PDA

View Full Version : The Hotel

WhyAlex
12-27-2012, 09:09 AM
The hotel room door had hardly clicked shut behind us before we were wrapped up in each other’s arms, our lips pressed together. Our hands slid all over each other’s bodies, exploring. I slid my hands down your sides, ducking them under your shirt and across the smooth skin of your stomach. Between kisses you managed to gasp out, “I missed you so much!”

“I missed you to Kim!” I gasped back before slipping my tongue into your mouth and circling yours with it. Our tongues danced together as my hands slid around to your back and slowly down. You wrapped your arms around me and pushed my tongue back into my own mouth, following it with yours. I retaliated by sliding my hands down to your butt and giving it hard squeeze, making you gasp into the kiss. My hands still on your butt, I pulled you tighter against me and we both moaned softly as your hands grabbed the hem of my shirt.

I lift my arms and we break the kiss as you pull my shirt off and toss it aside. You drag your nails across my chest, tickling me. I struggle to stifle a laugh and you giggle. I glare at you sarcastically and smack your butt. You gasp and glare back before we both start laughing. I pull you back to me and kiss you again. This kiss is far shorter than the last as I immediately grab your shirt and pull it off, leaving you in your bra. I slide my hands all over your dark, smooth skin as you reach behind you and unclasp your bra. It falls away and I smile slightly as I reach up and gently cup each breast in my hands.

I hug you tightly to me, feeling your breasts press against me. You moan into the kiss again as I break the kiss and move down your neck. I kiss across the skin of your neck, pausing near your throat to lick and suck on the flesh, leaving a dark mark, making you mine. I continue kissing down your body. You sigh softly as I kissed around your boobs. I gently suck one of your nipples into my mouth I flick it with my tongue, making you gasp again. As I continue sucking on your nipple, I tease the other with my fingers. I gently pinch it and twist it making you moan and groan. After a minute, I switch and suck on your other nipple while pinching the other.

I stand back up and kiss you again. I start slowly walking you backwards to the bed. When we get close enough I stand up and look at you. You look back and I shove you back onto the bed. You fall back, surprised, and I smile wickedly. I fall down on top of you, pinning you down under my body and kissing you again. You kiss me back hard, trying to take control. You slide your hands inside my jeans and grab my steel hard package. I grunt into the kiss as you begin to play with me.

The rest of our clothes seem to melt away. You rapidly pull off my jeans and boxers as I rip down your pants and panties. We continue to make out onto the bed, now naked, our bodies grinding against each other. At last, unable to control yourself any longer, you flip us over so you’re on top of me and straddle me. I smile up at you as you slowly stroke my dick, making sure it’s as hard as possible before settling in over it. It presses against your entrance for only a second before the tip slips in. You exhale softly, a slight smile on your face as you slowly lower yourself fully onto me. You look down at me smile as you sit for a second on my waist, fully impaled. I place my hands on your waist as you slowly begin sliding up and down on me, both of us moaning softly.

“Kim,” I sigh your name as you grind your hips against me and move them in circles. You smile and sigh at the sound of your name and you begin to bounce up and down on me again. I move my hands up to your boobs and begin to massage them as you move faster against me, gasping with each downward thrust. You throw your hair back sexily and giggle at me before leaning forward and placing your hands on my chest. With the leverage, you begin to move faster and faster, digging your nails into my chest, leaving red scratches. Your breathing quickens as you begin to move faster. “Alex… Alex… ALEX!” You scream my name as an orgasm wracks your body. You collapse on top of me, shaking and shuddering with aftershocks.

I hug you tightly and roll us over so I’m on top, still buried inside you. You gasp and look up at me as I start moving inside you again. You wrap your arms around me as I begin pumping in and out of you. Your nails drag down my back, leaving long red scratches. The room fills with the sounds of our moans and skin slapping against skin. I kiss you hard as I feel myself drawing close. I begin to piston in and out of you as fast as I can. I bury myself as deep inside you as I can as I lose control. “KIM!” I cry out as I fire my seed deep inside you. Feeling me cum inside you pushed you over the edge and you cry out in your second orgasm. I at last stop twitching inside you and collapse, both of us breathing hard.

I roll off of you and we smile at each other. I place my hand on your boob and play with your nipple with my thumb and index finger, making you purr softly. You slide your hand down my body and wrap it around my slowly hardening dick. As I feel your hand slowly stroking my dick, it rapidly hardens and you giggle. “Well someone is ready to play again!”

I laugh and squeeze your boob playfully as I roll back over on top of you. “No, I want to do something else,” you say. I sit back off of you and you roll over onto your hands and knees. I smile wickedly as you wiggle your butt at me. I lean forward and kiss and lick each butt cheek a few times before getting on my knees and lining up behind you. I aim myself at your already dripping wet entrance once more and press myself against it. You eagerly push your butt back against me and my dick pops in and bottoms out inside you as your butt connects with my waist. You cry out in a sudden pleasure feeling me back inside your tight womb.
I slowly begin sliding in and out of you, my hands on your waist. I pick up the speed just slightly and smack your butt, making you yelp. I continue to pound myself into you, slapping your butt hard every few strokes. You cry out each time my hand makes contact with your butt. After a short while, a red handprint appears on each cheek and I smile. I begin to piston in and out of you faster as I feel myself drawing close again.

I feel myself swell up inside you and you moan excitedly. I push myself as deep inside you as I can and lose control again. I moan your name as I fire myself inside you. The feel of my dick twitching inside you, my seed splashing inside you, pushes you back over the edge too. You cry out my name, the sound mingling with my own voice saying your name. We stay there locked together for several seconds, both of us shaking slightly. At last, I slowly slide myself out of you, falling out with a wet pop. We both fall down and smile at each other. You crawl over to me and we hug each other hard. We kiss slowly and softly, relaxing in the afterglow.

You turn away from me and snuggle back against me. We spoon together and I wrap my arms around you, cupping your breast with my hand. You twitch your butt against my dick and I squeeze your boob in response. We both giggle softly and snuggle tighter together before sleep overtakes us.

kaidman
12-27-2012, 09:56 AM
nice short but sweet