PDA

View Full Version : Sperm Catcher

PaPa_Wolf
12-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Sperm Catcher

Naked she kneels, hands resting on thighs,
Her face eager, her look expectant,
Her face, with laughing, dancing eyes
Is tilted back, waiting the magic moment.

Any woman is the daughter of some man
Grown from seed of white foam
Applied to the vessel inner to the woman
There to be nurtured from harm within.

Now it is her turn to receive that seed
The circle full turned; the benefactor now the receiver
Her role to eagerly fulfill his need:
To accept the result of his pleasure, to drink in his most earnest offering.

It is not as nature intended,
For her to use her mouth thus
Lovingly and eagerly laboring at her task:
Swallowing his erection entirely and without any fuss.

She loves deeply the man, who caused her creation,
That man who is called her father
And through simple, eager ministrations, shows her only wish
Is to be a truly devoted daughter.

Naked she kneels, hands resting on thighs,
Her face sublime, her look exultant,
With those warm, laughing, eyes,
She swallows all but a few spilled drops of his generous gift.

Brigit Astar
12-10-2012, 10:31 AM
Excellent poem. The description and the way you get inside the character is put together very nicely. This is one of the better poems I've read recently.

myrasimmons45
12-10-2012, 11:57 AM
I agree, Brigit. Makes me wish I'd known my father so that I could have gotten such a wondrous gift from him. But, I have to say, I have eagerly and willingly accepted it often from my brother, instead of my dad and he taught me to love receiving it into my mouth and even deeply into my throat with his balls pressed against my face or chin. The gift of a man's seed has become my favorite meal, one which I eagerly strive to receive at any opportunity. One that my lover/master/husband, Tyrone, makes sure I experience frequently.

PaPa_Wolf
12-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Oh so nice ;) very erotic and well written

No, thank you. No matter how well or poorly a piece is written, it is of little use without being read. If the piece affects those who read it, then I am satisfied.

PaPa_Wolf
12-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Excellent poem. The description and the way you get inside the character is put together very nicely. This is one of the better poems I've read recently.
Thank you. I like to do what I call "word photographs" where the object is to try and capture a moment and freeze it, but in a way that it possibly can apply to many different time periods or many different locations, depending upon the reader.

PaPa_Wolf
12-10-2012, 03:37 PM
I agree, Brigit. Makes me wish I'd known my father so that I could have gotten such a wondrous gift from him. But, I have to say, I have eagerly and willingly accepted it often from my brother, instead of my dad and he taught me to love receiving it into my mouth and even deeply into my throat with his balls pressed against my face or chin. The gift of a man's seed has become my favorite meal, one which I eagerly strive to receive at any opportunity. One that my lover/master/husband, Tyrone, makes sure I experience frequently.
Thank you myrasimmons45. I appreciate what you share about your brother and offer my empathy in regards to your father. A lot of people see such an exchange between relatives as something to be completely avoided and fail to see how life affirming it can be to have that level of honesty and appreciation between anyone, be they blood relation or not. They focus only on the negatives and refuse to see there can be positives. I hope that your circumstances are such that you see and enjoy a lot of positives

dragonsclaw
10-14-2015, 02:08 PM
Excellent, I really enjoyed reading it, it's very discriptive.