PDA

View Full Version : A true F/F trip on a plane

usafslut
12-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Wow, I know it has been a while since I have had a sexual encounter to report on. I have had very little time to myself over the past 6 months. I have started about 4 stories and need to complete them—but this really happened so I figured I would write to my anonymous friends.

I was taking a flight from Vegas to Florida and as you might know all flights east are either early in the morning or late at night. I took the red eye, the late one, as this was on my dime and the red eye is cheaper.

I boarded the plane and when I got to my row there was a woman and her teenage daughter in the aisle and middle seat. I had a window seat to sleep. I couldn't believe the plane was this full, but it was.

Oh, I am assuming you all know me, duh. I am now 30 something :OMG, and a female military dentist. I am fairly attractive, totally in shape and since my early teens have been somewhat of a nympho, and because I am always ready for sex, I seem to attract it.

Back to what happened – I was at my row and of course the women didn't get up for me like guys do, so I had to squeeze between them and the seat backs from the row in front of us. The mother was wearing a low cut button down blouse and she must have had a pair of double d’s – I couldn't help but look down her opening and hoped I didn't get caught checking her out.

I then had to navigate the teen. She was pretty, but hadn’t inherited her mom’s boob size. But she made up for that with a very short micro skirt. It couldn't have been more than 6-7” long. As I moved along her she spread her legs out wide for me to pass and had she been older and in a different place I would have dropped to my knees to kiss her between her long legs.

I got in my seat and grabbed my head phones and looked at the TV screen in front of me (now you know the airlines) - I was trying to zone out, even though nothing was really one the TV yet. The girl looked over at me and gave me her name and her mom’s name we did the usual chit chat of getting to know just enough about the person next to you, but not too much. I played nice as I was going to have to get up and pee at least one time on the 5 hour flight.

So I will skip ahead. The teen wasn't the only one in a skirt. I always wear one on long flights, as the best way for me to fall asleep is to get off. I do it at home so why not here. I brought my own light weigh airplane blanket in my backpack and was now covered by it. The lights were down, and I now wished the plane didn't have the TVs. I was trying to get myself set when the girl, Molly says “you know you can put the brightness all the way down and it will black out the screen.”

She did it and so did I. Her mom was already a sleep with the blue glow from the XM Radio stations screen. I looked back at her and said thanks. “Damn” I thought to myself, I thought she was asleep, already. But she was now trying as I was. She didn't have a blanket, but she pulled a long sweater up and over most of her body.

Now if you shared a college room or a military barracks, you have learned how to finger yourself and cum quietly and without jumping around. Of course the climax isn’t as powerful but it is enough to drain enough to fall a sleep for many of us.

I started daydreaming and waited a while to touch myself with Molly sitting right next to me in hopes that she would fall asleep quickly. I found myself thinking of Molly’s mom’s big tits and me sucking on her nipples. I opened my eyes to look at them and their nice shape- she looked good for a woman 10 years older than me at least. I also noticed that Molly hadn’t moved in awhile and looked dead to the world.

I closed my eyes again and fixed my blanket from the top, and then used that fake move to move my hand to my tit and play with my nipple. It sent a tingle down my body and right into my pussy.

My hand moved from my nipple down to my now moist pussy. I came in from under my lifted skirt and to my thong. I rubbed the fabric with my fingernail for a minute or so, teasing myself, and then moved the fabric aside and pressed the length of my finger between vertical crack between my labia and just moved my finger slightly back and forth. God do I love the feeling of being turned on.

I was in a very nice place, when I almost jumped out of my seat. I felt a hand on top of mine. My eyes shot opened and I turned to see Molly looking at me. At the same time she grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand off my pussy and brought my fingers to her mouth. She found the wet one and put it entirely into her mouth and then slowly pulled it out. The whole time she never lost eye contact with mine.

She then moved my hand down under her protective sweater and right to her pussy. This was a much wilder girl than I first thought as I was now feeling a bald pussy without any panties. I should say, a very wet bald pussy.

I didn't need her to guide my hand any more, I knew what to do and started fingering her and rubbing her clit. She was still facing my way and I looked at her mouth. She looked over to her mother and once she saw she was still asleep, she leaned into me and we started to make out. The flight was still dark and most of the people were a sleep, watching movies or working on laptops.

Molly moved a way from my lips a few minutes later, my finger still inside her and then she surprised me. She leaned over me and asked "is that another plane out there, I see the lights blinking"

What the girl was doing was actually leaning totally across me. I looked over at her mom and the people across the aisle, all had their eyes closed. I slid down as far as I could and Molly moved up on her seat with one knee with her other leg on the floor near the window, somehow she got herself in a spot where I could lick her, and I did.

It wasn't a position I could get my tongue inside her, so I drove two fingers deep inside her and sucked in her clit. I don't know how she wasn't screening, but she wasn't. I kept this up till my fingers felt her pussy fill with her love juice, I took my mouth off her clit, trying to get to her slit. She knew what I was doing and somehow pushed herself up, and I had my chance. I pulled my wet fingers out and started to suck her pussy lips and was rewarded with a flood of her juice. There was no way this was quiet but neither of us could stop.

She came for another couple of minutes and then almost fell back into her seat. Both of us were a wreck. I looked around, and it appeared that all the people being asleep with headphones hadn't heard us. I was guessing the people behind us must have seen Molly's head when she was on her knee, but I could care less.

We made out a little bit and I am sure Molly was enjoying tasting herself on my lips. I finally pushed her away and said "get some sleep" and we parted.

I turned toward the window and before I could get my fingers inside my very wet pussy, Molly beat me to it. She came in from the back, the way I was turned. I guess she figured I was as wild as she was, as she took one of her wet fingers out of me, and I was then getting fingered in both holes with her two fingers rubbing the connecting wall inside me. Needless to say I didn't last long and came on both her fingers.

We both fell asleep at that point and I smiled thinking someone around us must be smelling pussy.

When her mom got up to use the bathroom a couple of hours later we all got up and peed. It was hard not to follow Molly into the rest room, but her mom and her went into separate bathrooms and it would have been way too obvious.

So that's my latest fun while traveling. I will try to get my other stories done that I started.

Sheryl (')

fomostuff
12-04-2012, 06:30 AM
Another great story, can't wait for more.

irishcdn
12-04-2012, 11:16 PM
did you get her number? cause you never know you might be able to have more fun with her

Khaos
12-11-2012, 04:31 PM
This was hot.

-Khaos

megan
12-12-2012, 01:35 PM
I read the story and was amazed at being able to do what you did in the circumstances - I have actually had deep and meaningful sex on a plane on another red eye but there were hardly anybody on board and it was easy with four seats to use in an entirely empty row. Our orgasms were muffled as he served me well and we didnt want to advertise it too much. I have also fingered myself many times under the blanket. On one flight I actually removed everything from the waist down and sat there exposed and fingering myself before my nerve gave in to the fear of being seen by somebody who may not appreciate the nakedness. I had three seats to myself as I sat against the window.

This is the paragraph that really got me going.

Oh, I am assuming you all know me, duh. I am now 30 something :OMG, and a female military dentist. I am fairly attractive, totally in shape and since my early teens have been somewhat of a nympho, and because I am always ready for sex, I seem to attract it.

I can imagine myself to be a younger you - but not a dentist - I prefer to pull something else rather than teeth, and be filled with something other than amalgum ??. I can imagine laying back in the chair naked as you do your stuff on my teeth - you would be naked as well and my hand doing its thing as you drill me. When you were done we did what only two women who enjoy women can do. I am not sure what the nurse did but if a threesome was available i would never refuse it.

The fantasy was brilliant and that thought really turned me on with the obvious consquences. The moan wasnt pain it was delight.

groomleader
12-12-2012, 02:52 PM
That was super hot, I love the true stories.
Thanks for telling us your latest exploit.

tech
12-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Great story

nate83b
01-06-2013, 10:13 PM
That was very hot!

Joker1235
04-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Very hot but not surprising all your stories are hot.

comsmith22
09-25-2013, 09:08 PM
Another Hot one... Thanks Sheryl (')...
I've not had too many encounters (3) on Civilian A/C, But I do Love Having Fun In Military A/C when conditions are right... Especially when Several of the Flight Crew are "WAF's" and the Old '141's had Actual Bunks But "riding" on top a fully loaded 463L Pallet In a '130... Take care Beauty