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever laid eyes on. If you were mine I’d never let you leave the bedroom.”

Her heart ached as the words entered her ears. “You just lack experience kiddo. There’s nothing you could do about it. You’re already stuck with him with what you got. I’m sorry.” He said again.

“So that’s why… That’s why he’s been like that?” she asked, but the truth was that he was physically and mentally exhausted every time he came home.

“Yea. A lot of guys are like that. The ones that never got any pussy before they got married always want something new and exciting.”

“Could you?” she paused hesitating, “Could you teach me those things?”

“Well of course I’ve had my share of women, but you don’t want to be like them trust me.”

“Uncle, I remember you always being with the most beautiful women, and so many at that. You were always with someone new, surely you would know something about how women turn on men.” She begged.

“Are you sure you want this kiddo?” he asked looking into her blue eyes.

“Yes. I want to be able to please my husband.”

“Well that’s fine, but there will be rules to this engagement.” She nodded understanding, “We won’t know each other as family anymore from this point forward. I’ll be the master or teacher, and you’ll be the student. As so, I only expect to be called master. If at any time you doubt or disobey my orders, we’ll stop completely, and you’ll be on your own. You’ll never say a word of any of this to your husband. Any questions before we start?”

She shook her head, “I’m ready.”

“We start now then.” He said pulling the top of her bottom and top bikini as her body became naked. “I want you to walk around the house naked for the whole day. A man wants a woman that is confident in her own skin. To build this confidence you need to be seen naked by someone and not feel ashamed.”

She was hesitant, but her love for her husband pushed through as she nodded, “Yes master.”

“Stand up dear.” She did so as he looked at her body up and down ogling at her breasts and pussy. “We’ll need to get that lazer that off,” he pointed at her pubic hair. “Turn around.” He placed his hands on her ass spreading them and exposing her asshole, it was a light brownish color. “This will have to be bleached as well,” Jaime was more than uncomfortable at this point but figured there was no turning back.

As she stood with her bare ass exposed, Sam began slapping and grabbing her ass forcefully. “This is no good,” he said slapping her ass harder, “the shape should retain its form almost instantly.” He slapped her ass again as it wobbled up and down jiggling. “You’ll have to start running as well.” Luckily he had a home gym built in his basement. “That’s enough of that, come sit down,” he patted his thighs.

She did so without any complaints, sitting on her uncle’s cock, but something was off. He was also naked. When did he take off his trunks she wondered. “Don’t worry. This first month will be about building your confidence. Look at you, you’re still like a virgin so scared of feeling another man’s skin. You need to get used to these things. Even feeling another man’s penis against your skin will increase your confidence.” She understood as she sat there.

He grabbed her breasts feeling her size and shape, she gasped as she was surprised. “These are good. Looks like you won’t need any implants, for now…” he said letting her go. He molested the rest of her body, grabbing every crease. She felt completely violated and yet surprisingly, very hot and turned on. “You must be feeling it now. Just from me grabbing you has turned on your sexual desire. Your body is still too innocent and doesn’t understand the importance of touch. We’ll train your body to react more quickly to the way someone touches you.” He slapped her ass telling her to get up. “That’s it for now, go inside and make me some lunch.”

“Yes master,” she complied as she headed inside with nothing on.

--Introduction Fin. To be continued--

ROCKETSPEEDFISH
12-02-2012, 06:10 AM
Training day 1: Kissing

After Jaime had cooked Sam breakfast, she continued walking around the house completely naked as she was instructed. Sam would ask her to do things that put her into vulgar positions such as bending over with both knees together, crawling on the floor like a dog, and propping herself up as he used her as a table. Jaime couldn’t understand what Sam was doing to her, but she trusted that this would get her closer and a deeper intimacy with her husband.

“It’s good. I can already see that you are okay with me seeing you naked. Now the real training begins. Come sit on daddy’s lap.” He patted.

“Yes master.” She crawled over to him on all four.

“Now before you have sex, what do you think turns a man on?”

“I’m not sure, maybe a smile?”

“You’re close, but it’s the kiss. If all else fails, your lips shall be the one to entice the fucking.” He looked into her eyes grabbing her by the chin, “now show me how you would kiss your husband.”

She was very unsure at this point and even was thinking of quitting, “Just to make sure uncle, you’re sure Pete won’t find out about this right?” she had broken the rules he had set earlier by regarding to him as uncle.

“Yes, my precious Jaime. But if you ever call me Uncle ever again, you’ll be sure to be punished.” He pushed her off him as she fell to the floor on her belly. He smacked her across the ass echoing throughout the empty mansion. “What’s my name?”

“Master. I’m sorry.” She cried feeling the sting from his finger tips.

“Good. Now show me how you kiss.” She struggled to her feet as her knees shook. She placed both her hands on his knees as she bent over and leaned in kissing him gently on the lips. After a minute she stopped and pulled back.

“That was decent for a beginner, but the key to become a successful kisser is experience. We’ll practice kissing for an hour each day until your technique improves. Don’t be afraid to try new things with your tongue, learn to take mine as well.”

“Yes master,” she leaned in again and started kissing him. Their tongues met as they greeted each other by moving around in each other’s mouth. Jaime’s lips pressed against her uncle’s as they locked into a trance kissing constantly. He slobbered all over her face and mouth as Jaime tried desperately to catch his saliva. She matched his tempo, being as of a lewd kisser as she could be. They traded turns sucking on one another’s tongue. Jaime had improved drastically in just half an hour. He began grabbing her ass and caressing her body as they kissed. Jaime moaned in pleasure as Sam gave her hickeys all over her body.

“You’ll accept my tongue whenever I present it. As soon as your husband leaves for work, I want you to immediately strip all your clothes. You’ll greet your husband with a kiss in the evening as well as when he leaves. You’ll then realign your loyalties to me again.” She shook her head understanding as they continued kissing for the rest of the day.

Later that day when Pete finally came home from work he entered the door dragging his feet. “Welcome home darling.” Jaime embraced her husband with love kissing him passionately. She moved her tongue inside his mouth showing him what she had learned. Pete quickly became erect. “Oh what’s this?” she giggled feeling his cock through his pants. “How about it? Can we do it tonight?” Pete stammered at a loss for words.

“Welcome home son.” Sam greeted the two love birds. Suddenly Pete had remembered their agreement; there was absolutely no sex allowed in the house.

“Good evening sir.” He said formerly prying Jaime’s grasp off his waist.

Jaime was sad and confused. They went to bed that night quietly and away from each other. When she awoke the next morning she saw her husband off, kissing him deeply again. As he closed the door she took her shorts and tank top off reviling her body to her master.

Sam was fully dressed as he approached her from behind wrapping his arms around her. She turned her head kissing him deeply. He played with her body as they kissed. Rubbing her nipples and grabbing her ass. A tear ran down her cheek as he grabbed her breasts. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Last night. We still didn’t do it. Is there something wrong with me?”

Sam laughed at her concerns, “We still have a long way to go. I’m sure he noticed a small change in you, but you’re still not confident enough. Also, your body isn’t inviting” she was confused by his words. “We’re going out today.”

She whipped her tears hoping for a better tomorrow, “What should I wear master?”

“Tell me Jaime, what do you think a slut is?”

“Well a slut is someone who dresses very vulgarly,” she paused.

“Why do you think sluts dress the way they do?”

“Maybe because they want a guy’s attention?”

“Exactly, I want you to go through your closet and wear the most ‘sluttiest’ thing you can find. If your choices aren’t up to par with my expectations, then you’ll be going naked. Understood?”

She nodded her head obediently as she walked up the stairs to her room. She was in there for quite some time, about an hour before Sam finally heard the clicking of shoes on his hardwood floor approach him. “I’m ready master,” she said as Sam turned around inspecting her choice. Jaime had curled her brown hair as they fell past the shoulder. She also applied makeup with a heavy eye shadow and eye liner. Her lips were blossoming with a seductive rosy red lipstick. Around her neck was a pearl necklace that fed into her cleavage. She wore a purple v-neck sweater top that exposed her cleavage full heartedly, and denim short shorts that cut off just above her ass cheeks. To finish, her white 5 inch platform shoes strained her calves and ass making them more toned.

Sam applauded her choice taking the cigar out of his mouth, “That’s pretty good, you pass.” He grabbed her by the waist walking toward a mirror. There she saw herself standing next to her master, dressed as a total slut displaying all her physical assets. “I almost forgot,” Sam said pulling out a collar from his pocket, “that necklace really doesn’t match you honey, put this on instead.” She took her necklace off lying it on the table and wearing the collar/choker around her neck. It was all set, she had looked like a prostitute awaiting her master’s commands. “Perfect,” he smiled.

Jaime was trembling as Sam parked the car in the lot. The thought of being exposed in public had made her hot. She couldn’t think strait wondering what all the people would think of her. “Let’s go over some things before we go in shall we?” she nodded, “when any man gives a compliment or says something about your body what do you do?”

“Well, Pete told me to just ignore it and keep walking.”

“Forget what Pete said. I want you to embrace the compliments and comments and even talk to the people that say things to you if they get a little pushy. Usually guys are all talk, so you’ll be fine. There will be extreme consequences tonight if you don’t follow through with these instructions.” He handed her an earpiece, “this will let me know what you say to the strangers, and I’ll be able to see you at all times,” She understood putting the earpiece into her ear, it was transparent making it hard to see, as she stepped out of the car. “Here’s some cash, I want you to place it in between your tits. Buy whatever you want.” He handed her a wad of hundred dollar bills. He sat in the car watching her entering the mall.

As soon as she entered the mall a voice cam through the earpiece, “Can you hear me?”

“Yes master,” she said subtly.

“Good I’ll be watching you from now on. Have fun baby.”

She nodded walking through the food-court. The heads of many men turned as she strutted past them not paying any particular attention, but keeping her ears open for compliments. She pulled out the bundled up cash from her cleavage trying to calculate just what she could buy. It was more than enough as she quickly flipped through the bundle; it caught the eye of many people making them believe she was indeed a prostitute. She continued walking through the mall wondering what to buy.

A young man approached her stopping her in her tracks, “Hi.” He was a white man that looked like he was probably in college, “I’m sorry to bother you, but you look absolutely beautiful. What’s your name?”

“Jaime,” she said smiling at him. He was kind and she could sense his innocence.

“So are you here alone?” Jaime wasn’t sure how to respond to that as a voice came into her ear.

“You will remain single throughout this lesson.” Sam said.

“Yes I am. I was dropped off and now I’m shopping. What’s your name?”

He was caught off guard by the response, “My name is Phil. It’s nice to know you. Actually I’m running late, do you mind if I get your number?”

She was hesitant and turned around for a second talking into her earpiece, “should i?”

“Yes.” Was all Sam said.

She turned back around giving him her real cell phone number. Jaime had shocked even herself. “Do you mind if I take a picture with you? You look so beautiful, I don’t want to ever forget this.” She nodded agreeing. He took the picture of her and quickly left her.

“Not bad for the first one. Try to talk them a bit more.”

“Yes master.” She said as she headed into the first store. The store she entered was a men’s department store, even through all the crazy events that had happened to her the past couple of days, she still thought about her husband, Pete. As she entered she was met by a barrage of male-store employees. They talked to her trying to get her to buy their products and asked if she needed help with anything. She was pleased and surprised at how changing her clothes got her so much more attention. She admitted that even she liked the attention. As she walked through the store there were multiple men that just wanted to chat with her and asked her for her number. Some took pictures with permission, and many others snuck pictures of her body.

Throughout her time there she had given her number to at least 50 men she had met that day, she was concerned that Pete would find out, but was even more frightened of what would become of her if she disobeyed her master’s orders.

Finally she came to a section of the store where there were suits. This was something that she could buy for her husband. It was getting quite late and the mall was ready to close, when an older black man approached her. He was well dressed and slim and tall like Pete. Before saying a word, he placed his hand on her ass getting close to her, “Hello there.”

She was shocked by his brashness and didn’t know what to do. “Who are you shopping for?” he asked massaging her ass.

“Just a present for someone I know,” she mustered.

“You know I’ve been watching you all day. You look like you’re dressed to fuck. How about it?” he asked moving his hand inside her pants.

She was speechless and scared stiff, “Do anything that man commands of you. This is the start of your next lesson. I’ll pick you up when you’re finished.” Sam said over the earpiece. She looked down at the ground not sure if she should run or scream for help, but her body didn’t respond to her instincts. He dragged her slowly into the empty dressing room.

He lifted her by the waist pressing her slamming her against the wall. The wind was knocked out of her as he kissed her deeply, instinctively she kissed back. His tongue was large as it suffocated her. She gasped for air hitting him on the shoulders. When he let her go she fell to her knees. He unzipped his pants in front of her pulling out his semi-hard 7 inch cock. It was much larger than her husband’s and thicker too. “Suck it bitch.” He said pulling her close to his cock.

She wasn’t sure what to do as she opened her mouth. He shoved his cock inside her throat pressing it down as she gagged and punched his legs. It was useless, he had a sturdy grip on her head and with the wall up against her back she couldn’t move at all. She could feel herself losing consciousness when he pulled his cock out. “there ya go bitch,” he slapped her across the face with his cock making it a bit harder. “Got your breath? Now take it again.” He pressed his cock on the insides of her cheeks spreading them and as she would describe, ‘ripping.’ She gagged and coughed taking more and more of his cock down her throat. Saliva leaked out of the sides of her mouth as she tried swallowing the cock as he commanded.

He became more forceful with her as he ripped her sweater down the middle exposing her breasts. “These can’t be real,” he lifted her off the ground and turned her around with her ass facing him. He grabbed her breasts squeezing and pinching her nipples. “No fuckin’ way, bitch you got the hottest body I’ve ever been with.”

“Thank you,” she said not knowing what to say.

“I’m gonna fuck you now okay?” he said inhaling the scent of her hair. She nodded knowing that it was inevitable. “But before that, let this man taste you a little bit.” He pulled her shorts down as she was only wearing her collar and high heels. He sat her on the bench and lifted her legs to the ceiling. His thick tongue ran up and down her pussy making her shiver. “I can’t believe you’re already this wet. Look at you trying to play miss innocent back there with those boys. Don’t worry about them, they wouldn’t know what to do with a slut like you.” He shoved his face deeper into her licking the inner walls of her pussy. She had never experienced anything like this before as she began to build for an orgasm.

“Please stop. I’m going to…”

“Cum if you want bitch, I aint done yet.” He said continuing his assault on her moist pussy. “You’re young too. This pussy hasn’t been used much. I’ll make sure you get your fair share.” He plunged his tongue deeper into her pussy as he began playing with her clit. He flicked, pinched and rubbed it vigorously making her climax.

“Nooo,” she yelled. She began sweating as the pours of her body began opening from all the sensation. She couldn’t handle it as she came over and over again by the man’s tongue. Endless tears ran down her face because she knew what she had done, she had betrayed her love, but it was all for their sake to begin with. Her body shook and spazzed as the wave of orgasm flushed over her. She could feel the man sucking all of the liquids from her pussy.

“You taste extremely delicious.” He stood up and pulled her limp body off the ground. Bending her over the bench, he mounted her ass in the air. “Now it’s my turn,” he grinned as he shoved his fully erect penis into her drenched pussy. He didn’t stop or go slowly as his balls touched her clit. She came once more as he held it as deeply as he could inside of her. Then pulling out he rammed his cock in and out setting a quick and hard pace.

Her body was weak and moans would escape her mouth every time he hit deep inside of her. She couldn’t move or think. Her ass was red now from all the slamming. He pulled her by the hair forcing her head up, “Look at your slutty self in the mirror. You want this don’t ya bitch? You love this!” he said laughing. Jaime looked at herself in the mirror noticing her lewd face. Her tongue was sticking out as she panted like a bitch. She drooled consistently wanting more of his cock. She blushed ashamed of her current state, but realized that she did enjoy it. He was shaping her pussy with his cock, “I’m getting there bitch. You’re gonna swallow all of this you understand?”

“Yesh,” she said as she continued to lose her mind. The thrusts became more violent as the man grunted and slapped Jaime’s ass. “Owww. Unnnggg… yes.. mmmm don’t stop.”

“You filthy whore. You want my cum?”

“Yes please master, give me your cum.” She said without even thinking. He pulled out of her pussy and turned her around forcing himself down her throat as he came buckets. Jaime held him tightly holding his cock inside her throat as she attempted to swallow every last drop of his cum. It proved an impossible task for a newbie like her as she gagged and threw up the cum.

“You dumb bitch, can’t even swallow yet? Plenty of time for that anyway.” He sat down on the bench resting awhile looking at Jaime bunched up into a ball. She couldn’t believe that she had already came twice to a man she had met only an hour ago. “Well I’m ready. By the way, my name is Jamal. Sam sent me to continue your training, and we’ll continue this until midnight. I’m the general manager here, so you don’t have to worry about people finding out”

Jaime looked mortified but all she could do was nod in agreement, she was prepared to take his cock until he was fully satisfied.

--Training 1: End. To be continued—

Training 2

Pete returned around 11 that night. When he opened the door he was only greeted by Sam who was sitting on the couch. “Have you seen Jaime?”

“She went out with some friends. I gave her some money to go shopping, I hope you don’t mind.” Sam said paying no attention to Pete.

“Any idea on when she’ll be back?”

Sam ignored him.

Pete took his things and walked upstairs to his room. It wasn’t until 1 in the morning that Pete was awoken by the creak of the door. “Sorry I’m so late honey.” Jaime said taking her clothes off.

“That’s okay. Did you have fun today?”

She paused and thought about all that had happened, “Yes, it was fun.” She said smiling.

“Good news. I have tomorrow off, so we can be together.”

“That’s good. I’m sorry, I’m really tired honey. I’m just going to get changed and go to bed.”

“Did you want to take a bath together?”

Jaime thought about it then realized all the marks that Jamal had left on her body. She was covered with red sores and hickeys from both Sam and Jamal. There was no way she could allow her husband to see it. There would be too many questions. “No that’s okay.” Jaime put on a full set of pajamas concealing her sin completely as she fell asleep.

Pete woke up early the next day and prepared breakfast. When he tried waking Jaime, she was in no mood and very sore from the previous day. She waved him off as she continued to doze until the late evening. Pete was upset that he didn’t get a chance to spend any time with Jaime and was watching TV mindlessly when Sam approached him.

“Mind if we have a talk son?”

“Not at all sir,” he said moving to the end of the couch.

“How’s Jaime?”

“She’s alright, just tired from yesterday.”

“Yea, I bet.” He said smirking, “I got another proposition for you son. I got a store about 4 hours from here that needs managing. I got a guy there that’ll train you for two weeks, and if you’re good enough we’re willing to give you your own store. No more of this bullshit of depending on me, and you and your wife will be able to afford your own place. It’s not easy work, but if you put your time into it, it can make you some serious cash. How about it?”

Pete was getting tired of running around like a bitch running errands for Sam and knew this opportunity was his only chance to get out. “Yes, I’ll do it.”

“Good.” Sam handed Pete a credit card, “Use this for all of your expenses, car, board, and hookers too if you’d like.” He smiled.

“Thank you sir for this opportunity,” he received the credit card.

“You leave in two days, make sure you’re ready.”

Jaime awoke to her vibrating phone, when she picked it up she had noticed the 70 something text messages. All were from random numbers, from the mall probably, and many of them had picture attachments showing off her sexy outfit. She was embarrassed and memories flashed back to that night. Pete opened the door as she quickly hid the phone underneath the bed. “Oh so you’re finally awake, sleeping beauty.”

They smiled at each other. “Sorry I slept so long, but I want to spend the rest of the day together. Let’s go out.”

Pete was happy that she was still thinking of him. “Of course, I’ll get ready.” He noticed that Jaime had a collar around her neck. He pointed to it, “Doesn’t that hurt?”

She felt the collar around her neck remembering her master’s order to keep it on until the training was over, “It’s a gift from my uncle.”

Pete understood not saying anything else; it irked him, but nothing to fight over. They quickly took a shower and got ready. Pete was pulling his old tux out of the suitcase when Jaime stopped him, “actually I bought you a new one downstairs, go put it on.” He smiled at his wife.

Jaime quickly put the collar back on and put on the dress that Jamal had bought her last night. The black jeweled dress wrapped tightly around her body all the way to her ankles. A hole on the back exposed her beautiful back that ran down just above her ass crack still reviling her back dimples. On the right side of her legs, a circular pattern of holes ran up her thighs to her hips. With some black heels she walked down the flight of stairs. Pete met her at the bottom of the steps, “You look beautiful honey.”

“Thank you, you should get dressed too.” Pete was still in his towel holding the bag of clothes he had just found.

“Right!” he quickly ran upstairs.

Sam entered the living room looking at Jaime, “Fantastic my dear. How was your night with Jamal?”

She shot a quick look up the stairs making sure Pete was in their bedroom, “It was great master, thank you for this dress.”

“It looks great on you,” he said gently placing his hands on her hips, he swayed her from side to side slowly pushing her away from where Pete would be able to spot her, “but, you have a lot to learn.”

“Of course,” she said as he kissed her. He grabbed her by the collar choking her as the veins in her eyes began to redden.

“You’re such a good slut,” he said holding his grip on her, “How about it, should we get it over with and fuck right here?” he pulled her dress to the side placing his fingers inside her moist pussy. She was running out of air as her face became red. He violently fingered her with three fingers while tightening his grip around her throat. She could now hear Pete’s footsteps coming down the stiars.
“Where’d you go honey?” Pete paused in the middle of the steps.

“Better cum before he gets down here,” Sam whispered into her ear. She heard Pete walking down a few more steps before she finally came as she squirted load after load onto the floor soaking her dress. Pete turned the corner and saw Sam with his arm placed behind her.

“You alright honey?” he asked concerned and confused.

She nodded walking toward him. “All ready? You look great.” She said back to normal.

They walked to the car and drove off. Sam pulled out his phone from his pocket dialing a number, “They’re headed your way, don’t disappoint me.”

==The restaurant

The two newlyweds entered the restaurant/bar with curious heads eyeing Jaime. Most of the attendants were older business men. They were sat at a table enjoying each other’s company and not paying too much attention to the other people. They had finished their meals as the night was winding down.

“This is so great honey. I had a wonderful night.”

“Me too. I’m glad I can finally spend time with my wife. We haven’t even gotten a chance to go on our honey moon.”

Jaime laughed, “With what money? Pete can I be honest about something?”

He shrugged

“I love the life we live now. I don’t want to go back to that apartment.”

He understood what she was saying, “About that, your uncle offered me my own store if I go train for two weeks. Think you can manage without me?”

“That’s great! Tell me you took the job.” She said holding his hand.

“Only because of you honey,” he said kissing her on the lips.

She broke the kiss suddenly. Jamal was standing at the bar eyeing her. “Excuse me honey. Ladies room.” She said getting up. He watched his wife from his seat as she swayed her hips seductively from side to side. She was about to enter the women’s restroom when a hand grabbed her from behind forcing her into the janitor’s closet.

“You look fuckin fine in that dress baby.” Jaime fought back with all her might

“Please not today, I’m with my husband.”

“Bosses order honey. Sam called in.” she stopped struggling knowing it was pointless.

“Please make it quick,” she said giving up.

He ripped a slit up her dress forcing it to the side. He bent her over taking her curled hair into a bunch. She heard his zipper unzip as he kissed her pussy with the head of his cock. He was aggressive as last time as he slammed his cock into her pussy, slapping her ass on the way down making her cum again. “I bet you missed this you slut,” she moaned and nodded. “Even though your on a date with your husband, you come here to fuck my black dick. What’s wrong? His dick too small for you?” he grabbed both her arms using them as leverage as he leaned back stepping into each thrust.

“Please. I’ll lose my mind if you keep fucking me like this,” she continued moaning like a pig.

“I’ll tell you what. If you can swallow all my cum by the time I’m done, I’ll let you go for the night. But if you fail, you ditch that white boy and come home with me. How about it?”

Jaime couldn’t think strait and only said the words that came to her mind, “Yes. Fuck me more please.” Jaime was on the verge of another orgasm when the thrusts suddenly stopped. Jamal had pulled out and let Jaime go. “What’s wrong? Why’d you stop? Please fuck me.” She begged looking back at the strong bull.

“Tell me what you want,” he said rubbing his cock.

“I want that,” she pointed like a child bending over and swinging her hips trying hard to tempt him.

“You want what?”

She moaned miserably, “I want that big fat dick in my pussy.” With that he grabbed her hips and continued fucking her senselessly. They had lost their minds as they continued fucking the closet for 15 minutes.

“Get ready bitch here it comes.”

All Jaime could do was moan, “aahhhhhhh.. yes…” he pulled out and turned her around forcing her to her knees.

“Don’t spill it this time bitch.” She buckled down and took his cock into her mouth swallowing his thick cum. Gulp after gulp, she could taste every inch of his cock and seamen. She rubbed her own clit ferociously as she came with him. She was able to successfully down every last drop of his cum. “See ya around bitch,” he said grabbing his coat and leaving the closet. Jaime took a minute gathering her thoughts. She walked back to her husband with weak knees, knowing that she had committed a terrible sin against him.

“Thought someone kidnapped you,” Pete said smiling.

She smiled back at him as she felt the cum inside her stomach turning. A few black curly pubes were caught between her teeth, “Honey? You have something in your teeth.”

She pulled one out embarrassed hiding her face. What the fuck was going on? Pete thought to himself as they drove home.

--Training 2 end. To be continued—

comsmith22
12-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Great Start on a good series...