PDA

View Full Version : Selfish Mom- Chapter Two: Redux

SEVERUSMAX
12-25-2012, 09:35 PM
The fifteenth stroke of the riding crop was too much for Debbie, as it struck her bare skin and made her sob in pain. She couldn’t bear that sting in her flesh any longer, as every time it kissed her body, every nerve ending in her overwhelmed her brain with a horrific sensation. She was on fire, and not in a good way at all. Pretty soon, Debbie found herself in a fetal position, covering her face as she wept from the terror and excruciating pain.

One thing was clear now to Jane: Debbie might be a lot of things deep inside, but she wasn’t a pain slut. She simply didn’t have that level of masochism in her psyche that was required for such a role. She was submissive, yes, but she needed a certain kind of domination, one that focused on making her accept doing what she really wanted to do in the first place.

Jane picked the schoolteacher up and actually held her in her arms for a moment, stroking her hair and letting her cry on her shoulder long enough to vent her suffering and sorrow. Then she planted a kiss on Debbie’s mouth, which shocked Mrs. Kendall by how much she loved receiving it. Jane understood now that the best approach to Debbie was seduction, not cruelty. Some roughness was okay, but nothing over the top. She needed a benevolent master or mistress, not a sadist.

It was frankly a disappointment to Jane, who hoped to have a hard-core slave girl or two, one who would be happy in permanent and constant bondage and pain. A pain slut was what she wanted, so she would have to keep looking for that. In the meantime, she would still make Debbie suffer a bit, since she had earned it, but she would tone it down a notch or two.

Jane had a pretty good idea of the best solution to this situation, but she would need to keep it a secret from Debbie for a while. The slave wouldn’t obey her if she knew that her rule was temporary. Parole could wait until after the arrangements were made and Debbie paid a high enough price for her unnatural callousness toward Shannon.

“Alright, slut, let’s get you cleaner. It’s time for a shower. We’ll wash each other off. Normally, that would mean you cleaning me first, but since you’re so dirty, I can wait until afterward. Besides, I have plans for your sweet pussy and ass that make it necessary to have you nice and clean. By the way that you reacted to everything that’s happened to you, it’s clear that you’re not gay or straight, but bi. You swing both ways, which works for me. Now, follow me to the shower, so we can get that stuff off your body. You stink something awful, slut,” Jane ordered her new fuck-toy.

Debbie didn’t know what to make of her new feelings of lust toward this domineering and aggressive younger woman. They made her every bit as uncomfortable as her incestuous desires toward her son and daughter. It was so taboo, making out and showering with another woman. It was also rather exciting, and her pussy inevitably became rather wet with more than just the water from the faucet. A large part of Debbie craved Jane’s mouth on hers again, but she also relished the wonderful touch of the woman’s hands on her skin as she soaped her up and rinsed her off.

Washing Jane’s body was another enthralling moment, as Debbie lingered several times in awe of the beauty and softness of her flesh. She was also shocked at the presence of a scar, clearly from combat, behind the woman’s left knee. Evidently, the Reds had wounded the lieutenant during the Republican Front’s conquest of the county. Her mistress was an Amazon, really, and that somehow thrilled Debbie to know what kind of woman she now serviced.

Debbie couldn’t resist the urge to kiss the scar tissue. Despite it being a bit less sensitive now, the sudden lips and tongue on it gave Jane a goose bump from the intoxicating sense that her new bitch adored and desired her so much. She had kicked open a door that already had a small crack in it with that kiss. The teacher was now fully openly bisexual, no way of repressing that side of her anymore. She began kissing and licking upward toward Jane’s buns, making the Militia officer dripping wet with her lust toward the schoolmarm.

“Yes, slut, keep getting closer to my ass with your mouth. I want you to lick every square inch of my butt, including my cheeks, crack, and asshole. Eat my ass, bitch! You know that you want to taste it, want to lick and kiss it. It’s yummy, isn’t it? You love the flavor, don’t ya? Rim me, slut!” Jane taunted Debbie, wanting to rub it in that the woman wasn’t as straight and narrow inside as she always claimed to be.

Debbie lost all semblance of her old morals and self-control at this point. She got very busy with her service to Jane, licking her ass with abandon. The woman’s butt was indeed a tasty treat, something that she never expected to enjoy in her life. She had fantasized about doing this to Shannon, but hadn’t dared to yield to the temptation. Now she kicked herself for declining Matt’s offer of a threesome. They could have had so much fun together: mother, son, and daughter. Now she wouldn’t have another chance, she was convinced. The upside was that she would get to serve Jane, and that delectable woman might be cruel, but she certainly could be sweet as well.

Jane felt a series of orgasms coming on top of each other, as her new slave licked her ass with such unabashed enthusiasm. It might complicate her plans, but then again, she could work out a deal with the new owner, quite possibly. She certainly hoped so, since it would be terribly difficult to give up Debbie’s loving tongue gliding down her crack to her taint. She could tell that the blonde MILF was hooked on rimming, which was fine and dandy with her.

The more Jane experienced having her ass serviced by Debbie, the more she hated the idea of giving her up altogether. Yes, she would have to strike some kind of bargain with Debbie’s future master. She might not be the ideal caged pet, eager to taste the kiss of a whip or flogger, craving severe punishment, but she was still a very sensual lover. The woman knew intuitively how to please her fellow ladies, and obviously enjoyed doing so.

This new Debbie was now unrecognizable from her old self, even from the night before. Her husband Tom and her church friends would be horrified, she thought, to see her so willingly succumbing to her lust for this woman she served. She couldn’t help it, however. She desperately wanted to gratify both her needs and Jane’s, whatever it took. Her jaws might be tired from so much use, but she put them to work anyway in the service of her mistress. Something about being Jane’s slut turned her on in a way that made her feel far more alive than during her marriage. Debbie had broken free from her old ways and now lived to serve others, particularly Jane.

“Alright, slut, now turn over. I want to try your ass out for a change,” Jane ordered Debbie, making her heart beat so much harder with sheer anticipation.

Jane had to admit to herself just how great Debbie’s ass tasted to her. Her tongue hungrily explored the woman’s crack, teasing the teacher as she slid it between her cheeks. Debbie shivered with delight as her new owner showed her such loving care to her bottom. The platoon commander reveled in devouring her new slut’s sweet tush and making her cum repeatedly from the onslaught of sensations given to her. She loved seeing Debbie writhe in pleasure as Jane orally explored her new slut.

Debbie came in several gasps of amazing ecstasy as Jane pleasured her, her breath growing heavy as she received a rim job for the first time in her life. It felt truly glorious, since Jane knew exactly what to do with another woman. Of course, Debbie now recalled that Tom had tried to do this for her and she had slapped him for it. Tears now streamed down her face as she realized that her husband had only wanted to please her and she denied him the chance because it had seemed “dirty” to her. In some ways, she had been a less than satisfactory wife, she now knew, and part of her wished that she could make it up to him.

Once they both returned to normal, Jane noticed Debbie’s tears and asked her, “Why are you crying? I thought that you enjoyed it.”

“I did. I’m crying because Tom wanted to do this for me and I refused him. I slapped him, even, for doing something that I thought was nasty and perverted. I now know that he would have given me pleasure, if I had only let him. I wish that I had let him. I wish that I done a lot of things differently. We could have been a very big, loving family, the four of us. It’s too late for that now.

“I was offered a chance to do that with Matt and Shannon, my son and daughter, and I threw that away, too. I should have taken him up on his offer of a threesome when I caught him with her. Instead, I basically kicked him out of the house and more or less disowned him. I hope that he can forgive me someday, and the same with his sister. I wish that I had joined them and made it even more fun for them.

“Most of all, I wish that I had been a more caring and less judgmental mother. I shouldn’t have offered her up like a human sacrifice to save myself. Now I don’t know what happened to her, where she is, who is doing what to her. I don’t know if she is safe or suffering horrors that I gave her over to endure for my own fear of being taken. Then, of course, I have learned that I enjoy being used that way. I don’t know how she would feel about it, though. Now, I would offer myself to be gang-banged in a heartbeat for her. It turned out that it was bound to happen to me, anyway.

“Frankly, I was a horrible wife and mother, and I deserved the whipping that you gave me. I knew it, deep down, even then. I knew that I had it coming to me, the pain and suffering. That made it hurt even more, being well aware that I should be punished like that. It was worse for me, this awareness that I was wrong, and now I know even more just how awful I am. I’m very sad because I know how terrible I am.

“If you want to beat me, go ahead. I’ll take it. I don’t deserve pleasure like you gave me. I deserve pain and suffering. I deserve to be raped, tortured, and killed. I’ll submit to whatever you ask of me, but I hope that you go easy on me, anyway. I put myself in your hands, Lieutenant. I’ll do whatever you ask. Your wish is my command. If by serving you, I can atone for my cruelty to my family, I’ll accept that fate for as long as you think necessary,” Debbie confessed, hoping that Jane understood her and would show some mercy, despite her words.

“Debbie, you’re not cut out for the kind of extreme, painful bondage I originally intended for you. It’s no turn-on to be that cruel to a girl who truly suffers. I’m not a monster. I don’t get off on pointless agony and terror like that. I hoped that you would be into it, but you’re just not. So, here’s the deal. I am going to train you to serve a new master. He will treat you well, but you will have to obey him from the first day of your bondage until the day either of you die or he releases you from his service.

“He won’t, of course. In fact, your slavery won’t be official or named as such. He will call you something else, I’m sure, and treat you as one of his women. Don’t let that fool you, however. He’ll own you, slut, and you will treat him with all of the respect and honor that he deserves. Is that clear?” Jane demanded.

“Yes, ma’am,” Debbie’s voice cracked as she agreed to her new lover’s proposal.

“Naturally, I hope to get plenty of good service out of you in the meantime. You will obey me and satisfy my cravings. You will go out of your way to bring me pleasure with your mouth, your pussy, and, yes, your ass. It might be dirty, but I think that you don’t mind so much now. You will do exactly as I say at all times.

“If you disobey or question me, or even hesitate, I reserve the right to punish you harshly, though not to the extremes that I once intended. Instead, I will spank your bottom the way you no doubt spanked your kids when they were younger. The only difference is that this will be a sensual spanking, which that probably wasn’t. I might use a paddle or my bare hands, but I will enjoy spanking your sweet tush.

“Don’t get tempted to defy me in hopes of enjoying your spanking, however. If you get turned-on by being spanked, you won’t be allowed to cum until your punishment is over. Your butt will be red and your need for release will be urgent, so don’t test me on purpose to provoke me for fun.

“The terms of your service will be that you act as my wife, really, more than as my outright slave. That doesn’t mean that you’re allowed to treat me as you did your husband. No, you will respect me as the head of the household and submit to whatever punishment you require for any offenses you might commit. I will train you to treat your future owner with proper respect and consideration of his needs.

“You’ll learn how to truly be selfless under my hand, to put your lover first. You’ll be happiest that way, and so will the man in your life. You need someone to top you in a firm, but gentle manner. When you obey, you’ll be rewarded. When you disobey, you’ll be punished. All in all, this will be fun for both of us, and definitely a good warm-up to my future possession of a slut or two for my needs. Trust me, I know exactly what to do with a slut like you,” Jane assured Debbie, kissing her hard on the mouth again as they walked to the master bedroom.

“What do you want from me, ma’am? What should I call you?” Debbie asked her new mistress, not really sure what the woman had in mind for now.

“Call me, Jane, dear, honey, all of the usual endearments for a wife or lover. None of this ‘mistress’ stuff. It won’t be necessary for what I have in mind for you. You need to get used to being in a relationship again, not just submitting to a dominant person’s will. I’ll call you dear, honey, etc., but I’ll also call you slut as a pet name, since you need to get used to thinking of yourself as one. You are a slut now. You’re not the prim and proper schoolmarm anymore.

“From now on, you’ll wear what I tell you to wear and you’ll go with me when I do things that you’ve always thought sinful. Hell, you won’t even look like the same old Debbie before you know it. I can think of so much fun that we can have together, you and me. Even after I’ve found your new guy for you, I hope that we still hang out and fuck as well. I think that I’ll insist on a finder’s fee of some kind, if you catch my drift. We can be girlfriends, you and I.

“Of course, I’ll also fuck your guy whenever he wants it. Why not? We fuck the same woman, why shouldn’t we have each other, too? Trust me, we’ll be the best of friends and have all kinds of fun together, long after the red marks on your buns have faded. If you ever just need to let your hair down, you can call me, as long as I’m not on duty, and we can have each other for lunch. We can even surprise your man in the shower and stuff like that. How does that sound, babe?” Jane coaxed Debbie, while stroking her blonde hair and caressing her back.

“It sounds terrific, but what do you want from me, now, honey?” Debbie asked, eager to relieve her suspense and hungry for another chance to please Jane.

“Eat me, slut. Go down on my pussy and suck on my clit. I want you to make me cum. Get me off, dear. Just talking about all of this makes me horny as hell,” Jane commanded her new companion.

Debbie didn’t have to be told twice. She knelt eagerly between Jane’s thighs and started teasing her new partner, sucking on her clit a little before switching to her pussy lips. She alternated between sucking and licking constantly, as she really wished to make her lover as happy as she could. The fact that this woman had flogged her less than an hour before didn’t matter. She wanted to please the brunette who had surprised her with her love and understanding, not to mention sympathy, even as she supplied some basic correction to Debbie’s life. Mrs. Kendall couldn’t exactly blame her for that. It was exactly what she needed.

Jane felt as if she couldn’t breathe for a moment or two there. Debbie’s tongue and mouth had her grabbing the bed posts, covers, pillows, anything to hold onto something while the teacher got her past the brink and into the full throes of a climax. She came hard as the blonde slut between her legs quit teasing her at last and brought her to the point of release. She soon just held on to Debbie’s head and her curls as she felt the full impact of being eaten like that.

“Alright, now, sit on my face. I want to eat you out, this time in your pussy,” Jane ordered Debbie, who was only too willing to comply with this delicious command.

Jane savored every second of licking and sucking Debbie’s cunt, knowing that the slut was fully transformed now. She was no longer a homophobe, but a definite lover of her own sex. She had been converted to the worship of sweet pussy and delightful female ass. Something about their relationship excited both women thoroughly, making them totally embrace their lust and craving for each other.

Debbie moaned fiercely as Jane ate her pussy and sucked deeply on her clit, showing that she was very experienced and educated on how to pleasure another woman. Everything in her mind and body made Debbie regret never bringing another woman into the marriage bed, as surely Tom would have welcomed it, whatever his religious scruples might have made him protest otherwise. She could have had such a wonderful marriage, but it was rather mediocre compared to what it could be.

Oh, it wasn’t too bad overall, since Debbie was at least willing to have regular sex with Tom (she had her horny streak even then, and was desperate to find ways to avoid letting either of them stray from their vows). However, it could have been so much better, had Debbie tried things like threesomes, bondage (preferably light stuff like spanking, of course, not the heavy shit), bisexuality, and incest. Hell, they could have at least done oral and anal sex, but she had been too afraid to go with anything but typical married sex.

They had only gotten around to experimenting with doggie-style intercourse and cowgirl when Tom had been taken by the Communists just before dawn. The “doggie” position had given Debbie the best orgasm of their married life, just a week before the Reds struck. They were in the middle of fucking in the “reverse cowgirl” for the first time when the thugs had grabbed her naked hubby and dragged him away without even letting him put on his clothes. To think that she had allowed the same fate to occur to their daughter, what an infamy! She should have submitted to it instead, taking her daughter’s place.

Debbie blocked that out of her mind, however, and focused on welcoming the new way of life that Jane chose to teach her. Yes, this was how she should be, this was the lifestyle that she should embrace. She came feverishly on Jane’s lips and tongue, her messy juices delighting the lieutenant as she did so.

Jane pulled Debbie down on top of her, and then rolled over to take command of the woman’s body. She pinned her wrists to the bed and slipped her a French kiss that shook the blonde teacher to her very soul. Debbie was only too thrilled to kiss Jane back with the same fire and heat. Each woman put her hands on the other’s ass, groping each other as they made out hungrily.

“So, who’s the lucky guy who’ll get to claim me and fuck both of us? You can tell me, please,” Debbie ached to learn more about her future, not so that she could control it, but so that she could fantasize about it.

It would motivate her to learn quicker, too, she was sure. The sooner she was ready, the sooner she could serve this lovely man. She was still a little embarrassed that she cussed just then, but her scruples and inhibitions had fallen away with remarkable ease, probably because they were never more than skin-deep. She always fought fiercely against the wild lust within her spirit, the animal desires which made her go into heat whenever she was exposed to something truly sensual and delicious.

“Very well, then, I’ll tell you, if you promise not to freak out and not to tell him until the right time. I want him to think that you’re shocked by this. However, since you’re progressing so well from such a bad start, I suppose that you deserve a reward. It’s Matt. Your new man is your son, and you will live with him and your daughter, Shannon. After all, who knows you better and who deserves more of an apology than that pair? We’ll just have to find a way to get you properly trained for slutdom, so you can truly please your boy. You’ll love it, I think. In fact, I believe that it’s what you really want now. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. I’m sure that we can persuade him not to leave me out of the picture, wouldn’t you agree?” Jane smiled devilishly as she told Debbie the good news.

“Oh, Jane, dear, if you do this for me, I’ll owe you big time! Nothing would make me happier than to be with Matt and Shannon as their lover, unless it’s also having you around and making you part of the family. Thank you, honey!” Debbie kissed Jane yet again in earnest gratitude for that delicious plan.

“You’re welcome, babe. Don’t worry, teach. We’ll have you trained and ready to please your kids in no time. You’ll have your loving family before you know it, plus a bonus. For now, however, that means you need to go through my obedience school and become my bitch. Are you ready for some serious, hard-core lessons? We don’t have a lot of time and we have a lot to teach you. Not only must you learn some things, but you must unlearn others. Trust me, the rewards will more than make up for the hardships and sacrifices. Just remember, now you’re the student and I’m the teacher. Is that clear, slut?” Jane demanded, her smile that of a predator as she hungered for more of Debbie’s flesh.

“Crystal, honey. Clear as a chandelier,” Debbie assured her new mistress.

“Then lie down next to me and wait for what comes, slut,” Jane instructed, winking as she fought back the urge to drool.

“As you wish,” Debbie answered, quoting the movie. Having seen it, Jane smiled with joy, knowing very well what her lover meant.

jdawgg
01-09-2013, 08:08 PM
are you going to write another chapter?

SEVERUSMAX
01-11-2013, 12:20 AM
Yes, of course. Probably pretty soon, in fact. Thanks for the input.

ironeagle2
02-08-2013, 02:35 PM
great keep them and us cumming

SEVERUSMAX
02-08-2013, 11:18 PM
Thanks.

NightShadow89
02-16-2013, 01:23 AM
Great story so far!

groomleader
02-20-2013, 03:32 PM
Great story!