PDA

View Full Version : The best day of my life!

Thickron
12-10-2012, 06:05 PM
I would like to share my first sexual experience. This was many years ago of course as I'm now 42 years old. The year was 1983 and I was a 14 year old boy experiencing the best time in a young man's life. Puberty had hit me hard & fast! I was raised by my mom & had no dad to give me a sex talk or anything. Only my older brother Randy who was 17 and getting plenty of tail! But he never told me how good pussy was or anything really.
We had recently moved into a new duplex & Randy had already been trying to get into the panties of this 14 year old girl directly across the way from us. She was over at our place all of the time and Randy was having much success at getting this 14 Yo to give up her virginity. She would openly explain her make out sessions with my brother to me right in front of him. He was a little irritated that she was telling me how he had gotten one finger at first & then two fingers into her virgin pussy. I remember the day he had finely popped her cherry. They were in his room with the door closed & I stood on the other side listening to every moan & groan from both of them.
I heard Randy tell her it was going to hurt a little at first but that it'd start to feel real good the further it went in & the more he pumped up & down. I could her moan and gasp as he entered her. I'll never forget how erotic this sounded to me. Her high pitched gasp & squeal made my young cock spring to its full erect size! It probably lasted 4-5 min is all as I remember. His quickening pace of him slamming her teenage twat was obvious by the squeaky mattress springs on his bed. His groaning and her squealing was getting ever more intense! Finally I heard him shout I'm going to cum! Her pleasure was all in the sound of her virgin throat as he erupted his seed in her virgin womb! The sound she made when he filled her pussy is forever ingrained in my head.
I immediately locked myself in the bathroom and beat my meat with a feverish pitch! I had only discovered my manhood a couple months earlier while washing myself in the shower. I'll never forget the first time I shot that wad in the shower! It was so much spunk & so strong of an orgasim! So now I was well on my way to getting laid! This girl now had her slut wings & wanted to get fucked by every cock in a 10 mile radius. I knew she liked me and I intended to pounce on her at the first opportunity!
The day I lost my virginity was the most memorable day of my life! We were having a party and Randy had a couple of his friends over drinking a few beers. His new 14 yo slut Raymi was there too & so was I. I knew that we were almost out of beer & his older friend said Randy we need to walk to the store & get some more beer. Randy already half buzzed said ok let's walk down to the Mini Mart & get a half rack. His mistake is he left Raymi & me home while him & his buddies walked out the door . I knew the store was only a 5 min walk there & 5 min back. I had to act fast! I walked over to the front door & locked it! Turned to Raymi with a already growing cock from knowing what was about to happen. I walked over to her and picked her up with an arm behind her head & an arm under her legs. I carried her to my bedroom and she put up zero resistance. When I let her down next to my bed she immediately unbuttoned her tight jeans & pulled them down around her ankles, and layed back on my bed. I did the same . She lay on the edge of my bed with her legs hanging off. We both knew we had to work fast! As I glanced down at her tiny little bush I grabbed my fully erect teen cock & said to her your the first girl to have this dick. She said hurry & give it to me before Randy gets back! I obliged & positioned my dick right at the opening of her fresh pussy. I tried like hell to muscle it in as gentle, but also as fast as I could. I shit you not I could not get my young love tool to penetrate her tight recently devirginized pussy! Being a frequent masterbator I knew I had Vaseline on the bathroom counter. I told her I'd be right back. I hustled as fast as I could to get the lube with pants still around my ankles! I open the jar of lube & put just enough on the tip of my engroged dick to allow myself penetration. Back into the room I go pants still around ankles! She looks up at me and smiles & says come on Robby we need to hurry! I reposition my dick at her opening and lay on top of her firm young C cup boobies. The heat of her inviting vagina surrounding the tip of my cock! I inch half way in with one firm push & she lets out a squeal of acceptance. She lifted her hips off the bed to meet me and grabbed ahold of my ass and pulled me the rest of the way in. I can not describe the first feeling of a beautiful young pussy surrounding my virgin cock! It was total Euphoria!! I started to feel her flex her vaginal muscles around my cock as my pace started to increase. We are both fucking the shit out of each other by now! I could not & still so many years later can not believe the force at which she met my every thrust! She was and still to this day is in the top two best fucks I've ever had! Thing is she's number one! This girl literally almost bucked me off of her violently pumping her hips to meet every thrust of my cock like she was running on jet fuel! Her juices soaking my dick & balls! I had both hands under her back & around her shoulders just pulling and plowing, balls deep with every thrust!
I could feel my spunk starting to rise up the shaft of my dick as we heard a knock at the door! We had easily been going at it for 10 min. by this time and lost all track of time. She tried to get up quickly but I would not stop for anything knowing I had locked the deadbolt on the front door! She lay back & just kept fucking me as Randy now started pounding on the front door! I whispered in her ear saying I'm almost done! With a final 10-15 strokes in her tight wet pussy I unleashed my virgin load as far up in her as possible! We both sprang up like the young little stallions we were & pulled our pants up & composed ourselves as best as we could! She went into Randy's bedroom & closed the door. I went into the front room & let my brother & friends in. Randy was obviously very agitated that I had locked the door. When he asked why the fuck I locked the door I told him because mom had always told us to keep the door locked. He says Pfft! Whatever pussy! Where's Raymi? In your room I think. I was in the bathroom. He said ya probably choking your chicken Haha! I go back into my room & behold is the biggest pile of cum on my bed where she had just made me the happiest 14 yo in the world! True story  best day of my life!

kaidman
12-10-2012, 06:58 PM
crap sorry it seems to have messed up when editing out the age error I am truely sorry

ironeagle2
12-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Not bad hard to read no paregraphs

kaidman
12-11-2012, 10:17 AM
yeah my fault was changing a typo to avoid him getting an infraction and it screwed up the indent spacing