PDA

View Full Version : She took pity

breastgirl34c
12-09-2012, 11:37 AM
It started out with her feeling a little sorry for him. There was an odd man out in her dorm, one guy who never seemed to really make any friends when he went off to college. Elise on the other hand had quickly become popular both among the girls and the guys. She was hanging out with her friends and some of the popular guys in the dorm one night and somehow the topic came up of the strange kid. No one ever saw him do anything, he spent all his time in his room and even his roommate said he didn’t talk much. The conversation progressed how these usually do with the group poking fun of him, and making up their own reasons why he never did anything.

Elise played along, but secretly felt bad for him. She thought he was a little cute and thought it was mean everyone was insulting his manhood. His roommate told everyone he had told him that he was still a virgin, which gave the conversation plenty of fuel to continue off of.

Ever since that night, Elise made a note to try to say hello to him if she passed him or saw him. The first several times he just continued on, didn’t even acknowledge her. She kept it up and eventually he looked up from the ground where he always looked when he walked) and looked at her. His eyes always made a pass up her body, which she had always picked up on. His eyes would meet hers, but he still wouldn’t say anything. Eventually he started to say hello back, but his eyes still did the slow run up her body until they met hers.

She was creeped out at first, but eventually got used to it and actually started to feel a little sexy when he did it. She knew he was checking out her body. She knew he enjoyed getting to look, she could tell by the look in his eyes when they finally made it up past her tits to her face. He just didn’t have much experience with girls she guessed to have the skill of hiding it a little better.

This interaction of theirs continued for a while, exactly the same way, not evolving or changing in any way, one day she decided to take things to the next level. She went over to his room. She knew that his roommate was out at class and that he was there alone, because she saw him come back into the dorm a short time earlier. She knocked on his door and a few seconds later the door opened a crack and she saw him look around. He did the same thing he always did when he saw her, except this time with a look of surprise in his eyes when he saw her standing at his doorway.

After his eyes made their way back up to hers, she said “Hi, I’m Elise, I say hello to you outside”. He paused for a minute as if he was confused or didn’t know what to say. Finally he replied “Hi”. She pushed open the door and he stumbled back into the room. She walked in and closed and locked the door behind her. His look of surprise turned to confusion as he stood there. She leaned in close, him pinned against a wall so he had no where to go. She put her lips next to his ear and whispered “I see you check me out each time, I see your eyes admiring my body, and I came here to tell you that it turns me on”.

She pulled back and looked at him to see what his reaction was. There was silence for a minute then he started to speak “I’m sor…”. She interrupted him by placing one finger on his mouth and whispering “shhhhhhh, it’s okay, I like it”, and with that she placed her other hand on his crotch, and felt the start of his hardon forming. “Looks like you like what you see too” she said smiling as she started to rub him through his pants.

The touch of her hand on his crotch made him start to grow. He just stood there, pinned against the wall and unsure on what to do. They were both silent for a few minutes while she rubbed and he grew harder. She smiled “Let’s go to the bed, you’ll be more comfortable”. With that she grabbed his hand and led him over to the bed where he laid down. She climbed on top of him, kneeling down by his legs. Her hands went back to his crotch and started rubbing him again.

“Wow, you’re getting pretty hard there, ever have a girl touch you like this before?”. He just shook his head no all while looking down at her again. She just smiled to her self. “Let’s see what we have here”. She started to unbutton his pants and pulled them down a little. He didn’t resist, so he may have been in shock at what was happening. She pulled down his underwear at the same time as his pants and his hard dick sprung out.

“Wow!” she exclaimed, “This is nice” she said smiling as she wrapped her hands around it and started to stroke it. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he felt her hands wrap around it. She was genuinely happy with what he was presenting, it was not at all anything to be ashamed of. She felt herself getting hornier and wetter as she played with his cock. She thought to herself what her girlfriends would think if they knew he had this kind of package.

“I think we need to give you something to look at, something I think you’ve been wanting to see for a while”. With that she sat up, released his cock and started taking off her sweater.

His eyes became wide and just stared at her as she took off her shirt for him and threw it across the room. His dick grew harder as he saw her sitting there in her bra for him. She just posed after she took off her shirt, she saw the look in his eyes, it was pure lust. He loved what he was seeing and she loved it. His dick started to get harder and stand more at attention as his eyes took in her body.

Elise leaned back down and took his dick in her right hand. “You like what you see?” He nodded. “You ever seen this before”. He nodded the other way. “You have nothing to be ashamed of here” she said motioning towards his cock as she started to stroke it again. “This is actually really nice. You’re making me really wet, and my mouth is watering, wanting to suck on you”

“Would you like me to suck on you?” he nodded again nervously. “Have you ever been sucked on before?” He nodded the opposite way. “Well… I am really excited that I’m the first one.” Elise said as she shifted herself lower on the bed, getting herself into a better position to suck his hard cock ”Those other girls don’t know what they are missing, and now I get it to myself”. She smiled grabbing his cock and shaking it. “You ready for this?” It wasn’t actually a question, and she didn’t wait for his response before opening her mouth and taking his whole length into her mouth and taking a long slow suck all the way up.

He let out a gasp as she wrapped her lips around him. Something she was expecting, but made her smile anyway. She was loving having her lips wrapped around his cock and sucking on it. She could feel all his veins in her mouth as she swirled the tongue over it. She was loving sucking on his cock, and was determined to give some of the best head she had ever given to him.

She continued to work his cock, sucking him hard, soft, fast and slow. Licking the shaft and playing with the head with her tongue in ways she knew drove people crazy. Before long, her other hand was instinctively going to her pussy and rubbing herself through her jeans. It was now that she was realizing that he was going to fuck his cock, she wanted to feel him inside her, she wanted to feel his full length inside her pussy.

She stopped sucking on him. Held his cock in her hand and looked up at him saying “You want to fuck me”. It took him a moment to respond, mostly to get his wits back about him, but he nodded yes. “Good” she said smiling “because I really want your dick inside of me.”

With that Elise sat up and started fumbling with her jeans, unbuttoning the top button and starting to take them off. He just laid there his cock still at attention watching her take her own clothes off.

Elise stood up on the bed to take her jeans the rest of the way off, then kneeled back down in front of him in just her bra and panties.

His eyes were doing their thing again where they scanned her up and down, taking in her body and all its curves. It made her feel sexy and wanted when she was fully clothed, and had the same effect now that she was in her underwear in front of him. She kneeled back down and positioned herself again to start sucking on his cock again. “We want to get this nice and wet so you can fuck me, but don’t worry I’m plenty wet, I’m sure you’ll have no issues getting in”

She started sucking on him for a while again enjoying feeling it in her mouth. Finally she decided enough was enough, and she sat up again, and started taking off the rest of her clothes. She reached behind her and undid the clasp on her bra. She held it on with one hand and looked at him. His eyes were glued to her breasts and couldn’t wait to see them. Finally she let her bra drop and exposed them to him. His eyes widened and frantically looked around, trying to take as much of them in as he could and maybe even take a mental snapshot. She loved watching his reaction

She stood up again to take off her panties, putting on a show here too. She turned sideways to him and started to slowly pull them off, then turned back forward and showed him her completely shaved pussy. His eyes were glued to it.

“Your turn to stand up, I want to lay down and watch you as you slide your dick into my pussy”. He didn’t need much other motivation and stood up next to the bed as she sat down and positioned herself to be ready to be fucked by him. She looked up at him “Do you like my body?” he nodded. “Do you want to fuck me?” he nodded again. “Do you want to watch your dick slide in and out of my pussy?” He nodded a third time. “Then come over here and fuck me”.

She reached out and grabbed his cock as he got closer, and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy, spreading her lips just a little and getting it on it’s path so it could slide in easy. She was so wet and could feel her juices sliding down her legs towards her ass. After he was in the entrance to her pussy, she leaned back to lay on her back. He started pushing in and her body responded by arching and biting her bottom lip. He slid his full length in her on the first stroke. She couldn’t keep the moan and quick breath contained as her insides parted to get out of his way. It was an involuntary reaction, but not one she experience every time she had sex, so she knew this was going to be good.

He started out slow. Pulling it out slow, and pushing it back in slowly. As he adapted to the feeling of his dick in her tight pussy he started to increase the pace and before long was fucking her at a regular rhythm. Her hands reached up and grabbed her tits and squeezed them as she fucked him. She couldn’t contain herself. His dick felt amazing in her pussy and she started to moan as he slid in and out.

The next time that he had completely pulled out of her pussy, she put up her hands and stopped him from putting it back in. “I want you to fuck me doggy now”. With that she quickly flipped over and got on all fours in front of him.

It didn’t take long for her to have his dick back in her pussy. She actually cried out as he put it back in as she wasn’t quite expecting it so quickly. After he pushed all the way in, driving his dick deep into the bowels of her pussy, he put his hand on her hips and started fucking her hard and fast. The slap slap slap of their skin hitting each other was undeniable and his balls were smacking her clit, making her cry out in pleasure.

He fucked her hard and fast for a while. He leaned forward and reached around and grabbed her tits as they swung freely under her from his pounding. She loved the feeling of her tits bouncing around as she fucked and got fucked, but also loved when someone (including herself) would squeeze them or play with them. He claimed this was his first time, but he had the instincts to know what to do.

She felt him starting to get tired. This was a lot for a new guy. When he finally slowed down, she pulled forward, his dick falling out of her pussy and she laid down on the bed where she had been on all fours previously.

“No one will ever believe I let you fuck me” she said with a smile on her face. He just nodded no. “Would you like to have some evidence?” she asked sincerely. He hesitated for a minute, then smiled and nodded yes.

“Okay, get your camera and give it to me” He did as requested. “Now stand up and hold me” Elise said as she climbed into his lap placing one hand around the back of his neck and wrapping her legs around his waist. His strong arms were easily able to hold her up. She took the camera, pointed it at the mirror and snapped a few pictures.

“There you go Miguel,” Elise said, “Now you have proof that this actually did happen”. He just looked at her and smiled. She felt his dick rubbing against her still wet pussy. They shifted positions just a little bit and it found its way back into her warm hole. She cried out as he slid uninhibited back into her.

“Oh my god Miguel, your dick is AMAZING” she cried out as she started to fuck her, slowly at first, but increasing speed not too long later. Aside from her heavy breathing on her part the only sound was the wetness and slapping of his dick sliding in and out of her pussy.

Elise threw the camera down onto the bed and put her other arm around his neck. “Fuck me Miguel” she said looking into his eyes “Fuck my pussy”. He didn’t need any more encouragement as he held on firm to her ass and started pounding her hard. Her big tits started bouncing around, her sensitive nipples were rubbing against his chest, increasing her pleasure. Her moans were getting loud and she was at the point where she didn’t care who heard them. She was getting and amazing fuck by this guy and she didn’t care who knew.

Her legs started to lose their gripping power, but she still held onto his neck. His hands were firmly planted on her ass and held her as he fucked her. She held on to him but pretty much just hung there while he slid himself in and out.

After pounding her long and hard, he started to slow down. She recognized the sounds coming from him. “Are you going to cum Miguel?” He nodded. She shifted positions so he let her go and she dropped down to his knees in front of him. She took him in her mouth again and started sucking him off. His dick was covered in her juices and cum (yes, he had made her cum, which she was really happy about). She only took a couple sucks then she grabbed her tits and brought them on either side of his dick.

Her spit along with her juices had gotten his cock plenty wet and when she wrapped her tits around it was plenty slippery and had no issues sliding between them as she tit fucked him. She looked up at him and just saw him staring at his dick disappearing between her big tits. She just smiled and stuck out her tongue. Every time it came up out of the top, she licked its head, sometimes taking the whole thing in her mouth.

Miguel started to grunt and groan and eventually his body tensed up and he started to shoot his cum all over her. He didn’t warn her, but she recognized the signs his body showed. She held his dick between her tits, loving the feeling of it pulsing as it shot his warm cum on to the underside of her chin and on her tits.

After he finished cumming, she sucked his cock again, cleaning off the cum. She also brought her tits to her mouth and licked the cum that she could reach. Miguel laid down on the bed and she climbed on top of him again. His cum making her tits sparkle in the light.

“That was amazing Miguel” Elise said smiling. “And just for the record, you are an amazing fuck”. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders looking a little bashful. “If no one else wants it… I am more than happy to let you fuck me whenever you want” Elise said smiling. “I love your dick and how it feels inside me”.

They laid there for a little while longer not speaking but just laying there. His hand found her tit and was softly squeezing. She glanced at the clock and saw what time it was “Oh shit! Your roommate will be back soon, I gotta go”. She jumped up and started gathering her things. She stopped when she saw the look on his face. She came in closer and whispered in his ear “How about I come back on Thursday when he’s at class and we do this again”. Miguel smiled. She kissed him on the cheek.

She put on her jeans and sweater, stuffed her panties in her pocket, and then tried to find something to do with her bra. She looked at Miguel and a smile came across her face. “How about you keep this until Thursday?” He hesitated for a minute then reached out his hand. “Hide it?” she asked. He just smiled. She headed out of his dorm room then, peaking first to make sure no one saw her leave, she wasn’t ready for this to get out just yet.

On Thursday she returned as promised during the same time when his roommate was out and fucked him silly again. She was teaching him a few things, and he was learning quickly. These visits became a 2x a week thing. Miguel was stealing from his roommates supply of condoms because both he and Elise knew that he would never be suspected.

Elise would really get into the zone sometimes, loving the feeling of him in her and the look that he still had on his face while they fucked. Apparently Miguel was getting more use out of his camera. One day an envelope was slid under Elise’s door with just her name on it. She picked up the envelope and opened it, pulling out the picture inside. She froze, uttered an “Oh my god” as she looked at the picture. Her roommate, who was working at her desk stopped and got up to come see what had happened. Elise held the picture against her chest looking at her roommate with a scared look on her face.

“Let me see” Lauren said reaching for the picture. Elise didn’t fight too hard as Lauren pulled it away and looked “Oh my god!” Lauren exclaimed.

“Is that you?” Lauren asked already knowing the answer “Who’s dick is that? Damn that looks nice, and you really look like you’re enjoying it”. Elise had a shy look on her face.

“Well tell me!” Lauren said, “Who have you been fucking and how did I not know?”. Elise just looked at the floor and told her roommate.

There was a pause then Lauren said. “What?! You have to be kidding me! How long? How did it start?” Elise told her the story then there was a long pause.

“Damn that’s hot” Lauren said. Elise just smiled.

Akota1991
12-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Very hot! Maybe you could continue this one?

megan
12-09-2012, 02:15 PM
That was one damn nice story.

kaidman
12-09-2012, 08:24 PM
nice would love if you continued

Barek
12-10-2012, 08:43 AM
Smoking hot story and love the pics of this really beautiful girl. The one thing I was hoping for... that she would get tired of him nodding and shaking his head, and she'd MAKE him say how much he wanted her! Thanks for another amazing post, breastgirl.

aeonXstrife
03-31-2013, 11:44 PM
awesome